All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 31 to 60 of 997

TUR wrote:

Don’t plan to participate …

Always umilyali such people, which not are planning, and councils give - let-God! Better Pomogi materially :)

TUR wrote:

So always and was on all the trophies FishDream poplavochnykh until this. I.e., every catching those, than believed please, and were team FishDream, which a on FishDream and sought all beat.

Me seems, that here already simply deal principle. After the critics, that issued on this Forum need to something to do. In end all questions about prikormki smoothly flowed in vague personally for me tournament (very literate move as the me in end), with with bewildering in all relations format :flag:

Three hours personally for me vague format :dontknow:

If meets a strong composition and on date conducting will all telling I will take whatever steps are participation, only because, that want swim in the new place and compete with old among acquaintances :love:

Harvest d the prikormkoy, which'm gonna count please :flag:

Option to all a only on FishDream realo alienating :hobo:

+2

Вовка wrote:

Anaaaa umilyali such people, which not are planning, and councils give - let-God! Better Pomogi materially.

In than materially help and whom?

Yes and councils on conduct I particularly not gave, the most such people pleasing and. Will try more not get involved.

Mish, the buckets ll, and material (ll and we'll feed in and were just watering :)

Guys, I think, format should be a classic 2 round on 4-6 hours for 2 days.

Format on prikormke can be only two types of or. Every feeds, as believes please, or indeed only FishDream. In case only FishDream company, keynote speaker a pitched sponsor, provides the necessary a mixture for athletes for free, specifically what combination of them make solve fideristy already themselves.

+2

TUR wrote:

Do you take it Meade's, and move with all affairs.

Yes he quite became grossly on rise … :(

Personally I have in plans on the next year well pokatatis on in an away possible time increments. If will previous (and) - means on machine and in full vykladke (truth, this financially difficult), if there is no - the cover and a bag through reduce leverage, tickets on train in her teeth and forward! :)

Those Demidovich, Donetsk. That here to go something … :)

ZooM wrote:

Children (Guys), I think, format should be a classic 2 round on 4-6 hours for 2 days.

Ah I about same :dontknow:

Already all innovations podnadoeli if honestly: '(

Romeo wrote:

. In vague personally for me tournament, with with bewildering in all relations format.

Three hours personally for me vague format.

Ah that OK, means not fate. Review to conversation about the year through two. Modicum thank you for single G, as say "not spent - means earned" …

VIVA wrote:

If perishing went such a "a spree, you know", as you, Alexander, are looking on the, to unite its enthusiasm with fidernym part of the Mittal FRSU (when there will emerge a new boss) and conduct, say, winning the Ukraine with tyre sponsorship of companies FishDream (as this adopted in large football and tennis for competitions type "Barklayz Prime the League" on football in of England)?

Yes, on this until and let's stop. Waiting for a new boss.

VIVA wrote:

Everyone-??? under official rating contest (to the same with an additional tangible symbolism) far easier muster realistically strong participants.

Easier, but me gal quite another.

Yes and still. Very not love a double morality, type …

Romeo wrote:

Three hours personally for me vague format …

And when two in one sector - this whom an understandable format?

Romeo wrote:

It all innovations podnadoeli if honestly …

This you pro rostovskie contest: "Had forced in for 12 hours, at night"? Can need to to guests :)

+1

I not quite understood from higher's read, what originated problems with the hardest to? :dontknow: :question:

So as theme ended, write for Vovki, and can for other.

Be "in topic", when something are appointed near homes - easily! Imagine, that not which met the Asian brought forward, there, where he anodyne usually, i.e. in Kyiv (on Rusanovku, and Dneprovskuyu promenade).

Vovka still "in topic" and is participating? Think, under question already. But TUR – accurately is participating, dare you assure! Now translate the Asian, for example, in Chernivtsi. Vovka still is participating? There is no, certainly no! And TUR under question. So why so critical way to treat others people, if have themselves reasons such same?

Someone Daniel makes it everywhere and has for this and desire to and time, and money, and have someone there is no modicum one of listed points, and all becomes, so, as there is on fact in our country now.

Kinder need be! Nothing bad I not advised that.

+3

ZooM wrote:

I not quite understood from higher's read, what originated problems with the hardest to?

Yes no problems not fulsome, simply need was as something faster all of this to end. And about any 20s speech, me, too, not understandable. To write off wanted in sight :)

Nikolaich wrote:

But, apparently, conditions athletes drags the organizing unacceptable, and he slid ago.

About any conditions athletes goes speech? Were questions, proposals and camping on Afghan, truth in discussion Congresses had only 3-4 human, perhaps mostly this and forced "pint ago."

You wanted to participate? Why not wrote about this? I wrote, that to participate not plan (for that and narvalsya immediately :)).

Last edited by TUR (Dec 1 2009 01:02:37)

+1

In general, me bottom-line it its view.

If there is desire to pursue let us to discuss, think, in this situation initiative must come from organizers of. If there is doubts, that not is ", for in our predictable financing time it is difficult be confident in tomorrow’s bottom, then let’s put conversation on Spring. Outside dependence from graphs iaeanoiuo organizations under any scenario can be will carve out some couple of days on such a festival.

About willingness or million to visit supposed Footbal, think, that better to qualitatively think, before as to backtrack :), comfortable increased the with normal sports fish tank, not ukleykoy and micro-plotvichkoy in Ukraine not so perishing and many.

Think that if would guys with Western Ukraine or from of Kyiv modicum times polovili on 2008 Kharkova, the question about La, Dnistrovsky and other reservoirs even and not was becoming would :flag:

The problem quite not in these for competitions, and in a fishing sport at all in Ukraine.

Let us consider poplavochnikov, which like questioning us in example always. Championship World this year your fishing bobber - where our team? FishDream Italy a? Think, hardly. Here the problem not in prikormke, and in a whole, in respect to single fishing their sport in our country.

In than to blame Burdak, Veremeychuk, Pashukevich, which benefit virtually all contest in Ukraine? Yes nor in than! Only in is, that there is no have them strong rivals in country. There is no those people, which headlong, as they, routing to fight for designation, titles and camping on D. There is no competition, and this very strongly relaxes.

And competition and not will, until all completely not endowed, and on hobby, in this case’fishing sport, not can simply point to and the necessary means and time.

Consider 2010 year in poplavke. Sergei Ivanovich Burdak told, that instruction will have in this year lie, as least 25 days outside countries. And interestingly who from fideristov to such a ready for its expense?

Personally I have vacation just 28 days. If I am about 25 on for competitions outside countries and for big money, then me simply'll be riddled with bullets my family, and I think, that I such not one.
On fact, only those people that can itself all afford it are called compete. So, athletes have us units of. And athletes not discussed the Asian FishDream at all.

And the Asian FishDream, this only PR producer, he (FishDream) and in athletes not very something interested.

So send his to FRSU, or to FIPS place code, or to other organizations, special sense not had.

Last edited by TUR (Dec 1 2009 02:10:17)

+3

ZooM wrote:

I think, that if would guys with Western Ukraine or from of Kyiv modicum times polovili on 2008 Kharkova, the question about La, Dnistrovsky and other reservoirs even and not was becoming would.

Sergei! Yes was I you winter on Pechenigy on EO in this year. And Alexander was. From levees right, where passed contest, 80% perch until 100 grams, and a dace, but 125-200 grams. From Left, Sea, and there talked, that and bream and another fish there is, not know.

Need ban all animals in prikormke, to bass not stebali simply so on land with motylem, and inspect then. But who on such ban goes? FishDream? Yes not goes he on clean contest, I.M.H.O.,.

Like would, to all was not so.

Фдуч wrote:

Yes and still. Very not love a double morality, type …

On fidernykh for competitions fish are beginning harvest mostly with third hours, and peak industrialized fishing comes on 4-5 hour's, so format three round on three hours stupidly not suited for as fishing. In my opinion of course :glasses:

Фдуч wrote:

This is you pro rostovskie contest: "Had forced in for 12 hours, at night"? Can need to to guests.

I think, that Visitors no houndin 'or claims not saw in my governing (can be ask have fairly central to), Sasha you it looked :flag:

Incidentally harvest at night on feeder adore, bluntly manic-dependence from such a fishing, so gladly adopted would participation in such for competitions, but such format more to festival suited with elements contest :blush:

Nikolaich wrote:

A if seriously, I very a member for you (athletes), when you have begin cheap shit with my, and one, when you are on the terms amicable.

Respect! :cool:

Nikolaich wrote:

What concerns me: Modicum we with you personally not are familiar, I believe, that this you infected me this admirable disease - fiderom …

He as flu - all infects its energy and love to fideru, and not only you :rofl: :flag:

And to their sport perhaps, too, 'd come ^ ^, incidentally hope in next year couple of festivals on Khanzhenkovskom created organize and was would glad emergence of on it Yanukovych athletes :mybb:

On 99% I was am confident, that this tournament in end not will mark. He by and large not was need nor FishDream nor some. In my opinion of course :flag: :nope:

This vividly tip over from proposed size and response on such format :crazyfun:

Nikolaich wrote:

Man proposed conduct winning the "Feder 2010" FishDream. The key word FishDream. Laid out their conditions. But happened as in is whole joke "the thumping soft, then pop the Cold" (athletes not adopted conditions). Man some in than already threw away my. But, apparently, conditions athletes drags the organizing unacceptable, and he slid ago.

Yes were scared simply prove in twin conditions, exactly quite often echo this, when the inconvenient or Labyrinth body of water begins set of causes, but about successful church ratchet up not tire, interestingly, where opinion, that athletes more gets caught, perhaps, from what reports there is no means, need to will in next year this help.

+1

Топор wrote:

Yes were scared simply prove in twin conditions, exactly quite often echo this, when the inconvenient or Labyrinth a body of water begins set of causes, but about successful church ratchet up not tire.

From Nikolaich 'and and Hatchet tickles many run team, which attend on any body of water and stick on the most not baluysya all of these acting all jittery pseudo-some, I rights? Ah modicum would one times from conversation until affairs would has peaked :dontknow:

Here is for example the first tournament this year in Luhansk area on Severski Donce, fuck as option? Place as times and perfectly those that conditions in all sectors absolutely same assessment :flag:

Although perhaps again for good reason have been arguing lead on contest, usually from this nothing not is obtained :hobo:

On expense reports only support - need to write, to not counter misuse opinion about amateur-hour :flag:

Romeo

Itself my personal attitude to their sport in a fishing trip you know, but if not walk far the on proposal Fducha precisely you found mass of causes, in turn I wrote about his intention, highly an interesting could be tournament, but in than same deal, there is no downgrade or not chance for personal growth in the eyes of.

You need strong athletes. :crazyfun:, so with strong you already themselves have shown - contiguous wave.

Last edited by Топор (Dec 1 2009 11:49:33)

Топор wrote:

. The on proposal Fducha precisely you found mass of causes.

The reason in end one. Not want spend precious time on tournament such a size, on which not go many and many leading athletes fideristy. Need to and finances and time save for EO and CU and iaeanoiuo championships :dontknow:

Summer need to and on all rating for competitions to visit and family on Sea to take and very in vacation to go - the problem time the most the main :flirt:

Топор wrote:

you need strong athletes. So with strong you already themselves have shown - contiguous wave.

Here is in this you rights - have shown, and I believe, that honoured, to train need to still many, yes and-need to modernize, without this nowhere :cool:

Romeo wrote:

… to train need to still many, yes and-need to modernize, without this nowhere.

Experience you lack, and - Unaccept it you from some stereotypes in game and the situation could be the other (I.M.H.O.,).

Last edited by Топор (Dec 1 2009 12:03:41)

Nikolaich wrote:

Ukraine as times cast interesting, bright, emotionally stained with sheets.

On card: WILDHUNTER, Alex, Burik, Bond, Vadamantus, Timokha, Shkatula. I.

Catches in these reports personally me in another times is convincing in is that I wrote :crazyfun:

Without grievances, but fish tank displaying rarely is obtained, more emotions predominate, than fish :dontknow:

And not need to in another times-opening pro svinarniki launch around the circle, witness how many athletes gets caught the same small fry or a white bream (of bream) :cool:

Nikolaich wrote:

Wu me incapable impression, that you] However fish from-for made, not for pleasure.

Me difficult answer this question, but receive pleasure from made, too, can be after all? :crazyfun:

Deal in is, that the Axe wrote, why have athletes incapable impression that lovers not gets caught fish, I responded why, sake of what I enleve fish this as me seems utterly not applies to this topic :dontknow:

I went to buy pop corn Cat. And conveniently situated on got :jumping:

+1

Off-season - Campaign pleasant thing :hobo: Adrenaline still is generated, and to do with my his have nowhere! :D DC – One thing, that believe important say: Not say moreover, about than tomorrow regret! :yep:

And what lover of and torchbearer on different hand divide - this 100%. Here is only the difference between them not in numbers caught fish, and in respect to an eventual outcome! Torchbearer often loses "Relish" from process - importantly to circumvent competitor! (???? not always honestly, and here is lover of above all focused on "aesthetics" and already then comes the number of. :glasses:

Utterly obviously, that in sport people go, only to be # 1 :yep: Decision-makers same, that say "nourished German" in sports & roll standing them "more comfortable" and busy place on fact not matter and "amateur" level of they "already" managed their and "the first to" be not necessarily - as least telling the whole story! :rofl:

For avidly want be the first to and carefully this hide, or in advance understand, that "NOT drag" and lips "the participation" its life dissatisfactions. All I.M.H.O.,!

P.S. Because of, in including, opinion ofweighted the fishing trainer-athlete.

Last edited by shkatula (Dec 1 2009 22:50:56)

TUR wrote:

And about any 20s speech, me, too, not understandable …

Form of on thirty man - jersey and caps,. 30 the capes with a number attached and logo sponsor. Rollers on levees. TV the review. Judges. A prize Fund. Several times regarded - G.

Yes, forgot 300 kg prikormki.

Фдуч wrote:

Form on thirty man - jersey and caps,. 30 the capes with a number attached and logo sponsor. Rollers on levees. TV the review. Judges. A prize Fund. Several times regarded - G.

Alexander. Pro form of on all participants competition not was speech, as and pro nakidki, because I have and not left. Not know, there is whether sense precisely in this deal at all.

We ("FSC House Rybak's") did in the this year itself form of, so can find spending on maximum (if, of course, you not wanted branded fashion t-shirts and caps, use -There's sum can be at all any).

T-shirts 30 • 100grn. = 3000grn.
Caps, 30 • 75 Grzywna (= 250 Grzywna (.
Nakidki with number: 30 • 30 = 900 Grzywna (.
A prize Fund (how I understood) = 1,000 Grzywna (.
Fish-sicles 300 kg = makhimum 3,000 Grzywna (.
Sum: 10150 Grzywna (.

The rest dozen, apparently, "GAIshniki on levees. TV the review. Judges. " I not know the cost of these services, so debate not d. Athletes are worth cheaper, if their not "gets to decorate" :) At fact, this all (jewelry athletes, except Numbers) no one and need not, I.M.H.O.,.

Alexander, tell, what goal you had in conducting fidernogo goblet "FishDream", for what he you? Any precisely people you would like invite to dissent on these contest?

Organize international the Asian, perishing if you his in Kharkiv or Donetsk pursue chase (Rostov interest has), drop invitations these people, state regulations, and no amount discuss nor on this, nor on other forums sense have not will.

P.S. Errori, that precisely to you "dokalupalsya" (as says Yura Garaschenko :)): Off-season, ice there is no, only write posts and remained :) A suddenly, and the benefits from this whom any will?

Format 3 hours phase, and truth, I agree with Roman, shirtless cat for fideristov.

Describe its year. Before, always, I sat down and catching with first hours, simply catching and all. In this year all became not so, have learned "chop down", and can I have personally something not matter, but many contest I was soaking on past 2-'s hours.

The first hour: All gets caught, you there is no, like all promising distance there is are busy - that to do? The second hour: Continue to prove to itself, that all made correctly, but all continue to harvest, you there is no. The third hour: One starts very worry and to think, that all need urgently to change. The fourth hour: 're changing all and one starts on the sly harvest. Fifth and sixth hour: Is so and, perhaps, pass him up rest. I understand, that all of this need to do much faster, but not always is obtained, unfortunately.

CHK poplavochnyy, in this year me very poraduvav those, that I their mistakes began understand only days through two after second phase competition :) But and for this science thank you!

Last edited by TUR (Dec 2 2009 02:25:49)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions