All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

полотенчик wrote:

Probably, not correctly put it. TvinSi4RA - this coil with three friktsionami. And Aorista - this simply zadnefriktsionnaya the coil.

Incidentally, its "pay his final brother" - model 13 th year. Truth already parovoznaya.

Aorista - simply Japanese Biomaster with 1st shpuley and vkruchivaemoy handle.
1N nuance - from line of are gone katukhi 4,000.
A pity - mean predecessor in 4,000 very exasperated.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Since redyuserami those, that a thicker :D, remains not more 3mm until the brink. 135 flushed pletenki 0,13 not of debt.

Not is true wrote. :nope:
Today it's stuck in her 0,13 sufiks 832, meters 145-150. Exactly until the early skosa on shpule.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/8eLmz.jpg
Came my katushechki. :love:
Grey, on MOVIE need bear, as one is?
Rustlin 'if lubrication race.

+1

Yura L. wrote:

. Rustlin 'if lubrication race.

Shelestet can's bagman, can podshipnichek what. Differently can shelestet.
I their new would still my and collect himself. Simply from considerations "as would what not ‘" :D Should whether this and necessarily whether bear a new coil on MOVIE? Of course, there is no :)

Yura L. wrote:

Came my katushechki.
Grey, on MOVIE need bear, as one is?
Rustlin 'if lube race.
Signature author

Klipsa there is on shpule?

Of course there is. As otherwise go coil with concrete cover fishing line. :crazyfun:

G R E Y wrote:

shelestet can's bagman, can podshipnichek what. Differently can shelestet.

Here is this accurately. :D Don’t wrote pro KhTV, only because, that not know as this silent shuffling his describe clearly. :glasses:. Similarly, the drags her feet pro turn pens and if am not mistaken precisely in "pointimetric" shoes, which is located adjacent to center of the spool. Shuffling his synchronously with handle, not with rotation of the shpuli.
Soon Ardent will come, here is and'll hock there lubrication.
Sergei, can be such?

Not could you tell me on katushechke - http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/83
Can be whether view as replacing ultegre?

. Soon Ardent will come, here is and'll hock there lubrication.
Sergei, can be such?

If you about desire stuff in there in coil lube - this is amateurship. And need not promoted lubrication another producer to simanovskim.
And if you about sounds, then ugleplastikovyy Corps - quite tumultuous pleasant thing. Recommend not to pay attention, if smooth move, in hand sounds not are transmitted, and are still being felt today only ear.

G R E Y wrote:

If you about desire stuff in there in coil lube - this is amateurship. And need not

Thank you. Understood. But in is place pens lubrication there is no quite no.

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola
Are looking BOS.

Yesterday kept in the hands of ultegru 5500 XTC! So and not understood on schet byytranera? Baytranerom is a check box on’s front shpule? But on how many I understood this system works as check box on zadnefriktsionnykh on? But's ever sign In - if he hamstrung by left-the Friction clutch not works in way flazhkovava mechanism in zadnefriktsionnoy a coil! Or I in look a little not has understood? Or need to nastraevat Friction clutch on gender sandwiched within check box on shpule?
And as in klasicheskom baytranere his not zakroesh poluoborotom katushki- handles?

Rostislav
Beytranner in XTB, and in XTC on-my simply rapid Friction clutch (quick drag).

bk45 wrote:

I so and understood!

bk45 wrote:

In XTC and in XTB similar system BAITRUNNER spool II.

Денис28 wrote:

in XTC and in XTB similar system BAITRUNNER spool II.

Correctly write. He or Tbilisi denoting baytranner. With and In mark Number modification. With - more Boeings model.

Vadkh
Thank you, will know

Vadkh wrote:

Denis28 wrote (and):

In XTC and in XTB similar system BAITRUNNER spool II.

Correctly write. He or Tbilisi denoting baytranner. With and In mark Number modification. With - more Boeings model.

Why then in the catalogue KhTV with CI4 and (novelty), and KhTS goes after it?
http://issuu.com/91524/docs/shimano_2014_ru

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Mar 6 2014 21:09:14)

Why then in the catalog KhTV with CI4 and (novelty), and KhTS goes after it?
http://issuu.com/91524/docs/shimano_2014_ru

That ask the wanted to?) I you not understand.

Why then in the catalog KhTV with CI4 and (novelty), and KhTS goes after it?

Yes, because first has been going Ultegry with metal corps, KhT-A, KhT-W. Because appeared reel Si4 + KhT-A. And Shimanovtsy their was grifted in different coils. Now there is KhT-Since (Corps metals) and SI4 + KhT-W.
Nikolai, you same shimanovets, should this better me know. :D

Vadkh wrote:

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola wrote (and):

Why then in the catalogue KhTV with CI4 and (novelty), and KhTS goes after it?

Yes, because first has been going Ultegry with metal corps, KhT-A, KhT-W. Because appeared reel Si4 + KhT-A. And Shimanovtsy their was grifted in different reel. Now there is KhT-Since (Corps metals) and SI4 + KhT-W.
Nikolai, you same shimanovets, should this better me know. :D

Vadim, I said only about how, that KhTV on catalogue 2014 goes ahead. Debate not can, modicum and respect some tackle only this firms, but sufficient knowledge on lists katushkostroeniya not have. Believe, "murzilke", so say. :D

I said only about how, that KhTV on catalogue 2014 goes ahead

CI4 + KhT-In, not KhT-In feel difference.

VITEK wrote:

Don’t could you tell me on katushechke - http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/83

Who any responds? In advance thank you.

Vadkh wrote:

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola wrote (and):

I said only about how, that KhTV on catalogue 2014 goes ahead

CI4 + KhT-In, not KhT-In feel difference.

I only about KhT-In CI4 + and say. So, as precisely "Mercedes" I have emerged. :D No KhT-In I have not was.

VITEK wrote:

VITEK wrote (and):

Not could you tell me on katushechke - http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/83

Who any responds? In advance thank you.

A strange coil, need to would in living see. Something weight service was. But Corps, it seems, the former Ultegry of C4.

I only about KhT-In CI4 + and say. So, as precisely "Mercedes" I have emerged. :D

Ah it until Mercedes as until Beijing cancer. :crazyfun: Wu dura-Ace "Oh, Mercedes" begin with Tvinom Japanese. In my opinion.

and KhTS goes after it?

And this then about than?

Vadkh wrote:

A this then about than?

About how, that she without CI4 + and on erecting goes after KhTV CI4 +. Yes and it is time Vadim ties of with this. I same wrote, that on catalogueshe the first.

The story coils Shimano Ultegra.

- 2006 year. Withdrew in light the coil Shimano Ultegra XTAin size 12,000 and XSAin size 10,000 and 12,000.
- 2008 year. Is issued peristaltikos model Shimano SUPERUltegra XSA6,000 / 10,000
- 2009 year. Emerges the next a series of - XTB5500 / 14,000 and XSBin four size 4500 / 5500 / 1,000 / 14,000
- 2011 year. The first Ultegra in abroad Ci4 - Shimano Ultegra XSA Ci44500 / 5500 / 10,000 / 14,000
- 2012 year. Withdrew in light Shimano Ultegra XTA Ci45500 / 14,000
- 2013 year. The next fist coils with famous X-of Vestfold - Shimano Ultegra XTC5500 / 14,000 and its substitute for without beytrannera Shimano Ultegra XSC4500 / 5500 / 10,000 / 14,000.
- 2014 year. If recent model Shimano Ultegra XTB Ci4 +5500 / 14,000 and Ultegra XSB Ci4 +5500 / 14,000.

+1

Oh is, that she without CI4 + and on erecting goes after KhTV CI4 +.

And that plastic Corps and one bearing - this raising in the rank? Ah if so one is - the let so and will. I in the hands of both kept, as on me plastic corps more weak, girly. Although in producers write the opposite, but them business push need to and not harvest these coils.

Vadim, I said only about how, that KhTV on catalogue 2014 goes ahead

I only about KhT-In CI4 + and say.

So and of food togda- KhT-In SI4 +. And the you put in your PayPal people misleading.
KhT-In and KhT-In SI4 + absolutely different coils! People reading and deal not can.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.