All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Dog leashes but also and hooks for as snap

Dog leashes but also and hooks for as snap

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

dog leashes but also

In conditions our region account for harvest on reservoirs with very big inflaming with hand fishermen. Fish in these reservoirs very cautious and apply dog leashes but also thicker 0.16 mm I would not recommended. Of course, and on more fat, ceasing can be wait poklevok and in days, when have fish the munchies nibble will good, but believe me, on more the thin ceasing number of poklevok will markedly more. In dependence from species fish, its size and conditions fishing in his arsenal needs have povodkovuyu as such diameter of from 0.1 until 0.16 mm. Dog leashes but also hadn and 0.14 mm this anybodys guess , whom account for enjoy the most often. Dog leashes but also 0.1 mm most often are used in winter period, when water enough transparent and fish well sees ceasing, but she not such a a strong, as summer and not exerts such a resistance. Dog leashes but also 0.16 not will new on cyprinids kept reservoirs. Of course, to withdraw on such ceasing a major carp likely not tickles, but and feeder not tackle for industrialized fishing very major fish and here already will need karpovye rods up with appropriate River Kymi.

So as account for enjoy enough the subtle povodkami, and fish often enjoyed quite a major the on as a povodkovoy filament save not worth. But I've tried enough many various povodkovykh the woods, I stopped its choice on a fishing line Trabucco T-Force (Competition Pro she goes in razmotke on 50 meters and is worth in stores 15 UAH. And same SLR in razmotke 50 meters is worth 30 UAH.

http://keep4u.ru/imgs/b/071022/ede9435111212cc04c.jpg

Clothes

Hooks as industrialized fishing must be very durable on razgib even with small downsize, after all on big hook will problematic stick a the same moldy worm, and in ulovakh quite often enclosed a major fish. On my view, these demands optimally respond hooks firms email to the Owner PIN Hook a series of 50922 and PENNY Hook a series of 50921. In stores their the cost of accounts for 10 UAH. For 11 - 12 units. Of course, under different bait, are used different size likely, but with size of go too not worth. Optimally will have hooks from # 18 until # 10 on international classifications.

So as fishing feeder assumes forceful impose, then the use of such nazhivok as her - I and the dough it is unrealistic. Work out the optimal nazhivkami under-fishing feeder are maggot, the worm, Perlovka and maize. Using such enough small hooks, will have face with problem their deep ingestion of fish tank under nesvoevremenoy podsechke. For a comfortable drawing the hook necessarily will have buy extractor, which will allow save time and not will have damage fish. In stores are sold excellent, on my view, extractor fans firms Stonfo the price which accounts for from 20 to 25 UAH.

http://keep4u.ru/imgs/b/071022/40db53df056eab639d.jpg

montage

To not saddling themselves knitting frenzy at the moment tug ropes on a reservoir best this do homes before fishing. In dependence from activity fish and conditions fishing needs impose a large number of tug ropes from 30 centimeters until 1 Dam with step in 15 - 20 centimeters with different diameter of filament and size of likely. This will allow operationally be arranged under place fishing and activity fish. For a comfortable storage such a number of tug ropes needs to purchase povodochnitsu.

http://i033.radikal.ru/0712/8a/81f1f0c0e0e2.jpg

Fastening defence wakes up aggressivity to as services is happening method noose in loop. In last article was shown, as knitting deal, and on all options osnastok were made deal for fastening tug ropes. On themselves povodkakh in advance need to impose such same hinges and prodev ceasing in loop snap dragging his.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2008 09:21:01)

Romeo wrote:

At my view, these demands optimally respond hooks firms email to the Owner PIN Hook a series of 50922 and PENNY Hook a series of 50921.

In my opinion, hook PENNY Hook a series of 50921 # 14 suited for majority conditions industrialized fishing fiderom :D

Moreover, form of zagibov hook maximally priblizhena to direct its corners. There is opinion (found havent update in literature or in Internet), that hooks with direct angles zagiba the most's clenching down hold zasekshuyusya fish

Last edited by Dood (Feb 29 2008 23:07:29)

And someone has tried bezuzlovoy installation of hook, as have karpyatnikov? Your opinion :disappointed:

wrote:

Interesting was-would to know who as, she knits hooks on different size and diameters?

I all hooks'm knitting node Uni (on the reverse of side packaging likely email to the Owner there is example).

http://i036.radikal.ru/0802/d3/5b9a8220575f.jpg

On fishhook with spatula putting any goddamned pressure knot on Handguards.

If necessary link two filament (noose and ceasing or the main and ceasing) method "noose in the noose", too, 'm using this knot:

http://i039.radikal.ru/0802/be/26d6c6b8abf9.jpg

wrote:

Almost always'm knitting hooks precisely thus way, until # 20, like and it, normally.

've tried a - class.

Filament eliminating covered step 2, only make ends bring in upper deal.

Romeo wrote:

I all hooks'm knitting node Uni (on the reverse of side packaging likely email to the Owner there is example).

Overhauled all hooks email to the Owner, but so and not found such a knot :disappointed: And as I understood, he apply only to kryuchkam with little ring.

Everywhere drawn roughly such knot, I them and'm using:

http://i049.radikal.ru/0802/4d/886922504aa4.gif

Last edited by Burik (Feb 29 2008 12:54:34)

Burik wrote:

Everywhere drawn roughly such knot

This and there is one of options Uni. I pro him and wrote.

I'm using in Package Includes fasteners. Quickly and reliably.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Dog leashes but also and hooks for as snap