All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

G R E Y
The cord stopped constitute on the commercial, remains on dushke or on half of or alongside trailer. Hand Guides in the commercial.
Tell. This as the treated??

I have such a same calamity. Coil dura-Ace super. Under this on church sometimes forgotten the most pro this trouble and as outcome - cord a bit propilili Knob (not know as correctly is called) where mounting your shackle. Can be eliminate this problem (I mean replacement this knoba or even something can be done)?
In advance thankful for the answer.

Profis wrote:

Schnur stopped constitute on the commercial, remains on dushke or on half of or alongside trailer. Hand Guides in the commercial.
Tell. This as the treated??

Likely, 's deformed shackle are unaware\ have. Need photo, detailed.
Text or How long you been has conditioned themselves turning a blind it hand, simultaneously if arranged the cord on the commercial - so any problems are excluded.

Yrik wrote:

Say, is please. And far goal lead on the bottom shpule RC?

VDA responded on your question.

vetalsol wrote:

. I have such a same calamity. The coil dura-Ace super. Under this on church sometimes forgotten the most pro this trouble and as outcome - the cord a bit propilili Knob (not know as correctly is called) where mounting your shackle. Can be eliminate this problem (I mean replacement this knoba or even something can be done)?
In advance thankful for the answer.

Can be replace it are unaware\ have, and thus rebuild coil. Nevertheless, problems on this not end - need wean themselves enjoy avtosbrosom. Turning a blind it hand and layed the cord on the commercial. Those who flatly refuses nowadays and wants to enjoy the avtosbrosom, recommend tselnotyanutye SR-had to.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jul 28 2014 10:10:32)

Nor when not closing avtosbrosom. Under normal work reel not requires still and in lesoukladyvatel hand tank-. Perhaps dented, deformiroval the very got. Here is and think this only replacing or can be help.
And than spit?? And whom any helped?

Last edited by Profis (Jul 28 2014 10:29:28)

G R E Y wrote:

You can replace it are unaware\ have, and thus rebuild coil. Nevertheless, problems on this not end - need wean themselves enjoy avtosbrosom. Turning a blind it hand and layed the cord on the commercial. Those who flatly refuses nowadays and wants to enjoy the avtosbrosom, recommend tselnotyanutye SR-had to.

Edited G R E Y (Today 09 :10: 32)

Thank you for the answer. Never avtosbrosom not enjoyed. Always’m closing it hand. The only that, so this not always hand the cord'm styling on the commercial.

vetalsol wrote:

. Under this on church sometimes forgotten the most pro this trouble and as outcome - cord a bit propilili Knob (not know as correctly is called) where mounting your shackle. Can be eliminate this problem.

As something I have was coil from even asked you with such-same problem.
A small drank through puffed on a wishbone lesoukladyvatelya (not far from rollers lesoukladyvatelya), I eliminated under aid nikelirovannykh pins and / or needles, knobs shears and camping on P.
Nikelirovannuyu (but, of course, not reducing pressure) the surface products pin a in place if needed and with effort stand with / zaglazhivaem method "up there-put here by the."
In a result drank through the real division, under this part of nickel Crosses on it.
Of course, this not panacea from all woes, but all-???.

Profis wrote:

. And than spit?? And whom any helped.

In is something and deal, that most often not helps. Especially in case duzhek with by a conical element of. Easier replace.
Can be try, of course.

Profis wrote:

and than spit?? And whom any helped?

Helped. Trolley onto a side's surface Roma please drive on a wishbone, making it up scratches on it. If there is Dremel with voylochnym loop, then with the help paste GOI, without bigotry, of course. Ah and test geometry had to, comparing with a similar coil. From its experience, if shackle's deformed, opening the and closing had to will not be easy.

G R E Y wrote:

especially in case duzhek with by a conical element of. Easier replace.

This as on Ekseydzhe? Frankly, even on Alivio cord always himself is mired on the commercial.

VDA wrote:

. Trolley onto a side's surface Roma please drive on a wishbone, making it up scratches on it.

By themselves scratches on a wishbone buff right out not difficult. But most often the cord makes drank through in place compounds had to with by a conical element of knot rollers are unaware\ have or on really susceptible. Aneasthetic not will help.
Morning will become Clueless this shackle, like, has moved in past. Interestingly, what "computer by" going to pop out have smenivshey its vilochnoy had to.

VDA wrote:

This is as on Ekseydzhe?.

There is no. As on Tekhniume the FC, for example.

VDA wrote:

. Frankly, even on Alivio cord always himself is mired on the commercial.

Itself increasingly works normal, even with by a conical element of. But in the process exploitation begin problems. Are poorly open it - wire had to "devastates" compounding. Techniques reel, deformiruya had to. And camping on D., and camping on P. In a result, emerges for that by a newly to cling, and propilivanie terminally "ushatyvaet" detail.
Dare argue - under a nice respect and absence of other an marriage any from systems works normally. 9kh% problems arise due to American of the operator.

GREY

You can I merely lichku and answer my hp about upgrade two coils?

Example design, initially doomed alien on drank through. But includes good a means from sclerosis :D. Naturally, this NOT Shimano

http://flagman.kiev.ua/images/categories/6445/3.jpg

Last edited by VDA (Jul 28 2014 13:55:43)

DM100 wrote:

. You can I merely lichku and answer my hp about upgrade two coils?

Sorry, not saw. Is reformed.

VDA wrote:

Example design, initially doomed alien on drank through.

Knot such design on many on. Drank through happens far not always. But risk, of course, there is.

About getting coils from-for knoll. Are unaware-Aori one of forums, purchased inexpensive on auction. Superficially clean, nice on, tidy. But dashed landing ShP., themselves ShP already tarakhtyat.
Drew attention, that coil's been opened - wrong skeptic Friction clutch. When parsed, found deffekt leading armored glass) - wheel aren't flush sits on gear is, is swinging. Couple under replacement.
Apparently, coil opened, discovered this, have closed and set on auction. Otake.

Last edited by G R E Y (Aug 7 2014 20:51:24)

+1

A small upgrades TwinPower2500XT-RM one of forums. Shackle, matchevaya shpulya, Knob, podtormazhivatel the rotor. The simple, but not redesigned. Good, have-plus contracting was increasingly necessary.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/6709233b64209dd5aca70d9bd60eccad/1407493909/58265/775140/TP_XTRB_upg_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-08-08-10-31/i9-6808517/662x645-r/i.gif

And here why not feng shuied your whole? ;)

Can who from forums will find in granaries scheme for BAITRUNNER Aero GTE 5,000 B
Very need.

VDA wrote:

A here why not on shui at all? ;) ..

That precisely "not on hairdryer-wada"? Knob on two ShP., on the same Lukashenka's behavior is-Aloi one and without opportunities put the second.

Ah so on such models are worth turned pens, and such a - with prorezyu I have on Alivio is worth.

Prosyu your pardon :blush: - looked the editing bay scheme, online.de with prorezyu. Although on Ekseydzhe is worth tochenaya.

Last edited by VDA (Aug 8 2014 17:54:51)

And shpulya ARC normally becomes on old model, or need shamanit?

VDA wrote:

Nu so on such models are worth turned pens, and such a - with prorezyu I have on Alivio is worth.
Prosyu your pardon - looked the editing bay scheme, online.de with prorezyu. Although on Ekseydzhe is worth tochenaya.
Edited VDA (Today 16 :54: 51)
If would accurately not knew, that fishing reassures.

Nothing, I already for this katukhi got my eyes on a new the handle from regarded. For 2kh fishing trips in year will most it. :)

Last edited by katana (Aug 8 2014 18:10:51)

VDA wrote:

Nu so on such models are worth turned pens, and such a - with prorezyu I have on Alivio is worth.

On Aliviyakh only superficially such a.
At all, as on my is taste of, this retro-coil looks is famously. Simply perfectly. No another the handle does not pose would, very stylishly. And technically increasingly ended, on maximum. In short, classic genre.

VDA wrote:

A shpulya ARC normally becomes on old model, or need shamanit.

Nothing need not, becomes as birth.

Last edited by G R E Y (Aug 8 2014 18:26:12)

+1

G R E Y
And can be prisobachit on Shimano Rarenium CI4 4,000 FA matchevuyu shpulyu?

volod wrote:

. And can be prisobachit on Shimano Rarenium CI4 4,000 FA matchevuyu shpulyu?

Accurately not I’d say. On the idea of, there must become any small shpuli 4000s.
PS "prisobachit" can be that anywhere and where anywhere :D at the rod, are posing fully-fledged podshpulnyy knot, workable nut on clutch - and get compatibility with whole pile "tvinovykh" shpul, in including and Yumeya. But Context whether there weren genuine? Easier replace coil on of C4 + with initially petty shpuley.

Last edited by G R E Y (Aug 11 2014 15:59:24)

Could you tell me pzhl, somehow European models fit enumerated coils shimano:
1. SAHARA 4000 FE
2. SYMETRE 4000 FL
3. SEDONA 4000 FD
What from quoted coils better will be more appropriate for as industrialized fishing (trough until 70 gr.) or data model not desirable use for fidera (only for Nimera)? AERNOS XT 4,000 for fidera better listed models?

Tell please shpulya have shimano syusteyn 5,000 takayazhe in size as have tekhnuma 5,000, and still they accidentally not the substituted?

There are two coils, Exage 4000RC and 4000RCDH, essentially same assessment, different pens. On both Friction clutch by default way from until bare minimum, tormoznoe effort is regulated checkbox for. In the report position checkboxes tormoznoe effort on both different, with its very, normally whether that on two twin on Friction clutch skeptic on ways, and perhaps whether their align equally?

up6uc wrote:

perhaps whether their align equally?

Perhaps, but need disassemble prerogatives clutch. Under traditional lever is plastic vessels produced nut, prizhimayuschaya plate additional (flazhkovogo) clutch. Twisting or by letting go this nut on under the country-box is enabled, can be field initial brake moment checkboxes. Under remove flazhkovogo crowbar need to know that under him the bottom resides podpruzhinennyy shtyrek treschetki checkboxes, which very likes to fly away in an unknown direction. This loss of not sufficiently dire, simply flazhkovyy drag's gonna go numb.

Last edited by VDA (Sep 5 2014 16:57:52)

+1

Thank you, +
Phenomenon this I so understand normal.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.