All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Feeder vs Pole - be exiting, baddest!

Feeder vs Pole - be exiting, baddest!

Posts 211 to 240 of 257

A humane fishing on the principle of - Blow up and release!

Alexcd83 wrote:

You know. Already not the first time hear, that when fisherman is in water, then poklevki escalate. As BSV have you ever heard and on video and from its experienced the fishing trainer Comrade.

Ah yes, with elekroudochkoy in the hands of and without rubber zabrod. :crazyfun:

Lilian wrote:

I see, I see. But very doubt.

In doubt, that flet and follicle installation of more effectively any other as snap? I in this am confident on 200%. On how a reservoir this already not times sorely tested in the most different sectors and different weather conditions.
There is there nuances "where harvest", but not "than harvest."

+1

duffy333 wrote:

I in this am confident on 200%.

Means specificity dam. 'oc understood.

duffy333 wrote:

VERY low the percentage of implementation on feeder have Zuma.

Can need to was reverse way to nozzles very (with a stocking, ring. Sometimes on church often're faced with this are seriously.

Marslin wrote:

Perhaps need to was reverse way to nozzles very (with a stocking, ring. Sometimes on church often're faced with this are seriously.

That you think that Sergei this not has tried?? Can need was harvest on mastyrku or spat on the bait?? :D

Here so much search causes destruction fidera and even surprisingly, that no one from fideristov not permits, that all easier. Simply in data conditions yes and in most cases your fishing bobber ulovistee. Your fishing bobber - tackle, which allows to do in been more filigrannye snap, play as anywhere with horizon and brief nozzles, on short made it feed literally in one point. All of this fideru not available on well ascriptive reasons. The only truly a strong side fidera - this had forced fish on big distance there is, especially this concerns major fish with trawling. Here matchevaya had forced loses fideru in force less precise feed, yes and on sensitivity match not fact, that more sensitive than fidera.

In general on remaining of two different stages thankful to forecast, that feeder wins without problems in Rokitnom, but loses on dam, truth gap not will thus formidable, as on the first a grand melee.

+1

Алекс wrote:

A there is no vidosa, moreover who utochil all then, the mushrooms, with chesnochkom!?

One a basin development experiences from with garlic and two tazika white with inner area remained intact :sceptic:

Виброхвостка wrote:

Alex wrote (and):

And there is no vidosa, moreover who utochil all then, the mushrooms, with chesnochkom!?

One a basin development experiences from with garlic and two tazika white with inner area remained intact :sceptic:

And for adzhiku, a separate, gromadneyshee THANK YOU!
Perishing very me liked, adzhika.
Recall, even 4000m2 as well as :surprise: flow.

And who on airline 2 kit shampurov left? They I have in dedicated blast "lakes."

Виброхвостка wrote:

One a basin development experiences from with garlic and two tazika white with inner area remained intact

"New mail" deport you can? :crazy:

sportfishing wrote:

Perhaps need was harvest on mastyrku or spat on bait??

. Taras, question was posed respected people. So that not worth interrupting, in subject.

duffy333 wrote:

kit shampurov left

One my. Snadpisyu "Forrest"

'oc. Remained owner another kit find :D

duffy333

My in a hard transported, there 7 shampurov should be - one of another set of. Forester like. Not remember. Like I their has, and can and not dozabrala. Not remember.

light wrote:

one my. Snadpisyu "Forrest"

:D
Glebas, Glebas, still fails past "drunken pretty messed up" table :crazyfun:

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Glebas, Glebas, still fails past "drunken pretty messed up" table

Apparently I have, too,. In dedicated blast their shampurov so and not found. Our a thicker must be.

Messrs.. Pardon 786, but WHERE had promised video?
Perishing very to see'Wannee.

чечако69 wrote:

God. Pardon 786, but WHERE had promised video?
Perishing very to see'Wannee.

Perhaps even work :dontknow:

Brothers, here in country environment. Smallness of not until video, if honestly.

+7

ZooM wrote:

Pals, here in country environment. Smallness of not until video, if honestly.

Brothers, the situation saddest. Let correctly, today taking home with work Korf with fiderami, has passed 2 customs kontrolya.1 th-traffic policemen-painless., 2 th-barricades under travel in city. On the brink of a multiple stabbing (popular militia vozbudilos uyaviv sniper prichendali instead types. Had to argue,. Now I, with prosporennoy each in machine, and they without fidera absolutes are.

+2

In Kyiv full sold, than will end God his knows, have people in province shock.

Volodey2007 wrote:

In Kiev full sold, than will end God his knows, have people in province shock.

Not only in Kyiv, have us today, too, burned 2 schools and 3 buildings should. Get in Kyiv very problematic, where yesterday escho can be there was howling, get today traffic policemen too costly Doubly 6 trees.
Let us hope that with ingestion postanovi about antiteroristicheskikh actions, tomorrow open northern. Its it will sign an investment and the sniper more not will otstrelivat our citizens!

Виброхвостка wrote:

apparently I have, too,. In dedicated blast their shampurov so and not found. Our a thicker must be.

Have Sergei Reznitsenko 2 kit, so that define, where whose ;)

FS
Will refrain from comments about situation in country. This simply P • community • c! :tired:

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (Feb 21 2014 03:00:27)

+1

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Vozderzhus from comments about situation in country. This simply P • community • c!

Edited SerhiiSkljarov (Today 2 :00: 27)

Soon increasingly confidence feed. :unsure: pity only that ??? garny district popaganili. :tired: And innocent nivchyom not innocent citizens which have suffered and which account for all of this tolerate!

Last edited by ЗЛОЙ (Feb 21 2014 13:16:03)

And can who found my a small ax? D appreciate it if will recapture :)

An excellent report Genycha!
Photos superb, the atmosphere broadcast well!

http://matchfishing.org/?p=2385

+4

ZooM wrote:

Good report Genycha!
Photos superb, the atmosphere broadcast well!

http://matchfishing.org/?p=2385

Beg add exile with this site on photo Zaruby http://matchfishing.org/index.php/nggal … 1?p=2402/. Sergei if not secret on photo on the bottom parts of rukoyatey udilisch colourful gum this for what?

Seryoga perhaps already in path in Moscow. Venture to to answer for him - this for the mountings hook.

incybersport wrote:

I'll venture to answer for him - this for the mountings hook.

Clear. Thank you.

Last edited by ЗЛОЙ (Feb 25 2014 00:20:18)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Feeder vs Pole - be exiting, baddest!