All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Heady days rybatsyugi Donbas

Heady days rybatsyugi Donbas

Posts 151 to 180 of 260

The top photo Anniversary, increasingly dissimilar :dontknow:

майк wrote:

This picture wasn Anniversary, increasingly dissimilar

Incidentally in ``The vacation all civilised. Even Wilkes there is quite good sizes. All femkoy footers are placed and even hint on landscape design around the the perimeter :flag:

Summer apart,. Otlovilsya. Went swimming, in Tongge. 33 pleasure. Ah or cool option vacation with family. Had brought family. They on loungers and sunbathe / swim. And himself some tackle in hands and on fishing. All happy with - all under his remained :D

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2015 14:14:23)

And with fish tank there that?

майк wrote:

A with fish tank there that?

Gloom scale an 50-100 grams. There is sea Bass 200-300 grams, but his less on order. A long carp from 500 grams until 1 kg and amurov such a same weight. There is still driven carps 2-3 kg (in the past year accurately a such. There is a bit perch and small fry major 200-300 grams (zapusknaya.

On Cold water in the past year was 50 UAH. And 75 Grzywna (. Summer. Take From can be until 3-'s kg. In this year on Cold water 50 Grzywna (. That will summer still not known.

There is plans launch small fry and a white bream.

About and on train, rounded up krasnoperku. Means and she there is. There is still verkhovodka.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2015 16:11:40)

Roma, but as summer rebut karasika in 50? I have under home bets with-Amur Khabarovsk, the carp and garnym karasem but this okhlomon simply he's been spreading the all bait in Remy-( 3-4 kukuruziny Bondyuelya on Aurum / keeps fiddling with sho set a bad, but take not can and under this not gives approach the more major individual).

ЖЕКА wrote:

Roma, but as summer rebut karasika in 50? I have under home bets with-Amur Khabarovsk, the carp and garnym karasem but this okhlomon simply he's been spreading the all bait in Remy-( 3-4 kukuruziny Bondyuelya on Aurum / keeps fiddling with sho set a bad, but take not can and under this not gives approach the more major individual).

Ship types- wet both: Boyle and pellets.

Romeo wrote:

ship types- wet both: Boyle and pellets.

Has tried pelets Trophy column, so this malware likes even stronger intends to.

Roma, at all to what I give a one-, so this as on roshcha on the summer of fight them off from scale karasika? And the like the good fish there is, and take tiddly.. Simply if. Rolls modicum a little bit of a prikormki, peletsa or at all what the smelling, then figs you this youngest you'll kick me out and not will save even 20mm Boyle (he them in football will play).

ЖЕКА wrote:

Roma, at all to what I give a one-, so this as on roshcha on the summer of fight them off from scale karasika?

If will mood harvest summer on this a reservoir (there is far more interesting options) I update my as decided to or not decided to this problem. Until that on tea leaves might wonder not want :dontknow:

Who as, and I here is-so.
http://sh.uploads.ru/besFS.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/dVEgI.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/Vrp2J.jpg

Right-wing keep craning?

I I, natyurlikh.

Ty Sho characteristically, the entire Australia the arenas right-wing turns the. Truth, they and on machines not with the hand drive.

Tournament grassroots and format an interesting :cool:
And if the reprobate and plotvitsu institute will be even business :D
Outcome tournament’s:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/kPmC0.jpg

Efiop wrote:

Result tournament’s:

That Romka "baranaukasa" caught. And then will tell: - "-ruled not the, mabud pressure. " :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

What Romka "baranaukasa" caught

Have romki 360 g, unlike neighbors, in camping on CHAMPION Poplavochnikov-rans. :dontknow:
P.S. See Post 136.

Last edited by sailer (Apr 13 2015 10:00:05)

sailer wrote:

Wu romki 360 g, unlike neighbors, in camping on CHAMPION Poplavochnikov-athletes. :dontknow:

Prussia your pardon, came slepu with our dad so this ain his of mixed up,. Romka - champion :flag:
All of this one banter. :blush:

Vadkh wrote:

Prussia your pardon,

The kind okay. 5 poklevok I not implemented :( A in a whole ??? yes - Crucian tail pond suspicious ignored :tired: A wrong guy :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 13 2015 13:49:21)

The kind okay you, simply Roma entire fish even before weighting had let (of habit), and 360 grams under his attacker accidentally in pockets found (with past fishing trips remained) :D

Last edited by Vadim_UA (Apr 13 2015 18:30:27)

+1

Spring the Asian Rassemblement Congolais pour la Democratie 2015 or as to capture fish under totalnom beskleve. 25 April 2015.

Contest on this a reservoir were are scheduled still on 5 April, but for various reasons they stowed away until this Saturday. Initially planned conduct contest in one tour, but so as Donetsk Sea in this time year enough unpredictable on activity fish body of water was taken decision conduct contest in two round on three hours in one day, so as this in some least allowed would invented factor successful EMU amount. Some participants competition managed in Friday extricate on retreatments and was obtained a tentative information about charitably faint activity fish. On my view the main factor that affected on activity fish was protracted, almost by two-week cold snap dragged with subzero temperature at night, in a consequence what water substantially Sealer, by my senses here roughly until + 8 degrees, that could not not diminish its on appetite, fish. To the same in day competition rose the first they heard was trolley onto a side wind, which added problems participants. The only that pleased its this temperatures air - was on spring warmly and sunny.

From-for permanent Ports pages at dates competition ranks participants were decimated and 98th in Friday confirmed their participation fourteen people. Already on the morning we learned, that 98th health still one person not can to accept participation in for competitions and us remained thirteen - charitably interesting the number of. So as body of water very popular have local population had to start meal for, to not was problems with zanimaniem coast zone and as then it turned out this was very correct decision, so as to seven morning began styagivatsya people, but to this time we already in entire prepared for the the tournament.

http://feeder.at.ua/2015/2504/place2.jpg

On reason moreover, that expectancy round was only three hours not was rights on mistake after all on repair situation simply could not to remain time. In a box problems few the absence of coarse a butterworm, which precisely to competition gone missing around the city. Well that modicum nasadochnyy night crawlers, to word chic quality, had been organized one of participants, for that him huge thank you. The absence of coarse very, provided, that the main fish tank in a reservoir is podleschik clearly not motivated. The only that me managed devise this buy the small number of frozen very in at the pet store, which more was reminiscent some cocktail from blood and larvae. But nothing not on advices and had to content with these.

As and was supposed, in one day little that has changed and after first hours competition all participants understood, that on active nibble can be not count - all sat with zero. But that most automate. Those few poklevki, that happened on first hour's I why something not was able realize. Vershinka signalizirovala confident poklevki, but enables fish not worked. On several moths fish not had similar levels, and tuft from the heel moths across semblance normally not polish a helmet and terminally "even sadder" nerves. Here is so I and, I've been sitting two hours with nerealizovannymi poklevkami until not guessed to tie a blood knot already then, when vershinka in literally beginning flapping about. And about miracle on latest hour's me managed to capture two normal podleschikov and take first place in zone.

http://feeder.at.ua/2015/2504/place1.jpg

The first tour showed, that tempovanie not brings no results, but rather hurts, so as the first they heard was wind clearly not contributed to accuracy feed, the more on distance there is in seventy meters - only on this distance there is managed get poklevki. Me not dA © jA a sense of, that reporting inaccurate zabrosy "smearing" fish and even more exacerbated situation with besklevem, so in the second round I made rate on taken a enleve with perezabrosami times in half an hour of exercise. After lunch fish quite "prepping", wind, and without moreover the first they heard was still strengthened and two hours, as and in the first round I've been sitting with zero. But the latest hour me fully persuaded in genesis before enrolling tactics. First perch, and then and podleschik virtually under "curtain" round allowed me take the second place in zone and with sum game seats three in weight win tournament.

Honestly I confess, so "of nerve" competition I have long not was. Big intervals between zabrosami, blanket beskleve, unrealized, single, seemed would confident poklevki - all of this charitably not in pozitiv. In another times Donetsk Sea showed its character. Unpredictable body of water. Already how many times was, that on training for a few days until competition fish lovilas right on, but on for competitions be taking rides participants besklevem. Me minds concentrated by hazy doubts - can simply fish not transfers pressing sports?! From all participants only seven have been able withdraw from zero, and only two participants managed to capture fish in both –. Before of building it turned out, that not only I have were unrealized poklevki. Here is now and think, think, that need to was do to boost efficiency.

On these for competitions used snap a glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation) in my execution. From defence wakes up aggressivity 0.1 mm had to to backtrack from-the a strong wind and to move on hadn mm. Hook # 14. Over prikormkoy strongly not I bred about 30 letters and used GStream Premium Sport + GStream Premium Feeder 1 :1 not so much because governor intended on it, how many for order to to dispose get rid of reserves precisely these prikormok. Ah not understand I these prikormki and they me not like.

In general, spite nor on that, in our edges held another failure contest and even on building "salute to gromykhal." Here is that's a shame, the Asian a handsome, but rolling, so that will have with him abandon or again win. On approach another failure contest. Life continues!

+3

Incidentally. Note on purity on Bank public dam :dontknow: Of personally. Along dam is intersected the road. Its their this spring. Fresh latochki. :cool:

Romeo wrote:

By the way. Note on purity on Bank public dam Of personally. Along pond is intersected the road. Its their this spring. Fresh latochki.

And that seriously impair until now this do?

Last edited by Олег 32 (Apr 26 2015 20:21:59)

Romeo wrote:

Hviezdoslav prikormkoy strongly not I bred about 30 letters and used GStream Premium Sport + GStream Premium Feeder 1 :1 not so much because governor intended on it, how many for order to to dispose get rid of reserves precisely these prikormok

Romeo wrote:

That, Darn, the Asian a handsome, but rolling, so that will have with him abandon

Won the Asian with prikormkoy and would still its khaesh. Roma! You with mentality something to do need to.

Romeo wrote:

and only two participants managed to capture fish in both –

Javadxan in the first round on-thirds feeding trough, and in the second for 2 minutes until finish, as I asked perch not shift away on finish! :tired:

Олег 32 wrote:

Did you win the Asian with prikormkoy and would still its khaesh. Roma! You with mentality something to do need to.

What there is. I have there is in store and Trapper and Sensas. But catching on these prikormki raising the pity more interesting prikormki spend in such time year. Have reserved those for Summer competition :dontknow:

And prikormki deysno so itself for such guap :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 27 2015 07:16:15)

Олег 32 wrote:

A that seriously impair until now this do?

Not ah roads in Donetsk always were best on Ukraine, and here is the that a path along pond their in such heaviest time hit surprised. And here is purity on Bank for me the puzzle. Such a sense of that someone keyboard is. So as Bank net and only in one place the bottle that if collected. :dontknow: Who keyboard is - not in rate. o.O

In short who would have not keyboard is respekt and uvazhuha :cool:

And created around the city roads so that this spring. On days even partitioning a new began to born. Food through the entire city on work. In three areas already a new partitioning saw o.o. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 27 2015 07:59:06)

Write and I. Began season as the charitably not very - the first tournament on "roshcha", not despite amazingly subtle sporting an on train,, was full zero. On Donetsk Sea time on coaching received not was, but judging by from the past year knew that fish will unsteady and can be was easily in't have cash sit. That say pro contest - time little, fish not active, wind, and long drives distance there is. US two the composition: 1 - Sensas 3000club Breme (enlightened), roast grinded flax and roasted cannabis, a bit... I blackened out until brown. 2- mix Rybolov a promise bream, dark bream and a bit an + added flavouring krameli.
In the first round, not somtrya on wind began tempovat, the distance 70 +, with-thirds trough was the one leaking under with their feet a white bream, then silence. The latest hour first round of the - confident poklevka - fish the bolt (???? vershinku zagnulo specifically) - 'm toying with crocheted and a leash around, on longest tight leash saw sucker very, decided to to return to the former length of his and with on the street point received still 5 poklevok, but from-for curves hands nor single rypa not coaxing it out (not managed pick a gak, although catching Maver Catana 1040 # 14 and # 16). The first tour - Chupa ,-seat, two otstrelyannye trough and a small nervoz. The second tour catching already take a closer, but so and not saw for first half of time podlescha. Decided to try with bass, camping on K. Coarse not was, 't feel like rubbing in crime as nasadochnogo. On poddzhigovki perch not reacted - only on vyzhidanii on point received couple of poklevok perch. And so flew on 5th place. All thank you for sports spirit and plot twist in late tournament’s. Winners I congratulate with Volun victory! Hope the next contest will rezultativnee and fish will make more active.

+1

Looked forecast weather on holidays. Vhat not appealed me all these dozhdiki. Poentomu urban fishing shows up during Vegas week. Nataskalsya karasikov until heartburn. Was on roshcha. Thought that smiles on the luck and manages to capture karpika. Not here something was. The whether his there already there is no. The whether simply still not enjoyed. Although the water's degrees until 14-15 hot already. Ah in general karasiki brought a joy. Can be said were sports. Klevali literally vlet that plotvichka. The second udilishche was loading on fletku. All the same karasik. On oparika already in entire are biting. But on give myself dead maggoty a butterworm business :D

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/sgKZl.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/gtMYk.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/0zyn7.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/bIrw3.jpg

Caught a long. All had let's no one else except two which went in feed local kotyare :flag:

+5

Incidentally used prikormku Traper Sea Bass Lin Martsepan. Yourself a nice, funky fake anus. Smells an interesting and’s dark color of. A normal option for industrialized fishing spring an. But one fishing not figure. As I get out on a major an stuck at the other a reservoir.

+1

Full report with of last fishing.

http://feeder.at.ua/blog/otchet_o_rybal … 05-14-166#

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Heady days rybatsyugi Donbas