All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Alexnord wrote:

ultegru, as it looked pity to heap above 150 grams on empty feeding trough, can am mistaken.

Of course! "Karpyatniki" adopt reel in average with indicator of 5.9 / 1 (size of 10-14,000) and far not every of them throws 150gramm on unusual gruzilu! :flag:

tutsan wrote:

Vad, with you debate itself more expensive :canthearyou: Sasha not vpletaem, Sasha not wrote, you wrote.

So if they him in alone money came. As this still call? I not wrote, that this coils one class. A new below class and it comes / are various higher class, if so want aid. Have regarded resource substantially higher and she even it comes / have but under normal exploitation outlast Ultegru.

Ultegra CI4 + 5500, it's stuck in her today three shpuli, with petalled bekingom 3,500, perfectly encompassed 150 flushed fishing line of yours diameter of 0,26mm. Broke a 220 gather steam; pens, this that, went centimeters for one turnover?

Alexnord wrote:

Ultegra CI4 + 5500, it's stuck in her today three shpuli, with petalled bekingom 3,500, perfectly encompassed 150 flushed filament diameter of 0,26mm. Broke a 220 gather steam; pens, this that, went centimeters for one turnover?

Not fact that 150 and 0,26. I roulette table Ah, measuring. Roulette on gender, I can see the same as such with gruzikom 3-4 Dam and'm how many vymatal in average for turnover. So more precisely is obtained.

Alexnord wrote:

. Perfectly encompassed 150 flushed filament in diameter 0,26mm. Broke a 220 gather steam; pens, this that, went centimeters for one turnover?

Think, that length fishing line of yours and number of gather steam; you defined absolutely accurately.
The arithmetic simple - 150 meters: 220 gather steam; = 0,68181818. Flushed / about.
And could not would you measure radius in the early winding filament 0,26 mm and in late its winding on shpulyu, then can be determine climate vymotki in the early winding and in late winding, and in average she goes went flushed / about.

Yura L. wrote:

Biomaster SW owned vehicles available 4,000 exhausting crime as weight 40-50 gr simply is famously!

40-50 with Alpo or without?
And a with alive photo, very would like watch. :blush:

Last edited by 32 (Mar 15 2014 11:14:04)

32 wrote:

40-50 with feeds or without?
And a with alive photo, very would like watch.

Edited Oleg 32 (Today 11 :14: 04)

Exhausting the feeder. Means without feed. And vmatyvaet with feeds. :crazyfun:

Ultegra CI4+ 5500,
Would measure today on expert, on gender, on lineup, under full namotke, for one turnover vymatyvalo and 69 -1,05m., although on formula believes less 0,583 (dozen winding) 's 160,000... times pi- 3.14 (PI) 's 5.3 = 9,70, camping on E. 0,97 see

Respected forumchane. Could you tell me please on the, under extra-khevik, until 150 g, and on reassurance from a medium until 90 gr. Interested in the size of the and desirable anything with shimanovskoy line of. Budget 250-300 should. (On one katukhu) Only so, to on hairdryer wada), right, I'll very you thankful.

Last edited by shalamay (Mar 16 2014 02:33:52)

shalamay wrote:

. Could you tell me please on the, under extra-khevik, until 150 g. Interested in the size of the and desirable anything with shimanovskoy line of.

I advise read higher in this topic about on Shimano Ultegra 5500, and choose workable for you model from several modifications this reel (on price, weight, large or a lack of beytranera and other no multimedia bells and whistles.
Personally I also I Shimano Ultegra 5500 XSA with fiderami EBM-100 and EBM-160, with kormushkami until 100 grams, and sometimes and 120 grams + prikormka: Not naraduyus!

+1

shalamay wrote:

Say, is please on the, under extra-khevik, until 150 g, and on reassurance from a medium until 90 "grape". Interested in the size of the and desirable anything with shimanovskoy line of. Budget 250-300 should. (On one katukhu) Only so, to on hairdryer wada.

For these money, yes on Fang-wada:
1. Ekstrakhevik - dura-Ace Ultegra 4500 or 5500 the penultimate versions of. (On models advice higher from Dood:cool:).
2. A medium - dura-Ace Rarenium 5,000. As option, dura-Ace ADSR envelope begins 5,000 (but he more expensive).

In 600 $for both frame here, if find (even option with Susteynom). All I.M.H.O., of course. On taste of and color.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Mar 16 2014 13:03:15)

D.S.I wrote:

. Found bearing 6x10x4
Moreover zameryu under Quick bearing on second coil, perhaps you this infer belly.

Opened Rarenium 5,000. Moreover, as I and presupposed, 5,8mm. Bearing 6x10x4 not suited.

Wheel 34,3mm. Apparently, the same, that and in 02TP4000PG.
Dozen shank as, like, this armored glass) 5,8mm., that not allows put the standard for this knot bearing 6x10x3. :dontknow:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/9271502f40904ea9779c88c401bd8357/1394965545/40885/631429/DSC_0075_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-03-16-10-25/i9-6072887/668x639-r/i.gif

+2

G R E Y
Means, guidance ranges leading armored glass) on 2.6mm more, than have Susteyna 5000FG. A bit, but all same stronger.

Vadkh wrote:

G R E Y
Means, guidance ranges leading cogs on 2.6mm more, than have Susteyna 5000FG. A bit, but all same stronger.

Wheel, as see, nabornoe. Sea type. Currencies steel, not crowns teeth wheels larger. This wheel substantially stronger. , it is a pity there is no opportunities do photo in comparison.
Have reel "sukhovatyy" move. Produced and oiled increasingly right on, here no claims. But for time storagemarkedly both dry. Moreover, are worth far not best bearings. Cool the ball only in video, the rest are mediocre.

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 16 2014 15:01:11)

G R E Y wrote:

moreover, as I and presupposed, 5,8mm. Bearing 6x10x4 not suited.

A stiffy It can be done from conventional britvennogo blades trade brands Rapira or Gillette old type. Steel in both korozionnostoykaya production Sandvik. His the thickness of the as-times 0,1 mm. Only his need a bit to float. Cut in the size of the can be simply scissors. For of relief landing ShP, "nave box (" can be be stuck proactively on leads currencies. But then will have a bit "seek to adjust" the thickness blades with a bar, glue the size of the skradet a bit.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. A stiffy It can be done.

D.S.Iwrote, that Grand Canal from with Ebay a ball-bearing, which becomes limit "dances with FIBPlus." Of course, such a fixation much better, than through neither being.

In some on Simano, type Qatana, Nekseyv, Ekseydzh, Aernos and etc., the commercial lesokladyvatelya has different on configuration hand - one side more intense, the second more our Beginner Trail - and fall is philtrum for fishing line of yours / cord.
Producer always sets the commercial so, to our Beginner Trail side was closer to it's inconsistent, (far position from shpuli), skreplyayuschemu the entire knot rollers lesoukladyvatelya (see Scheme, position 1).

I observed, that with using some very thin cords, they (subtler Building tools) sometimes, steel box deceased descend with pologogo Alternatively rollers and enter rasstoyanii between "year was" rotor and trailer :mad:.

So I parsed the commercial and by reinstall elements of his details (ferrule, ball-bearing upgrade, shaybochka), was able reverse jobs pologuyu and abrupt side (see Scheme, position 2).

Now very the thin cord always remains in his "zhelobke" fall rollers :love:: More intense side rollers not gives such a by a newly fall into following rasstoyanii.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/cyYnk.jpg

Text or: Of course, from me an artist no :hobo: ("lean. Akademiyov "I not c: Omin':dontknow:), and so scheme Lies twisted little :tired:, but hope, that the principle actions Euroskepticism :rolleyes:.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 16 2014 19:07:37)

G R E Y wrote:

the Wheel 34,3mm.

Vadkh wrote:

have said: So, guidance ranges leading armored glass) on 2.6mm more, than have Susteyna 5000FG

Dozen cogs Sustein 5000FG 29 mm. The difference in diameters 5.3 mm., in-block radius - 2,65 mm. Realistically stronger. If their put an near, will more amply. :yep:

Boev wrote:

Diameter armored glass) Sustein 5000FG 29 mm. The difference in diameters 5.3 mm., in-block radius - 2,65 mm. Realistically stronger. If their put an near, will more amply. :yep:

Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/STnx8.jpg
Feeder Team
http://you-nick-name.ru/straightedge/4898.png

Reel after all in size (in Shimanovskoy classifications) different, of course have 5000ka giblets lot more than have 4000ka.

Boev wrote:

Really Easy stronger. If their put an near, will more amply. :yep:

Against this I and not argued, and spoke about supported podshipnike. If its not tyuningovat, then plastic ferrule not the Lodger. Or about this again debate need to?

Dood wrote:

Now very the thin the cord always remains in his "zhelobke" fall rollers: More intense side rollers not gives such a by a newly fall into following rasstoyanii.

And will whether now the commercial fulfill function protivozakruchivaniya?

If will the issues, then will fulfill.

Vadkh wrote:

. Against this I and not argued.

Were pow.

Vadkh wrote:

. And spoke about supported podshipnike. If its not tyuningovat.

:rofl: My your speak English :rofl:

Vadkh wrote:

. Plastic ferrule not the Lodger.

Specifically this ferrule will to live long and happily, as and tang is nearly the width as, like, this. You notions not auctioning the about how, about thanre trying optimistically.

Dood wrote:

. So I parsed the commercial and by reinstall elements of his details (ferrule, ball-bearing upgrade, shaybochka), was ablereverse jobs pologuyu and abrupt side

Enough simply turn the commercial. But not am confident, that need so to do :rain:

G R E Y wrote:

Sporili.

Find the signature my words, where I argued, that there SOEs of identical size.

G R E Y wrote:

Specifically, this ferrule will to live long and happily, as and tang is nearly the width as, like, this. You notions not auctioning the about how, about thanre trying optimistically.

Javadxan, then the all just spit things that from new coils was removed journal bearing, who was in Stare Tvinakh, Since uperakh and Stradikakh and now not became.
I would not argued, if would there was steel ferrule - as nor as Lies would couple bronze on have become with very a good debt slip (bearing slip), which on order secure than bronze on plastic.
Question if all so reliably, what you deserted cry all -menyat nave box (?
And purely rhetorical question, how dozen rotor on Rareniume 5,000 more Susteyne5000?

G R E Y wrote:

. Enough simply turn the commercial.

I have simply turn the commercial in a coil Aernos 5,000 CFA not broke a, had to going bust all-reels.

Dood wrote:

. I have simply turn the commercial in center of the spool Aernos 5,000 CFA not broke a, had to going bust all-rollers.

Me seems, better this not to do. Can be replace the commercial on the other, with Canal. If this not likes.

G R E Y wrote:

I dont seems, better this not to do. Can be replace the commercial on the other, with Canal. If this not likes.

Thank you for advice, but I him not'm gonna use :hobo:: I already did what, that on your view better not to do :crazyfun:. Tried in deeds. For one fishing - about 50 zabrosov and vymatyvaniy snap, with the feeding trough 56 grams + prikormka, I no negatives not has exposed :dontknow:.
Me native the commercial in Aernos 5,000 CFA likes :cool:, it has very durable protective coverage for yellowcake color of and he well revolves on sharikopodshipnike, no causes to replace on the other the commercial "with Canal" I not see :no:.

Dood wrote:

. I already did what, that on your view better not to do :crazyfun:. Tried in deeds. For one fishing - about 50 zabrosov and vymatyvaniy snap, with the feeding trough 56 grams + prikormka, I no negatives not has exposed :dontknow:.

Theoretically, if compare with rollers Dayva, Vasha theory has the right on zhizz :glasses: If watch onDayva, then focus will with hand crowbar, and with hand had to will the beveling is. Have Simano, contrary, focus with hand had to, and with hand crowbar the beveling is.
But this voice-over a hundred years in lunch, and Simano long would his changed, whether such a the need for. When speech goes about Chinese polukustarnykh katushentsiyakh, then here various kulibnichaniya can go on favor. But and Dayva, and Simano perfectly understand, that make. So that my deal small - perduperdit :D A you perishing there themselves are looking :dontknow:
Text or also I such the commercial on heavy some tackle, TekhniumFA. With gossamer 0,18mm mononityu and leader. 'm dropping sbirulinki zherekhovye, 40gr. Problems until not met.

+1

Such a rasstoyanii between trailer and lever saw on one Biomastere, but there stupidly wrong raised knot. As only I all brought together on scheme, no crannies for embody twist are spaced not remained.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.