All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Heady days rybatsyugi Donbas

Heady days rybatsyugi Donbas

Posts 91 to 120 of 260

Romeo wrote:

Ponyo On prosypaettso

Roma, and I organize you have temperatures, air and water. Or you choice on love with warm conduits based?

Romeo wrote:

At site through couple of days'll post an full report with all minutiae.

Edited Romeo (Yesterday 17 :28: 39)

Not’t forget point to numbers and series of likely, on which eiaee little slapping and Number, on which caught tolstoloba

Manowar wrote:

Roma, and I organize you have temperatures, air and water. Or you choice on love with warm conduits based?

Temperatures about zero. Water in district + 8. + 10. With heated.

Дисторшн wrote:

Don’t’t forget point to numbers and series of likely, on which eiaee little slapping and Number, on which caught tolstoloba

Ovner 50922 # 12.

Romeo wrote:

Ovner 50922 # 12.

And ceasing 012 and length what?

Last edited by Дисторшн (Mar 2 2015 16:03:03)

Дисторшн wrote:

A ceasing 012 and the length of the what?

0.14. Meter. A glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation). Vstavochka from feeder gamma alarm 10 centimeters from Drennan 8 mikronization.

Romeo wrote:

water in district + 8. + 10. With heated.

Now understandable, why you have is waking up fish. Have us until temperatures water 2 degrees +.

Manowar wrote:

Now understandable, why you have is waking up fish. Have us until temperatures water 2 degrees +.

She not falls asleep :) I on this a reservoir normally catching fish until -25 :) He freezes and the partly only under 30 and below :)

Romeo wrote:

She not falls asleep I on this a reservoir normally catching fish until -25 He freezes and the partly only under 30 and below

Understandable Roma, have us all at Different, under -25 sleeping increasingly in district 8-), only penguins not sleep 8-), and after some leap time, under - 25, sadishsya on machine, and on KVKh, was nice virtually in any point.

Romeo wrote:

Water toppled, prozhivu as. On report metres in 60 fringes from Bank was the depth of from forces 1 meter. Tin. We sat across from Left from bridge. Need to was the morning right there the depth of Dam 2.5 accurately. But on potemkam on time not get it in subject, and then as something to change disposition not in the suit of. Here is so and been caught podleschey on conceals in meter - -muncher I! Who OK podleschey on such conceals but!

Gets caught, and still as catching one. Last week dvushuk but even 4000m2 as well as running. And not in singular copies.

Efiop wrote:

Sam after fishing believed in how many spent leashes, and anything go off. The fuck you talking to

Vecherinok, you less i.e. American), nerves robust will. Catch it itself and not sweat it.

viktorf wrote:

gets caught, and still as catching one. Last week dvushuk but even 4000m2 as well as running. And not in singular copies.

You or donochniki? On the whole Bank goal by from brook and until pipes was only one bream slightly more engine bed. And batteries there stood mother daragaya.

Can on last weeks fill 'er up apart, toppled, that leschi have come there? Under other other conditions will prevent them there to do nothing to acquire :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 3 2015 18:34:55)

Novel give me some pointers, but on night there is sense extricate or quite?

Алекс мех wrote:

Roman give me some pointers, but on night there is sense extricate or quite?

People sit. I on such victims not of walking. So made there with cool at night say not can.

Romeo wrote:

You or donochniki? On the whole Bank goal by from brook and until pipes was only one bream slightly more engine bed. And batteries there stood mother daragaya.
Can on last weeks fill 'er up apart, toppled, that leschi have come there? Under other other conditions will prevent them there to do nothing to acquire

I same clear mutating algorithmic security code

viktorf wrote:

. Last week dvushuk but even 4000m2 as well as running

The kind I like, too, clear wrote that they could this to do only if the station boiling hot water shurovala. So as on such conceals leschu to do nothing to acquire without this factors. So I so and wrote in his report. And when I was in is place water hot not was and leschu there indeed on such conceals to do nothing to acquire. And you decided to type podzaloschit me as like, leschi lovyattso even 4000m2 as well as running and under-room :) Nu-ah.

Ah okay I harvest not becomes. But on the whole Bank one zachetnyy was and dad's, like, one leaked on laziness :) [need to was the morning right from bridge and not noogying grandmother. And I get stupid and fell from Left from bridge. :dontknow: Lads sit day and sooner or later on disposal of kipyatochka fall. Here is and the entire secret. , too, me binom Newton.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 5 2015 19:55:09)

The kind being asked there then of fresh boiling water over.
You offense not wanted to. Simply said as there is. :dontknow:

viktorf wrote:

the kind being asked there then of fresh boiling water over.

Who caught little slapping under-room and not one? Answer it on simple question!

On of last a fishing trip men on donku gunmen bream kilushnogo, and neighbor on a fishing trip directly under me said CSOs accurately bream on 2 kg :) That me now interestingly. Where information have you. Did secret public?

Me curiously 4-1-1-tested or only would say was said :)

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 5 2015 21:11:02)

Despite entire govnyanuyu situyovinu and anything, on all that is happening around already without small more six months, all same find forces and drive.

Despite price of gasoline and a good weather, long oblizyvalis and put it to work drooling, all same decided to go. In 7 :0 0 already on Bank, decided to land right from bridge. People a fucking fortune, all sit smoke, only rarely podlavlivayut a white bream. If on the morning seats free was little, then after lunch can be was a field day. Decomposed, yet, zameshalis and in battle. Byrd bottom, found very decent brovu, but as it turned out later she became very serious tsepoy. Adopted decision harvest immediately after chains (the average the distance), the second point 70 +. Choosing old labor roadwheels scheme, which on Beshevo me still not rocked the heavy, 'm enleve without launch zakorma, in pace kormushkami-thimbles. Ceasing 0.11 70sm, hook from Maver 16 numbers, the nozzle sitch tuft very. Lovilas petty Bleak (fish), but not so as have Yevhen – have him she lovilas with dire force – simply wall teetered on any made it. I have same 2-3 uklei pause … First normal poklevka and immediately same “defence wakes up aggressivity. With struck in half all same me manages -Stop baiting scale a white bream, sometimes and lots guys and sat on hook. Me hit one case – a strong poklevka, there is always stick and impression as again Thresh,. A bit efforts and uneasy stalemate point is beginning to movement, with I it ah raze not can manage, I even with seats not can its shift the (udilishche Volkswagen Jetta TDI until any seafood brunch. - Naphthalene already on aid, as states word and affair – already with podkhvatom and giving clear instructions. In general struggle, on friktsione are'm to occupy on themselves. But not fate, khodiv the in one side the in another tooling gathered all that was in district … In end on Bank I took out tacky donku and second crime as … That as the so … Who there so finest hour – remains only guess. On prikormke – FD bream +, Black, with nuts served with caramel sypukha. Coarse very gave not many, traffic jams peas. Season opened, rest up for a. On this thank you … Naftalinu think there is that add …
http://se.uploads.ru/Mf9WP.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/jEbUl.jpg

+10

Гарри wrote:

Naphthalene already on aid, as states word and affair – already with podkhvatom and giving clear instructions. In general struggle, on friktsione are'm to occupy on themselves. But not fate, khodiv the in one side the in another tooling gathered all that was in district … In end on Bank I took out tacky donku and second crime as … That as the so …

Lobatyy :D :flag: He stands at in cable prikormki and wiggled her tail raises hook, ah and then zabagrivaetsya and nachinaettso show. You. Put it vstavochku from shtekernoy rubber or feeder gamma alarm and less will on Beshevo misunderstanding :idea:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 8 2015 07:44:13)

+1

Yesterday on obvodnom host (khotyanovka) was forgotten the cover with udilischami 4 gave maver. 3 fidera. Rods up Andrei Shutova. He very upset by. If someone learns or found request respond in affairs With or on tel. 050 666 sorokdevyat 78

Decided to and I write report. , it is a pity that have Andrei Shutova family cordage, but let us hope for the best.

Very like Gone Fishin '(after winter hibernation, even 4000m2 as well as hands were shaking. All the more, still not forgotten fishing on La of Dnepr in August. By reviewing many messages in different themes, faced price on prikormku and camping on D., decided to try "Rybolov a promise." 'm calling Kohl (Koluchiy), so and so, need a prikormka. NeoQB discussing conditions fishing, have Koli have the most hands started shaking. 8-) Through two days prikormka was already I have. Five packs of small fry and five of bream + additive for tide.
Decided to make phone calls to Yanukovych Kyiv citizens. So was launched "file is most probably broken phone." It turned out, not one I in Bucze, Lesser Poland Voivodeship from Donetsk region, who likes fishing trip. So I got acquainted with Igor S. So as spring never catching in Kyiv, decided to call the local) Light. He have thrown off me exile on last report. Place have - obvodnoy Canal Khotianivka. Decided to go in Saturday 7 March. On forecast weather the capitol every hour, but decision was taken, means fishing be! All the more, company gathered notable. Very pleased was to see Andrei Shutova, Sasha Naraykina, Sergei (DigSee), Igor S., Igor (Mikolayovich), Natasha Pluginu, and Kyiv citizens do and Igor. , it is a pity that failed to join FC Volzhanin Kineshma and Fduch.

Toured on place, were on the ground at the local beach. Weather was accounts that and'm superficial. Every chose itself place, began know`s. On in the early 11. The first fish was have Mikolayovicha. They with Shutovym began to slightly before.
I have: Feder shimano bist Volkswagen Jetta TDI
The coil shimano ekseydzh 4,000
There's gravy 60 gr from a grizzly
The distance 63 turnover
Temperatures water + 2
Zakorm 5 feeders
Ceasing 0.1 90sm
Impose on the hook 3 a butterworm

Just held vershinku and poklevka. From unrest not sliced. Or not believed :O A one impose and the first a dace I have in the hands of. As it turned out, this is one the most large in my catch. Mostly was nekrupnaya a dace. Nevertheless, she was. For fishing trip counted 22 tail. Of them 2 perch, 2 gustery, else plotvichka.
For these weather conditions fishing very exasperated, all thank you. Glad d to meet on reservoirs. And rivers :flag:

http://se.uploads.ru/wZ2ge.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/Zw3O6.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/h1Ttm.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/2OAnj.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/Jya7N.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/dVF5w.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/3U0vM.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/fbqrF.jpg

+17

zubnik
Andrei, want inquire about prikormki, if plotvoy eiaee not giving, then with leschem affairs not had. If not hard, describe it to leschevuyu mixture of. Also think with Zhenya taritsya have Koli.

Was in Monday, on a fishing trip. Wow. Such a failure long not was. The sun shining shines on his face. Pressure 770. Wind almost there is no. With morning your heelbone podleschikov grams 100-150. And then as with my workload bleak. Bitch. Not ready nozzle of fall. Even on three oparika was swooning. Bleak well normal size, but such a malware likes even in hands hate borrow. Not the that harvest. The full a nuisance, not fishing. If would this can kick out not Behhhh think podleschik poklevyval would, but with it the nozzle sitch poklevki not await the. Has tried perezabrasyvat times in minutes 30. Apparently without regular applying prikormki podleschik not been conducted, and with regular Auftragserteilung spy Bleak (fish) wall. ???? that on 10 that on 60 metres one and the same history. Popandos.

Apparently the sun shining and calm so with steeply raskachali this an aggressor :D

In general weather class - fishing shit, piss :dontknow:

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/4/2/852680694.jpg?1426097850

Who catching at night podlovilis isolated kind of scum quite journey sketches (until polukila. And here is how only ‘ the sun shining fishing began sports. But I at night harvest not can. On such victims poytit not can :D

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2015 21:20:25)

+3

Romeo
A weak, weak man, at night see whether harvest not keeps managing :crazyfun: Forgot as casualties nip. Was accustomed porosyatok to carry in es pace.

Vadkh wrote:

Forgot as casualties nip.

The kind better would never and not knew as its nip :) Although championship Dnipropetrovsk area in its time on it rodimoy won :D How Drie Stoepen so vzdrognu :x

Vadkh wrote:

I'm used porosyatok to carry in es pace.

Javadxan :love: Ljubo :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

Weakling, at night see whether’drink keeps managing

Arrived to seven morning on body of water but on Bank met zadubevshego a fucking kite an over-familiar which me told that at night was investment. Realistically hero :cool: A I a weak, weak man as not fact. And so vhat catch a draft somewhere. Here is write post and ferveks drinking a nice glass of :D

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2015 21:45:09)

Romeo
Itself, what the stern eiaee? Have us in Saturday was similar the situation, Naphthalene the entire day catching ukleyu, with the distance not had meaning. In my case bleak proklevyvala only on falling and the not always, in sight from Yevhen me giddy up flew. My considerations - prikormka, have Jenny was yellow feed, I eiaee dark pereuvlazhnennoy prikormkoy and kormushkami with a thimble closed type. Replanting oparika immediately represented a poklevku ukleyki. My in my opinion - lighted prikormka as and oparik in my case provided a tracker ukleyki and she Behhhh bait as with trawling so and in I might go, bright spot coarse blot knowledge in surroundings simply Sea uklei (podymalsya on Uplands and watched in point industrialized fishing Yevhen simply saying activity on the surface). - Naphthalene even on worm its bludgeoning. In my case prikormka not pylila, if on falling defence wakes up aggressivity with the bait poklevki not was, can be was wait a white bream, poklevki not frequent were and not so many been seized - but all same panacea. About assumptions about lobatom, hard say, but fodder was lead, with in feeding trough was clenching fodder quite ??? strongly, lest not to lend under falling excess in 1346m. Very interestingly all of this. Conclusions definitive to do not can, only assumptions, but as can be so so outcome I have with Mothballs (sat in 7-10 metres from each other).

Гарри wrote:

Rum, what the stern catching?

Samopalom their - lamb :) yellow color. Father eiaee on black prikormku - one get. Truth have him deysno podleschiki sometimes cannot skip in lunch. But with morning he had no podleschey. And I ??? caught a bit :dontknow:

The depth of in place industrialized fishing was 1 meter. So that from uklei under any prikormke Tama ethnic group flee was it is unrealistic. I created catching kormushkami Nisa with corps without of cells. But the depth of such is that bleak of solidity and with trawling even 4000m2 as well as running.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2015 22:22:58)

And I today on plotve a bit, holds
Arrived about o (work not was)
And began on the sly feed, feed. Feed
Through hour the first poklevka, and on the sly for a year

http://s017.radikal.ru/i434/1503/71/8a5c6e3e80fc.jpg

Pseudo-fideristy with fiderami but with on five units on face. Sosnuli, and not very waving keeping an eye in my side, then gathered and go home
Can be said Fidernyy season 2015-OTKRYT.
P. S. In places widely known in narrow circles sub-of Kyiv, porch to the beach banned companies dealing with reinforced concrete fenced :mad: (under me blinded proezdnuyu mat) now machine leave will have near roads

+8

Волжанин wrote:

porch to the beach banned companies dealing with reinforced concrete fenced (under me blinded proezdnuyu mat) now machine leave will have near roads

Here is :mad: radishes. Sacral place banned.
Dima, on that the disobedient a dace Takes on Dnieper River?

футболер wrote:

on that the disobedient a dace Takes on Dnieper River?

The that was in zagazhnike from old reserves,
The FD black river (investitsii) + bream
The nozzle sitch-sandwich, night crawlers and the boot (or chervyachek)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Heady days rybatsyugi Donbas