All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Podlednyy feeder or as to remain with favorite snastyu on closed water

Podlednyy feeder or as to remain with favorite snastyu on closed water

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Am asking to familiarize themselves with Article http://www.rybolov.ru/lib/biblio_rybolov-elite/160.html

Perhaps button accordion, but like would hear your opinion on this about. Himself test not will be able, because as am on treatment, friends naveschayuschemu me promised none you pros. Thank you for Your opinion.

Z. L? - 1649. Many would still from you temporarily pingvinyat and highly successfully.

Last edited by El Amigo (Feb 10 2014 17:57:25)

+3

I?eyoaeu so but, on-board fishing pole with had the tip 0.75, from wire podstavochka, there's gravy 40 gr, fodder what the flagship of the, without very-costly)) Klyapets enjoyed)) But but in is place, where late-autumn catching, says that there fish is worth)

El Amigo wrote:

Please to familiarize themselves with Article http://www.rybolov.ru/lib/biblio_rybolov-elite/160.html

Perhaps button accordion,.
Edited El Amigo (Today 15 :57: 25)

Unambiguously not button accordion. Have us thus way already many successfully gets caught, yes and not noticing have Normunda habits "posibility to set soba." Will whether work this way to you have, who knows. With other hand, why would and there is no.

Well "going to hear live" fishing. Me Alex in the past year on winter fishing with roughly thus way industrialized fishing prisadil. Truth have us this on during.
Droch mormyshkoy with the hierarchy legwork I not estimated. So same as and schukovki. And here all native - sitting the entire in prikormke and Theyr-oparyshe :D

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Truth have us this on during.

Even the author sabzhevoy articles about this says.

Iicaa 2 udilki with paternosterom were on water. Hoped, water a bit whip, but water teetered, as have wolf on cold.
Sat on 6 metres, then have gone on 9.
Fish-sicles was equipped FD "night crawlers", in the bucket which, with adding G.Stream 'ovskogo "winter" pelletsa. Sometimes has tried willyaniskoy vbryznut.
Saw 2 poklyovki + 3 a goby until 4) see

Can wrong, but from-for warming may stOilo go on 3 Dam try? In general, until for themselves left many questions.

P.S: "In that day no one not was biting," (Since) :rofl:

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Feb 11 2014 12:36:12)

duffy333 wrote:

with roughly thus way industrialized fishing prisadil

Sergei, if not secret, in fix lies "primernost"?

Salapin advises borrow on winter fishing trip log.
Under his available seek fish can be not zasverlivayas.

On days tried to harvest data way on Severski Donce, fuck (category: Chuhuiv. Outcome zero, on poplovochnuyu as "black stones."

Times went such a a spree, you know.

Friends, as choose place industrialized fishing for this method? What criteria choice need to take account (style of, pits, profundity and camping on To? Somewhere on level subconscious I have something screens, but until qualify or to formulate not can. :no:
Very interested your thought and experience on this expense.

Ильич wrote:

Salapin advises borrow on winter fishing log.
Under his available seek fish can be not zasverlivayas.

In principle, have father-log there is, but he, idler, virtually never his with a not harks back. Ssylochku on article can be?

This video obzor-

+1

Podlyodnym fiderom years 8 (and can and more) enleve. Even article on this about typed in its time. "Digest for fisherman", 1 th or 2 th is? Need to to go digging. Have Grabovskisa as the not seriously this increasingly looks :D - balalaika with lavsanovym nodding is! Principle like fidernyy, and entourage the most that neither on there is ordinary, as have all "seals" :D Wu me same rods up 50-60cm, with rings, with mild khlystikom, with provodochnoy coil, on stoechkakh. Increasingly style chinaryom! Snap two - Pater Noster (disambiguation) and nesimmetrichka, trough 60-80g. On good during harvest account for and conceals, usually from 5 until 12 forge the Dog leashes but also from 1 until 1.5 were found. In this year, Komitas ave. me, swim not will have - ice tonkovat in those places, yes and winter of weather surprises cloaks.

Incidentally oftentimes the with ekholotom "Praktik ER-2" catching. Now already such even on caricature in 120 not saw. Only ER-a 2B screens.

FEEDER wrote:

Even article on this about typed in its time

And here to publish as something can be? :blush:

Ur! Found! On the vastness of the internet. Immediately say something inaccurate, publication 2005. Editor of was apologizing I remember for typo calling me "Yuri." Photo most civil servants are recruited where will have, and here is drawings my.
http://www.rgon.ru/newspaper/2/page/5

Last edited by FEEDER (Feb 14 2014 20:22:48)

+2

FEEDER wrote:

Wu me same rods up 50-60cm, with rings, with mild khlystikom, with provodochnoy coil, on stoechkakh

And even photo dare ask. :blush:

FEEDER
But as harvest in conditions the boner or about-about-very weak tide?

Mr.Puff wrote:

A as harvest in conditions the boner or about-about-very weak tide?

Accounted for on Spain harvest, but removal of-there is no, even thought not controversial of use podlednyy feeder. Tide there is no and there is no problems set lures from day one and bait in a certain point. Works several balls in hugely, your cast put and Cote d’Azur catch it. Why feeder? On during as times feeder acquitted. Simple example. In quiet bezvetrennuyu weather with balcony 3-4 building sudden you get mormyshkoy or smallholder gruzikom in a bucket. And there're holdin '. And under moderate or strong wind and bath not always tickles.! And if perishing very want fiderom on-start harvest, then need to think about spin trough on some greater distance from axis "hole-bottom." Ah, to example, crime as with plumage or with stabilizatorm (as have bomb or missiles). Lowered the in hugely, has moved in side, a bit just tugged up your, there's gravy is misaligned, the bait on place trough and camping on D. Only need to that would there's gravy was leaving in strictly awoke direction. Room for creativity!

Last edited by FEEDER (Feb 15 2014 19:00:51)

+1

And here is if all also, but take flet and on hair Boyle, it will be ice had forced carp or not?

FEEDER
Thank you! Simply double-checking their judgments come from after his fishing.
Goes, so and there is, that feeder - for in heat.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Podlednyy feeder or as to remain with favorite snastyu on closed water