All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Venchiki and shurupovyorty.

Posts 211 to 240 of 327

duffy333 wrote:

I illustrate eyes advisers in no clothing left, when Vyacheslav them will tell: "And you must advise me shurupovert - me 4 kilo feed Gone Fishin '(get somethin' need"

I have flip the situation - Kum, ride with me 2 year on joint fishing and seeing my manipulation with "Makitoy", so directly and asked: "And you them modicum one screw homes putting in?"

+1

Carlos wrote:

"A you them modicum one screw homes putting in?"

Ah correctly. You same hisТnot screws to close too firmly. For this took would challenging, something! The screwdriver for example. :crazy:

Carlos wrote:

Wu me flip the situation - Kum, ride with me 2 year on joint fishing and seeing my manipulation with "Makitoy", so directly and asked: "And you them modicum one screw homes putting in?"

I have wife is asking such same question, when I their shuropovertom homes prikormku "shape the beer" :D
I not walking on shops - I asked have athletes-poplavochnikov what parameters must be have shurupoverta and what shurupoverty good precisely under this deal. And use. These comrades the most best consultants on this "turning" issue use of shurupovertov :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 7 2014 13:31:32)

duffy333 wrote:

I asked

I in his laziness went further. First I reread line on donfishe and maverovskom site, where this aspect received lot more attention. Singled for themselves the necessary parameters. So, for example, specifically bought these 12 fringes voltovyy a device, to have the opportunity to connect to prikurivatelyu auto, when need to. Worm moment moves chosen by on the principle of minimally cozy - this parameter often most often affects price. With other hand, me OK, unlike poplavochnikov, many hinder not account for. Ah and the last, that watched - this on brand. Immediately threw out blatant kitayschinu and mail under "Nekitay" the same kitayschinu :D. And finally, buoyed by then status, vymutil on its the exhibition a ragtag discount have "Makity." Here is and all - enleve with shurupovertom 3 year, following only for those, to nickel-matallgedridnye akkumy not rolled, dead in zero, and 60A contrary - only quite "dry." Lithium-Ionic in this terms of, of course, feel more comfortable, but more expensive and on my model, 's reabsorption, not was.

Carlos wrote:

I in his laziness went further. First I reread line on donfishe and maverovskom site, where this aspect received lot more attention. Singled for themselves the necessary parameters.

So you simply by compared with me - read, thought, nobody chose :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

So you simply by compared with me - read, thought, nobody chose

Strange, that and here you not asked, as under such a skurpuleznom approach to buys I Isaev marry :crazyfun:

:rofl:
Not, here is how times in this issue prevents questions and especially "reviews" absolutely are excessive - here as times need very seek, think and try, try, try :P

Apyat nafludili :hobo:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 7 2014 16:03:50)

Can not in subject but who knows where in kieve can be rebuild qualitatively accumulator and for normal money? Because as to my shurupovertu makita DF330D a new akkum BL1013 is worth 900 "grape" o.o. and auto is as something. o.O o.O

If I in shurupoverte loaded JSCB and she for week on 95% just ran out of power - in garbage?

up6uc wrote:

If I in shurupoverte loaded JSCB and she for week on 95% just ran out of power - in garbage?

Loaded and simply week lay without affairs? Then likely him're screwed. Lucas :dontknow:

newer wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Loaded and simply week lay without affairs? Then likely him're screwed. Lucas :dontknow:

Yes, simply has been lying. Ah well, in another times I feel like myself again on past, miserly pays twice :)

newer wrote:

loaded and simply week lay without affairs? Then likely him're screwed. Lucas

At all something, batteries need to store in charged able and times in couple of months to bet on per. If he without work drive for day-two-three, then him already FUBAR. But, this not because of did not attract trourists without affairs. Turns to crap he as times from-for storage in rarefied able. In battery begins an irreversible process sulfatizatsii, which "eats up" 19.500, that and leads akkum in iaaiaiinou. Restore it is unrealistic - only to change emerged out of by building batteries.
Should take for rule - kingship accumulator on a fishing trip, on arrival home as can be faster you. Put it on per.location, batteries not like an in zero. This their kills even faster. Often such a razryazhennuyu grids already not is obtained "raise" and she drive after couples tens of gather steam; Shurik.

+1

Thank you for deployed the answer, through 2 days start goblet area, 'll load her their before the most strong, hope not act; failing that sit down.
After goblet or'm gonna throw or if if profitable will.

Last edited by up6uc (Oct 8 2014 12:10:49)

Took itself low Drill-shurupovert Einhell RT-CD 18 / 1 had, like powerful pleasant thing (18v, 1.5Ah), the lithium-the ion and want ask about how the most optimally command the its treatment? (I have work for it the high-hat-2-3kg. Prikormki in average for week, if not imbabers constitute on rates :))
-may I have a whether to compare its with cells from mobilok? If yes, then in sketched from articles in online; it's drew, that in lithium-ion powered better not opuskatya steadily until "zero", and in a timely "dozaryazhat", even in moments when she lasting time not up, and in average times in quarter fully nail the and fully 60A.

Nothing so life tonus!
I have Makita Corporation 18 volt, with litievymi cells. I not am disarming until full 0. I.e. see, that already there is no capacity, remont, on another. Homes immediately same charging. Say, that as you for it not take good care, 3 year will serve and in garbage! But consider. Cycle-permanent-weapon simply so there is no sense to do. Barareya must be-charged.
Have Makity my "smart" charging. Simply periodically dozaryazhayu. As have your model, is unknown. Winter better to store in warm.
In principle, is considered that lithium batteries quite at all capricious, and hardy breed. (Until a certain term). Their can be 60A in any moment.
My serve already 2 year, until all normally! And there as God will give! :)

Yuri thank you, my friend! The first "Shurik" bought these the same "firms" in the past year, but the most we on price. And in end, indeed do what their to let me down, if he even in "best years", "fire two cells" grapple Mersch with my ZAPROSISchAMI :canthearyou:
Think this (though saturated is undertaken with one battery) should when a your whisk "many summer" :D
At least on kind of like inspires trust :cool: :flag:

Could you tell me, as correctly "disperse the" a new grids and there is-whether differences in "the violent crackdown on" different types of cells? Thank you.

Den2811 wrote:

as correctly "disperse the" a new grids

Money, I not for good reason pointed out type of by batteries in his shareholders, unwittingly that

Den2811 wrote:

there is-whether differences in "the violent crackdown on" different types of cells?

And that would to answer you, perhaps better know its type of. Intuitively chose under purchase "the most we" lithium / ionovyy and following advice, should the. Jurassic "super"

super wrote:

The-permanent-weapon simply so there is no sense to do

‘идерер 71 wrote:

"fire two cells" grapple Mersch with my ZAPROSISchAMI

I itself on Makite from old akuma made such a him:
Parsed recent in iaaiaiinou accumulator, spewed all batteries (just left contacts) contacts has entrenched in abroad (proactively pripayav to them slice of cable 5 meters) drilled tooth on diameter cable in bumper akuma and was large by brought together entire pillar. On other end cable pripayal "crocodiles", which can be tighten an on klemy akuma auto.
Now, even if batteries are going to go flat, then I podsoedinyayu this him to shurupovertu, put on "make ends" on akum auto. Voila :cool:

+3

http://einhell-shop.com.ua/index.php?productID=1321
Einhell TH-CD 18-2 1h New
Ignited such model, all parameters on shui at all, 2 speed 0-350 / 0-? 1,100, 30Nm, JSCB Nickel-cadmium battery (18V (/ 1,2A / untangle charging h.
Input some straight not found, interested in as voopsche firm in exploitation, can who gets such a model?

"I you not IТd say for entire Odessa" :D but IТd say even times for the model, that took - Einhell RT-CD 18 / 1 had, not know as she will behave in further, but this they! :cool: one one more time it skip with it on fishing, and having looked on its work diary probably start to cry: '(, invoking the as was suffering from before with stick is weak and pathetic why!
Weapon holds enough long and confidently, zakherachil homes dozen holes in board 20mm (not oak :D) roughly, weapon substantially not fell, after this on fishing led to discover, how long, bitch, she will hinder! Lures from day one douvlazhnil already so (indeed do pereuvlazhnil so, yes even stick a shitload of nakhrenachiv) that old why there and to put a not was sense. And this contemplated turns the itself! Truth in "plastiline" was something, resembling wheelspin (or work clutch reel, that whether), but "increasingly ??? she wriggles around!"
D watch as would act themselves in next season. It's and as time will act on degree of "razryazhaemosti" batteries, so as "a real" work, in force small obyomov prikormki I it offer not can :D but until in any case exasperated, interestingly only, can be whether in principle find under need such a same grids, for in supply commanded one and in no clothing left I not was.
On your exiled my model UAH on 250 more expensive,, I can't recall now. Maybe, you where bought these (can in rosette is, but withdrew gdet in r-not 1,500.

+1

Thank you :cool:
Report sounds as Х nada borrow Х :D
Nada someone under striped pattern his order :D

There are already with than compare :dontknow: those more think that not for good reason there is "pricing chain", this OK not feeder, where more cheap model can even more please, better "be in hand."
Can be whether on these money take "brand" (Makita Corporation, demi purr, female ejaculator vurst. :D) with such same were? Think that hardly, and otslyunyavit for such at face value, propelling bar tripled, I Hellions fan :D for real boars (admirers an amateur industrialized fishing) a similar model for eyes! :flag:

+1

Yesterday wife offered LT540 Drill-shurupovert Makita DF347DWE, Sam will do whether he on zaveshivanie prikormki?

Characteristics
Producer Makita
Type of The drill-shurupovert
Class tool Professional
Tension 14.4 In
Capacious batteries 1.3 Daramic
Type of batteries had-Ion
Traction (1 / 2 the speed) 0-400 / 0-1400 about / mines
Maximum worm moment 30 Nm
Adjustment of the turning moment 16 + 1 provisions
Maks. Dozen drilling tree / steel 25 / 10 mm
Ambivalent patron bystrozazhimnoy
The size of the patron 0.8-10 mm
The availability of strike -
Weight of net 1.4 kg
Complectaion two batteries, jacket / suitcase, and is mostly device
Guarantee of 3 year
Description of

Shurupovert Makita DF347DWE this easy LT540 tool, which is famously will be more appropriate for professional and household use. Apparatus executed in compact abroad, thanks to what his widely use for work in difficult to access places, during high works and camping on D. If yet to use tool in places with bad lighting the can be take advantage of svetodiodom. Ergonomic circuit-breaker and. The shield, which to the same rubberized for more a reliable grasp with, increase control of instrument. More flexible settings provides 2kh-the majority clutch is and 17 fringes-speed adjustment of the turning moment. Is worth also be noted the availability of two cells for more sustained autonomous work.

Area use of:

A direct appointments this tool consists in vkruchivanii / vykruchivanii various binding elements (screws, screws, samorezov), but also his adopt for drilling various holes in metal, the tree and camping on D.

Especially and opportunities:

Bystrozazhimnoy ambivalent patron provides easiest change bits one hand;
A credible reducer with were gears and the protection of from dust provides more lasting term services tool;
An ergonomic. The shield with fired rubber inserts provides convenient capture, improves governance instrument and reduces fatigue user;
Regulation speed;
-button maximum reliability off.

Well will be more appropriate for kneading, importantly correctly worst for akkumom. How many prikormki knead for're going?

newer wrote:

how many prikormki knead for're going?

Until 10 liters, usually 6-8l, but as worst for JSCB, they same like lithium, importantly on cold not use, and so they same like not particular about their mounts, this same not nikilivye

Last edited by Masakary (Dec 8 2014 14:20:28)

Importantly not questioning to charge overnight akkum immediately after work if he hot, case when long you work and on maximal scandisk and on the second speed, for this Shurik I would bad about molesting middle or a minor a whisk, for yours volume of a minor even better, on type venchikov here is such snap!believe their work out the optimal under this model I.M.H.O.,

+1

newer wrote:

newer

Thank you for advice!! :cool:

Not for that :flag:

Makita Corporation, bash bosh and other brands this well. I'm using here is thus Chinese baby
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/a6U93.jpg
http://gi2.md.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/T1ml0tFMFbXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_430x430q90.jpg
Which has the next parameters:
Tension Ц. The obtained
Capacious batteries Ц 2000
Type of batteries Ц had-ion batteries
Traction (1 / 2 the speed) Ц 0-500 / 0-verification
Worm moment (1 / 2 the speed) Ц 20 / 35
Has indicator level weapons batteries and automatic highlighting drilling
Weight together with whisk Ц 1.320 kg.
For means fishing trips this kit lack with head.
Perhaps choice the right corolla more important krutelki.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Venchiki and shurupovyorty.