All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Posts 91 to 120 of 325

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sasha, you not rights tension to capacity has a direct attitude - P =U Napoleon I used

This can be view only in of linear supply. If not deepen in debris is, then
Can be design and create two different electric motor a permanent-, which under twin extreme will have ravnoznachnuyu capacity on gear is and frequency of rotation, under this possessing different indeed tension nutrition and respectively, so consumed talk.

+1
Correct.
Have people opinion, that 14V stronger, than 12V, and 18, than 14 entrenched are from-for simple comparisons.
Being 18, voltovyy shurupovert and buzz in tazike liters 20 prikormki. Then global grids on 14tivoltovuyu and continue cut to disco. In, and turns the something slabshe! Are posing grids 12V. LLC! It's kind of heavy as him cut to disco something. And so will always be on one devayse with different naprugami.
But rights Paul, quite not it is difficult do any the device, to 12tivoltovyy has been stronger attempt. Truth he will almost always harder, camping on K. Copper will have to use more.

Incidentally, who uses 14 and 18-volt drelki and which have Bill) Pringle batteries. You can cling their on 12 volts car and they will quietly work, truth will lose in krutyaschem respect. But this better, than without nothing.

I have such http://www.online-status.ru/Drel-shurup … TW-18.html
This, too, good http://www.online-status.ru/Drel-shurup … CTX18.html

The ratio the price and the quality of good. Advise

With this sort nor never not thought about connecting to auto. And at all advise not do come on this. Take only 18-volt, only such accented powerful and lungs. Then thank you tell.

Lung cheap shurikov not case. With cheap choose can only the who constantly with shurupovertami works (not be confused: - sells). Accorded who easy with this serii- 's gonna throw money on wind.
In my opinion, with elktro instrument about ten years of my life constantly work, couple's Godparents his MO to stuff himself itself. All can be work to do: - but a certain. Write about the balance coils, and about the balance Shurik a whisk plus volume of (kneading prikormki) not thought. Here is here and die akamulyatory and corps shurupovertov.
Apples not hurl ^ ^

Pavel K wrote:

this can be view only in of linear supply. If not deepen in debris is, then
Can be design and create two different electric motor a permanent-, which under twin extreme will have ravnoznachnuyu capacity on gear is and frequency of rotation of, under this possessing different indeed tension nutrition and respectively, so consumed talk.

Feel can be increasingly that anywhere, but come in primarily need from simplicity enforcement. If pay attention, then voltage level proposed products exempted directly stems with with voltazhyom one banks and equals he - 1.2 volts. Hence and voltage level shurupovyortov 9.6, 11.8, 12, 14.4, 18, 24 and 36V. In this case, the most a simple way increasing capacity this adding in syomnyy bloc JSCB additional jars and the increasing number of coils of winding on engine. And the and another under creating not it courts big overcompensate costs. T. E. If say on Different, under equal capacity JSCB, tow (greater worm moment) will the shurupovyort have which greater voltage level. Naturally producer nothing not prevents feel a new engine have which under underway voltazhe worm moment will not less, than have engine with large voltazhyom, but this automatically would lead to's cost products camping on K. Copper in engine will more, to the same and time work on one of electrolyte will be reduced. And if appreciation for whom the not the most the decisive factor, the time work on one of electrolyte for such a autonomous instrument, as shurupovyort pozhauy one of important factors. Of course and this problem can be solve employ more yomkogo JSCB, but this points either to remarkable increases weight JSCB (increase pressure vessels in this case constructively perhaps, only increase in number of jars in two times), either to beshennomu takeoff prices (employ more energoyomkikh jars).
To further not on this rant on this subject, correct even, that problem capacity easier increasingly ??? solve employ more high voltage engine, otherwise not was would such a diversity products exempted precisely for this component of. And rassmartivaya shurupovyort, as product need account for not only the electric sostavlyayuschyuyu, and also weight, price and writing and things

P.S. But as states on every product its buyer. Under many "for" in favor of more high voltage products exempted, producer nothing not prevents, for any specific tasks manufacture powerful, but very expensive nizkovoltnye shurupovyorty.

+3

'm using here is this model: Rechargeable shock Drill shurupovert WORX WU even September 13 17 2010.
Issues there is no, batter's box now did on entire team. Many it enjoy, even on MKFe saw have to care.

adnkiev wrote:

Seizing an here is this model: Rechargeable shock Drill shurupovert WORX WU even September 13 17 2010.

Yes, only where take these Vorksy? :dontknow:

Feederal_74 wrote:

To further not on this rant on this subject, correct even, that problem capacity easier increasingly ??? solve employ more high voltage engine, otherwise not was would such a diversity products exempted precisely for this component of. And rassmartivaya shurupovyort, as product need account for not only the electric sostavlyayuschyuyu, and also weight, price and writing and things

Agree, on this off-season enough. All increasingly already understandable. But, if not mind, still couple of words.
Need to not forget, that customers tekhusloviy on accumulator shurupoverty were the builders, near which not stood cars with endless endowments of energy. Here is framers and it's based, from whom what better tickles.
And if would the customer were fly fishermen, then I assure, nor one an architect not became would invent the nothing, except 12 volts. Wasn that 24 volts, for capacious :) And in all bundles was would adapter on my jumper cables and and is mostly from him same.

But camping on K. This not will, then recommendation owners vysokovoltovykh drelek. Buy adapter-12 > 220 for 100 Grzywna (, and you have always in field will far include and is mostly on your batteries. One bible canons works, the second-peak. Leaner and meaner.

Feederal_74 wrote:

To further not on this rant on the subject

+1

Boev wrote:

Yes, only where take these Vorksy?

Oleg, Ukraine, the-the hardware store + 380963993192 ;)

adnkiev wrote:

WORX WU even September 13 17 2010

seen the characteristics. The good pleasant thing. Said would by, unambiguously armored glass) not razdolbayutsya and can be tied full build. Volume of batteries seems good, but on practice perhaps enough.

Last edited by Lilian (Mar 8 2012 23:23:52)

Boev wrote:

Yes, only where take these Vorksy?

http://stroytool.com/category2.html

I this already saw. 24-volt model WORX WU even September 13 17 2010 not has found. :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

I this already saw.

http://stroytool.com/product5.html

:idea: :glasses:

Sent request. Await the the answer.

Boev- You think, 8.03 in the early eleventh reciprocate? :offtop:

Text them back, please, then, there is whether they, and the only he without price tag on site hangs.

Shurik a good, only blow not careful when using in construction purposes (fear-quickly crumbling)

Today called. In available there is no nor 24V nor 18V (shurupogryzov Works. And likely not will. :dontknow:

Boev- I, too, telephoned, created, so say, excitement.

And can for good reason we have locked in this Works? From benefit to except high KM and a common video (that well under using heavy corolla relatively easy drills) I more nothing not see.

From cons voltage level (I not torchbearer, for me universality of is important) and the absence of reform. Supply (the possible problems with Greater)

D for comparable money seek Makitu or Metabu.

On thin the end of the sincebe appropriate

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 9 2012 16:55:41)

Boev wrote:

Today called. In available there is no nor 24V nor 18V (shurupogryzov Works. And likely not will. :dontknow:

Can VIVA us tell pollsters where he its WORX WU even September 13 17 2010 has purchased?

Last edited by 84 (Mar 9 2012 19:39:56)

Personally me shurupovyort not need, but looking, as people's been suffering, beg advice-Price.ua offers the measurement brands this for good, can someone will help figure out with choice? I have in Special worded remained since then, as I this magnet nobody chose for purchases. There even and product accumulator there is, but pieces nepodyomnye that in weight, that on price. But mesit. :cool:

In its time accounted for many work from the construction electric tools. For themselves defined best Makita Corporation, Hilty, Bosch. Can be borrow and since, only choose professional.
Not advise borrow with function strike. 's no one else except increasing weight, prices and bad credibility of you nothing not arrive at.

Last edited by chaguP (Mar 9 2012 20:45:22)

chaguP wrote:

best Makita Corporation, Hilty, Bosch

'm gonna join you. + De Volt- and will full list my preferences in and.

But as you such Shurik? Goes?
http://uploads.ru/t/u/O/T/uOTk2.jpg

To joke you please, you sir (if not Chinese cheap, then this bomb :cool:)

Last edited by (Mar 9 2012 21:49:11)

Dad's, like, with Americas had brought! He them Diri as perforatorom did! The price wherever there 250 $and batteries two for 100 $. o.O

It turns out, and have Bosch-and there is more-less apt model

That he

http://images03.olx.ru/ui/11/47/54/1301307181_181824354_1----Bosch-GSR-12-V.jpg

84 wrote:

Perhaps VIVA us tell pollsters where he its WORX WU even September 13 17 2010 has purchased?

As say in English Eastern European folk tales, Ones' territory upon e time television, a mani a mani yearz egou.
In short, couple of years ago menya dual seems had brought me its from Sumy :dontknow:

Can wrong but I so understood that most important in shurupoverte this kutyaschiy moment
If so the here is for example model Hitachi WH12DAF2in which max worm moment this 110 Nm. This can be in dust all underbid yes and the price like as normal for such.

Akkum, in my opinion, service was, 1.4 just. As I understood from posts FDUCh-and - importantly - this a sensible balance. In including and in weight, raising the a whisk far much worse off drills. So believe, that 2 and more kg should be in the))

GoodBadEvil wrote:

. I so understood that most important in shurupoverte this kutyaschiy moment.

These threads he has (clean shurupoverty) cut to disco prikormku not will. Have them 110 nm shock actions, camping on E. Very and may.t forget. Need to borrow Drill-shurupovert.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.