All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Feeder vs Pole - be exiting, baddest!

Feeder vs Pole - be exiting, baddest!

Posts 31 to 60 of 257

Michaelo wrote:

I something not understand, or here mistake?

C 9.00 - 11.55 Zakorm and zapivka participants :hobo:

Michaelo wrote:

I something not understand, or here mistake?

All is true, needs prepare sector for industrialized fishing.
Need to remove bone dry, and line, muster garbage.
Loath on training plan more time.

The kind so nechesna! If grey wins, then will hero! If wins Dimon, I’d say "Nwoo, this same your fishing bobber." And contrary, football championship Seryoga nothing not loses, and Dimkin safe passage we him let us long "embarrass". :D

I more than am confident that plug will rezultativney, but me it is important understand with somehow a gap.
I regard this duel as superb paramilitary force training practice in sprint (regime.
And still this venue has communicative character, poplavochniki and fideristy gather together, will communicate, share experience and information, to discuss urgent sports questions.
In one word this a good reason for more close relationships places sports and fishing, and industrialized fishing peaceful fish :)

P. S. And possibly we will do provided meet regular endeavor nowadays in which will be able experience their forces all wishing to third :cool:

+1

'll come by with child. That, with a take needs?

Gulit wrote:

'll come by with child. That, with a take needs?

On pleases, importantly to child was comfortable experience :)

D together with 3 young fideristami. That bring with a? (Meat-zapivon-snacks or...)

Last edited by light (Feb 11 2014 12:49:13)

It seems it is time understand how many people plans to be :)
Let us Math, write their names, I'll put in list, to it was clear that and as :)

1. Dima Borsuk
2. Sergei Popov
3. Gene Veselkov
4. Sergei Reznitsenko
5. Dmitri "while"
6. Alexander got Butt
7. Andrei Mokrush

8. Ponomarenko Gleb
9. Zhuravel Dmitri
10. Grachov Vladimir
11. In free-Sergei

Us 3, ah can be considered as 2.5

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 11 2014 13:12:21)

light wrote:

, right, I'll together with 3 young fideristami. That bring with a? (Meat-zapivon-snacks or...)

Edited light (Today 10 :49: 13)

Meat-zapivon-snacks or... - necessarily, and on opportunities - cordage! :blush:

16. Gulevskiy Dmitri and the younger scientific staffer.

17. Misha Яkubinskiy.
I promise not hinder :)

18. Karen Sasha
19. Mischuk Andrei
20. Batsman Vyacheslav - (boils ear)

Ca on poltinnichku pooled our resources on ear and other goodies? And got booze every accorded on desire?

21. Sergei Gaponenko. (Stalinnn)

21st viewers! Dima, we have chance lure in your fishing bobber dozen new. But for this need to defeat for clear advantage. You perishing You should.

D try.
Importantly that it comes ukha and barbecue not divert :)

ZooM wrote:

VDE Turbo Black 2kg
VDE G5 1kg

Interestingly and what took zh5 and not secret? Me seemed that zh5 for more warm weather more suited.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 11 2014 20:22:01)

Temperatures water + 8 + 12 there perhaps, so that on this a reservoir specifically spring demonstrated conditions.
And the depth of just 1 meter, so that VDE Secret, elegant fashion, not quite suited.
Although I personally Secret, elegant fashion, very respect and in old times, when I was agent VDE precisely Secret, elegant fashion, was my favorite prikormkoy :cool:

Let us try contribute clarity in a glade :)

I and Zoom - living together meat (truth his will need someone along the and find the brazier / the surrounding)

Gene and Slava - unique (and products and cooking with them)

If have someone will desire to the dopisyvayte that decide to bring, that would not be much more widespread.

22. Kompanets Vitaly

As already wrote - with us one a small the brazier, 6 shampurov, then, the mushrooms,, the pickles pickled, adzhichka, for fresh vegetables pick up volumes K a little bit of a, I can take on all a one tableware - I have mastera kiosk on bazaar convenient, I there on Penguin very aptly I stopped off and did, plus on quick sandwiches what when. The game just like so, still selling young horses is much.

+1

Unfortunately in its coffers black not found :(, but think the difference only in color must be. Proportion seasoned) Nu generally as something so will this look :)

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 12 2014 02:52:27)

+3

23. David Alexander

Distance between you what will? Ask because as very interestingly study. I this moreover to have below there downstream on not was opportunities harvest on cable another. Better will if put plug higher and feeder below, so as from feeders footpath much more. Yes and distance least meters 20.
And still an important moment. So as you not're competing against between themselves and only want find truth, every a participant talismanic fish should voice the pourer and weight fish, and also every once manufactures feed and the animal.
You can plant another two man, one higher and another below you. Their plant without feed. Only the nozzle sitch. Good people enough. For one thing see another difference.
Very interestingly that tickles.
And moldy worm as the pourer could would to leave. Not discarded that maggot will for on order better. You same not very check and goal achieve good and stable Ah, this is great.

Last edited by Lilian (Feb 12 2014 10:50:00)

Espoused had forced - feeder, but give 100 to 1 that plug wins.

Pro depth stingy Canal de Kakalio :crazy: Sergei wrote and what width?

In place industrialized fishing some 40-50 meters

fm967 wrote:

Favorite had forced - feeder, but give 100 to 1 that plug wins.

Chances win fiderom of course there is, but small. Seryoga, d keep kulaks for you. :shine:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Feeder vs Pole - be exiting, baddest!