All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Dima

Sheets from Dima

Posts 31 to 42 of 42

wrote:

one not near zalivchika?

Not on the bridge. And this not you were in zalivchike with tripod from Flagman (between the reeds)?

Romeo wrote:

I on next day fell on tighter circulation of. But caught 6 units 400-500 grams and dozen lavrushek. Need to Speedwagon rest!! Seryoga fish can be was feed large number of a butterworm coarse!
And and impose need to was to do least on 60 meters. Closer nothing not floated

Not fact, not fact. Simply not was fish, if it comes she was, then showed would themselves I.M.H.O.,. Not the place can. I the sat quite not there, where YOU.

Last edited by Burik (Mar 5 2010 14:04:22)

Burik wrote:

A this not you were in zalivchike with tripod from Flagman (between the reeds)?

I was between the reeds, with tripod, but not in Gulf, and in metres 200 from bridge.

As you can lose so precious time time that's given to for the fishing trainer on I went ice fishing trip? :dontknow:
Leshka, excuse that not in subject. :D and Flud, or as there you have this is called :playful:

Toured with father on hillsides in 04-30. Fishermen was very many (traditionally dubinschiki and observed one trend emerges increasingly fishermen, use karpoviki with signalizatorami in as a makushatnikov), so had to situated not there, where like, and there, where can be was cut in.
According to fishermen, which a with overnight sailing, with the evening they not saw nor one poklyovki naturally, such information not produce garment.
Zamesil 3 a mixture: One for zakorma fucking slingshot and 2 workers one she and second FD, in both added perlovki, corn and cannabis.
Cordage: Pikery Trabuco (the main mono 0,185, dog leashes but also hotspots - $0.16-0.3-0.7 forge the, trough 14-16 Mr., fidery Mikado and Shimano (the main mono 0.22 0.25, dog leashes but also $0.16-0,18-0.3-1 forge the, trough 18,25,30,35g, hooks for entire fishing trip tried from 5 fringes different producers from # 14 until # 6.
The bait: Maggot, Perlovka, maize, the worm, mastyrka, the peas, pop corn Cat, galushki (.
Chose distance, produced with start-up zakorm fucking slingshot, on SKA that the is raring black rubber Stonfo, literally through minute have father falls course and Mikado-vskiy feeder zhestkoy directs: Diving,, put grab his and through minute a small sazanchik in podsake.
After this for and a half hours nor one poklyovki, change of socket set and various their a combination of not give outcome.
Experiments with spreyami gave the small number of implemented poklyovok, but war has improvements outcome not brought in this day better worked Prime and man, Joker why something share my experince , as however and udilishche with method for the entire day on method nor one poklyovki, the nozzle sitch a whole.
Meanwhile have neighbors on Bank makushatniki and breast is remained silent, so somewhere to 10-00 Bank significantly lay deserted.
After this on Volkswagen Jetta TDI Shimano instead trough put worthless piece of shit sinker, decided to find fish away, outside zakormlennykh points (I simply about Will.i.am in good sense this words from broskovykh qualities Shimano) such the casual, 'm chaotic the search for gave outcome in the form of several quite good and several quite small karasey.
Observed one fun feature of when near with us in water went a herd cows, on pikerakh occurred activation awesome sauce (can, simply coincidence). That even observed poklyovki an most often occurred immediately after zabrosa, so well worked periodic poddzhigovyvanie and small towing system from 0.5 until 2 gather steam; reel.
In general, in a result a combination of experimentation (jamborees, sprays, hooks, dog leashes but also, rods up, distance there is industrialized fishing) has ever managed receive the occasional revitalize poklyovok, but moreover, on that nastraivalis (copies of carp, a carp, for decent sea Bass), so and not saw. Moreover, zadalbyval a minor sea bass, which in this day ever responds virtually on increasingly. Sazanchik've been busted nekrupnyy somewhere until 700g., Crucian mostly ladoshechnik , several fine specimens takes 300-400g.
Poraduvav their size of only one big you snot-nosed roughy-about 20 centimeters I such before not met.
By the end of fishing not ready contemplated thought, that not there go , on gollivudskie fisherman calmed he traveled 4 nearby a body of water (all platniki) full 0 . The only, that upsetting not was able razlovit Shimano BeastMaster totally until 110g., so panoply footage has remained on place :dontknow:.

Last edited by (Aug 25 2010 12:10:45)

+1

Pro cows the right surveillance. Not you his only observed.
Broskovye quality with gruzikom and kormushkami oops as differ not in favor of kormakov.
Not know as you have John Smiths, and have us create democracies impression, that sweet odors not very well worked this summer.
P.S. And where derzhitsya something?

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 25 2010 12:21:56)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Broskovye quality with gruzikom and kormushkami oops as differ not in favor of kormakov.

So gruziki and put instead feeders, to "outstanding autochthon landscapes" more long drives distance there is.

24.08.2010. Spontaneous evening fishing.
Toured on hillsides in 14-00. Fishermen already traditionally many, very many, under this almost every of them ranks from 15 to 30 meters Bank with battery shoulder or makushatnikov, and in addition extreme as are abandoned maximally widely, camping on E. In hand :canthearyou:. Applies a sense of, that from-for availability of and tackle shop on 5-10 something like this with nipples not buys only lazy :mad:.
Zamesil 2 a mixture: One labor and for zakorma fucking slingshot, second on method.
Some tackle: Pikery Trabuco (the main cord 0.1, dog leashes but also hotspots - $0.16-0.3-0.7 forge the, trough 14-16 g, fidery Shimano (the main mono 0,185 0,205, dog leashes but also $0.16-0,18-0.3-1 forge the, trough 18,25,30,35g, hooks from # 14 until # 10.
Was feeding 3 point.
The nozzle sitch: Maggot, the worm, Perlovka, mastyrka, maize.
On-quietly began peck Crucian, with his middle the size of the compared with spring and summer widened.
With the outset was highlighted one freak for me trend Crucian stubbornly preferred nipples with short povodkami and foam, whom been caught almost all on Bank, on makushatniki've been busted a small sazanchik until 1 kg.
Experiments with a change in changeable tips, their combinations, spreyami, povodkami, set industrialized fishing nothing dramatically not changed have dubinschikov was biting, more often, and the situation not has changed until darkness, camping on E. Before the end of fishing.
Under the end of the fishing was one poklyovka on method with their rods up, srabatyvaniem clutch and breakage the main fishing line of yours she snapped about something (as later it turned out, about huge risks are the remnants of old masonry).
From objectionable Bank to fall terribly zagazhen, and among these piles of debris even as something critical sleep families people.
Many fishermen remained with overnight sailing it turned out, that sea Bass and a carp have now have are they biting at night, somewhere with 23-00 until 04-00.
After this fishing not gives contemplated thought about how oblovit dubinschikov on this water feature the first, that until time come in head, - installation of civil-line, a short ceasing, and adding in karasinuyu prikormku percent 50 plotvinoy prikormki.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+4

wrote:

the first, that until time come in head, - installation of in-line, a short ceasing, and adding in karasinuyu prikormku percent 50 plotvinoy prikormki.

Guess, perhaps, proved correct - yesterday father after ???? British on that place on couple of more hours.
A montage civil-line, a short ceasing, more pylyaschaya and hot dry prikormka - and the situation starters level out (one Crucian 800 Propulsion, the rest 300-400 g, although, judging by intensivnochti poklyovok, foams have dubinschikov still is so apparently driving :canthearyou:, perhaps at the expense number of St.

Last edited by (Sep 15 2010 14:12:13)

wrote:

montage civil-line, a short ceasing, more pylyaschaya and hot dry prikormka - and the situation starters level out (one sea Bass 800 Propulsion, the rest 300-400 g, although, judging by intensivnochti poklyovok, foams have dubinschikov still is so apparently driving, perhaps at the expense number of St.

Dima esteem my article about it comes to shagging an. I already long about this wrote. Sea Bass the most inconvenient fish for as industrialized fishing. Need to under him adjust to! On classics of far not you leave!

Incidentally was connected recently recognize that some where and without Makukhi not up there and not put here by the :( It create some symbiosis prikormki and Makukhi or the use of the same foam plastic. Let this not sports and, but if like it or to capture this sometimes simply needs!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 15 2010 15:02:12)

Incidentally John Smiths about more powdery prikormki in inlayne I would so adamantly not spoke. Plastelinchik has place be. Best share prikormku on two parts of. In one part of add the same FD from "station wagon and do more, viscous and another to leave as there is. In core of method trough "is encouraged" and resurfaced more rassypchatuyu. Trust me so will is far more effective than!

+1

Romeo wrote:

best share prikormku on two parts of. In one part of add the same FD from "station wagon and do more, viscous and another to leave as there is. In core of method trough "is encouraged" and resurfaced more rassypchatuyu. Trust me so will is far more effective than!

On the short a fishing trip necessarily stuck.

Toured with father on hillsides in 4-00.
Immediately unpleasantly it struck state of a body of water virtually fully a rank, relatively clean proved only neshirokaya striped directions (in recent years path any negative trend water reservoirs are beginning zarastat with every year increasingly before and increasingly intense).
Some tackle: Bisty Volkswagen Jetta TDI and khevik, the cord pline Spectrex, dog leashes but also 0.1-hotspots, hooks # # 16-12, length 0.3 0.7 forge the Prkormki: 1 mixture of FD, the second a homemade, both with adding hamburger the worm.
Me with first same zabrosov began periodically a little old a minor perch, have father hasn't on Picker for kamyshom proklyovyval nekrupnyy Crucian. Several times drive the money changers distance, has tried with directions, with outs, simply with distant points under grass everywhere was a minor perch. This situation already beginning as a strain, to the same the fishers, lovivshie with boats in of refraction and the grass, began to mass two legal some tackle and flock home in view full absence of awesome sauce what would the nor was fish.
Returned to Feders, - to golovnyaku from scale perch few a huge number of all sorts debris, which suggested on water.
In the end he minutes 30 consecrated the, that sake of entertainment tried to constitute the feeding trough at different made it in small clean windows among debris and here is here I for 30 minutes after virtually year possession of Shimanovskimi Bistami fell in love in these stick (in no way case not arguing for this product, I face nezainteresovannoe) under the end of the request such a sense of, that is worth only to look in the supposed point zabrosa, just wave his little stick and there's gravy virtually in is place, far watched.

Zoom

Zoom

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from Dima