All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 361 to 390 of 1000

Himself think on expense rareniuma.
Truth here is written that not for uporistykh bait shop she thing is kind of weak ((
http://daily-fishing.ru/snasti/reels/sh … enium_ci4/
And as I understood there for turnover 77 centimeters?? Not race??

Last edited by Profis (Mar 8 2014 09:43:00)

Boev wrote:

Carina, from my a new reel, is bought on Ebay, Shimano Rarenium Ci4 5,000. With spare shpuley. That say? Compared with Sustein 5,000 this Rarenium and more and tow. This I sensed immediately as only took in hands. Although, weigh almost equally. Rarenium on 15 grams harder. But, have ADSR envelope begins move gentler. Can a new the coil not yet clashed. Think, Rarenium in this size quietly will become as on mediums, so and on kheviki for industrialized fishing with kormushkami until 100 grams. Especially well it will become on kheviki, akess small rings, for example, Speedmaster partners and the Super Ultegra, for whom big coils type Ultegry 5500 increasingly-??? big for my face.
Shorting exasperated more than. Now await the not they’ll fix it moment, to experience its in combat conditions.

Oleg find welcome this weekend ’. And tuning planning on? In sense, facility balls, where lacks. Ordered such a same, on with your advice, interestingly opinion.

Guys, who tell pollsters: Shimano Aceration 4,000 sw. Far can be balls put? The very a not for number of, and for quality.

Profis wrote:

himself think on expense rareniuma.
Truth here is written that not for uporistykh bait shop she thing is kind of weak.
Edited Profis (Today 09 :43: 00)

There on example 3000ka description of. 5,000... a lot bigger will.

+1

Balls on personal's preferences rolling their in Soviet Army whom nor decisional laziness in your private organs, Piazza modicum reel, them ischo fish harvest essi Th! :glasses: :rofl: :flag:

In my have you today this http://s2.rimg.info/b7e3769d68f8fb4783f9f5c33f7d33c5.gifin anybody) :crazyfun:

mixa wrote:

in my have you today this

In my were would rates reel, good on any requests virtually there is, and questions as like, "as me further to live, aware of that I could would putting another balloon in the belly its reel" attribute only on winter it's vitamin deficiency. :dontknow: not-if interest there is I not fly, let him no one not embarrasses in topic – my I.M.H.O.,. Otherwise increasingly will square and round-, ah maximum an oval, it come to slightly-slightly, and to no one saw, as before. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Фидерер 71 (Mar 9 2014 00:32:27)

The kind okay You know, you was joking, I was joking. And reel. Shelezyaka she and there is Shelezyaka, that on it http://s.rimg.info/f289947570463c1e91fa6db1b3f5472c.gifthat whether.

If keep on coil times in) - there is reel with one-two 5322991. If works intensively, then balls in junctions quite not prevent. Moreover, an excellent move regarded explains simply - not for good reason there so much balls. But here have one thing not less important contingency - balls must be cool. Every.

Coil Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD - the cord 10 a1,600. Cast Away, zaklipsovanyy. After closing arc ukladchika the cord not moves away under the commercial, but on seams arc and clamping ring rollers. Understand that couple of prokrutov on I and can be to emit / stacker in collects. As can be eliminate problem?

Have mene on Shimano EXAGE 1,000 FC purely priesthood, itself the problem (spinning), i ? ney zakidanna snastі - your hands should J'adoube.
Khotіlosya it comes oaeiae when pro there metodi lіkuvannya!?

Photography do, please.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Nc0hA.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/hUDQX.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/6LvNj.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/6O4ST.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/n1ol4.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/6XFNQ.jpg
Hello colleagues! Here is and I well cared for by its Shimano Ultegra XTB Ci4 + 5500 BIG THANKS thank you FOR cues And any help PRI VYBORE: BOEVU Oleg and activist Sergey under down ambient. The first the impression, increasingly done on 5 + Complectaion rich, very appealed rubber plastic prostavki on shpulyu in different size. Future that they all signed by figures 1i2. Very appealed clips on shpulyakh, all podpruzhininy. Done increasingly very qualitatively and short, not any outsiders noises and treskov. Now skloubeni season and on tests with new Khevikom from Faera. 8-)

Last edited by AVIA (Mar 9 2014 14:27:55)

+2

Photo what exactly?
reel-2
Post 182 signatory one coil I already so killed literally for couple of hours, until has peaked, after substitutes arc the coil works to this day and fall problems there is no. That the me community moreover that wrong curves in there arc rises.

This drank through, not fissure? (Photo from office 182 signatory)

Dimonskiy wrote:

. Post 182 signatory one coil I already so killed literally for couple of hours, until has peaked, after substitutes arc the coil works to this day and fall problems there is no. That the me community moreover that wrong curves in there arc rises.

Prehospital shackle, in subsequent health issue a corner several has changed.
But here more is important the other moment. Many maritime coils at all not have had to lesoukladyvatelya. Deal in is, that cord on the commercial should moisture to hands. Strongly recommend learn to, very helpful. , just put the the cord on the commercial, simultaneously while turning a blind it.

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 9 2014 16:00:26)

майк wrote:

This is drank through, not fissure? (Photo from office 182 signatory)

Drank through.

G R E Y wrote:

Many maritime reel at all not have had to lesoukladyvatelya. Deal in is, that the cord on the commercial should moisture to hands. Strongly recommend learn to, very helpful. , just put the the cord on the commercial, simultaneously while turning a blind it.

Usually this to do account for leftist hand. And in feeder this hand pours the feeder - fodder, beast /, anyone peas-pellets. So forever she nasty. And all of this good, uh, sticky. Turns, that with puffed, trailer and to be will through hour-two industrialized fishing in pace? Will remain only put an in the pelvis with water soakinq.
I reel with such problem immediately same prodayu - for fidera critically important "automatic" from falling the main on the commercial.

duffy333 wrote:

Usually this to do account for leftist hand. And in feeder this hand pours the feeder - fodder, beast /, anyone peas-pellets. So forever she nasty. And all of this good, uh, sticky. Turns, that with puffed, trailer and to be will through hour-two industrialized fishing in pace?

I have habit still with Nimera it only hand turning a blind. And she always relatively net. But.

G R E Y wrote:

Delo in is, that the cord on the commercial should moisture to hands. Strongly recommend learn to, very helpful. , just put the cord on the commercial, simultaneously while turning a blind it.

But bounce still somewhere to let the line out (cord)? Even clean hand not tawdry. Can and this simple hands still diffrent need? Shackle something why on center of the spool? Another cake simply have producer.

Hand, too, on ways turning a blind can be - I it simply'm pushing mounted side their fingertips after zabrosa. Still nor one the coil from this I have not broke.
Although shackle in the process industrialized fishing would still nasty-nasty becomes - open the its on any need Homo fingers, which the wiped at, then not wiped at, then of, then not of :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 9 2014 21:22:35)

duffy333 wrote:

the Hand, too, on ways turning a blind can be - I it simply'm pushing mounted side their fingertips after zabrosa. Still nor one coil from this I have not broke.
Although shackle in the process industrialized fishing would still nasty-nasty becomes - open the its on any need Homo fingers, which the wiped at, then not wiped at, then of, then not of

Edited duffy333 (Today 21 :22: 35)

Roughly it seems, I only most often its almost from the wrist open-’ m closing. But for washing hands always capacious is worth and couple of towels with a. After all I not torchbearer, for me loss of five seconds not sufficiently dire. But you after all, too,.

Truth I have nor never such problems with fishing line (with a cord) and not was.

I, too, not torchbearer, but when belle type gustery, small fry or a bird on point becomes, then here not until washing hands - talking about fish in pace our. This wasn that under purposeful it comes to shagging of bream can be nowhere not to rush - and hands to wash it time there is, and tea popit, and on the telephone to talk to the :)
I have after overwhelming majority of fishing trips reel zasrannye until horror :blush:

duffy333 wrote:

I, too, not torchbearer, but when belle type gustery, small fry or a bird on point becomes, then here not until washing hands - talking about fish in pace our. This wasn that under purposeful it comes to shagging bream can be nowhere not to rush - and hands to wash it time there is, and tea popit, and on the telephone to talk to the

So. This. Agree. Here is only when I have the entire this Holy on point becomes, I think, that do to its nudge, and of bream way to bait. Harvest its "fellow" and fling back in small river, what interest? And a bream I have not always its with point, pencils. He on by land goes, what him with it lock antlers. And when feed many and't want any incidents small beer around a bit, here is here and a not they change linger on point.

Although for whom as. About although not debate. When of bream there is no and I dace gladly enleve. And drowning its in small river. What perishing soul of pursing your. Your truth.

P.S. And with gusteroy have us, too, no matter became. Before: Let trigger # 5 and three moldy worm. And gusterka on 400-500gr only in path silhouette as. Now such weight much rare.

duffy333 wrote:

in feeder this hand pours the feeder - fodder, beast /, anyone peas-pellets.

I right-wing'm the one lining, ah and sticking my boner in, the very a. To wash it not always is obtained-sometimes to water it is difficult get close, but - I'm wiping my always
Two napkins terry in backpack with all with treasures tyagayu. And after fish hands what? I remember, as not took nothing from units were and was wiping off hands about shorts :mad: Yele otstiral from leschyovykh of snot.
And handle from prikormki (knots hand) easier clear the, than coil (leftist hand.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

But for washing hands always capacious is worth and couple of towels with a.

Here is so and I have. Like my hands and - I'm wiping my. But, the disobedient authorized coil brush your, and master then proclamation have read about how, that wash need to coil after fishing. :D

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

That so and I have. Like my hands and - I'm wiping my. But, the disobedient authorized coil brush your, and master then proclamation have read about how, that wash need to coil after fishing.

't deliver, yes went they all on's • • utor butterflies harvest. Better would the quality of coils extremely. Photo their D and the R after 15 years exploitation without single Maintenance posted. And when me say, that the easy and abrasion (III) nitride titan of on video 1,000 reel after work with headings, under 80-90gr. This not there is the Hood? ??? let will reveal modern katukhu such a size for 100 $to this weathering. And became would I now special reel 2004 and 2008 issuing, if it comes were good the researchers from modern for reasonable money?

майк wrote:

two napkins terry in backpack with all with treasures tyagayu.

Mikhail, qualitative mikrofibra Hurricane in this deeds. Are worth not much more expensive. Is drying on the oven machines ten minutes. Even in rain.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Kohl, yes went they all on's • • utor butterflies harvest. Better would the quality of coils extremely. Photo their D and the R after 15 years exploitation without single MOVIE posted.

Oleg, betcha master not has relations to producer. I have coil has fallen in makes water. Here is and had to give. With the rest of the of course fully agree. My the first katushka- rootless flamingos works as clock and even in Mind there is no MOVIE to do :D

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Wu me coil has fallen in makes water. Here is and had to give.

Ah here is here producer honestly writes, that the coil. Moyuschayasya, nemoyuschayasya, leakproof and camping on D. If negermetichnaya engulfed in water, then this force-Majeure ».

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Can and this simple hands still diffrent need? Shackle something why on center of the spool? Another cake simply have producer.

In is something and deal, that shackle not need a. Pribluda for laziest.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.