All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 601 to 630 of 997

VIVA wrote:

You wanted you ask, to what your posts from series of "ARGUMENTY, not want, not d." Only here is not d.

Yes you on them so're reacting that recognized hands themselves write these posts to on another s reaction on this watch - BORlNG, and you very even mentally're reacting and becomes more cheerfully :flag:

Not reacted would you so I have would gone missing interest their write :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 4 2010 13:08:18)

Romeo wrote:

A why all the rest? Think Kyiv, Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk freeing up and without us, there there is whom represent Ukraine and there is from whom steal :cool:

Not fig. We will constantly under with their feet be confused. To not working out. :crazy:

+2

VIVA wrote:

Badardinov with Yevgeny Buglakom engaged question, and voila - created club "Stolitsa"

Vecherinok! Thank you you for lasting gratitude and that I mentioned as began club movement.
Club we wanted create exclusively for, to ensure dig, find and sharing information. Not more. It gave outcome even not in is that EO won, simply propel the I think increasingly ukrinskoe fidernoe movement fan of forward. Healthy competition so say collective experience (in command Games clubs) and she at least not gives we relax. But the truth clubs even, pass have us, too, until from-for number of willing, as the me in current form "got a 'b'", too, as the "not moreover." "Ozerny", I shall remind, build even under "Two-man" and Taras with Andrey joined the not because that then it turned out, that will "fours." Have "House for fisherman" there indeed rallied club. "Administrative resource" big simply. But the already administrative questions and me they already not interesting since.

And Rome with I, too, understand, he upholds their personal view. She he has and well, that she such a. And in fix I his understand? Perhaps in is, that he rightful ownership its problems, and if they there is, then modicum can be to behold approaches to solving these problems (not his and in a whole).

┴└─└đ─╚═╬┬ wrote:

A Rome with I, too, understand, he upholds their personal view. She he has and well, that she such a. And in fix I his understand? Perhaps in is, that he rightful ownership its problems, and if they there is, then modicum can be to behold approaches to solving these problems (not his and in a whole).

:D :D
Above think, think about Motherland, and then about itself. (With)
Or: Problems Indians sheriff not. Roiling.

Nikolaich wrote:

First of think, think about Motherland, and then about itself. (With)
Or: Problems Indians sheriff not. Roiling.

From so afraid you :), but on really the fact, here and think there is over than, and the line can in including. And ??? have come up with same holding in different regions ratings.
But on really the fact Perhaps sport this opportunity can easily afford after all. There is babletso can touring vseukrainskim sorevam, there. Then on local just perform. Pity commerce there in feeder. From de engine in accumulation experience. ;)

+1

Unfortunately, financial component has great importance, but desire to and will to victory stronger.
As often likes to repeat one my i?eyoaeu: "If you want, then infer this, and if not want, you, too, are right." So that, everyone its, as talked guys in brown form. :flag:

ZooM
Seryoga! On interesting you razdumiya of the simple.
From accumulation of experience for athlete, this purely sorevy. Another path, I as would not 5. Ordinary fishing, as you Perhaps himself don. Deal such. Ah here is move you on provincial, op Ś 500gr, aside from wait, prikormki and jamborees, map for and unplanned spending on fines gaishnikam. The accumulation of experience as would visited Oxford Street, too, is obtained for year. And here is on local level mezhdusoboev there is no. Although on 10-20grn with stakeholder judges, and 50grn in a prize. Was would and anything! - Tej so. Let even on local level, and modicum every output. Interestingly simply, holo-blocked would theme? Simply Perhaps if such sorevy pursue need to some themselves and evacuation announcement, and to deal. Yes pity perhaps little willing will derive. Yes and not all same can. Although in fact accumulation experience, highly interesting theme. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,

Itself, you fully rights, experience this only contest!
Under all huge my respect for some from Ukraine that any understand in feeder I began only after as went in Dubna and porubilsya there with coats. This I moreover that the most valuable experience soils when're competing with rivals which gets caught otherwise, think differently, but as rule in iaeanoiuo for competitions participate guys turns in the single-style which naturally each specific area and is obtained that growth individual of excellence not so is high.
Loath as not fact CU, EO, and international tournaments - here is the most the main sources of experience.
And still very important moment, I always hope that draw will give me sector with the most strong compete, to look as they work in round and learn. :cool: otherwise even the most high-ranked tournaments can at all not impacted on experience.

+2

ZooM wrote:

which gets caught otherwise, think differently,

Here is from-for this, I even, pass sport get back a little didn't like anyway if honestly. Wanted me even, pass swim on ways, experiment with different approaches to it comes to shagging.
Return again to an amateur it comes to shagging, because on trip beyond as would and money there is no. But can be compete and have us, simply here truth prichine what the different approaches only if for spins, if present, have people antiquing after. As I in Chernigiv this only beheld. Incidentally for places and willing to cater to their sport advice a good. ??? visit and a lot of watching.

And opinion yours indeed valuable! 's appreciated, you know for clearer ;) not one I so think means.

Last edited by ┴└─└đ─╚═╬┬ (Nov 4 2010 16:27:46)

┴└─└đ─╚═╬┬ wrote:

A here is on local level mezhdusoboev there is no. Although on 10-20grn with stakeholder judges, and 50grn in a prize. Was would and anything! - Tej so.

Roughly such a vision have technical - initiatorĺs Yanukovych festivals. Spring on such scheme will be the first. ???? initiative comes from places, and participation accept all.

┴└─└đ─╚═╬┬ wrote:

Yes pity perhaps little willing will derive.

Nothing not little. If on ordinary Festa mostly lovers intended, then now and athletes its nose not are currently running. Pro may here: http://donfish.org/viewtopic.php?id=3567
Think, will be very interestingly (though, musiccontest hate with childhood).
P.S. On list there now 13, but am confident, that by the early 20 bold enough that's easy for, and hope on 32.

Last edited by Nikolaich (Nov 4 2010 16:51:40)

+1

ZooM wrote:

Therefore as not fact CU, EO, and international tournaments - here is the most the main sources of experience.

Ah not only these meaningful contest. Know, sometimes local contest, too, accented funny. He bream domikovskiy. As there Sasha (AK) talk won. He same as the and on cyprinids kept in Rokitnom if am not mistaken,, too, highly talk under seemed would besklyove caught (again if not'm wrong) 2 carp. He near with us then catching, under this so quietly and without sverkhdalnikh zabrosov. There is and here interesting moments. In Chernigiv as was interestingly get out, see on local. People at all without sporting experience. And felt themselves highly confidently. Get out, see there is on that ;) and on whom and here.

Simply me seems, in not such "materially napryazhnykh" mezhdusoboyakh, you would could purely experiment with tactic, technique, not to think pro already protorennye roads purely sports. The same Sasha (AK. As the even "not on glitterati", only leschi in catch, without small beer. In a large sport tour little predraspolagaet to more broad experiments. As would on at stake strongly many and to risk as would not bear. Trying to produce the different and removed any. And that to do. Only such sample far better to do me seems in advance. And here we again drawn to the as investments s. Issue participation in iaeanoiuo. With commute and all stemming.

Last edited by ┴└─└đ─╚═╬┬ (Nov 5 2010 02:06:17)

Chernigiv was instructive tournament, and chief experience which I on it cherpnul was "NOT RASSL▀BL▀TS▀!" :)
Can say one thing, than more competition, those likely better, although I in this year visited 16 competition of which 4 2014 Winter, and 3 poplavochnykh. But on EO in the second round me the entire this recent vintage procured just experience not helped :D :D :D

Romeo wrote:

2 Fduch. FishDream in next year tandemnye is conduct in format who was in this year?

ZooM wrote:

Nu and "winning the FishDream" perhaps makes sense do meet regular.

If people liked, then FishDream "always ready." A pity lose tournament in such a interesting format, even despite tight schedule.

Was would always such a autumn :rolleyes: You can that's easy for still couple of competition native APC.

ďńˇ¸ wrote:

If people liked, then FishDream "always ready." A pity lose tournament in such a interesting format, even despite tight schedule.

With interest read debate about Russian audition to Worlds on Matchfishinge. There same was track record German athletes. In including this:

FRANK ZOCHER aus Oberhausen

GESAMTSIEGER Browning Cup Eixendorf
GESAMTSIEGER Mosella Cup Eixendorf
GESAMTSIEGER Browning Cup Maasbracht
GESAMTSIEGER Gennep Paesplas Marathon
GESAMTSIEGER Giermann Cup

Note on name tournaments. Every - "as the sponsor."

Sasha, I understand, that because of further - several incorrect approach, but all same.

Can instead (or "together with") "Cup Fishdrima" in his latest format companies was would interestingly take under wing one of rating globally televised tournaments (and can and not one? Call his, to example, "Fishdrim winning the Ukraine", create some a prize fund, which goes on support trip future team on international contest 2012. In general, skhemmy can be-think.

The most companies certainly it will be interesting, when contest under its auspices will gather first realistically strongest athletes countries, and second - motivated athletes, because contest are component of part of selection in team.

+3

Eternal the problem where pursue contest.
I think is worth you could get.

+4

VIVA wrote:

create some a prize fund, which goes on support trip future team on international contest 2012.

Vecherinok, you one is, that athletes, which VSE want win, what-no, but'll take your money, will more are happy, that instead prize them will say, that cash greenback leaves to go with team, suppose, in South Africa or Spain? Type, thank you victors, but money we you not ll.
Hear objections, that with big share likelihood this cash greenback and goes those victors. But then in than-same deal? Let would lay its itself homes in the location until trip to Worlds, sokhranney will.

And still. Than was good tandemnyy tournament? No contributions with teams, and that means mass character, democratic participation. Who wants, the and is participating, not paying, not know how many you have, entrance money. Think not 50 UAH. Can still and prikormki hungry before start proved.
Plus format tandem not want lose, even me grassroots. In any case, hope, we his maintain, although would leaving regional, with still large prize Fund.

VIVA wrote:

was would interestingly take under wing one of rating globally televised tournaments

There is no, one have let down tournament us not seems interested. Can be all tournaments under auspices fidernogo wing FRSU. But that about this now to speak. With this proposition must exits Federation, and we already should view.

+4

ďńˇ¸ wrote:

vecherinok, you one is, that athletes, which ALL want win, what-no, but'll take your money, will more are happy, that instead prize them will say, that cash greenback leaves to go with team, suppose, in South Africa or Spain? Type, thank you victors, but money we you not ll.

Of course, I so not believe. I OK wrote, skhemmy can be devise :glasses:
All the more, that, how me known, by the rules FIPS, on for competitions under auspices this organizations cash prize be not can. :dontknow:

ďńˇ¸ wrote:

No, one have let down tournament us not seems interested. Can be all tournaments under auspices fidernogo wing FRSU. But that about this now to speak. With this proposition must exits Federation, and we already should view.

And here is for this opinion thank you! This interestingly. Now word for Federation must be negotiated.

Hello! Want with friend try themselves in sports. That this requires? What procedures need pass? As log team? To whom can be turn in Dnepropetrovsk? Could you tell me please!

Last edited by vinni (Nov 27 2010 22:10:24)

vinni wrote:

By whom can be turn in Dnepropetrovsk? Please can you tell me!

Boev, Feederal_74.

Thank you!

Aaaaoi interesting ieoaiu p│dnyato dopisuvachami Forum. Sistematizats│ya the kind the the poorest │dey nadikhnuli mene on │n│ts│ativu. On vesnyanu Konferents│yu FRSU d printing the ? konkretnimi propozits│yami.
1. ? article the uniknennya neperedbachuvanikh priynyali in active fishing spots on akvator│yakh, zaproponovanikh for i?iaaaaiiy vseukra┐nskikh zmagan aiaaaaouny its best efforts a series of caoia ? a. And naia:
And). Reg│onalna-, Kotra bazha║ conduct Vseukra┐nsk│ the must nadati knfl confidentiality of protokol│v ? Chemp│onat│v, Kubk│v the kind amatorskikh zmagan for ?ie 10 years on of activating konkretn│y akvator│┐ naia ? f│dernogo sell. Oiaoi, the ? poplavtsevogo sell the kind mormishki until uvagi not you need the.
It comes). ▓nshikh z│bran mozhe atestats│ynu kom│s│yu have Correspondents knfl the kind ? eai ? a zb│rno┐ ie for testuvannya zaproponovano┐ akvator│┐ have the premier, kotr│ pereduyut on one kalendarniy e anniversaries the.
In). . "▀zati reg│onalnu the Fed have t│sn│y sp│vprats│ ? rib│nspekts│║yu the kind m│stsevimi bodies aeaae vikoreniti on akvator│┐ brakon║rskiy the kind l basis that is and oaeiae viklyuchiti iiaeeea can be changes minds sell vnasl│dok Lvova antropogennikh factors (change practice the, neee aeacoaaoe fields of tech│┐, kormovo┐ aace fish oiui).
2. For ? aiiy well the kind nezaangazhovanogo sudd│vstva vvazhayu for neobkh│dne:
And). ▓nshikh z│bran mozhe atestats│ynu kom│s│yu under sudd│vskomu kom│tet│ FRSU.
It comes). Introduce have practice │nstitut sudd│v-kom│sar│v for directed ots│nki cleaner l│n│ynikh sudd│v, became the-General the kind Head became the protyagom vseukra┐nskikh turn│r│v.
In). Flash groshovu vinagorodu sudd│vsk│y brigad│ until such of rod: Golovniy there the kind there-kom│sar ľ 500 Grzywna (. / day. There-sekretar ľ 400 Grzywna (. / day. L│n│yn│ became the ľ 300 Grzywna (. / day ? oplatoyu fare. Pay for i?iaiaeoe ? i?aai ? cao ? eieo vnesk│v.
3. For diapason the use receipts from the, partners the kind metsenat│v, kotr│ iaee it comes aaaeaiiy administer the f│nansovu the kind Journal is will have provedenn│ zmagan zats│kaviti knfl, of vitracha║ on after aeaniee hour, Nervi the kind mozhlivost│ vkladati koshti, bonusnoyu i?ia?aii? have obsyaz│ 20-12 March a and one poor FM. 4. Cardiology.
4. ? article the uniknennya nespod│vanikh according ? mozhlivim nenadannyam v│z members zb│rno┐ ie under vi┐zd│ on m│zhnarodn│ the dopuskati until construction in reytingovikh vseukra┐nskikh zmagannyakh o ? euee iinaaiaeo, kotr│ these guys are a knfl Bulgaria zg│dno perel│ku:
And). Orig│nali the kind confidentiality of developing the kind zakordonnogo (abo columns are, yeui Chelomei dek│lka) pasport│v.
It comes). Dov│dka ? bank pro Hi entities on rakhunku (rakhunkakh) in grivn│ have ekv│valent│ not iai?a 1,000 Euro.
In). Dov│dka ? of the local vnutr│shn│kh Director pro v│dsutn│st previous criminal record, borgovikh. "▀zan the kind al│ment│v on nepovnospravnikh iinaaiaeo.
G). Kop│ya trudovo┐ notebook.
Afghan). Dov│dka ? m│stsya cleaner pro those, ui torchbearer not pratsyu║ on companies, Cotterets there have in a different standards ? ui eiai a city ofĺzberezhena protyagom ?ieo ? point directed dov│dki.
Gas). Dov│dka a of the local aeaae mozhlivo┐ e?a ?ie perebuvannya pro v│dsutn│st nesplachenikh shtraf│v the kind ? i?eo fakt│v adm│n│strativnogo aeacoaaoe krim│nalnogo peresl│duvannya and oaeiae v│dsutn│st deportats│y ? e?a ?Shengensko┐ zoni.
In ouiio aeiaaeo knfl zgoden aa?aiooaaoe poshukacham will have nadann│ v│zi until e?a ?ie, in kotr│yĺprokhoditi nastupniy emergencies. Dov│dkovo. Emergencies-2012 wants to help o Belg│ya.
5. For zapob│gannya viniknennya neporozum│n ? sponsors of under traktuvann│, organization of vistupu zb│rno┐ on emergencies products koshtom reserve Fund (formu║tsya ? vnesk│v the poorest aniee reytingovikh zmagan) avar│niy kit zolotikh medals F▓PSed for demonstrativnikh needs.

+4

It of course not Russian mind affairs, but a fucking break. Wool Anatoly. If this such a criticism previously doing, as said you initially, then prikolno, but after all not will this Ľ officially? In night as something progress has been slow even think straight and not can understand. o.O

+1

Can I, of course, something're not understanding.
Ah, me seems, increasingly the, that wrote Anatoly - Myth. On this stage development fidernogo sport on Ukraine incarnate in life will very hard.
And if honestly, then in sports must be discipline and tough rules. ARGUMENTY to see on many for competitions beznakazannyy slow with hand athletes and judges. For most fishermen sport remains few public places where, and some in sport invest rather a lot of forces, means, many donate sake of sport.

+2

Ďţ§Ó wrote:

. For most fishermen sport remains few public places where,

So that now? If sport for me a mixer and not more, me not place in this elite? On somehow criteria will eliminate such as I? Like would to know!

Trolik wrote:

in). . "▀zati reg│onalnu the Fed have t│sn│y sp│vprats│ ? rib│nspekts│║yu the kind m│stsevimi bodies aeaae vikoreniti on akvator│┐ brakon║rskiy the kind l basis that is and oaeiae viklyuchiti iiaeeea can be changes minds sell vnasl│dok Lvova antropogennikh factors (change practice the, neee aeacoaaoe fields of tech│┐, kormovo┐ aace fish oiui).

Interestingly - and you in Kyiv have been able prompt such order? Descend with heaven on land

Trolik wrote:

inquiry article the uniknennya nespod│vanikh according ? mozhlivim nenadannyam v│z members zb│rno┐ ie under vi┐zd│ on m│zhnarodn│ the dopuskati until construction in reytingovikh vseukra┐nskikh zmagannyakh o ? euee iinaaiaeo, kotr│ these guys are a knfl Bulgaria zg│dno perel│ku:

Those from whom there is no zagarnpasporta and own stash in 11 100,000 Grzywna (. (1,000 the euro) - path in sport "ordered." :tired:

+1

đţýÓ─ wrote:

Meanwhile from whom there is no zagarnpasporta and own stash in 11 100,000 UAH. (1,000 the euro) - path in sport "ordered."

Path on international contest ordered! In general, on time I rang on rating. :crazyfun: Just as. Opoy felt. :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 9 2010 10:43:31)

Trolik wrote:

and). Reg│onalna-, Kotra bazha║ conduct Vseukra┐nsk│ the must nadati knfl confidentiality of protokol│v ? Chemp│onat│v, Kubk│v the kind amatorskikh zmagan for ?ie 10 years on of activating konkretn│y akvator│┐ naia ? f│dernogo sell. Oiaoi, the ? poplavtsevogo sell the kind mormishki until uvagi not you need the.

Geu. Nor in one area 10 years not ???? fidernye contest and, the more, on one aquatoriums. :crazyfun: Full ĺ!

Trolik wrote:

. "▀zati reg│onalnu the Fed have t│sn│y sp│vprats│ ? rib│nspekts│║yu the kind m│stsevimi bodies aeaae vikoreniti on akvator│┐ brakon║rskiy the kind l basis that is and oaeiae viklyuchiti iiaeeea can be changes minds sell vnasl│dok Lvova antropogennikh factors (change practice the, neee aeacoaaoe fields of tech│┐, kormovo┐ aace fish oiui).

:rofl:, but I suggest that on all gateways ambush a diversion. :cool:

Trolik wrote:

4. ? article the uniknennya nespod│vanikh according ? mozhlivim nenadannyam v│z members zb│rno┐ ie under vi┐zd│ on m│zhnarodn│ the dopuskati until construction in reytingovikh vseukra┐nskikh zmagannyakh o ? euee iinaaiaeo, kotr│ these guys are a knfl Bulgaria zg│dno perel│ku:
And). Orig│nali the kind confidentiality of developing the kind zakordonnogo (abo columns are, yeui Chelomei dek│lka) pasport│v.
It comes). Dov│dka ? bank pro Hi entities on rakhunku (rakhunkakh) in grivn│ have ekv│valent│ not iai?a 1,000 Euro.
In). Dov│dka ? of the local vnutr│shn│kh Director pro v│dsutn│st previous criminal record, borgovikh. "▀zan the kind al│ment│v on nepovnospravnikh iinaaiaeo.
G). Kop│ya trudovo┐ notebook.

Geu. And key from apartment where money lie? And if seriously - INTENSELY. :crazyfun:

Trolik wrote:

Afghan). Dov│dka ? m│stsya cleaner pro those, ui torchbearer not pratsyu║ on companies, Cotterets there have in a different standards ? ui eiai a city ofĺzberezhena protyagom ?ieo ? point directed dov│dki.
Gas). Dov│dka a of the local aeaae mozhlivo┐ e?a ?ie perebuvannya pro v│dsutn│st nesplachenikh shtraf│v the kind ? i?eo fakt│v adm│n│strativnogo aeacoaaoe krim│nalnogo peresl│duvannya and oaeiae v│dsutn│st deportats│y ? e?a ?Shengensko┐ zoni.

And'n in here already not funny o.o.

Trolik, can be not modest question? What grass cigarette when this the text constituted? An anagram such a same! To live will become better - to live will become more cheerfully!

PAZITIFFF!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 9 2010 11:23:49)

Trolik wrote:

Afghan). "ĺ zberezhena protyagom ?ieo ? point directed dov│dki.

Who Needs at work would give such a a clean? :question: Only if you not himself is a master.

Last edited by ILDAR (Dec 9 2010 11:33:48)

ILDAR wrote:

Who are at work would give such a a clean? Only if you not himself is a master.

Yes, simply the federation wants all problems with themselves to lift and big deal something. In general, I.M.H.O.,, this already passed phase. All, from whom there is ambitions, under this approach their rasteryayut through a year old the other!

Romeo wrote:

Everyone, from whom there is ambitions, under this approach their rasteryayut through a year old the other!

Increasingly can begin and end in this year. These all innovations modicum not affect iaeanoiuo competition? :glasses:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions