All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

G R E Y wrote:

I OK-for, if it so. But on scheme not in sight, there looms currencies stupidly in abroad. They that, nave box (separate trivial issue not signal?

I its Frims Jie yesterday handling of a, there ferrule plastic vessels produced black is worth.

Podskajite, ekseydzh 3000sfc shed on Lite, with kormushkami until 30gramm.

Last edited by vh84 (Oct 13 2014 10:14:14)

Of course, analogy.

+1

Today with morning took pays to itself Ekseydzh 4,000 RC. Perishing painful for the price liked 3,000 thousand

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Oct 13 2014 13:28:03)

Vadkh wrote:

. I its Frims Jie yesterday handling of a, there ferrule plastic vessels produced black is worth.

Bearing instead it touted?

G R E Y wrote:

Ball bearings instead it touted?

Perhaps, she there zapressovana. I not became obgonku sack, dragged her up only lead the gears and and saw nave box (she black kapronovaya, and nozhkokryshka aluminum.

Dobryi day! Forumchane help pzhl with choice katukhi Shimano (forefront Friction clutch) for Zemex Razer 13ft until 110 "grape". Katukha not for competition, so, for souls.

sergks wrote:

Dobryi day! Forumchane help pzhl with choice katukhi Shimano (forefront Friction clutch) for Zemex Razer 13ft until 110 "grape". Katukha not for competition, so, for souls.

Choice big, all depends on budget.

Budget until 150 American currency

Vadkh wrote:

. Perhaps, she there zapressovana. I not became obgonku sack, dragged her up only lead the gears and and saw nave box (she black kapronovaya, and nozhkokryshka aluminum.

As this perhaps - to see nave box (in critical place, and not try replace its podshipnikom? Still and on own a coil. Not understand :canthearyou:

G R E Y wrote:

How this perhaps - to see nave box (in critical place, and not try replace its podshipnikom? Still and on own a coil. Not understand :canthearyou:

Ceychas I this coil enleve only 3-4 fishing hole in year (whitefish in Vincke), lyuftov there is no and ferrule not smashed.
Will the need for change.

sergks wrote:

Budget until 150 American currency

If hip it up not, the launching Ekseydzh FD or Nazca.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

the launching Ekseydzh FD or Nazca.

And even're gonna have Ekseydzh the FC or Aernos flew, balls already questioning nowhere not need to. And the can buy Nazca and get new nave box (in propo leskoukladyvatelya on bearing, and have FD becoming bearing in the back bearings. But choice as always for you, luck in searching for :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

. Will the need for change.

Nothing already not payment, when "will the need for" - currencies istonchitsya. Hang out will in podshipnike.

+1

Manowar wrote:

. And even're gonna have Ekseydzh the FC or Aernos flew, balls already questioning nowhere not need to.

Have the FC balloons, as have FD. The entire the difference - in the FC bearing not put in the back reliance, and in FD can be.
About Aernosa - already trade mark for luxiory need keep an eye on, not flew.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Nothing already not payment, when "will the need for" - currencies istonchitsya. Hang out will in podshipnike.

Ah and'm gonna throw on dustbin of, 120 dollars for 7let (I its bought in 2007.) Don’t great loss of, on level raskhodnikov.
And can winter change, when melancholy green on fishing will come :crazyfun: One pity there SOEs from Serteyta on climbs, and the I have lies without affairs.

Vadkh wrote:

G R E Y wrote (and):

Ah and'm gonna throw on dustbin of, 120 dollars for 7let (I its bought in 2007.) Don’t great loss of, on level raskhodnikov.
And can winter change, when melancholy green on a fishing trip will come :crazyfun: One pity there SOEs from Serteyta on climbs, and the I have lies without affairs.

Hi,, through week attend with zhaponii, and crusade will need immediately seek bearing.

Manowar wrote:

FD becoming bearing in the back bearings.

, my friend, first this very quickly do, and second, modicum something will make in his a coil people.

up6uc wrote:

. Hi,, through week attend with zhaponii, and crusade will need immediately seek a ball-bearing.

If his in principle can be put. Bo there can be ferrule any the Bizarre size, without opportunities put bearing instead it. Fixation clenched instead bearing in this place - the generalized have producers way to reduce resource reel. After all built-in audience such coils - "tourists", which have in season two-three fishing.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Wu the FC balloons, as have FD. The entire the difference - in the FC bearing not put in the back reliance, and in FD can be.
About Aernosa - already trade mark for luxiory need keep an eye on, not flew.

I know that there balls equally, and know, that in FD you can in reliance the back put. But in the FC leading gear shaft more than have FD I from this really just doing, yes and the lever, okay switching reversal is worth in FD, so sucks, that worse even not pridumaesh, and a small such. This that have them such trends went with a toggle, and the bought itself Eksens, is worth had from below, but a minor sho're screwed. Lucas o.o., I their fingers grapple am onto :D. And a new Aernos, I himself know. I'm looking, but zdayotsya me, that the price will be, ah his. 8-) .

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Buddy-boy, first this very quickly do, and second, modicum something will make in his a coil people.

Agree, that quickly and increasingly such, but if honestly the in the last time went morbid trend as on me. Buy it coil, buy it balloons, postav their. Any pryam sharofobiya or sharozavisimost went 8-). I for themselves decided to these not suffer, and the on fishing trip once go, from these balloons 8-). Bought ??? ?? ? ? recently Eksens, iiaeia there the ball the other have a cutie here, but not d, it me need to 8-).

Last edited by Manowar (Oct 13 2014 21:37:53)

Manowar wrote:

. Bought ??? ?? ? ? recently Eksens, you can there the ball the other have a cutie here, but not d, it me need to 8-).

Very in vain. In podshpulnom node the ball need, Friction clutch with him it smooth. In knobe pens balls need, without them aluminum axis stochitsya and Knob will hang out. This already not correct, only a new the handle buy.

G R E Y wrote:

In knobe pens balls need,

DAC there same like is worth the ball.

Manowar wrote:

DAC there same like is worth the ball.

If you EksensBB - not worth. And if simply Eksens, then this an upper-level coil, and there all balls are worth, where need. Promoted simply nothing to acquire.

G R E Y wrote:

EksensBB

This, but balls questioning until not d, in this year accurately, winter will make, MOVIE, and there consider. 8-) .

G R E Y wrote:

Installing clenched instead bearing in this place - the generalized have producers way to reduce resource coils. After all built-in audience such coils - "tourists", which have in season two-three fishing.

I have in year 40-45 fishing trips and 2-4 this comp, of them 1 / 3 with khevikom, camping on E. 15 fishing trips in year, think me as and Vadim ????? on long. Although podshipnichek like would.

G R E Y

Can be as the cure taking in handle in Shimano Exage 4,000 RA?
How many is worth insert bearing in the commercial lesoukl.? Is worth whether his there questioning?
Thank you

up6uc, Manowar- have rich their vagaries :D Plastic clenched "eat" aluminum axis very quickly. Especially in conditions fidernykh leverage and lezuschey in all schіlini prikormki.
andriypb, in Ekseydzhe there is a ball-bearing in that commercial lesoukladyvatelya, questioning need not. Taking pens cure normally cannot be, Knob nerazbornyy.

Sergei in RA his there is no there. Ferrule is worth.

+1

andriypb
Insert a ball-bearing can be, but for this need to produce glass with nave box (latunnuyu for his landing. Personally I deserted this errand on behalf of.

G R E Y
Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola

Thank you, better now :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.