All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Posts 31 to 60 of 327

wrote:

Nu this as in McCain Donalse, and here is hands - authors cookery is obtained
Cautiously with lungs, plotviny blends and high lawyers of, valuable predusmatrivaet so and seek to o in atmosphere

Sometimes "authors cookery" thus kind of a cohesive lump in toothache can become, that action simply zaschaste :D A for advice thank you - I for this shurupovert bought these different speeds. Ah and still to sometimes homes something with astute guise of twist it :crazy:

And Kolmytskim whisk have us only Romeo just has th'odd one?
Itself! As reproaches until there is no?

Morskvichi, enjoy here is these. a whisk Skat "a

Last edited by D.S.I (Dec 7 2010 20:01:43)

Morskvichi, enjoy here is these. a whisk Skat "a

I in rate. Me Lyosha to Voronezh River promises bring, but man so much chilly, if mix that need yes and until on May oops as far even. Here is and in dumkakh.

WILDHUNTER
Man s building.

The kind there is not find hilarious vaasche.

Arose the need in venchike. Ah as the need. Looked live, as it in work - thing! On exiled on the first page pass not managed, could you tell me, please, contact masters of-manufacturer. Either as still in Kyiv buy?
P. S. No size it me need to, if build 17l (usual)?
Thank you in advance

Carlos wrote:

've received the need in venchike. Ah as the need. Looked live, as it in work - thing! On exiled on the first page pass not managed, Podskajite, please, contact masters of-manufacturer. Either as still in Kyiv buy?
P. S. No size it me need to, if build 17l (usual)?
Thank you in advance

Homilies here http://www.maver.com.ua/forum/viewtopic … &t=928 or here http://www.podsekai.com.ua/katalog?mod=1151

Somehow shurupovertom you use? There is whether preferences for use in household cleansers and on a fishing trip?

IgorLb wrote:

shurupovertom you use?

Enjoyed different, but from moreover that has tried, the best shurupovyortom for our goals believe WORX WU376KE.MA It powerful technique. Such a turning moment with head lack for quality interruptions would be much prikormki. Thus instrument enjoys several known athletes-fideristov. Himself such a not mean, but there is desire to to purchase. Think, that and this optionwell analogy - characteristics is impressive.

+1

Boev wrote:

the best shurupovyortom for our goals believe WORX WU376KE.

Oleg, such a in Ukraine not found and Drill-shurupovert WORX WU162, too,. But as spoke klassik- let us seek. Time there is.

71 wrote:

and here is shurupovyort where realistically a good take for rates money?

Rates - this how many?

And shurupovert desirable 18-voltovyy :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

And shurupovert desirable 18-voltovyy

And even better charging. In the past year specifically for prikormki bought inexpensive shurupogryz Sturm CD3024C.:cool:
http://uploads.ru/t/5/S/d/5SdtE.jpg
At the end fishing season shurupovyort intensively is used on production in difficult conditions and to this day works as a new. T. E. Declining turning moment and reducing time work on one battery not observed. A month ago blackcurrant even one such-as apparatus, to have four batteries and two shurupovyorta. This will allow on any for competitions have stockpile of energy for mixing prikormki on four human / on two round. For such money find that any more worthy hardly tickles.

+2

Boev wrote:

45; A month ago blackcurrant even one such-same apparatus, to have four batteries and two shurupovyorta. This will allow on any for competitions have stockpile of energy for mixing prikormki on four human / on two round.

And not has tried to hook-- I hook this simple in my jumper cables on 12V shurupovert. And ????? on forty four human / on twenty-two round. 760.46 in two times cheaper, in four times easier.
Riposte, sir!

duffy333 wrote:

And shurupovert desirable 18-voltovyy

O.o. Why?

+2

I has tried - and nothing good not , so as shurupovertov with normal speed of rotation of and of a under benchmark (employer-provided) 12 V nutrition not met. And operate from onboard networks auto shurupoverty on 16-18V not goes, not develop they grinding halt after might under undervalued nutrition, vyaznut.
If tied 1.5-2 kg dry for themselves personally, then well. But if need in bolshov the bucket yes on all - bullshit full

+1

Yes Th there counter with even better leverage. From 12 recipe only expensive professional tools have an opportune worm moment, to cope with frontal prikormki. But have them the price in several times higher, than have proposed higher apparatus. This clear minus for modest the fishing trainer. :D Also, me the power tools need not only for fishing. And for other goals personally me 12 volts very little. Moreover, in my difficult conditions technique longer two years not vykhazhivaet. Renovating the same Makity costs in half its value, and the and more. Me easier dismiss old technique and buy a new, than trying to its reanimate. In my opinion.

+4

Agree. Initially need to articulate the cost of ownership and only then characteristics.

I use 12voltovyy a device, weight 1.95 kg with accumulators 2.6A / h. And this simple in my jumper cables. Pribluda on've spent half my life. For poplavochnika with 20 l clay with prikormkoy lack. Think for fidera 12 volts - higher rooftop, in any combination.

Here is passport data:

Max. Worm moment 60 Nm

Capacious batteries 2.6 Ah

Tension 12 V

Type of patron bystrozazhimnoy 1-10 mm.

Traction capital course 0-400 / 0-1,300 1 / mines

Weight 2.0

+1

wrote:

rates - this how many?

Should 500 :love: -makh under magnet (for someone pittance, for someone the numeral sum) but as something village raided a hospital precisely on this topic and where the on Forum Russians had has found published, and utverditelnye reviews about one the, having looked on the which, lost to him vsyacheskiy interest - order 4,000 Grzywna (.% -) simply for "labor ponies" this caiaaoi zhyostko- must same be any democratic in this issue? If we can harvest and fiderom flagship of the a fucking meteor for 150grn and love other for any other money, then why cannot be cheaper "why" and "simply add water" randomize 5-10 prikormko-kil? I have "zhovtenkiy" some should the. (Can eynkhel,, I can't recall price-300 to max like) as a small a tractor-buzzes but not works :D couple of top three kil slightly uvlazhnyonnykh and already seems to be in limbo. (In the bucket truth on 17l-if spread with in huge the pelvis on gender-Bank, him would was easier Perhaps :glasses:)

Errori for many bukoff-the cry souls however! :D

71 wrote:

simply for "labor ponies" this caiaaoi zhyostko- must same be any democratic in this issue? If we can harvest and fiderom flagship of the a fucking meteor for 150grn and love other for any other money, then why cannot be cheaper "why" and "simply add water" randomize 5-10 prikormko-kil?

Yes not sweat it. This let poplavochniki bother settling... choice with their wet clay. For fidera any drelka in 20-25 nm already they. But if one is money, then, of course, 12 volts. If there is car, then this pribluda will not have demolition, until not have had enough and you its not podarish. Going to leave its to with the spare wheel and let Daniel makes it always with you. Yes and as an instrument in auto can useful.

wrote:

this simple in my jumper cables.

Perhaps I not becomes be preparing, but after as I have burned down two lug (electrical connector) in my jumper cables I again returned to going to be crocodile food. Their I have is obtained be preparing much better, but account for open hood and suspect, that the absence of-, too, not plus. But anyway like would learn to be preparing plug in my jumper cables, to not would burn.

wrote:

Max. Worm moment 60 Nm

An excellent devaysik :) But have them the price, sho have platforms :(

Pavel K wrote:

Good devaysik But have them the price, sho have platforms

Cheaper, than any poplavochnaya fishing pole. And'm using in 5 times more often.

Fduch
super
Guys, write, please, all parameters drilling for fidermena. Desirable in two mortar: Fiscal and all. In my opinion, best enjoy Hotline th- there from Left are cleaned unnecessary parameters, leaving, thus, ample for us amps, the voltage the weapon holds and nyutono-meters.

Yes, from 400 models will remain 20-30. But from this choose all same far easier. And if personally I know Makitu, that pick up volumes K in April (Yura, merci still times), then someone and Eynkhelya will enough. Ah or Bosch barely enough.

There big deal on 5 minutes. Do - and people will say you thank you (with) :flag:

wrote:

It's cheaper, than any poplavochnaya fishing pole

Write, what model use.

wrote:

I use 12voltovyy sized device,

So mind voicing already name caused to, not vanquish me :dontknow:

Pavel K wrote:

I has tried - and nothing good not , so as shurupovertov with normal speed of rotation of and of a under benchmark (employer-provided) 12 V nutrition not met. And operate from onboard networks auto shurupoverty on 16-18V not goes, not develop they grinding halt after might under undervalued nutrition, vyaznut.
If tied 1.5-2 kg dry for themselves personally, then well. But if need in bolshov the bucket yes on all - bullshit full

Use in as a nutrition side network auto, on my view very townsome decision, camping on K. On fishing auto always where the near, and problem insufficient capacity 12 V shurupovyorta can be was in elementary solve use of corolla smaller diameter (for example not 150 mm, and 100). Under this truth a bit will increase time kneading, but 19.500 JSCB under this almost an endless.
And the speed perhaps not the most important factor. If zameshivayus homes, then'm using the mill 220-volt Drill, so here is zameshatsya neatly is obtained rarely, from-for big gather steam; prikormka from large tazika on 60 are unaware flies in all sides (pro 17 fringes gallon build I at all I'll shut up) and adjustment of the gather steam; little that gives. Under this by the end of that they Drill almost that boiling hot water.

I have profesionalnyy shuropovert. A small but very a powerful. Under full zakrutke keep his it is unrealistic, it gets hands have any strong man's, the on 18 volts. The cost of costly. The with rapid loading, one-peak for 30 minutes and lack on one a good batter's box now liters so 15. Believe me that this is not little. Other not retain. A good shurupovert not can cost cheaper 100 the euro.

Now pro venchiki. Their need have two. One just that you represent from 8 petals. Them conveniently tied melkodispersnuyu faction. However under zameshivanii major faction 8 lepistkov this many. Need arts about 6. For major faction simply bad one from buckets.

Now about speed that they. Need choose maximally possible the speed. Because as after rapid cutting flat trays no need sift through millions of fodder.

And still. Nurture shurupoverty, what not launching they be the not sleeps under big burden. Advise hinder fodder on thickness not more 25 see If you need stir about 4 - 5 liters feed tor this mozhnro do in one larger the bucket, if same more the desirable raskidaat fodder for different vedram or absorbed in more major posude.

All I.M.H.O., from own experience.

Last edited by Lilian (Mar 6 2012 13:14:40)

Mean a whisk on 6 petals and Id say, that 6 petals this little for any type prikormki. On my view petals should be not less 8. Greater number of letpestkov decides problem gather steam;. Now came Trabukovskie on 12 petals, unfortunately not can experience camping on K. Tied not for what.
And even desirable to axis was shestigrannikom, camping on K. Rebuffed with those, that with axis even with" nakatkoy "a deserved cases scroll the.

pavlikua100 wrote:

So mind voicing already name caused to, not vanquish me

Please would be nice?)))

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.