All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.

Reel Shimano 3.

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Have fd flazhek a small, the only its on the door frame. I. Its, too, viewed but has changed his mind. Thank you for report.

VITEK wrote:

There and order a kid fitting name is David

Week ago, ordered have him ultegru XSB Ci4 + 5500. An excellent seller. On letters, quickly and clearly on topic replies.
In Peter, 15 the euro hard time delivering is worth (registered mail). Well adequate the price I believe.

Ruslan.SPB
Nice to T1. :flag:

.. wrote:

Delivery how many from Italy cost?

??? ?? ? ? Ruslan responded - 15 the euro.

Vadkh wrote:

Ruslan.SPB
Nice to T1.

Greetings, my friend! :flag:

Went for a run on topic, but something not has found a response to such question, which model Ultegra preferable to on khevike, XTB or XSC? That increasingly same feel more comfortable, rapid Friction clutch as on XSC or Baitrunner II as on XTB? Simply in series of XSC there is the size of the 4500, that for fidera most the, less bekinga shaking its. But like would use coil on carp and so need convenient beytraner. How rapid Friction clutch XSC comforting?

magik wrote:

good night Messrs. shimanisty. Need your aid. Decided to itself with salaries prekupit coil. 'm in side EXEGE 4,000 FC. Tell with whatever headings, karmushki can be work coil and on a medium until 100gr goes? And what there is shoals in this reel. All thank you who responds to the.

Am confident, that spent money on glass tinkles the coil action will with proceeds can, under in measure conscious respect will serve solidly and long, under this, even with topping use in 2014 Winter conditions. Long live even on ekstrakhevikakh, but in this version not everywhere and not always its will comfortable experience use (not the pull, not every place it in this classroom enough shall balance). Different the ratio prices and quality. As I wrote previously, before use of, desirable test security clips, as and have many such, very rarely, but perhaps damage cord filament). Have three tysyachnikov rarely, but occur provoroty had to lesoukladyvatelya, most often under using winter. Word, launching boldly!

volod wrote:

A here is another http://www.angel-domaene.de/Shimano-Rar --568.html
Work and with Ukraine and with Russia.

Here the coil more expensive on 25 the euro, there is no sense. :smoke:

Ruslan.SPB wrote:

Pirelli ago, ordered have him ultegru XSB Ci4 + 5500. An excellent seller. On letters, quickly and clearly on topic replies.
In Peter, 15 the euro hard time delivering is worth (registered mail). Well adequate the price I believe.

I errori and VAT seller subtracts? On what language obschaetsya?

Romano wrote:

went for a run on topic.
XSC there is the size of the 4500, that for fidera most the, less bekinga shaking its.
But like would use coil on a carp and so need convenient beytraner.
How rapid Friction clutch XSC comforting?

If "went for a run" :D the understandable, that not observed replenishing KhTV. Except 3-'s shpul 6 sets plastic redyuserov (bekinga). So, that podmotka bekinga disappears. Baytraner can be align so, that will included for 3-5 getting, degrees on 30 reverberates switch.

magik wrote:

have fd flazhek a small, the only its on the door frame. I. Its, too, viewed but has changed his mind. Thank you for report.

But tyagovoe effort 10 kg. Unlike 3 kg have filesystem. Of course, once we on this and attention not shunted on of negligence. :D

. . - wrote:

unlike 3 kg have filesystem.

Have 4,000 filesystem tyagovoe effort 6 kg.

. . - wrote:

Boor tyagovoe effort 10 kg. Unlike 3 kg have filesystem. Of course, once we on this and attention not shunted on of negligence.

Nikolai, not write unfortunately on on tyagovoe effort. This effort on friktsione.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This is effort on friktsione.

Oleg, I this and had in view have both coils. Thank you, that adjusted the.

tutsan wrote:

digits Propulsion Wrote (and):

Delivery how many from Italy cost?

??? ?? ? ? Ruslan responded - 15 the euro.

Wrote would, and all learned, the price such a same or even cheaper. To occupy know where.

. . - wrote:

If "went for a run" the understandable, that not observed replenishing KhTV. Except 3-'s shpul 6 sets plastic redyuserov (bekinga). So, that podmotka bekinga disappears. Baytraner can be align so, that will included for 3-5 getting, degrees on 30 reverberates switch.

Thank you for explanations of! And where this officially written, that enters in replenishing Shimano Ultegra 5,500 XTB and XTC? You have such a coil? If this increasingly truth, then choice ochividen. Although on all the photos, that in Internet saw, everywhere only one the spare shpulya and no bekinga :dontknow: you not're confusing with Shimano Ultegra Ci4 + 5500 XT-B Reel? She is faring with 2 shpulyami, but significantly more expensive.

Last edited by Romano (Feb 25 2014 14:15:23)

Romano wrote:

A where this officially written, that enters in replenishing Shimano Ultegra 5,500 XTB? You have such a coil? If this increasingly truth, then choice ochividen.

Higher branch esteem, there this there is.

Manowar wrote:

. Have 4,000 filesystem tyagovoe effort 6 kg.

De OK you beret this tyaglovoe effort. Your digits there is only on tormoznoe effort.
Text or At table Tekhnium 4000FS. Gas pityannya in shanovno large ?

. . - wrote:

. But tyagovoe effort 10 kg. Unlike 3 kg have filesystem.

In filesystem Friction clutch of the four steam puck\ proposed under annualized rate for size three couples. There moreover "tractor efforts" higher rooftop. More accurately, for the break. Certainly not 3kg. Des 10-12kg.

.. wrote:

posted would, and all learned, the price such a same or even cheaper. To occupy know where.

me the in lichku, I not yet managed "there" order :glasses:

G R E Y
Sergei, Podskajite, and dura-Ace's with the issuance of zadnefriktsionnykh coils? Logjam branch?

Last edited by (Feb 25 2014 14:46:32)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Drag - not a verb "pull, extricate", and since different "resistance."

I.e. not capacity reel, and resistance clutch.

As in is whole joke. Three athlete. Where word three - a verb. :crazyfun:

wrote:

G R E Y
Sergei, could you tell me, and dura-Ace's with the issuance of zadnefriktsionnykh coils? Logjam branch?

Edited Grigory Shalvovich Chkhartishvili (Today 14 :46: 32)

Signature author

Increasingly I.M.H.O.,

From what in 2014 not novelties on a friktsionu still not means, that stopped. But demand on them falls. This became first in sight on those who but on your fishing bobber (on match I already 4 year, as moved on forefront Friction clutch) and then and on feeder this translated. And if I quietly few years catching on pushed Friction clutch, then already in the past year on kheviki put coils Ultegra Ci4 + 5500 XTB, then sold 4000e (Aspaer, Bio Lukashenka's behavior is AORI, Twin of C4) and took couple of yra S5000 FG, now in closest plans give away size of 2,500-3,000 (Twin of C4 and Aspaer) and until think, that take in size 2,500 (inclination is to magnievomu Tvinu). All coils now I have with front friktsionom (spinning, karpfishing, feeder, your fishing bobber). And modicum zadnefriktsionnye coils were I have good, but without regrettable turn on forefront Friction clutch.

Last edited by .. (Feb 25 2014 15:18:42)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

De OK you beret this tyaglovoe effort. Your digits there is only on tormoznoe effort.
Text or At table Tekhnium 4000FS. Gas pityannya in shanovno large ?

Yes! If can be, analysis hardware on subject long and reliable work with kormushkami 40-80 grams? Strengths and weaknesses, need whether upgrades?
Text or: Want 4,000-one on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, there is already in 3,000 size for lights. With t.

.. wrote:

. And modicum zadnefriktsionnye coils were I have good, but without regrettable turn on forefront Friction clutch.

Edited digits Propulsion (Today 15 :18: 42)

Yes yes yes,, too, now d on sale to present are unaware-aori and aspayr)

Romano wrote:

you not're confusing with Shimano Ultegra Ci4 + 5500 XT-B Reel? She is faring with 2 shpulyami, but significantly more expensive.

Of course I had this in view. Precisely she I have and emerged in Monday,. Then same put in Knob two bearing. 760.46 became 7 + 1.

Respected colleagues.
Can, not quite perishing strictly on topic, but.
Raze not'll pick coil for fidera Garbolino G-MAX 13 ', test until 75gr.
Who prisovetuet?
1. Shimano EXSENCE 12 CI4 + 4000s 5.2 :1 250 g of. About. =8 3sm Nom.6.0kg / Maks.11.0kg ShP. :5 1 / 17 55mm 1.2-190 1.5-150 2.0-130 podsh.9 / 1
2. Daiwa 12 Luvias 3012 4.8 million :1 250 g of. 7 + 1 81sm PE1.5 / 150m 7kg
Or fiscal
3. Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD 5.2 :1 320gr 4 + 1 82sm 6kg 0.25-260
Or, can, your option.

G R E Y wrote:

Specifically, for the break. Certainly not 3kg. Des 10-12kg.

I on figures in the catalogue.
There is I have and Ekseydzh and Spayreks. Were they all and trough a net weight 200 League.

wrote:

. Dura-Ace's with the issuance of zadnefriktsionnykh coils? Logjam branch?

Reached out with extraction, because logjam branch. But still rolls several models, Europe requires.

bk45 wrote:

. Analysis hardware on subject long and reliable work with kormushkami 40-80 grams.

I such even imagine not can, not the that fulfill) witnessed enleve))

bk45 wrote:

. Strengths and weaknesses, need whether upgrades.

A strong side - basic bearings on axle, no need crawl inward for upgrade. Wheel a slight, but large penetration of and a wide a wreath. Material and word processing armored glass) stars with the sky not they grab, as and been paved on class. Such a same SOEs in zadnetormoznykh Bio4000 and Superakh4000. Even to convene coil well, churchgoers smoothly. Convenient here, tortsevye penetration of take _ all markets taking. It's much too big overall weight. The commercial on vtulke.
Upgrades - two bearing in Knob pens, and in the commercial lesoukladyvatelya.

+2

G R E Y wrote:

But still rolls several models, Europe requires.

Yes okay you fear up the smoke screen on zadnetormoznikov :D Aorista - purely the Japanese model for (JDM). Let him go their the land-crab gets caught.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano 3.