All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

bormanb wrote:

The Cost she has 8tys. So League she be not can.

Ah yes, only Ekseydzh is worth 4000rub, on class they are equal. Or type, minus one balloon and plus beskonechnik, this 4,000 rubles?

Vadkh wrote:

Nu yes, only Ekseydzh is worth 4000rub, on class they are equal. Or type, minus one balloon and plus beskonechnik, this 4,000 rubles?

Where watch that on class they are equal? Exile pliz. I already wrote, that for the medium me has drawn right on, and else demagoguery.

bormanb wrote:

Where is watch that on class they are equal?

Number of bearings, material corps, especially fastening pens, wasn not enough. Clear cutting austerity.
When buying likes - this well, but how many she will survive - this big question?
Not like to speak tattered phrase, but will have. To bet on topovuyu stick cheap coil - this not correctly. All the more have dura-Ace there is such. In my opinion of course.

Vadkh wrote:

Number of bearings, material corps, especially fastening pens, wasn not enough. Clear cutting austerity.
When buying likes - this well, but how many she will survive - this big question?
Not like to speak tattered phrase, but will have. To bet on topovuyu stick cheap coil - this not correctly. All the more have dura-Ace there is such. In my opinion of course.

Vadim agree with you on correlation of TOPA. But want to coil not only hence least 10podshipnikami, but and had intelligent clip-on earring, broad and property shpulku, ah and in weight match its.
Incidentally this coil fits the queen of on which she is worth (Super Ultegra a medium) on 100% even on price 8 thousand
Incidentally when one starts seek workable for as industrialized fishing coil and ready even seriously be investing, it turns out coin-- Whoops. Now there is trend in side reducing weight coils. For Nimera can and well, and here is for fidera not the Hood. Balance should be. What topovuyu take the question?
With Dayvoy it seems such a-as the. Have read branch-zabozhalos me Certate 4,000, and there their-wash their hands with production. Here is you Kastizm took-very simpatichnaya the coil, but clip-on earring need to questioning, bearings has to, shpulyu dokupat. In how many she arises in end? Again same need to be able to do purchases in Japan, deal in schemes and have nekrivye hands. And I want ready. So Ultegra si4 + 5500 xtb I have there is and exasperated.
Errori for many letters.

Last edited by bormanb (Sep 29 2014 19:09:20)

bormanb wrote:

[Ultegra si4 + 5500 xtb I have there is and exasperated.

On Ultegre there is no issues. And on Dayve, ah yes, are weirdos they (Dayvovtsy) on dreaded "M" right way such a a series of :mad:, but there is still Blast's, already many his'll taste, from whole month of work there only balls in the commercial, but this easier than in Ultegre KhTS on lead couple of questioning bearing. But on European models CI4 XTA-In there is worth bearing. In my opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

Skyfall Ultegre there is no issues. And on Dayve, ah yes, are weirdos they (Dayvovtsy) on dreaded "M" right way such a a series of, but there is still Blast's, already many his'll taste, from whole month of work there only balls in the commercial, but this easier than in Ultegre KhTS on lead couple of questioning bearing. But on European models CI4 XTA-In there is worth bearing. In my opinion.

Have Blasta peredatka 6.2 will whether to carry as should? Again same today Knob me not likes. Want sinenkiy Certate 4,000. :D
I same say that Japanese producers in focus fideristov not are watching. Try find the signature workable. In short dosyplyu balls in Aero and let us harvest.

Last edited by bormanb (Sep 29 2014 19:41:00)

This have 4020. And have 3520 peredatka 4.9 :1 - pull whether well. I last and in paired with extra-khevikom with kormushkami 120-130gr has tried - might for eyes lack.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 29 2014 19:42:30)

bormanb wrote:

By the way this coil fits the queen of on which she is worth (Super Ultegra a medium) on 100% even on price 8 thousand

O.o. At Ultegre same rings match, small. And that there is no vibrations under podmotke?

Ружо wrote:

At Ultegre same rings match, small. And that there is no vibrations under podmotke?

There is no vibrations. The first ring usual on two paws. Match rings at the second the knee begin on glass tinkles.
Incidentally I have there is kheviki Antares and Faerblud. 'm using their with Ultegroy ci44 + 5500xtb. So here is on "Antares" beating stronger is felt than on Faere. Need to measurements produce.

Last edited by bormanb (Sep 29 2014 21:51:40)

bormanb wrote:

Ruzho wrote (and):

On Ultegre same rings match, small. And that there is no vibrations under podmotke?

There is no vibrations.

Boris, you same on this, rearranging rings?

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Boris, you same on this, rearranging rings?

Kohl I never no rings not was reshelving some of. You me with someone mistaken for you. The usual I have a medium Super Ultegra-grassroots even more Faerbluda-a cool fishing pole.

Had a good hours! Secured coil Stradic 4,000 GTM-RM, tell please, analogy whether she for scale 60gr + fodder? Or is worth its to exchange on ekseydzh such a same size.

earthone wrote:

or is worth its to exchange on ekseydzh such a same size.

If not killed, tansley, then not worth.

On these weekends eiaee on sorevakh a new coil Exage 4,000 the FD on glass tinkles Speedmaster 3.6, the feeder accounted for use 50 "grape" small volume of, so here is on vymatyvanii empty trough accounted for first adhere efforts, but on woof on prop 15 Ultegra 3.3 teetered the old model Exage 4,000 FC and accurately such a same there's gravy 50 "grape". But with it vymotka empty trough commanded not won. On physical haigus FC easier exhausting and stronger the FD or that the with my coil the FD not so?

FC stronger the FD, such-as surveillance made in the early this season, go and peruse your couple of pages ago, G R E Y mentioned pro magnitude mechanisms, have FC on fact 5,000 mechanism.

http://www.jandh.com/shimano-spheros-sw … reels.html there same and video
6,000 katukhan, 460gr) weight, 5.9 peredatka, 4 + 1 balls, 200 $the price. My you charm of.
Clip-on earring prisverlit and in battle.
With look forward await the from Olega Boeva video the review novelties 2015.

Last edited by up6uc (Oct 6 2014 16:31:33)

Something with weight not understandable Sferosa.
6,000 the size of the-460 grams, and on spreadsheet other figures. And that we get: Pull s'aII right, weight for decent, trafficking winds a little, KhYNCh feeder.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/wscuy.jpg

Last edited by Rembrant (Oct 6 2014 16:59:01)

There model 2015 SW, in spreadsheet PG

up6uc wrote:

There model 2015 SW, in spreadsheet PG

Then am asking forgiveness :dontknow:

up6uc wrote:

my you charm of.

And the that there is no maximum reliability off must be accounted for.

Vadkh wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

My you charm of.

And the that there is no maximum reliability off must be accounted for.

And here is this I not knew, his there is no on all "sky models Shimano?

up6uc wrote:

. And the that there is no maximum reliability off must be accounted for.

On many nautical. Any blue marlin may well damage coil, if forget include drag. The absence of the brake - the problem more psychological. Habit.

up6uc wrote:

A here is this I not knew, his there is no on all "sky models Shimano?

On Biomasterakh SV standards there is.

Could you tell me, as determine type of knoba, the prescribed on specific model Shimano, say Exage, so and not can understand? As I understood accented two species, a small the usual and big flat. In model coils no mentioning not see. This depends on size shpuli coils, specific model or?

G R E Y wrote:

Lack the brake - the problem more psychological. Habit.

Such a same opinion about this.
I have such a habit worked out literally for several zabrosov, and no discomfort from absence of on a coil of a lever the brake type "vkl.-vykl." I have no.

+1

mengoi wrote:

. On physical senses here FC easier exhausting and stronger the FD.

up6uc wrote:

FC stronger the FD, such-as surveillance made in the early this season. Have FC on fact 5,000 mechanism.

So and there is. But after installations bearing in the back reliance as, like, this armored glass) the FD the situation several leveling off expense of smaller losses on friction.
A new Aernos - stronger Ekseydzh FD. Bearing in the back pivot there are already (, X-stud), there is podtormazhivatel rotor, and razbornoy Knob with podshipnikom.

G R E Y
On Ekseydzh 4000FD put flazhek from FC can be?

up6uc wrote:

At Ekseydzh 4000FD put flazhek from FC can be?

Crap, not understood, what flazhek there is in mind. If had regimes couplings - not know, not has tried. Theoretically - should be perhaps.

Last edited by G R E Y (Oct 8 2014 14:16:32)

Dobryi evening. Such question, there is opportunity take Exage 4,000 RC DH with good steep discount, but the problem in handle DOUBLE handle. Who any has tried cut down trees half, to normal was.
Can there is even options?

Need not nothing to saw - a new simple bought those who Greater coils Hypnotizes.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.