All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 991 to 1000 of 1000

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Sergei in RA his there is no there. Ferrule is worth.

:O apparently, I Shiller wrong. Thank you, that correcting.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

. Insert bearing can be, but for this need to produce glass with nave box (latunnuyu for his landing.

Coil quite ancient and, apparently, already well poyuzanaya. Can, and not Context do come. But and nothing whet not had to would. andriypbin Ukraine, and have us in occupations him simply will replace knot rollers under a ball-bearing Details these there is. Modicum under two)

G R E Y wrote:

and have us in occupations him simply will replace knot rollers under bearing. Details these there is. Modicum under two)

And for 3,000-inductors, too, there is? And how many this will be cost? Without MOVIE.

VDA wrote:

. Without MOVIE.

Absolutely all work ???? onlyon the Maintenance.

G R E Y wrote:

Absolutely all work ???? only on the MOVIE.

Well, how many will cost fixation bearing in the commercial zadnefriktsionnogo 3,000-pay with MOVIE?

Last edited by VDA (Oct 14 2014 12:34:23)

Find welcome this weekend’all places as industrialized fishing.
In off-season plan to purchase coil for heavy-ekstrakhevi fidera. There is opportunity to buy some of that coil 2 Ultegra 6,000 PG for 9,000 Br Or same to consider option a new 14Ulteagra CI4 5500XTB / Xlib / Xcb.
Help to accept decision, d thank you very much, thankful.

VDA
http://normark.com.ua/shimano/rukovodst … luatatsii/
And roughly 120grn the commercial with ShP.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

VDA
http://normark.com.ua/shimano/rukovodst … luatatsii/
And roughly 120grn the commercial with ShP.

Thank you, d to think.

balicsey wrote:

Perhaps I not beheld, somewhere was speech about Aernos fiderakh?

Someone could leave comment? Interestingly of course who kept in the hands of, opinion and camping on D.

And that precisely interested in?

Manowar wrote:

A that precisely interested in?

Impression as is leading under zabrose, fits a test, what kormaki used, what rings on shirene (can be shock leader there is no), as sensations in drawn. Can be whether them harvest in tempovoy it comes to shagging, perezabros times in 20-40sek
I have Olivie 100 and Big Rivethead (subculture) 120.

balicsey wrote:

Vpechatlenie as is leading under zabrose, fits core coursework they, what kormaki used, what rings on shirene (can be shock leader there is no), as sensations in drawn. Can be whether them harvest in tempovoy it catching, perezabros times in 20-40sek
I have Olivie 100 and Big Rivethead (subculture) 120.

I something of mixed up, :dontknow:, me it looked that about a coil Aernos you asked, and it turned out about feeder. About feeder, say nothing to acquire not can.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.