All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 1 to 30 of 997

ZooM wrote:

We're looking for volunteers, which are prepared to devote the next season products FishDream, here is and wrestle purely on FishDream between themselves, to not was issues.

Question about Cup "Feder 2010" open. For intrigue two team will harvest Sensas and VDE on a lot (expense of FishDream.

Last edited by (Nov 27 2009 13:05:13)

I only FOR!

Moreover, dream bring fideristov Ukraine on Artemovskuyu a dam, to they felt how this an ideal format for conducting any competition type matchfishing!

+1

wrote:

The subject about Cup "Feder 2010" open. For intrigue two team will harvest Sensas and VDE on a lot (expense of FishDream.

I in a similar venture to participate not d, the more with a on prikormke :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

I in a similar venture to participate not d, the more with a on prikormke.

Can be and change regulations Cup "Feder 2010." All gets caught, than want. Who chooses harvest FishDream, then firm will provide prikormku for free.

Last edited by (Nov 27 2009 16:55:56)

wrote:

You can and change regulations Cup "Feder 2010." All gets caught, than want. Who chooses harvest FishDream, then firm will provide prikormku for free.

And who leading the? Who will place dominant role under tournament, judge and everything else?

wrote:

You can and change regulations Cup "Feder 2010." All gets caught, than want. Who chooses harvest FishDream, then firm will provide prikormku for free.

Nothing these contest with perspective definitions comparative quality prikormki not would give! Because as a good experienced torchbearer, using FishDream, would still oblovit surprizingly, even if the will harvest with Sensas. In my opinion.

+1

VIVA wrote:

Nothing these contest with perspective definitions comparative quality prikormki not would give! Because as a good experienced torchbearer, using FishDream, would still oblovit surprizingly, even if the will harvest with Sensas.

Fully with this agree :flag:

Even in this year were contest, where prikormka at all nothing not matter, and can be was with success harvest and without it, simply using coarse very :crazyfun:

I thought this debate was launched for order to deal what same all-??? lacks some to prikormke FishDream, and all in end again boiled down to banalnomu: "This a contest " :dontknow:

And I on fact not against size FishDream Only! Let all gets caught prikormkami one firms. Think, that this the best way to test true competence athletes :)

ZooM wrote:

. Think, that this the best way to test true competence athletes.

So we here gathered inspect true competence athletes it turns out, not properties prikormki, interestingly. :confused:

Me seemed, that and without any sign there prikormki all here perfectly understand who what is worth on fact :dontknow:

Torchbearer on the and torchbearer to constantly to prove to the what he is worth. :cool:

Otherwise he will morph into a man, which sipping beer in got, and over his a bloated the body on the wall on the carnation gather dust old keep those boxing gloves off :D

Romeo wrote:

A who leading the? Who will place dominant role under tournament, judge and everything else?

FishDream few years pursued a international contest on high-level, in which Congresses had on 5-6 countries and no one asked: "Who will place dominant role under tournament, judge and everything else." This questions organizers of, athletes no one asks likes whether them place, regulations and camping on D. Not likes, not will visit.

Need to simply cram down announcement. Team least 3 human, but better 4-most know If bold enough 6 applications, can be to speak further.

Why want one prikormkoy? Sentiment. As something long I proposed battle with FishDream against enough strong athlete with famous brand. This man proved more clever me, so as said, that he never goes on such mini-tournament, so as if he wins, then no first here he not sniskaet, so as all to be decommissioned on prikormku more high class. And if he loses, then this simply strongest advance blow directly on his reputation. I agreed, that he rights and stopped offer such bachelor parties, it's, so as this indeed unfair with my hand.

wrote:

Team least 3 human, but better 4-most know If bold enough 6 applications, can be to speak further.

Need to with this and begin. Doubt that 6 fours.... bold enough :dontknow:

Have fideristov enduring - allergy on team from 4 man :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

We with this and begin. Doubt that 6 fours.... bold enough. Have fideristov enduring - allergy on team from 4 people.

Then simply personal laps.. For example, the same Artemovskaya, the dam easily ant it was sufficient dozen three-four athletes, providing them same assessment conditions. Three round on three hours (morning-evening-morning) and fireworks!

Nikolaich wrote:

And all of this was taken on video and footers are placed in Internet!

I even persuasively about would watch. To go here quite not far. Or even help than something organizers. In sense bring-carry away :-)

Last edited by benderr (Nov 28 2009 11:54:32)

+2

Only need to still will in schedule cut in of well-, and the doubt, that this tournament will priority for many fideristov :flag:

Personally I have on the next year already planned least 6 competition, which necessarily need to will to visit :dontknow:

wrote:

Three round on three hours.

Something rebuilt :confused:

If Zoom with entuziastami will help, then Artemovskaya, the dam the that need to. This dream poplavochnika and fiderala.

Three round on three hours. Without entrance contributions.

Dlinyy year-old day and ukorochennoe time on training (1.5 hours) well allow conduct 2 phase in day 9.00-12.00 and Sottomarina-19.30.

And three hours - this motto the fishing trainer-athlete: "Maximum outcome for minimal time". No one will challenge, that than more stages, those obektivney outcome.

But if the public strongly will raise slogans against us, that for three hours and 15 once will, then I, of course, do on two phase on 4 hours, but with reluctantly, so as one the second stage impossible fully correct mistake first phase, and two can be.

http://i076.radikal.ru/0911/60/6178b87c140d.jpg

Last edited by (Nov 28 2009 14:14:13)

I in topic! Long that was swim on Artemovke. Only time on training increase :flirt: A three phase - class!

wrote:

If Zoom with entuziastami will help

Seryoga, help :flag:

http://s59.radikal.ru/i166/0911/d5/4f186c8a4ed6t.jpg

Guys, there are two news, the good and the bad.

The bad news, and more precisely canard this the that category: Pechenegs're lowering order to repair levees. In short of khan fish.

The second the good, it Footbal can be conduct on Travyanskom created, not less an interesting body of water with a dam 600 meters, good seals like and flamboyant..... shapely eyebrows.

http://i075.radikal.ru/0911/e5/bb9637813a88.jpg

http://i023.radikal.ru/0911/7f/3548c06692c2.jpg

http://s13.radikal.ru/i186/0911/ff/b9e8f3a66040.jpg

P.S. I personally am confident that Eastern Ukraine is capable provide superb base for conducting competition the most high-level, this already proven Cup Slobozhanschyna, and I am confident that Ukraines and if God will give the and foreign fideristam Tallinn on psyche retaions Kharkova :flag:

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 28 2009 19:59:32)

Gladly rolling in would in Visitors nalegke :) couple of of buckets of and the stool, if that, lend it to? :)

If these contest on date not will invade with those, that outlined, then I, too, in topic. Pause between Walter for me personally acceptable not less two weeks, and how I know not only for me :dontknow:

To muster indeed strong participants need very of well-to approach date conducting :flag:

Very interesting theme, only, pity, that I have team will'm defective as, and so I only "FOR."

wrote:

pity, that I have team will'm defective as

Not worry about it, well all can end only personal time, so as command in two human to be conducted not will, and "on team from 4 the man in fideristov enduring - allergy".

Yes and cash prize'll take your money easier share on one :)

Only with than I disagree. Those, who will to participate with Sensas and VDE should not be in drawing situation. They must be only in order, that would watch difference in the results. In my opinion, ah raze cannot be until to compare these prikormki. And with three stages I agree on 3 hours.

Last edited by (Nov 29 2009 00:04:44)

wrote:

Yes and cash prize'll take your money easier share on one

Ah, if in team such relations. The of course personal laps. Better.

If perishing went such a "a spree, you know", as you, Alexander, are looking on the, to unite its enthusiasm with fidernym part of the Mittal FRSU (when there will emerge a new boss) and conduct, say, winning the Ukraine with tyre sponsorship of companies FishDream (as this adopted in large football and tennis for competitions type "Barklayz Prime the League" on football in of England)?

All-??? under official rating contest (to the same with an additional tangible symbolism) far easier muster realistically strong participants. After all, as I understand, you themselves interested in "as a" athletes, width geography, displaying the in media.

wrote:

round us out with than I disagree. Those, who will to participate with Sensas and VDE should not be in drawing situation.

Ready participate with Sensas and VDE :) without situation, of course if this will be personal laps., or to my-is supposed to participation only athletes?

VIVA wrote:

Nu, if in team such relations. The of course personal midterm better.

I this expression of not quite understood?

With Sensas and VDE must to participate strong athletes. Only then will objective results sravnivaniya.

Last edited by (Nov 29 2009 00:29:41)

wrote:

I this expression of not quite understood?

If I won money prize on the competitive fishing, I have in anybody even not will emerge question: Share whether money in half with partner on team! If such question arises - 'with Groat, such team the price!

VIVA wrote:

If I won money prize on for competitions on fishing, I have in anybody even not will emerge question: Share whether money in half with partner on team! If such question arises - 'with Groat, such team the price!

And from whom you saw such a team?

On-my, need first with FishDream something do, and then already contest appoint.

And so, nor until what not agreed to, nothing not decided, but contest appointed an, and situation, lovyaschikh with other prikormkami already emptied.

And why only Sensas and VDE, not participate in prize? And browning, Maver and other?

Not plan to participate, and prize particularly not warms, simply, either all FishDream harvest must, either no reproaches on the, that man catching some the other prikormkoy should not be!

So always and was on all the trophies FishDream poplavochnykh until this. I.e., every eiaee those, than believed please, and were team FishDream, which a on FishDream and sought all beat.

worm wrote:

Since gusto rolling in would in Visitors nalegke couple of of buckets of and the stool, if that, lend it to?

You OK future champion! So written in Matchfishing :) what are the a grabber and buckets? Lets take Meade's, and move with all affairs :)

Buckets and a grabber kharkovchane you'd lend me on any :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions