All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 331 to 360 of 997

fm967 wrote:

creek if canceled limiting in numbers prikormki and animals components, then no one nestanet hinder forty pounds. And promoted 5 kg. Very

I have long wanted to voice kramolnuyu thought about the repeal restrictions on prikormku in feeder, but from-for kind of activities my opinion it was thought would zaangazhirovannym. Like it or interefere 20 or 25 and half throw away after finish. And here is into your animal component think need to limit, to to remove advantage have more materially collateralized athletes.

And me seems rules and restrictions must be. And the-fighting without rules modicum and quite a sight, but increasingly same boxing there is boxing. Yes and other species sport, too,.

wrote:

A me seems rules and restrictions must be one-sided

Rules necessarily must be. But wasn abolishing restrictions on number of prikorma this nepravilo?
Roma and tell, as often you on for competitions totally missed 17 liters prikorma?

Last edited by fm967 (Jun 30 2010 22:20:37)

fm967 wrote:

Roma and tell, as often you on for competitions totally missed 17 liters prikorma?

Igor! Ah if lack 17 liters. The sense then resolve more?

Yes and at all. Let imagine essentially iiaea and infamous even situation, but if team goes forward and in the second day competitor this team on luck sat higher athlete on during, and stupidly only feeds fish on the edge of his sector on the same distance there is that and the other torchbearer. 's good stupid of course. But after all no one knows will it affect outcome another athlete. And if not know the and there is no guarantees that he put number of feed can be debauch does anyone fishing trip. And imagine that 40 liters feed (naturally bespontovogo on money) will vystrelyano fucking slingshot under conceals in place fishing 1.5 meters (and such depth on fidernykh for competitions as I heard accented. Yes those same Pustovity). Igor, you thinking such noise from the fall of the balls raze not affect outcome neighbors?

Last edited by (Jun 30 2010 22:44:28)

wrote:

A imagine that 40 liters feed (naturally bespontovogo on money) will vystrelyano fucking slingshot under conceals in place fishing 1.5 meters (and such depth on fidernykh for competitions as I heard accented. Yes those same Pustovity). Igor, you thinking such noise from the fall of the balls raze not affect outcome neighbors?

Roma, Pustovity this unique a body of water, and all long understood, that than more kormish the less LOVISh.
Noise from the fall of the balloons For the turn prevents very strelyaeschemu. For example on of the match Lvove near me sat torchbearer from High, so he to shoot from only does neperestaval. I him has tried to explain, that thus zakormom he prevents only itself, but and half of zone. He then this, I would, that this his the first sorevy such a levels. Truth this nepomeshalo me take zone.

wrote:

Igor! Ah if lack 17 liters. The sense then resolve more?

I had in view not "resolve more", I had in view "there is no sense ban more." :D

fm967 wrote:

Roma, Pustovity this unique a body of water, and all long understood, that than more kormish the less LOVISh.

The well that you, Igor, took zone, but you have to admit it same and with those, that water reservoirs different and athletes are shooting on ways (the so with prank and with cunning winked at). Yes and number of feed perhaps same not for good reason those same poplavochnikov ogrnichivalos (if noise on what you want example not so perishing and affects outcome industrialized fishing).

But as the me, how will accept so and will, simply me seems that must be the blood (what already will). Ah this same sport in late all. Who Needs not likes compete in legitimate the framework. Up on the on accepted rules. There is an amateur fishing without curiously restrictions, and sport there is sport!

A respected Roman, sorry not know on PETERSBURG, why you such distrust of their the comrades who (some). How I know you intended lead fidernoe direction, not angry, but can be guide people which not trust? Homilies reverse their views, ah so cannot be, all lie, pull a ruse only and think, as deceive.
I you all know in face, and as who but, but never KAZNIIEK occupies thought, that all "stirring up trouble" simply someone, something found, and this truth.
Yes, for this need to have sponsors, or a good business, to point to part of money on eksperimenry. And seek need to, otherwise "A player or"
With service from production to exportation Peter.

wrote:

simply me seems that must be the blood (what already will). Ah this same sport in late all. Who Needs not likes compete in legitimate the framework. Up on the on accepted rules. There is an amateur fishing without curiously restrictions, and sport there is sport!

I agree, simply - Nah so many to talk about being unprofessional our judges. They takiezhe as and we, and often in judges invite spiningistov, poplavochnikov and other, so as't always like this lack people. That to speak about our local for competitions if to Worlds the problem refereeing, too, has place be. Take ChM mormyshka in this year, many the arcane in work judge. Also ChM on spiningu, there at all in judges was invited schoolgirls. I for example for all time participation in for competitions particularly big in work judge nenablyudal. Yes arise sometimes disputed questions, but For the turn nenarushay himself rules and if on such a principle will compete the rest then question refereeing strays on the second plan. Me for example it is unclear, when say here is have moreover was hidden kakoeto number of moreover or moreover. Then why nepozvali Chief Justice and nezafiksirovali fact violations rules? Have us as say, nepoymanyy - not the thief. At all, in the process contest try to put to control on what from a distance gets caught neighbors, whatever kormushkami (the size of the), intensity of perezabrosa, length defence wakes up aggressivity, that gets caught. Bait already it is difficult see. And here is domeshivayut they or not, whatever dipami polzuyutsya, and all the more what number a butterworm or moldy worm use :dontknow:, ah here running. If this see a trainer or aides, then canvassed say judges on fact violations, not after in 120.

Last edited by fm967 (Jul 1 2010 00:03:17)

BorodaUA wrote:

Seneng I know you intended lead fidernoe direction, not angry, but can be guide people which not trust?

When the line offered lead feeder, then he all said, that this is not his, help can and here is lead there is no. So that Peter this question not take him.
Say - on one but verify. Although this neznachit that need know, twisting pockets and in ?? linen see around corners.

BorodaUA wrote:

Dear Roman, sorry not know on PETERSBURG, why you such distrust of their the comrades who (some). How I know you intended lead fidernoe direction, not angry, but can be guide people which not trust? Homilies reverse their views, ah so cannot be, all lie, pull a ruse only and think, as deceive.
I you all know in face, and as who but, but never KAZNIIEK occupies thought, that all "stirring up trouble" simply someone, something found, and this truth.
Yes, for this need to have sponsors, or a good business, to point to part of money on eksperimenry. And seek need to, otherwise "A player or"
With service from production to exportation Peter.

I not love when on PETERSBURG yes even on Forum. So that named. Even better.
Lead fidernoe direction? I? Pardon, but you truth badly mistaken. Never such desire being asked for different reasons. To discuss their here there is no sense.

I as something faced with violation of rules and to his sadly made remark. That with moreover , I at all to speak not want. But fortunately lie (as you say) and pull a ruse fortunately not all. And who back effective Russian overlordship the possessing opportunity cheat and further so and will this to do if there is no control.

And let us and I you to advise you to reverse their views. On the, that in any sport there is rules and norms. In this you see something bad? Or you personally "kills" control. As way to to ban simply NEVYPOLNENIE RIGHT there's RULES? Then and I himself in your note can say. Yes play simply honestly and all would be well. Which problems? I its position explain quite in detail (as can). You this a fact? Then not d. Only would you not were nervous. I closing, but Id say, that personally I push rules and how me seems not tastes better their willfully and not't seek ways the endowment, their as something with izyo. 1930. And here same you question. And you then that not likes in rules? Only a little bit more specific.

fm967 wrote:

If this see a trainer or aides, then canvassed say judges on fact violations, not after in 120.

Igor, you already transparent for their sporting practice abound inspections and refereeing. But here not so much pro themselves judges and those more pomenno, and pro the that simply want sit and know that you in such same equal terms as and the rest.

Have Muscovites, me Marrying with Andrey shared pro moslems three judges and literally meaning requests Eurasian to leave ?ea his sector after signal entry athletes in zone. To being asked problems. Have belarussov (I not remember was you there or not) increasingly with a test of was quite civilised. Platforms not have been tossing of course, but into your animal component verify the backup quite clearly. Have us same with a test of of AIC. Until as the not clearly request. Here, if am not mistaken, on site offered SHOULD acquire some me5rnoy packing (as have poplavochnikov) for of AIC component of.

Last edited by (Jul 1 2010 00:23:26)

, , . .
  -  . .
( 2010 ) .
, , , .
, , , , .
: 17 + 2 , 16,500 17,500 , 2,100, ?

BorodaUA wrote:

What me not likes - constantly are probing change rules. We constantly company internal site under someone. Be arranged.

Yes we not under someone company internal site be arranged serially rules, but as times try create equal conditions. Here we at all only are talking pro the. And increasingly. We not can change rules, and only vent about its opinion.

And about moreover that I suspect all. Know I not wrote nor single protest. I not suspect, I simply want to people all competed on equal in terms of norms and rules.

. Yes we not under someone company internal site be arranged serially rules, but as times try create equal conditions. Here we at all only are talking pro the. And increasingly. We not can change rules, and only vent about its opinion.

About equal terms I already d say its opinion.
Now a bit .NET..
Starting premiums can be things done.
But the lions share unequal contributions leaves on procurement the organizers prikormki and animals elements, atraktantov, vonyuchek and etc.
Athletes go in zone and receive all of this out of the hands. Judges. ???? in absolutely twin quantities and absolutely same assessment on frame have staked and KVALITETSGARANTI.
And further will require "not just hand that shit what prowess" as for preparations, so and industrialized fishing.

Dood wrote:

Athletes go in zone and receive all of this out of the hands. Judges.

And in your platform lies still something. :D

Dood wrote:

But the lions share unequal contributions leaves on procurement the organizers prikormki and animals elements, atraktantov, vonyuchek and etc. Athletes go in zone and receive all of this out of the hands. Judges. ???? in absolutely twin quantities and absolutely same assessment on frame have staked and KVALITETSGARANTI. And further will require "not just hand that shit what prowess" as for preparations, so and industrialized fishing.

Here is about this I and wanted to warn. Until choice, you fantasize, and the then producers cannot digest reach with hosts of reservoirs, 'll drive over, and khozyan will tell: - Excuse--excuse me guys, I not know that you there bodyazhite, because you owe buy I have :rofl:

wrote:

A in your platform lies still something. :D

Not necessarily in platform. - to example, drugs often carry within themselves. :idea:

BorodaUA wrote:

That about this I and wanted to warn. Until choice, you fantasize, and the then producers cannot digest reach with hosts of reservoirs, 'll drive over, and khozyan will tell: - Excuse--excuse me guys, I not know that you there bodyazhite, because you owe buy I have :rofl:

And will rights: Is a master - the Barin! :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

Athletes go in zone and receive all of this out of the hands. Judges. ???? in absolutely twin quantities and absolutely same assessment on frame have staked and KVALITETSGARANTI.

And 99% athletes unhappy with the because night crawlers nesvezh, oparish not moreover color of and size. :crazyfun:

+1

fm967 wrote:

And 99% athletes unhappy with the because night crawlers nesvezh, oparish not moreover color of and size.

But all in equal terms in this vorpose and modicum on these parameters too chances will need price list :flag: In principle idea as on me not utopian and has the right on life! If to draw an analogy the this if would in football each team played would their ball :crazyfun: 304 would tune have!

And here is some tackle already different so as in the same football sorry of course but shoes, are they, too, not uvsekh similar. From different brands and camping on D. And camping on P.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 09:20:09)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Boor all in equal terms in this vorpose and modicum on these parameters too chances will need price list In principle idea as the me not utopian and has the right on life!

Kogdato,, seems like a in Zaporozhye, on khischnike with boats-spender forced all harvest on his Building tools. Niodin torchbearer neostalsya exasperated this idea, and cord Propulsion But, and rewind shpuli and camping on D.
Example with ball, too, long nepodoshel to fideru. In football one the ball on all, here is creek if them was allowed 22 ball on the field then perhaps every its has brought. Then let in feeder one a jar moldy worm on all, its near judges and canvassed antics, in hands only poodnomu.
Phrase "In principle idea. Utopian but has the right on life! "- strongly said. Type one duck flew highly and the second north. :crazyfun:

fm967 wrote:

always think it sounds "In principle idea. Utopian but has the right on life! "- strongly said. Type one duck flew highly and the second north.

And can be together with you over someone wit good for a laugh? :flirt: A the recognized even not know that neither write the get along according to "ingenious" :crazyfun:

If to read between the lines the I had in mind that on sorevy any level the organizers should provide opportunity purchases basic nazhivok to all were in equal terms, and the recognized until your desktops it comes. Alone very nasadochnogo l in prikormku sypyat, and other not can once normal very get to on hook to put on the running. And not because that money pity or poorly seek, but because in some regions as not regrettably in year time with this much the bar ((more precisely say absent as class) and you should agree turn a butterworm in the same Kiev or Kharkiv problematic. Yes and hardly someone in this issue will help so as this glee chance on this obtain let and a small but handicap! In general if all such clever d in his tupizme to wither away!

P.S. And then we with pathos to classify things about fair and fair struggle! :x Sorry not weathered.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 10:00:15)

And who is participating in IFC not in rate nasadochnogo and coarse very will provide Russian teams? Simply idle curiosity. :dontknow: Illy they his for week before this comp was being taken with themselves and now an artificial breath make.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 10:17:46)

+1

On-my Trolik delivers! :crazyfun:
Was discussed and the applications guys did. In reports, Mishani Vorma there is derzhitsya, as them that I brought Trolik in 11 melkaga

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Skyfall-my Trolik delivers!
Was discussed and the applications guys did. In reports, Mishani Vorma there is derzhitsya, as them that I brought Trolik in 11 melkaga

Ah here is Russians everywhere honour! :crazyfun: A that with nasadochnym? Interestingly gonna work guests in this issue or all-???'ve already got a ride motylika good. :flirt: What something me suggests that have our teams with motylikom nasadochnym problems not will :flirt:

Incidentally us on past EO in Kyiv very on the second day nasadochnogo brought! :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 11:11:02)

Romeo wrote:

A can be together with you over someone wit good for a laugh? :flirt: A the recognized even not know that neither write the get along according to "ingenious" :crazyfun:

If to read between the lines the I had in mind that on sorevy any level the organizers should provide opportunity purchases basic nazhivok to all were in equal terms, and the recognized until your desktops it comes. Alone a butterworm nasadochnogo l in prikormku sypyat, and other not can once normal a butterworm get to on hook to put on the running. And not because that money pity or poorly seek, but because in some regions as not regrettably in year time with this much the bar ((more precisely say absent as class) and you should agree turn very in the same Kiev or Kharkiv problematic. Yes and hardly someone in this issue will help so as this glee chance on this obtain let and a small but handicap! In general if all such clever d in his tupizme to wither away!

P.S. And then we with pathos to classify things about fair and fair struggle! :x Sorry not weathered.

I here is read, and not gather additionally in any way.

Roma, why you forever all not exasperated? Have you forever all not so. Lost - the judge bad, then - a fishing rod contributed mightily, then very lacked, then the sun not in the contestant side shone, then the organizers poorly grass pokosili. To blame all, only not you himself. Why so?

That concerns a butterworm and "hardly who in this issue will help." Will help, Roma. And helped, from whom was opportunity. Before Chempionatom of Kyiv Borya Turik asked get him coarse very (ah not was have human opportunities to purchase on normal price). I had brought. In first day we Dan over here in neighboring sectors. And night crawlers in prikormke unambiguously worked. Without him have Bory and close chance not was. Here is imagine, Treatment would I man, and then from-for this won. Me it comes threw up from such a victory.

On the same winning the Ukraine menya had brought coarse a butterworm for guys from Lvove. Us someone (already not remember who) had brought nasadochnogo. CernA?uA ?i guys massaged moldy worm on price in two times cheaper eeaaneie. And no one no one nothing not "'ve sort of had." But about everything perhaps in advance! And this is called preparation for competitions.

And on International Film Festival all will normally with of AIC component of. I in this am confident.

And what there the organizers someone something grant-hand out, and all these gets caught - Brad. Such a never will.

If I enleve Sensasom, know this prikormku, know that and for any conditions I need, two on ordinary church and training, 'm dipy and attraktanty and camping on P., why should I harvest, for example some prikormkoy "of XXX", that betrays leading the? This not litmus paper of excellence the angler-athlete, and clean water profanation.

You here with football compare. With balls and rugger boots. But forget, that have different teams different terrorist base, and propaganda rehabilitation centers, different doctors (one heals a trauma player month, and the other knows as solve question for week) and povary (can who not in rate - the right nutrition collateral sporting longevity), different coaches, different on financial vozmozhnostym presidents, which buy different on level of excellence (and price respectively) football players.
And above than withdraw on game in twin essentially biker boots and ball, people prepare. President buys players, coaches plans to disband the training process, administrator decides questions with grande-accommodation-nutrition and camping on D., and camping on P. And itself game - this already Mountain of the iceberg.

So and in fishing. Contest - Mountain of the iceberg. There all on mind. But such the notion of as preparation no one not revisit it.

+3

VIVA wrote:

Roma, why you forever all not exasperated? Have you forever all not so. Lost - the judge bad, then - a fishing rod contributed mightily, then very lacked, then the sun not in the contestant side shone, then the organizers poorly grass pokosili. To blame all, only not you himself. Why so?

On past for competitions I far not lost, but if I see shortcomings I not d about their silenced! Here is and all. If someone all suits and he believes that all is happening so as should be his right. Me not suits much and I believe that can be and rules lead in normal drafts and judges can work more responsibly!

This forum and he was created for communication and discussion pressing issues. I these and am and not see no criminals in this! And if someone not very conveniently that about many things about which need be quiet for are beginning to speak, then this the problem only this rights and his inconvenience!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 11:35:47)

+1

VIVA wrote:

you here with football compare. With balls and rugger boots. But forget, that have different teams different terrorist base, and propaganda rehabilitation centers, different doctors (one heals a trauma player month, and the other knows as solve question for week) and povary (can who not in rate - the right nutrition collateral sporting longevity), different coaches, different on financial vozmozhnostym presidents, which buy different on level of excellence (and price respectively) football players.
And above than withdraw on game in twin essentially biker boots and ball, people prepare. President buys players, coaches plans to disband the training process, administrator decides questions with grande-accommodation-nutrition and camping on D., and camping on P. And itself game - this already Mountain of the iceberg.

An excellent example! Clearly and clear it has written the that I wanted to say! Different guidelines for newcomers, for those who wants to address sports! :flag: You can in a frame and on membrane! I on full meant it!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 11:36:08)

VIVA wrote:

What concerns a butterworm and "hardly who in this issue will help." Will help, Roma. And helped, from whom was opportunity.

Ah you me recognized for language shoulder! Menya your previous on team on Czernowitz Forum said that whom need nasadochnyy to send the applications in lichku. I sent. For week before CU he said that a butterworm there is no and not will. In end can be to you question? Have your team was night crawlers nasadochnyy? And importantly in what numbers? Understandably that no one no one nothing should not. Only here is not need to pathos about one am asking!

Here is seriously, I not offended by nor breath. Kind of, "Whooaah case. But. Not all so simply as may seem on first glance. Or I not rights? :crazyfun:

Viva if all that you write genuinely. The have me to you much human request! Reach the team with of Donetsk on EO 1 kg nasadochnogo very! The entire team will you very strongly one! And think and Dnipropetrovsk and Zaparozhe and Lugansk for such same kg a butterworm you will say huge thank you! Why the I in this very strongly am confident!

And if will on all whom I enumerated just 1 kg very and you his you can get me for our team I you I promise that I on when will split his between all these teams so as I not on own first know that have these teams with motylem problems accented enough often!

Viva hope that these post I getting through until you and you understood my stance and importantly looked on it without zaangazhirovannosti obrosiv all emotions!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 1 2010 12:01:03)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions