All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Olegs organs is words provided in thos wrote (and):

Uslilie clutch on marine Stella and Tvine, Rareniume, Aero, Susteyne and camping on D. Roughly voting, they wasn are equal on capacity?

More affects dimension reel. Sustein 5,000 tow than S.A. 3,000.

Vadkh wrote:

Of course there is the link: - than more force clutch - the more shpulya. Than more shpulya - the more the coil. Forth the coil - SOEs. SOEs - here.

Not fact. On Stella SV standards 8,000 and 18,000 effort clutch voting 25kg.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Dont fact. On Stella SV standards 8,000 and 18,000 effort clutch voting 25kg.

I had in mind dozen a neck shpuli and not the outer dozen. Centimeters higher. Square friction washers.

Understood, errori was not rights)
Question, that tow and better, susteyn 5,000 FY or rarenium of C4 5,000 fa?
Well, you know what coil more fidernaya? :flirt:

Last edited by tutsan (Feb 20 2014 21:12:36)

tutsan wrote:

Karoche what the coil more fidernaya?

All more and more think, that here is thisall-???
Sert the second, ADSR envelope begins the third. Sert HC over Tvinom, but.

tutsan wrote:

have said: So I was wrong. Simply have all the feisty pig of on typically this figure big. Only on this and it occurs to that there is the link.

If honestly I even not know what there the link producer dynamite, I can only suggest:

1. I have familiar as something traveled on marine fishing trip. Heard a, that burned the friktsiony almost immediately. And these coils before karpikov say police reportedly used difficult, and nothing. And here? Fish in Sea stronger than will, under same weight. And the freak... a lot bigger need. 20.30kg this not limit. On of bream such clearly perhaps not to what.

2. For a certain reel and under a certain enleve perhaps and make a certain Friction clutch. And here is what there dependence?

Here is, for example, on Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA only 12 pounds. This someone little was, or she not April?

Carlos wrote:

Everyone more and more think, that here is this all-???
Sert the second, ADSR envelope begins the third. Sert HC over Tvinom, but.

Well, consider Twin Power 5,000 SW. They go PG owned vehicles available Bayou Teche that increasingly this means?

tutsan wrote:

The subject, that tow and better, susteyn 5,000 FY or rarenium of C4 5,000 fa?

Ah this only on senses here or both have and do the simplest billboard. Consolidate supplied in rods up with coil. To shnurku consolidate cargo in 1 pounds. The handle field in position on 8chasov, then to the handle privyaza electronic bezmen and translate the handle in position 4 hours. Under this look on significance bezmena. Than less significance - those stronger the coil. Ah as the so.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That, for example, on Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA only 12 kg. This someone little was, or she not April?

Agree, agree)

Vadkh wrote:

Nu this only on senses here or both have and do the simplest billboard. Consolidate supplied in rods up with coil. To shnurku consolidate cargo in 1 pounds. The handle field in position on 8chasov, then to the handle privyaza electronic bezmen and translate the handle in position 4 hours. Under this look on significance bezmena. Than less significance - those stronger the coil. Ah as the so.

Vadim, ah and what of them with large headings, can work?

tutsan wrote:

Yes, consider Twin Power 5,000 SW. They go PG owned vehicles available Bayou Teche that increasingly this means?

PG - reduced transfer of, less the speed - more moschschi. The rest - variations on subject speed like as

Vadkh wrote:

More affects dimension coils. Sustein 5,000 tow than Stella 3,000.

Vadkh wrote:

I had in mind dozen a neck shpuli and not the outer dozen. Centimeters higher. Square friction washers.

Ah let now can skip out. :crazyfun: celebrate Ligo still to compare 4,000 on ? and on D Quality friction inserts and camping on D. :flag:

I understood, that you wanted to say. And debate not d. T. K. Not know what the link between "of a" and a freak to begin with. Wrote already higher. But not direct this accurately.

tutsan wrote:

Vadim, ah and what of them with large headings, can work?

Tim ah you allow :crazy: Of course which measured cargo easier turns the or if you more likes, which under the report diabetes greater weight pulling.

Carlos

Carlos wrote:

PG - reduced transfer of, less the speed - more moschschi. The rest - variations on subject speed like as

Vital, the most powerful will the kind, have which leading gear shaft less as, like, this. But cut to disco its - to die easier. 8-)
Truth such coils there is no for the fishers. And so you in point wrote. PG - power gear. HG - high gear. XG - extra high gear. All simply.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 20 2014 21:32:46)

Thank you Vadim) Only over- route can be this establish? :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

file import - variations on subject speed like as

Shiatsu - high Gere - high transfer of
Owned vehicles available - extra-high Gere - highest population growth rate transfer of

All is true!

tutsan wrote:

Thanks Vadim) Only over- route can be this establish?

In the late 1990s and the early 00kh and dura-Ace and Dayva wrote pro such burden in tables, but why the unique gold to lend such a the intel. Protection from fools perhaps.

So responds who on - Biomaster 11 5000C - on Volkswagen Jetta TDI with kormukhami until 80 "grape". Goes? That there for SOEs is worth?

As she compared with susteynom and rareniumom and is worth whether view series of Biomaster SW as more fiscal replacement power tvinam?

Vadkh wrote:

Vital, the most powerful will the kind, have which leading gear shaft less as, like, this.

And pillar couples reverse on chervyachnuyu. :cool: Is the anchor from Solutions carrying.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Bayou Teche - high Gere - high transfer of
Owned vehicles available - extra-high Gere - highest population growth rate transfer of

All is true!

And these all transfer of, precisely on tvine, affect top marginal workers weight feeders? I quite confused already :canthearyou:

Last edited by tutsan (Feb 20 2014 21:40:35)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. If honestly I even not know what there the link producer dynamite.

Point, no. Tormoznoe effort stems with fortress filament, under that assembled Friction clutch. On one and the same a coil effort can be 3kg (one puck, shpulya under subtler fishing line of yours) and 10kg (3 goal lead, deep shpulya under obese fishing line of yours). Under this mechanism and physical the tenacity coils will are uniform.
Respectively, tormoznoe effort only gives us misconception about how, with what fishing line will comfortable experience work drag.

+1

VITEK wrote:

So responds who on - Biomaster 11 5000C - on Volkswagen Jetta TDI with kormukhami until 80 "grape". Goes? That there for SOEs is worth?
As she compared with susteynom and rareniumom and is worth whether view series of Biomaster SW as more fiscal replacement power tvinam?

Biomaste in the hands of not kept, so on him better perhaps ambient will tell. For the rest.

Vadim all correctly pro dimension effort wrote, but there is and the other side medals. Was build (the contestant that not in sight outside). And pro it, and he and ambient wrote repeatedly.

Diameters couples, module, material, coverage, method assemble, scheme the most reel, where and what bearings and camping on D. And camping on P. This all affects, and not only on characteristics and sensations, but and on reliability unit. Be forceful, but not long this, too, case.

As fix "in hewed" all three? And raze. The most staunch way to estimates, reviews and time.
Different - experience (exploitation, repairs, assemble and camping on D. But he partly, too, is subjective.

My I.M.H.O.,, the old Rarenium more forceful, than ADSR envelope begins. Only how "in hewed" dont ask, not know. Biomaster at all for themselves never viewed, so of views no there is no.

VITEK wrote:

Understandable, then question redirect ambient - if not difficult tell your opinion in my issue.

G R E Y wrote:

point, no.

Creek if not was no, then on 1,000 Alivii stood would the freak in Agency. With steeply after all truth? But only she cost would as steam locomotive, and the rod through minute became would with a corkscrew. :crazyfun:

G R E Y wrote:

Hence, tormoznoe effort only gives us misconception about how, with what fishing line will comfortable experience work drag.

Means the link with coil all-??? there is. And Timur was rights partly, that this gives misconception about capacity the most coils, but not a direct and aposredovannoe. And not only with fishing line the link, and still and with fish tank. Return to example Stell 8,000 and 18,000 effort 25kg. On both. On one the fishing line is from 0.35, on the other from 0.52.

tutsan wrote:

A these all transfer of, precisely on tvine, affect top marginal workers weight feeders?

More the speed - less holes. And when from dirt need and I all on slower same are switching. Here the same. Less ratio the number of - easier cut to disco, but more slowly vymatyvat.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

More the speed - less holes.

More the speed - less holes. There is work slesaryam :crazyfun: This is on our - on .

+1

VITEK wrote:

. As she compared with susteynom and rareniumom and is worth whether view series of Biomaster SW as more fiscal replacement power tvinam?

The latest Biomaster SV standards - this painted European BiomasterFB. Robust the good the coil, but not April, all-???.
Twin - quite different story. Not need to energize illusions - Twin there is Twin. No Bio him in pale the shadows not Felix Blumenfeld. Of course, if speech about present Tvine, not about zadnetormoznykh or European.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Means the link with coil all-??? there is.

Need not seek the link between a nerdy effort and of a or fortress reel, believe me. This known and widespread misled. Tormoznoe effort only gives misconception about comfortable range work clutch, about his accuracy under pioneering.

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 20 2014 22:27:23)

G R E Y wrote:

Dont need seek between a nerdy effort and of a or fortress coils, believe me

Sergei, subject a bit higher learn. This already driven, on the second circle need not. The link there is, dependence there is no. Amount of sophistry here nor to what. :cool:

+1

Here managed is ours secret the intel - whom interestingly - in 13BioSW PG is worth SOEs from amerikosovskogo susteyna and evrobio RD14873
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/media/fishin … 773621.pdf
http://fservice.shimano.co.jp/part/pdf/03160.pdf

Carlos wrote:

Everyone more and more think, that here is this all-??? Sert the second, ADSR envelope begins the third.

Vitaly, all. Divorce and maiden surname. :angry: I here for Bradiey stage will, and its it seems below the baseboards they,? Even in lists not enshrined. Although would as a relic, posthumously. This why? :dontknow: :mad: :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.