All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

Vadkh wrote:

A that plastic Corps and one bearing - this raising in the rank? Ah if so one is - the let so and will. I in the hands of both kept, as the me plastic corps more weak, girly. Although in producers write the opposite, but them business push need to and not harvest these coils.

Ah need to same) only being ripe spend 3K UAH, on purchase plastic reel, now again doubts (

Boev
So and I pro the.

28 wrote:

ah need to same) only being ripe spend 3K UAH, on purchase plastic reel, now again doubts (

Listen, this my private opinion. If there is opportunity both spin in no clothing left, then and going to choose the contestant, which in hand will be borne.

Reversing!
Pundits Podskajite, appeared new reel the FD Alivio, FC Catana, the FD Exage. Nexave will innovate in any time soon, or not?
Thank you!

Perhaps in next year will a new a series of Nekseyv. A series of FC is issued already 3 year. It is time to change.

Thank you!

Today received coil EXAGE 4000FD external kind of and weight pleased surprised, but there is enormous minus go looking a stated from producer 1 turnover pens 82sm, and in fact 60cm. Not know, that to do :dontknow:

slavik76 wrote:

Dont know, that to do

:crazyfun: To make upgrades - establish bearing in the back reliance as, like, this
Armored glass), care a on vymotku for turnover and harvest years to come through.
In general I congratulate with a good shorting :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Nu it until Mercedes as until Beijing cancer. :crazyfun: Wu dura-Ace "Oh, Mercedes" begin with Tvinom Japanese. In my opinion.

Reality I their so I mean, he called)
After disassembly Ultegry of C4 + I have remained very strange a sense of. The coil carried out on level spinningovykh of C4 +, and this very high level of, rivaling Dayvovskimi coils of the highest class.
Only spinningovye of C4 + under the same price, that and Ultegra of C4 +, are sold with one shpuley.

slavik76 wrote:

a stated from producer 1 turnover pens 82sm, and in fact 60cm.

As you undertook has stopped for? On bare lands shpule or on zapolnenoy?

G R E Y wrote:

Eth I their so I mean, he called)
After disassembly Ultegry of C4 + I have remained very strange a sense of. The coil carried out on level spinningovykh of C4 +, and this very high level of, rivaling Dayvovskimi coils of the highest class.
Only spinningovye of C4 + under the same price, that and Ultegra of C4 +, are sold with one shpuley.

Minds concentrated by hazy doubts) so on than in late all save and triggered in kit 3 shpuli)

semaga wrote:

How you undertook has stopped for? On bare lands shpule or on zapolnenoy?

Not until the end of zapolnenoy 58sm, i?eyoaeu hath measured on zapolnenoy 61sm

Filled virtually is flush with toddler shpuli? O.o. Chego something not the.

28 wrote:

. Minds concentrated by hazy doubts) so on than in late all save and triggered in kit 3 shpuli)

And nor on than. Product Context so much, for how many his can be sell.

slavik76 wrote:

not until the end of zapolnenoy 58sm, i?eyoaeu hath measured on zapolnenoy 61sm

4-'s out...... over 15,000 Shimany have shpulyu diameter of about 50 mm. Under filled shpule and peredatke 5 :1 such a be not can. Photo filled shpuli in studio.

Last edited by Alex74 (Mar 7 2014 18:22:28)

Have EXAGE 4000F peredatka 4.8 million :1. But not in this the crux of the. In any case she not less 70sm trafficking must shaking its even if on couple of millimeters until the railing nedomotano :dontknow:

+1

32 wrote:

So and of food togda- KhT-In SI4 +. And the you put in your PayPal people misleading.
KhT-In and KhT-In SI4 + absolutely different reel! People reading and deal not can.

So and wrote. To the same precisely about this a coil half of articles in the Frost, yes and in the catalog 2014 Ultegry KhTV there is no, there is only with CI4. All understood correctly. If who not understood, on the and forum, to ask.

Wu EXAGE 4000F peredatka 4.8 million :1

Have Exage 4000FD peredatka 5.2 :1

28 wrote:

. Minds concentrated by hazy doubts) so on than in late all save and triggered in kit 3 shpuli)

Both reel made on common rules. The quality of assemble and materials coincide. Bearings, too,. But clear, that on Ultegru and material much more took. And three shpuli, and "prostavki" in shpuli.
At - dark wood. Difficult something understand.

28 wrote:

minds concentrated by hazy doubts) so on than in late all save and triggered in kit 3 shpuli)

Why save? The coil far not cheap.

32 wrote:

. Why save? Coil far not cheap.

Increasingly and ratification in comparison. Tiny RareniumSi4 + Context so much same. With one shpuley. About this, exactly, speech. On technology and quality of assemble reel identical. So that adjusted for three shpul and size (number of material) not leaves a sense of "balls" :glasses:

Has arrived my a new the coil, is bought on Ebay, Shimano Rarenium Ci4 5,000. With spare shpuley. That say? Compared with Sustein 5,000 this Rarenium and more and tow. :cool: This is I sensed immediately as only took in hands. Although, weigh almost equally. Rarenium on 15 grams harder. But, have ADSR envelope begins move gentler. Can a new the coil not yet clashed. Think, Rarenium in this size quietly will become as on mediums, so and on kheviki for industrialized fishing with kormushkami until 100 grams. Especially well it will become on kheviki, akess small rings, for example, Speedmaster partners and the Super Ultegra, for whom big reel type Ultegry 5500 increasingly-??? big for my face.
Shorting exasperated more than. Now await the not theyll fix it moment, to experience its in combat conditions. :jumping:

+2

Sat saved on twin, and here Oleg o.o.
Ah that, target, huh, ordered, too, rarenium. Under khevik aspaer ultra- :unsure:

Boev wrote:

. But, have ADSR envelope begins move gentler. Can a new the coil not yet clashed.

The possible reasons. Produkowana long, likely.both dry. Carbon fibre itself quite Makov material. In the back pivot ferrule, not bearing (from this move slightly harder).

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 8 2014 00:15:21)

Noise not observed. Revolves smoothly, without jerks and grunt, but slightly-slightly harder, than ADSR envelope begins. On new on not times noticing such. Think, that razrabotaetsya. If would not with than was compare, then not observed would difference. Yes, and ADSR envelope begins on order more expensive.
have a kid fitting from Israel. Delivery giving. Cost in 275 $. :cool:

Last edited by Boev (Mar 8 2014 01:55:35)

Boev wrote:

. Slightly-slightly harder, than ADSR envelope begins. On new on not times noticing such.

From-for clenched in the back pivot, have Susteyna there the ball.

Boev wrote:

. Yes, and ADSR envelope begins on order more expensive.

They roughly one level, frankly. Simply ADSR envelope begins Apteka -, X-stud.

G R E Y wrote:

They roughly one level, frankly. Simply ADSR envelope begins Apteka -, X-stud.

Javadxan. One level, only ADSR envelope begins on 100 $more expensive.

Boev wrote:

Javadxan. One level, only ADSR envelope begins on 100 $more expensive.

On fact, this is odd. Mechanisms one level, "wealth" equipping, too,. Have Simano this well expressed, so that trust me on word. Differences in abroad. ADSR envelope begins - plastic, with a metal a lid-foot. Have Rareniuma Corps better, harsher - he from carbon fiber. E?u?ea-leg, too, from carbon fiber, that slightly worse.
T. E., write parity. The difference in price - new technologies (, X-stud). Design)

Incidentally, on height-. Have Rareniuma she realistically thick and powerful. Have Susteyna much thinner. As any shall photograph and'll show difference.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu EXAGE 4000F peredatka 4.8 million :1. But not in this the crux of the. In any case she not less 70sm for turnover must shaking its even if on couple of millimeters until the railing nedomotano

I not special in on, but on my view lever perishing quite a small

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.