All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Posts 151 to 180 of 325

12 nm on 2-3 package in 25 litrovom the bucket zamesit. Desirable min 800 gather steam;, but better for 1,000.

Фдуч wrote:

12 nm on 2-3 package in 25 litrovom the bucket zamesit. Desirable min 800 gather steam;, but better for 1,000.

Ah have interskola like 2 speed 400 and ?1,100. More 2-3 packages in principle on means and not'm interrupting. Traits with him, in principle she cheap, last resort will work on their appointment. Cut to disco bolts and screws. :)

All thank you!

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 22 2013 23:00:36)

Vertex wrote:

The subject. There is such as "Interskol", something I not observed here mentioning this Mark. In theory this inexpensive, but quite qualitative technique. I have their elektropila, shlifmashinka and cutting, vrod, accurately not remember already year 3-3.5, always spare parts, type as chain on gater, in available, akkumy, too, in free sale.

Not want spend 200 $on makitu and camping on P., budget limited not more 100 $+ additional 2 (outcome 4 akkuma). As consider, ????? whether such model airplanes? http://www.klondayk.com.ua/ru/products/ … index.html

Taras, better perishing this-The drill-shurupovert Interskol YES-10 / 12ER
. Increasingly-??? amperazh lot more. And is worth 792 Grzywna (on Klondyke.

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Mar 22 2013 23:37:14)

Not is a the reference.
Tomorrow'm going to go in Epicenter chetta d ship types- wet. Importantly money with a not borrow more the desired budget. :)

Tell, please, what any about this shurupovyorte, if know. Thank you.

Last edited by margulis (Mar 22 2013 23:55:03)

margulis wrote:

statement please about this shurupovyorte, if know. Thank you.

For sales (business) the good stance. The worker's his client shops these commodity not traded, although earn can be more, than hypermarkets and wipe. Their familiar not propose a.
Weird fishing goods on Ukraine cheaper, and tool more expensive. In Russia Makita Corporation 6271DWAE
In zakupe 1080 UAH, there is no Music 1132grn, in wrinkles 1350 UAH, on Ukraine 1419grn. In there is no no clothing left, popripukhli.
Who Needs need to Makita Corporation, devolt can send at the cost of production, but only on Russia.

Vertex wrote:

Don’t is a the reference.
Tomorrow'm going to go in Epicenter chetta d ship types- wet. Importantly money with a not borrow more the desired budget. :)

Signature author

'm making this up another malware likes.

http://rozetka.com.ua/interskol_da_18_er/p159213/ pay attention on such! 'm using not long, but exasperated. 5 kg sypukhi 1 batter mixing the without problems. Pull many run jointly with "Super" whisk!!

+1

Here is the price curious to big.

Remember, cheap drelkoy can be enjoy only if she there are already. And spend money on such not need to. Better still top three months thwart hands, postponing monthly a bit money and vzat that came.

Yes 100 $not money, and me now be the rebetenku of cards to collect need to on the street :-) so that even if and not be appropriate on capacity, so in items use to anyone.

Honored forum and became I proud owner shurupoverta Makita Corporation 18V (.
Emerged I have question on venchikam.
Until stingy moment saw 2 type actual structures:
1) a whisk type here is this, he have many athletes there is, yes and proposals many.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i425/1303/e8/6699eaacb3cc.jpg

2) WWII type of I saw youse twos in the catalogue Sensas 2013, truth the price not zaznacheno.
Is called Sensas Whisk Circular (product the sounds. 00892)
In form something like this.
http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1303/26/a7f425bfdc1e.jpg

Who that will tell on Circular? More convenient with InternetCELL or not do come and take the usual bus?

Last edited by FrogFoot (Apr 1 2013 07:22:46)

FrogFoot wrote:

honored forum and became I proud owner shurupoverta Makita Corporation 18V (.
Emerged I have question on venchikam.

Yes! Us easier. Have us, on Ukraine, such venchiki make - simply -Ouelette! I, to why,, too, am proud owner such a corolla from firms "SUPER." And suggest the can: Which still to venchiku from MILO.

FrogFoot wrote:

It seems, that the first - big and a massive - analogy for powerful as with nutrition from networks. The second, kolmikovskiy, a whisk with mind much easier, for shurupovyorta I would would his.

Have the most there is and severe (trabukko?) - 'm using homes with powerful drill, there is and easy "from SUPER" - 'm using with shurupovyortom. The second option proved much more convenient, even homes'm using his, if mixture of not strongly heavy. Adhesive.

oleole wrote:

Wu the most there is and severe (trabukko?) - 'm using homes with powerful drill, there is and easy from "SUPER" - 'm using with shurupovyortom. The second option proved much more convenient, even homes'm using his, if mixture of not strongly heavy. Adhesive.

Here is people and amuse oneself! Guys with 1-'s APRlL!

oleole wrote:

Frogfoot wrote (and):

It seems, that the first - big and a massive - analogy for powerful as with nutrition from networks. The second, kolmikovskiy, a whisk with mind much easier, for shurupovyorta I would would his.

Have the most there is and severe (trabukko?) - 'm using homes with powerful drill, there is and easy "from SUPER" - 'm using with shurupovyortom. The second option proved much more convenient, even homes'm using his, if mixture of not strongly heavy. Adhesive.

Have driven on shops of our cities, in them there is both types of venchikov:
- sensas, type cone, counseling hexagon integral, relatively severe.
- kolmik, type cylinder, but counseling have him hollow and round, on late a nick there is. And at all he clearly easier sensasa. T. E. Theoretically can provorachivatsya and at all pognutsya if will big and heavy amount. Although for fidera this Perhaps not so as relevant as for poplavochki.
's cool, though not bought, went to think.

Last edited by FrogFoot (Apr 1 2013 13:20:19)

FrogFoot wrote:

T. E. Theoretically can provorachivatsya and at all pognutsya if will big and heavy amount.

??? for peremalyvaniya there is Cnetral / buckets lot more and poobemistey (build on 40 liters) and peremalyvayutsya in them volumes of good for timeline short. On sorevakh have than half participants venchiki short nepolye, so as mostly volumes of small and yes semicircular. (If not am mistaken a la Yaroslavl, Soviet Union)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

??? for peremalyvaniya there is Cnetral / the buckets lot more and poobemistey (build on 40 liters) and peremalyvayutsya in them volumes of good for timeline short. On sorevakh have than half participants venchiki short nepolye, so as mostly volumes of small and yes semicircular. (If not am mistaken a la Yaroslavl, Soviet Union)

And pictures there is no case?

Last edited by FrogFoot (Apr 2 2013 15:17:44)

FrogFoot wrote:

A pictures there is no case?

Edited Frogfoot (Today 14 :17: 44)

Pictures what?
Of buckets of, basins? So their have different producers mass! Seats not ????? for pictures!
And here is on venchikam, then this to masters. In Ukraiene their several, in trades abroad think a little more excited, but pro Яroslavskie not heard. Himself would wanted to watch!

Am asking forgiveness for exile on the other resource

Message Number 15 from LKM

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … D%F7%E8%EA

There there is the top photo these the most venchikov. Lungs, short (to issues about tranportirovke), the good wire and the quality of / balancing - not hits.

:flag: Share contact completing a if you thought, want a normal a whisk! Thank you.

Serskii wrote:

:flag: Share contact completing a if you thought, want a normal a whisk! Thank you.

Day are a good! Wanted to would the same obtain contact data completing a, who can could you tell me.

And HEREwatched?

+1

VDA wrote:

A HERE watched?

Signature author

If would accurately not knew, that fishing reassures.

Missed subject, thank you.

Has been stymied yesterday in Laki Fischer on subject watch / to buy some of that some what for season "hard water." But speech not about this. And me guys have shown a whisk salmonella for them "to request" on one of enterprises of Kyiv. I not meanwhile, but himself a device zachetnyy as in size, so on konstruktivu and thwart. The very a from caldrons. He enough big, them well will work with large volume even heavy feed.
But entire zachetnost / nezachetnost things can be understand only poprobovav its in work. Type as not figs udilishche, you shillyshallier - they need to some Skee. The same and with whisk - build with prikormkoy not gave, but 18-voltovyy shurupovert have provided.
For corolla except the most forms and enforcement perhaps the most chief figure this heavy. Nobody likes, when during kneading feed shurupovert beats in drawn and tries to to escape. This is not only hard physically, but and very sucks for highly nedeshevogo tool. So here is, this a whisk after inclusion shurupoverta summoned on my fiziomordii dovolnuyu his smile - he ottsentrovan simply perfectly :cool:
Now about bag - the price issue 300grn, how I understood.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 22 2013 12:37:48)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

He enough big, them well will work with large volume even heavy feed.

Large volumes of not for fidera.
Big a whisk not for heavy feed.
Big a whisk for expensive powerful drelki.
Big a whisk very good Hua 220V and elektrodreli.

+1

Ah so hymalayan Sviridenko after all poplavochnik - here is under themselves and did :D
Not, he not such a large as the same conical as on pictures of the several controlled higher. On weekends for comparisons together with whisk from completing a Garaschenko shall photograph.

Yes this a whisk I did after long endowed and trial.
This the end and the most a good symbiosis just that I a turn.
Prevents all as bullet even 5-6 of the dry packages.
Clay or the other can dig - please, only would Drill allows.

+1

I shall photograph its art collection venchikov, and am about chronology their life.
I have 4-5 models, which I tested. If this of course it will be interesting public?

+2

Алексей S. wrote:

I shall photograph its art collection venchikov, and am about chronology their life.
I have 4-5 models, which I tested. If this of course it will be interesting public?

Signature author

http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1302/fa/01ec561da73d.png

Interestingly watch.

The first a whisk in Dnepropetrovsk emerged I have in 2008. This was product its Minsk head umeltsa. Then choice venchikov at all not was. Firms their even mass not undertook and in country not zavozili. On the time a whisk was mega-a steep. Grand Canal from through known athletes-poplavochnikov, then long waited. In end, received accurately such as have you. Through two season intense exploitation, began to one ribs at the expense of from gossamer wire. Several times me their podvarivali, but they increasingly would still World.
Spring 2011 ordered have completing a. Then, summer in Italy, pro supply, has purchased a whisk Kolmik, but on arrival home, immediately his sold. Thing powerful and tongue -studies, but very much. For large drops in prikormki not BEAUTY PRO. In end, until now use a whisk from completing a. One. :cool:
And my first a device somewhere gathering dust for in garage. Can someday come hands, to replace stringing on more ileum and he even will serve as.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.