All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 451 to 480 of 997

Usually, for athletes (in tourism, for example) is formalized insurance from hapless case. Snowing mostly prevents damage (its feet-hands broken flag poles were and camping on P. Is worth not very costly. 's evening * * have wife more detail discover.

Here is, already any suggestion! Thank you! Of course, if would Ukrainian the federation somewhere gave explanations of, was would much better!

Gepard wrote:

Usually, for athletes (in tourism, for example) is formalized insurance from hapless case. Snowing mostly prevents damage (its feet-hands broken flag poles were and camping on P.

Roma, and that Vasha team in progress on Q was without co-payments? We have made on six months and not care, and certificate from doctor not the problem. If need to, then need to, why polemics dear.

+1

Romeo wrote:

A even, as I understood, is amused by chip, that in iaeanoiuo for competitions began to demand, to have all participants were crust members federation!

Yes, this sign In. :canthearyou: In our federation this there is no. For participation in for competitions register can absolutely VSE wishing to, not irrespective the from of membership. Increasingly very simply: There is no of rules - more willing to accept participation in for competitions. The difference only in is, that members federation (our) not pay for participation in for competitions. This compensation for pay for annual payment in cash office federation.

ZAV wrote:

Roma, and that Vasha team on CU was without co-payments?

On CU insurance no one not required. Have us its not was, as there is no and now. :dontknow:

Insurance this mega Brad! In my opinion! And no one me in this not will sway :)

+2

All that was able squeeze with wife (themselves realize, it now insurance until Fenians)
Insurance from hapless case. The cost of insurance-of payment depends on insurance sums (this sum, that pay out immediately in case death. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh) that insurance cases are only cases, not associated with diseases (camping on E. If ill than something and fresh air can catalyze disease, then this not insurance case).
Paying produced from calculation% from insurance sums for every day incapacitation (have wife in office 0.2%). T. E. If insurance sum 10 thousand Grzywna (., you scupper hand and 30 days on a meeting, then arrive at 10,000 / 100 0.2 30 =6 00 Grzywna (. All figures for breaking. :) There are there still options calculation (a host a big binder) in dependence from trauma.
In short, idea has informed, and further to decide themselves, on how many, as and where to be safe than sorry.

Gepard wrote:

Price insurance-of payment depends on insurance sums

Lyosha, in insurance talk increasingly-tell. Faced ??? ?? ? ? with this right now. Checks outside will pay for and increasingly. And checks after any operations dialling ah can as times on second operation. (Here is here even times to say thank all who helped and fucking weep for me in my trouble)
And such tricks, as nutrition at all no one not snowing. But here is most interesting, this compensation for Moral damage! There maximal sum AZh 2,500 ('m ing to prescribe to deeds before letters) to potential Since and a half grand to my name UAH! About as!
If honestly, I would for such money spat would under the entire country man which this coined in face, zaplativshi him then AZh 2,500 UAH.
From on its accident Id say. That spend on increasingly need to ah roughly 40 100,000 Grzywna ((this that already spent and even will have spend). This with nutrition and with "gratitude in envelopes" without which the us, as you know, nowhere. And insurance offsets the only checks spent on drugs. And that, smartso)

Ah can de and on Different. Under accident cases. And here is I faced until with such problem.

Coolest part investment money have us in country ;) :D If like it or spend money go ahead and skip a path on pedestrian crossings :D :D :D And if were going to stay alive, ah wasn this not joy, after such dissaving money? :D There are what will be similarly encouraged modicum! Thank you God!

Boev wrote:

At CU insurance no one not required. Have us its not was, as there is no and now.

Demand not demanded, but in late, if recall, Mr. Dvirnyy warned about the availability of insurance on EO.
Remembering its sports past, I remember, that the entire our team was insured, and before Auftragserteilung the applications on another tour competition, necessarily all examined major team Dr., and every two or three months (already not remember - the old became) passed commission in phys dispensary. So here is, without this just human simply not have tolerated to competition. I so think, that there is something position about conducting sports ??????, where all of this spelled out, and so as we athletes the must to adhere to these rules.

Here is found a bit the big info.
4.4. All participants must lodge an in mandatory commission the next documents:
- obschekomandnuyu bid with signature chief organizations, a trainer and certified print;
- medical a clean on everyone stakeholder competition about enriching to present competitions or a visa doctor about enriching to present competitions in a common damages organizations;
- evidence of about birth or ID, stakeholder, certificate from the super, (much skating), a certified print this institutions with photography. Document with photography pressing on weighing;
- certificate, period graffical documents, confirmatory sporting and technicals skills athlete;

In 2008 I for participation in for competitions, too, he had bought life insurance. Me no matter was what amount me prepayment, in is or different fatal accident case, or prepayment, at all, me need a was "paper." In serious, or big insurance companies minimum sum for year insurance cost from 1,000 UAH and more.
Found SK, activities which not is advertised on TV, in newspapers and journals, i.e. I before nowhere nothing about it not heard. Explained for what me need a insurance and to the most cheap. In a result Lies insurance on one year even 4000m2 as well as for 30 (thirty) UAH. Me this engaged, and most importantly pretended ya A. Dvirnogo.
If someone wants indeed to enroll his life, What big money, and if obtain of paper for competition, are looking for "the right" SK. :disappointed:

ZAV wrote:

That found a bit infy.4.4.
All participants must lodge an in mandatory commission the next documents:.

Whew, ah Slava God - there there is nothing pro insurance. :crazyfun:

On EO the availability of honey. Help - normal deal. We to this already are accustomed and accept for granted. But on open championships areas, clubs, tandemy - this surplus. If given, that such competition have us in year five (not believing CU and EO), then zamakhaeshsya before each endeavor nowadays Caribbean on poliklinikam, Help to collect. :canthearyou:
And insurance - at all Brad full. :canthearyou:
Not gather additionally in any way one thing. In fix sign In for organizers of competition from moreover, there is have human paper or not? That, Mr. Virchenko will gain more? There is no. Can only losing, if one, two, three. Team abandon participation from-for bureaucracy. :mad:

Boev wrote:

Dont gather additionally in any way one thing. In fix sign In for organizers of competition from moreover, there is have human paper or not? That, Mr. Virchenko will gain more? There is no. Can only losing, if one, two, three. Team abandon participation from-for bureaucracy.

But prikin as can be it is important "inflate with cheeks." Type "all as have people" :)

Me is beginning to this the entire bureaucracy taking a hell of a strain. Essentially and medical certificate this - Brad! Especially when all prekranso understand that she is done for 50 grishek and no one even not emerges in polklnts for this! Yet another "khokhlyatskaya" window dressing I.M.H.O., :crazyfun:

Pro insurance created I'll shut up - > RDFLMAO in one word. :crazyfun: What whether still will oops-oops-oops :D

Then lifted that moldy worm and a butterworm need to in Center for Disease Control inspect, and the little whether John :)

Enura Abdullayeva, sho you as small, insurance from moreover, sho played, but not won! :flag:

Geu. And that, a good way to scare off all, who wanted to to accept in for competitions participation. As before ordering that need to prevents there papers scrolling the, so immediately and pomenshaet people! Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks good fellows! Rules have made on arms pohlesche than on EO! Interestingly, if increasingly will strictly, how many people will accept participation?
I have here is father and his partner, like planned some nerve showing up on Zaporizhzhya arms. Give the good news to their all, that need to frame and something me suggests, that will score "they on this venue!

Incidentally, all these bureaucratic innovations can lead, that will more amount contest type last Cup FD, where enjoy any paperwork not't activating TO. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 3 2010 13:52:20)

With hand organizers of demand insurance well normal practice, so as they bear responsibility for life and health participants (and this not jokes, if something will happen self (Ugh 3 times), even on what something kickback, then organizers of zamorduyut). Possessing insurance, the organizers in some extent based with themselves responsibility (only in some, if we have lawyers, they will be able more of well-to tell).
For example Hala group on route without insurance not released - the producing Potash not will pose the seal in a route taxi, and local not will give good on the exit in district. Even in zatertye 90 packaged insurance for 3 ruble on month a hike.

If who not understood :), insurance amount can be choose very (from 2 thousand And until indefinitely), they depart from it manufactured all calculations: Insurance payment and sum reparation for day on a meeting. Fully entire insurance amount polluting only in really bad case.

Romeo wrote:

By the way, all these bureaucratic innovations can lead, that will more amount contest type last Cup FD, where enjoy any paperwork not't activating TO.

Agree with Roma. If such festivals will more, then and primer try themselves in fidernom sport will more. Little competition in such festivals every the amateur can for themselves solve wants he become the sportsman or not. And sport this the excitement. Let even will remain premium with team. And the case first enters, and then thinks, and why him this need to. And about pieces of paper,, if someone wants themselves to lift any responsibility can be before Walter sign about how, that leading the competition not bears no responsibility for health stakeholder.

+1

Romeo wrote:

By the way, all these bureaucratic innovations can lead, that will more amount contest type last Cup FD, where enjoy any paperwork not't activating TO.

If honestly, then highly interesting as the me theme. ??? ?? ? ? Russians had according to Ilia Kalachentseva, contest slightly whether not every week walk fideru. And have us as something increasingly try to people to please, sharing places from athletes. The of course there are reasons, and go power--a period rather lovers of, but I here is now think, that this division so and will remain sports on level places and those who on this spends more money. And hardly when they will cross paths again with such "dvizhukhe." Although. Can I simply am mistaken and something not understand.
And at all, here is realistically now understand, how an unfortunate under such a numbers athletes decision pro team from 4 people. Truth, this as the have us in Ukraine not very looks in all relations. Selection on World Cup of across personal, and if you three the look whom like it or marks the.

ILDAR wrote:

A about pieces of paper,, if someone wants themselves to lift any responsibility can be before Walter sign about how, that leading the competition not bears no responsibility for health stakeholder.

Incidentally YES! Even when operation very a foolhardy similar of paper patient signing. That nourished German if that no claims! I think that most, to not soaring itself head myselfjust a that insurance polisami better it will sign an investment such a bumazhentsiyu and not will saddling themselves new the woes.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 3 2010 15:10:48)

If to continue logical a series of, then need to and with every the viewer, for example, a football match insurance demand. Little whether that on stadium can happen. And the organizers then to sign.

format wrote:

If to continue logical a series of, then need to and with every the viewer, for example, a football match insurance demand. Little whether that on stadium can happen. And the organizers then to sign.

Point, already were cases, when gawpers in head the feeding trough on zabrose load. :) :crazyfun:

wrote:

A at all, here is realistically now understand, how an unfortunate under such a numbers athletes decision pro team from 4 people. Truth, this as the have us in Ukraine not very looks in all relations. Selection to FIFA World Cup at the personal, and if you three the look whom like it or marks the.

That the I not were, to you opposed fours...., when about this spoke I and Lyosha. When we have not worked muster B- all as something was on a side of, and here is when swept up by themselves. This is so thought in canard.

format wrote:

And you confident that insurance not enters in the cost of a ticket on football match? For example buying ticket on train you already insured and ticket is your indemnity, the same concerns and a ticket on podemnik on ski resort of and camping on D.

Last edited by RSM Kiev (Aug 3 2010 16:21:43)

RSM Kiev wrote:

What the I not were that would you opposed fours.... when about this spoke I and hymalayan. When we have not worked muster B- all as something was on a side of, and here is when swept up by themselves. This is so thought in canard.

Yes. Now and I on B- 'm as on enemy people :) Sorkin many orgproblem with this stems! :(

Romeo wrote:

Yes. Now and I on B- 'm as on enemy people Sorkin many orgproblem with this stems!

And after all still couple of months ago you spoke that you all don't care you have quartet. View is changing from seats sitting.

RSM Kiev wrote:

A after all still couple of months ago you spoke that you all don't care you have quartet. View is changing from seats sitting.

Quartet have us and now there is :) simply in sphere past bureaucratic obstructions us will have together documents scrolling the on a new in including and medspravki in sphere situation which I on Cottage described!

Sergei here is not gonna believe this and realistically became I'm just hurt that we as losers, either with these spravochkami gallivant and it turns out the need to in graffical sportmena simply pinky ring to haul off and slap :( Nu realistically that difficult was say those who have us documents hosted?

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 3 2010 16:34:47)

RSM Kiev wrote:

A you confident that insurance not enters in the cost of a ticket on football match?

If would insurance was part in Kiri premium on contest - issue would not was.

If all so simply the midterm in damages field where the seal doctor must be? What theas on me!

format wrote:

If would insurance was part in Kiri premium on contest - issue would not was.

Similar already have proposed. Now need to wait answer kerivnikov :)

RSM Kiev wrote:

What the I not were that would you opposed fours.... when about this spoke I and hymalayan. When we have not worked muster B- all as something was on a side of, and here is when swept up by themselves. This is so thought in canard.

If pro thought in canard. Seryoga. The Andrei Mokrush and advised Lyoshe with you "syakshatsa." This if what. Sought not replacement, and way to, lose our momentum in together.

And here is opposed for or against. Personally me format fours not liked initially. From'll climb up kaknit I'll seeif we on House for fisherman spoke I for or against. Yes and at all, there is such as circuits experience and resolve, as dignity ass. Here is and let's see as it will on the future.

Personally I for major team principle was there is and d. But principle my is simple. Regency let deuces. And the total team (club) can consist modicum from 5,10,15. And camping on D. Of twos for the.

Here is that me liked in fours, this poluzony. But as showed the same experience-counting sums seats + weight capture of, poluzony can be to do and under Two-man.

wrote:

Personally I for major team principle was there is and d. But principle my is simple. Regency let deuces.

You Grace] in mind not major team and Perhaps Club the concept?

This idea zdrava and me, too, likes more other. And s in next year will already not relevant so as on ChM travels five original. Regularly either enable either ago to dvoykam. Ah either in clubs but this is unlikely.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions