All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

G R E Y wrote:

VITEK wrote (and):

. As she compared with susteynom and rareniumom and is worth whether view series of Biomaster SW as more fiscal replacement power tvinam?

The latest Biomaster SV standards - this painted European BiomasterFB. Robust the good coil, but not April, all-???.
Twin - quite different story. Not need to energize illusions - Twin there is Twin. No Bio him in pale the shadows not Felix Blumenfeld. Of course, if speech about present Tvine, not about zadnetormoznykh or European.

Edited G R E Y (Today 22 :27: 23)

Signature author

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine

Yes speech commanded as times about tvinakh Japanese SW which - with them all clear - there all the Hood, and about Biomaster 11 5000C
What opinion?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This is why?

On taste of and color. I wrote kind of like a personal rating. And the - that is applied only to a medium-heavy. :flag:

+1

VITEK wrote:

1425 managed is ours secret the intel.

Point, I OK its on about and posted. Need will be even "secrets" - don)

VITEK wrote:

. And about Biomaster 11 5000C
What opinion?

This 4,000-to with big shpuley. A bit weaker, than European BioFB - SOEs challenging.

Errori - the latest question on Bio:

Interchangeable whether shpuli have Biomaster 11 5000C (conventional series of) and Biomaster 13 SW 5,000 owned vehicles available (forceful series of) with each other?

VITEK wrote:

Biomaster 13 SW 5,000 owned vehicles available (forceful series of)

This not April a series of. April PG

G R E Y your opinion ELF4000 VS Exage 4000FD, that by the quality of more interesting, plan on Volkswagen Jetta TDI with kormushkami until 60g.

Generally today beat demons :rofl: and ordered I with Italy two rareniuma CI 5,000 and 4,000 on mediui and List - Volkswagen Jetta TDI - skhvavatil recent, as think - not guesses wrong?

VITEK wrote:

It's totally today beat demons

Not know, who today won. Today all pegs defeat. Mourn.

up6uc wrote:

G R E Y your opinion ELF4000 VS Exage 4000FD, that by the quality of more interesting, plan on a medium with kormushkami until 60g.

Better 13 Nazca s5000.

VITEK wrote:

It's totally today beat demons :rofl: and ordered I with Italy two rareniuma CI 5,000 and 4,000 on mediui and Lite - Volkswagen Jetta TDI - skhvavatil recent, as think - not guesses wrong?

Guesses wrong with 4,000. With 5000- not guesses wrong. Many run coil under serious burden.

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 21 2014 23:06:18)

VITEK wrote:

It's totally today beat demons :rofl: and ordered I with Italy two rareniuma CI 5,000 and 4,000 on mediui and Lite - a medium - skhvavatil recent, as think - not guesses wrong?

I congratulate. In any case not guesses wrong. Only not understand, and closer not was. Or on many cheaper?

G R E Y wrote:

Don’t know, who today won, looking from Moscow

A respected Gray found. And here is this message to what? :canthearyou:

VITEK wrote:

two rareniuma CI 5,000 and 4,000 on mediui and Lite

As on me, then normal, 4,000 under Lite shed normal, ah and 5,000-whom quietly iiaeia will to carry trough grams 80-100. In my opinion.

Manowar wrote:

. A respected Gray found. And here is this message to what?

Moreover nemyslimomu dismay, in which we plunge. Candle check a tick, from whom heart of there is.
Rar4000 - good, in comparison with coils X-Ship ltd... For his money can be something take contemporary, more interesting to do.

G R E Y wrote:

By the nemyslimomu dismay, in which we plunge. Candle check a tick, from whom heart of there is.

The that horror, this accurately. But not worth in such a tone write man, only because, that he from Moscow, this not about. And heart of, there is ?????. And let us about politics more not words.

G R E Y wrote:

Rar4000 - good, in comparison with coils X-Ship ltd... For his money can be something take contemporary, more interesting to do.

I once Rarenium viewed itself under weight 40 grams, and you know its ????? under these weight, and the that there is no Shipa, ah so that OK, now buy only coils with Shipom. In the last time often hear statements in the contestant side, that nourished German X-stud this super, and if not, the and the coil not the. Me seems, that perishing strongly this X-a thorn "propiarili" if so iiaeia say. In my opinion.

Last edited by Manowar (Feb 21 2014 23:27:14)

Manowar wrote:

. So that OK, now buy only coils with Shipom.

Of our protection. And the rest - only for adequate money.

VITEK wrote:

It's totally today beat demons and ordered I with Italy two rareniuma CI 5,000 and 4,000 on mediui and Lite - Volkswagen Jetta TDI - skhvavatil recent, as think - not guesses wrong?

In Italy even twelve pyatitysichnikov there is.

tutsan wrote:

VITEK wrote (and):

Generally today beat demons and ordered I with Italy two rareniuma CI 5,000 and 4,000 on mediui and Lite - Volkswagen Jetta TDI - skhvavatil recent, as think - not guesses wrong?

In Italy even twelve pyatitysichnikov there is.

Give exile, pliz. Can be in BOS.

About demons this I pro flour choice and domestic policy Ukraine not has nor no relations
This forum on a fishing trip on moemomu. That concerns rareniuma 4,000 he was taken under DM 30 and DM 40 and kormukhami more 40 "grape" its handle am not expected. 5,000 the size of the this for absolutes are 12.6. That concerns khevikov the likely this will ultegry the power. In Italy yes coils in available and cheaper. Timur incidentally thank you for hint.

Last edited by VITEK (Feb 22 2014 00:24:36)

VITEK wrote:

Italy yes reel in available and cheaper.

'm gonna join you on expense exile.

I have on Excel 12.6 (test until 90gr) already few years is worth Aspayer 4,000. Have Comrade-athlete Twin zadnefriktsionnyy in such a same size. Well mismanaging with kormushkami until 80gr inclusive. For Absolyuta 12.6 with his test until 75gr modern coils a similar class in Environmental size, too, should be enough, in my opinion.
Can be of course and 5,000-the test, but need to bet on udilishche and look will be borne / not will be borne in hand.

Guys on eBey write in searching for rarenium there would release exile on the only Italian this Milky Way where they there is in available all the rest German and. Israel. There and order a kid fitting name is David.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me on Excel 12.6 (test until 90gr) already few years is worth Aspayer 4,000. Have Comrade-athlete Twin zadnefriktsionnyy in such a same size. Well mismanaging with kormushkami until 80gr inclusive. For Absolyuta 12.6 with his test until 75gr modern coils a similar class in Environmental size, too, should be enough, in my opinion.
Can be of course and 5,000-the test, but need to bet on udilishche and look will be borne / not will be borne in hand.

Rarenium the easy coil 5,000 the size of the on the absolute 12.6 will face on cheers and 4,000 on Lajtha there weight as have ordinary 2,500 and 3,000 sizes. As will come katukhi'll try on and'm already jumping out pictures as and that ‘

Here is the reference, Shiller wrong a little bit of a, five pyatitysichnikov.

tutsan wrote:

That the reference, Shiller wrong a little bit of a, five pyatitysichnikov.

Timur, and in than tsimus prices, if (adjusted for delivery) she and in Moscow almost such a.

в.г. wrote:

Timur, and in than tsimus prices, if (adjusted for delivery) she and in Moscow almost such a.

And what the difference from far turn would still all is happening not by ripping fifth point from WordPad chairs.
All the more some domestic staff magazom need to offer work have overseas

в.г. wrote:

Give me some pointers where?

tutsan wrote:

Line where?

Plus mulyun. You look in one on site in available calling not at there is no
Plus have some prices of horse plus have drives our most this attitude pofigicheskoe as if they you lend his make when seek you katukhu have themselves on a. Spat and ordered for the boss jock

tutsan wrote:

That the reference, Shiller wrong a little bit of a, five pyatitysichnikov.

And here is another http://www.angel-domaene.de/Shimano-Rar … --568.html
Work and with Ukraine and with Russia.

Good night Messrs. shimanisty. Need your aid. Decided to itself with salaries prekupit coil. 'm in side EXEGE 4,000 FC. Tell with whatever headings, karmushki can be work the coil and on a medium until 100gr goes? And what there is shoals in this coils. All thank you who responds to the.

tutsan wrote:

digits Propulsion Wrote (and):

Give me some pointers where?

Delivery how many from Italy cost?

magik wrote:

good night Messrs. shimanisty. Need your aid. Decided to itself with salaries prekupit coil. 'm in side EXEGE 4,000 FC.

This the coil is famously becomes on a medium. Easily tackles with kormushkami until 70 grams. About-jambs, not I’d say - this coils I have not was in arsenal. But, this the most selling model coils dura-Ace. Think, this says about many ways. I would on all times in your place watched in side a new series of EXEGE 4,000 the FD. :cool: Really Easy more interesting the coil. About it in this topic already stated.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.