All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing in Canada (British Colombia, Vancouver)

Fishing in Canada (British Colombia, Vancouver)

Posts 31 to 49 of 49

benderr wrote:

None of the above wrote (and):

Karp we have, tolstoloba there is no

Me why the seems, that we are talking about one and the same fish.
http://s8.uploads.ru/V4JrD.jpg
Here is you the Asian carp.

Can and about one and the same, I in karpakh poorly have studied. Tolstolobika only in Russia in no clothing left saw, himself not eiaee never, as he on agliyski even not know. Here is the reference on site with 5 osnovnmi species Karpov, that souslik have us: Carp are in North America. If's sounding whom in face - means souslik :)

The search for in Google on spread of Asian Carp in northern. America betrays such a map:

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/amYTM.jpg

So that have us his like there is no. At least, if tuna melt and Asian carp one thing and the same.

None of the above wrote:

If's sounding whom in face - means souslik

Bighead Carp and Silver Carp - two kinds of tolstolobika :flag:
Judging by your exiled, you have full of the normal as fish. And Karp, and White Amur, and karasik ;-)

Last edited by benderr (Feb 15 2014 12:11:57)

However not well subjects feel its Azokh belong to carp we should drink a :D
Very interestingly, but karpyatnikam in Canada to do nothing to acquire. I would there died :D In SShA5 karpfishing is gathering popularity.

None of the above wrote:

That the reference on site with 5 osnovnmi species Karpov, that souslik have us: Driven carps in North America. If's sounding whom in face - means souslik :)

And sea Bass have them as talk is called - A golden Fish!

Oleg 32, only wanted to say! ;)

None of the above wrote:

souslik have us: Driven carps in North America. If's sounding whom in face - means souslik

Point, increasingly, as have us! Almost.

benderr wrote:

Bighead Carp and Silver Carp - two kinds of tolstolobika

Common Carp - the usual carp, a carp
Goldfish - His Majesty sea Bass :)
Grass Carp - white White Amur

Not men - hardly we a would cyprinids kept when foraging there. Seen the site on exiled - such a the beauty (fish) us on our tournaments not harvest: '(

Матч wrote:

But not well subjects feel its Azokh belong to carp we should drink a :D

Yura ah tell, on har need the carp, when salmon there is. Finns, to example, nor one White fish not take - them in little swamp, so and the Canadians in little swamp, when such wealth there is.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

point, increasingly, as have us! Almost.

Ulybnulo! I mentioned, as my i?eyoaeu anodyne six months internships in Canada. Sent him one sixpence, says the natives experienced in a residue, grassroots.

Link

Karpovyy club in Canada

Матч wrote:

karpovyy club in Canada

Alas, this not have us, this in Ontario :(

Opening season.In this year Spring have us quite Boeings. Cold appears conventional, moreover quite many rains. Perhaps this compensation for neprevychno warm and cool winter. ????, by law over villainy, few solar days mainly by on labor week, and in Saturday-Sunday from homes nose not you stick. So, as only everything more-less solar Sunday, was been decided Myslivny soak your some tackle.

Lyrical retreat.There say, to this was quite the first illegally. On fact, I couple of times moves chosen by on a slight predgornoe ozerko - swim forelku, and so same on marine the quay - swim just go with that flounder. But subconscious argues, that this was "winter" fishing and to year old sale 2014 she not has no relations ;)

So. Prikormka - salapinka + browning Black Magic + land. A in zatishke for fulcrum bridge and slightly in side on average during. Cordage - Daiwa Procaster Heavy Feader 4.2m and Hardy Marksman XT 12ft. The bait - ordinary worms, waxy worms, shrimps. A during receding tide, not the most the favored moment, but different option was would not to go at all. Toured on water late, about ano days.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/epzyc.jpg

Tried to harvest about 4-'s hours, fish virtually not was, only triviality a bit pastering bait and bringing modicum what something diversity. About everything this not cost would at all write, if would not managed to capture several units this the most small beer (on a wax worm, hook # 10). To our huge the surprise of this proved flatfish pipisochnogo size. That it did in absolutely freshwater River in the distance about 40 from the mouth of, as she could there prove - I have no no rational explanations. Was swimming and floating upward downstream on 40, as a itself 10 centimeters-? Recently drained in these the most places? Or this some variant of sole bercy, about which I not in rate - a minor and freshwater?

In able full'and we ended about 18 :3 0, naturally the entire the little ones are otpuskalas immediately after the search for. Strong on water happy with, spent on fresh air, day even a bit pozagorali, like are gone from full Opa ;)

Ah and in completing the - tide on River Pitt almost before decline of the:

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/S4f08.jpg

+3

None of the above wrote:

(on a wax worm,

If can be, in more details.

майк wrote:

None of the above wrote (and):

(On a wax worm,

If can be, in more details.

Of wax the worm (wax fairly central to) - a larva of wax moth. A wax moth - enough known the fly, among beekeepers from know his as bee the parasite. Themselves whereas dead similar on a major moldy worm, with on the photo similar in significantly greater extent, in real life mistake harder. Known as one of the best survivors changeable tips for trout. Apply for nozzles accurately so same as and maggot, until no difference not found. For themselves "opened" their relatively recently. Have us they are sold in zoomagazinakh as fodder for category: Geckos and other small inhabitants terrariumov, for fishing visited Oxford Street is obtained. On summer'll order couple of thousands of through Internet, usually is causing major for 2-3 days, the price goes enough a humane. To store can be in refrigerator, roughly as and moldy worm. In former-franc known, at least shared finds information about them on Russian language, although to widely diagnostic nazhivkam accounted their cannot be. More just information about using in medicine (hood as from propolisa and camping on P.)

None of the above wrote:

By our huge the surprise of this proved flatfish pipisochnogo size. That it did in absolutely freshwater River in the distance about 40 from the mouth of, as she could there prove - I have no no rational explanations. Was swimming and floating upward downstream on 40, as a itself 10 centimeters-? Recently drained in these the most places? Or this some variant of sole bercy, about which I not in rate - a minor and freshwater?

Was connected some time to live in edges where northern rivers flow in Ocean ocean. Seemed would for goes in side ocean. But in Ocean a deserved such tale (quake water), that the water on distance until 150 kilometers from the mouth of been bailed out in River ocean and. Above 150 kilometers not has tried, not to get here, man, and here is, on distance 150 kilometers was ocean and. Can and flatfish so same - feeling the push ocean and water went for him upward downstream on? With one hand the passage the Aegean it gills, and she becomes head against crosscurrents, and with other hand - the spread of solenovatoy water upward downstream on propelled its for move ocean and water? As version of, not whose leaders were Albin Kurti on truth in of last resort.

And fairs fishing trips on feeder will?

None of the above wrote:

Wax the worm (wax fairly central to) - a larva of wax moth

As meal for terrarium dirt met in literature, incidentally in Soviet books there is and method a view and cultivate their in household conditions. Unlike moldy worm clearest smells under intended for breeding not there is.
In directories Berkeley had attention on artificial nozzles, similar on moldy worm, but larger and a bit other in form. Believed, that this copycat Bee atherina, and it enabled what.

Yuri wrote:

Illy this some variant of sole bercy, about which I not in rate - a minor and freshwater?

Rather, not prsnovodnyy, and estuarnyy-and in prodigious and in fresh water to live can. The first-in directory Presnovodnye fish the USSR several species of sole bercy there is, those which meet in mouth (water stream) rivers. And Germans one of species of sole bercy in freshwater aquariums the hold.

+2

Yuri wrote:

was connected some time to live in edges where northern rivers flow in Ocean ocean. Seemed would for goes in side ocean. But in Ocean a deserved such tale (quake water), that the water on distance until 150 kilometers from the mouth of been bailed out in River ocean and. Above 150 kilometers not has tried, not to get here, man, and here is, on distance 150 kilometers was ocean and. Can and flatfish so same - feeling the push ocean and water went for him upward downstream on? With one hand the passage the Aegean it gills, and she becomes head against crosscurrents, and with other hand - the spread of solenovatoy water upward downstream on propelled its for move ocean and water? As version of, not whose leaders were Albin Kurti on truth in of last resort.

Water in is place well itself fresh, but here is about fish-reaching upward downstream on during tide - this 100%. The most energetic move of salmon during migration upward downstream on is happening for 2 hours before and after peak tide. Yes and not only of salmon.

майк wrote:

. Rather, not prsnovodnyy, and estuarnyy-and in prodigious and in fresh water to live can. The first-in directory Presnovodnye fish the USSR several species of sole bercy there is, those which meet in mouth (water stream) rivers. And Germans one of species of sole bercy in freshwater aquariums the hold.

Yes, on seems so and there is. But from of sole bercy I such a not expected, himself even not know why.

shameta wrote:

A fairs fishing trips on feeder will?

The latter the as times with this fishing, so that there is and will. And that concerns petty of sole bercy, then photo, too, there is, but in such a as a, that ashamed putting. Wife on mobile lifted, and lens not wiped the.

None of the above wrote:

The most energetic move of salmon during migration upward downstream on is happening for 2 hours before and after peak tide. Yes and not only of salmon.

:) This is I saw, not times. An unforgettable spectacle! :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing in Canada (British Colombia, Vancouver)