All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Today has experienced coil Stradic Ci4 4000F. Place it DM 11.8 40 grams, cord Power Pro Bite Motion 3 kg. Bought these on replacement Twin Power Ci4 4000SRA (300 gr), not was hosted by vymotka trafficking 78 see Have Stradika 94 centimeters, plus easier on 40 grams (264 "grape"). Feared, that not will of the lack "capacity" vymatyvat 40 gr kormaki. But all passed aptly.
Trough AXC plastic nets 30 gr, 40 gr, 42 gr FZ of, bullet 35 gr - all on cheers, without pressure. Preston leave nets 25 "grape", 35 "grape", bullet 30 "grape" - right on, bullet 40gr - already one senses tension. Ah and themselves realize tension on all Himalayan, the 1949 Preston eject pellets only near Bank, nets slightly before. For themselves defined for this cordage - sealed plastic saying 30-40 grams, metals - 30 grams
Birth shpulya one, planted one adopt goal, for the flat laying twist are spaced. The second took shpulyu with Tvina (have him even 4000m2 as well as 3 pieces in goes). Has drawn well, truth deeper sits propeller clutch in it from Stradika. The fishing line is 0.2 dura-Ace tekhnium generalship so same without cones.
Glad acquisition, tackle in hand generalship.

For DM 11.8 30 grams, were a couple bought these Stradic Ci4 3000F. Weighs 204 gr, winds a 89 see Its task vymatyvat nets sealed plastic saying and metals from 15 to 25 "grape", bullet Preston 20 "grape". Think tackles with meet the task, Inever will again - update my.

+2

Today as times conditions were under DM 11.8, on big water wave of, left on neshirokiy Canal. There for not a strong, so immediately put Preston metal safety 35 gr. Stradik 3,000 has coped without problems even with it. Respectively sealed plastic saying will vymatyvat on cheers, as and presupposed. Slightly, that--oh hammer go shackle, compared with 4,000. Perhaps under underway size had to reduce leverage in short, respectively more forces need to attach the.

Last edited by ZhanatD (Mar 30 2014 18:05:35)

Colleagues, rid the from doubt, that who thinks pro Shimano Rarenium CI4 5000FA on DM100 or all ??? ultegra our increasingly?

Сибас wrote:

Colleagues, rid the from doubt, that who thinks pro Shimano Rarenium CI4 5000FA on DM100 or all ??? ultegra our increasingly?

From issue in sight, what coil chose.

Сибас wrote:

Yes any be appropriate ezhli with mind. Only would on balance and size liked.
As the me, then:
1. PXR5000 there perfectly is worth.
2. Rarenium 5,000 was would's a little bit light in weight, ah and top marginal weight "ahead" them not worth carrying.
3. Ultegra 4500 (5500) all-??? a little too big for shpulya, but traction will modicum snobbishness. Impose and vymotka again same that's a bit more will.
All I.M.H.O., of course, on taste of and color. Ah themselves know.

Сибас wrote:

Daiva Blast 3520 and the size of the, and pull and a metal Corps. And weight easier ultegry. And surgical on nautical animals until 9 kg. On carp we should drink a = 30 kg. Who on Sea catching - knows.

Last edited by katana (Mar 31 2014 23:49:01)

+1

Hnat had preceded with the recommendation on Blastu :flag: Wu me such a there is. Very tyagovitaya the coil. And judging by around the she became a major I have on dm100. Until this three season was / there is PXR5000. To compare their in force substantial difference in price simply incorrect approach.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 1 2014 00:02:07)

duffy333 wrote:

Until this three season was / there is PXR5000. To compare their in force substantial difference in price simply incorrect approach.

Tend not with so fast. PXR same wash their hands with production. Here is will become soon welcome, as old Serteyty, and will for one PXR two new Blasta to lend. :crazyfun: So that not sell until its an old lady. :no:

duffy333 wrote:

Hnat had preceded with the recommendation on Blastu :flag: Wu me such a there is. Very tyagovitaya the coil. And judging by around the she became a major I have on dm100. Until this three season was / there is PXR5000. To compare their in force substantial difference in price simply incorrect approach.

Deal even not in price. PXR5000 for ah very neprikhotlivykh. A huge inertia tyazhelennogo the monstrous rotor, kutsyy Knob under two finger, right, troubled knot rollers are unaware\ have., muddle-mechanism from Chinese handicraftmen -. Blast's - white one, in comparison with this inside a dead Chatterbox Restaurant.
Thank PXR5000 strongly volatility, someone money did. And not for good reason its wash their hands with production, as already long wash their hands spinningovye version of this coils.

Dobryi day!
Emerged question, what reel for market the US deserve for our goals attention, I not I take in attention stradiki and susteyny pro them many good said and written?
From whom what experience?

G R E Y wrote:

Slava PXR5000 strongly volatility, someone money did.

Not, I on stupidity and which mental so much cash not constructed :D A if seriously, then, under the entire "something equally cockeyed" and "impairment" PXR5000 we already with you here on Forum discussed and sought alternative it in price categories 100-120 dollars (for a new coil) and for types class Hevy (trough 80gr +) - and like all as something unhappy was :dontknow:
Yes and after her Maintenance you himself me said, that she still as least so much same serve for how many in the army.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 1 2014 16:33:17)

duffy333 wrote:

. Yes and after her MOVIE you himself me said, that she still as least so much same serve for how many in the army.

Uncle guy, I OK not about durability of. Will survive she like, a gazillion years and three years. But pleasure from this coils - as from hour on a donkey instead horse.

IdolAAA wrote:

. Emerged question, what coils for market the US deserve for our goals attention?

All. Pendosy like the quality of for a small'll take your money, and Simano forced to do there good reel. So that to discuss Context not market, and concrete model.

G R E Y wrote:

Everyone. Pendosy like the quality of for a small'll take your money, and Simano forced to do there good coils. So that to discuss Context not market, and concrete model.

All not found a pretext ask. I have Spirex zadnefriktsionnaya made there. Shpuli fully vzaimozamenyaemye with Exage RA. On abroad written, that in it 5 bearings. How many not watched scheme not can find.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

. How many not watched scheme not can find.

Such a?
http://fish.shimano.com/media/fishing/S … 608001.pdf

G R E Y wrote:

This kind?

Yes, only with one shpuley.
Shiller wrong, here is priesthood, http://fish.shimano.com/media/fishing/S … 667228.pdf

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Apr 1 2014 21:33:08)

Dobryi day, question to owners Shimano ultegra ci4 + xsb, I have no samosbrosa cramp holding lesoukladyvatelya, so and should be? Then simply stands at with meta shackle with lungs a.

КВН1971 wrote:

are a good day, question to owners Shimano ultegra ci4 + xsb, I have no samosbrosa cramp holding lesoukladyvatelya, so and should be? Then simply stands at with meta shackle with lungs a.

I have ultegra ci4 + xtb and still four reel this firms. Never enjoyed samosbrosom. Me pity reel. Not it is difficult hand to float.

+1

Yes I, too, always hand fold, but question the other, not marriage whether?

КВН1971 wrote:

yes I, too, always hand fold, but question the other, not marriage whether?

Not, not marriage. Not have you one so.

КВН1971 wrote:

yes I, too, always hand fold, but question the other, not marriage whether?

Colleague not worry! I, too, first in CLAlMING was, then friends on Forum increasingly weren't- and himself on instructions has understood. So Should BE technologically! So that enjoy classroom coil. :flag:

Thank you for answers, calmed, and the as the, it's creepy was.

AVIA wrote:

. So Should BE technologically! So that enjoy classroom coil. :flag:

Strange. Nothing not contend, camping on K. There is no reel in available, have watch. But now in in the rotor accurately there is. On abroad springboard for him, too, there is, if am not mistaken. Under hit faster on springboard shackle must close down. Otherwise why these details?

Ah here is again. Came retired major Rzhevsky and all despise :crazyfun:

mixa wrote:

Nu here is again. Came retired major Rzhevsky and all despise :crazyfun:

Can and be wrong. End up coil in hands - necessarily have a look-see.

Fit in budget on to secure, thank you-free laborers s means of delivery.

Await the some new threads? Eh, thank you all who helped figure out!
SHIMANO NEW 2014 Ultegra 5500 XTC Spinning Fishing Reel ULT-5500XTC

Now remains only figure out Shimano on DM100 and Korum will-R 6,000 on Shakespeare Mach3 XT Feeder 120 "grape" or contrary) but think water all-prioritize on seats)

I have ultegra ci4 5500 xta, shackle qualitatively and clearly is closed under turn pens. :cool:

КВН1971 wrote:

. Shimano ultegra ci4 + xsb, I have no samosbrosa cramp holding lesoukladyvatelya, so and should be? Then simply stands at with meta shackle with lungs a.

I have there is the coil Shimano Ultegra ci4 5500 XSA - raised from bracket / shackle lesoukladyvatelya in earlier rotor comes to "breakup of" position (see Photo) and fact is blocked than something there within coils - nor there, nor back rotor in such a position not revolves, and samozakryvanie had to, too, not is happening, as would strongly I not vstryakhival coil :no: (this like-would have "samurai" is called "protection from establishment" :hobo:) - in such a position I commencing to fulfilling a safe zabrosa snap - and after zabrosa I manually’m closing raising upward it lesoukladyvatelya, still Temelin in position, as on photo.

Text or: Can be, in purposes achievements austerity, "protection from establishment" in new models these coils anulirovana producer, 's. E. ?. :dontknow:

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/dWVvo.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Apr 5 2014 15:07:44)

+1

Protection from establishment also has remained and on this a coil.

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

Wu me ultegra ci4 5500 xta, shackle qualitatively and clearly is closed under turn pens.

Dood wrote:

Wu me there is the coil Shimano Ultegra ci4 5500 XSA - raised from bracket / shackle lesoukladyvatelya in earlier rotor comes to "breakup of" position (see Photo) and up tight is blocked than something there within coils - nor there, nor back

Ultegra 4500XSC. Something secondary between above-described ones. If smoothly spin, then comes to vertically and unless, back is returning on gender-turnover rotor. For emerge had to need sharply whip it the handle.

Dood wrote:

(this like-would have "samurai" is called "protection from establishment" :hobo:)

Even not knew, that such there is. Even 4000m2 as well as hands are itchy try. But, all coils in garage.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

To emerge had to need sharply whip it the handle.

I have hand not surge so do. This same as knife on I. Flushed :no:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.