All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 661 to 690 of 997

I would this as joke not portraying moderation. I would Trolik-we have on the your place "thank you" said, not khayal - he modicum something offers and Takes the Lead. And now before as tilting rotten apples and any rotten Wen in me "read thought about":
Sit I read this subject and regard its not with perspective the fishing trainer or the fishing trainer-athlete, and with perspective manager-management has, which Hypnotizes promotion and promotion projects with neslabymi budgets. And have been arguing analyze business project let even and such unprofitable, as fidernaya section FRSU. Only need not tell, that have us all on interests and everywhere altruism - everywhere there is economic interests (looks and superstructure - recall category: Political economy, that instruct in universities).
Id say immediately, that with perspective businessman in our country project "Sports feeder" not seems interested. What profits (reffering the cost of - again Hi political economy) with him can be obtain? And after all this in primarily interested in those from whom there is financial means to ensure effluents project. Now about factors, affecting project. Here is that can be burn in many: Low level of life a common masses target audience, low popularity this species fishing industrialized fishing (far us until dubinschikov), a weak his popularization (with perspective correct as industrialized fishing), and most importantly - mentality (as this fish issue. That burn in asset? Modicum kill - not know. Except own understanding of, that this progressive ulovistyy kind of fishing industrialized fishing and personal get high from use subtleties and very responsive cordages - more nothing. Adjust if that :dontknow:. And as under THAT attract "sponsors, Lange, investors" - whom need project with "long one" the maturity return investment? Yes and will whether he at all. This the first.
The second. Every business project can be on their airline only in three social relations system - a loss, unprofitable, profitable. Fourth NOT DANO. And who, what derp will invest their money in invariably a loss project?! For particular and-argued case conversation on topic need the usual business plan - volume of investment, timeline return these the most investment. Even if project unprofitable, where borrow "a profitable part of" on ensuring his effluents (holding competition and other things)? In any case requires financial ensuring on period start-on the material. Essentially all who now is participating in sporting event fidernom movement and are his investors. ???? without curiously there quotes. And if "the ice the channels, we, Messrs., juries Furthermore" own forces, then only then business may be interested in these project and will appear serious sponsors have sporting fidera, as this is happening in evropakh and Russia.
Third. That concerns democracy in business projects - its NO and not can be in principle. There is "storming assault on" of collective, there is "the additional burden in integrated time" individual performers, there is work team, but there is someone one Undersecretary for project and Gvozdev entire responsibility, but and takes definitive decisions. One of the beliefs of project-management (governance projects): The manager project has absolute power in decision making on vverennomu him project and access to all resources parliaments on waging project. But he also bears absolute personal RESPONSABILITY for outcome project. Not likes or not causes confidence one the manager - take another. Or if this impossible - not participate in project. And the latest option - wear an its project.
Luck.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 9 2010 23:10:44)

+1

duffy333

You perhaps something not understood.
If someone need business project the for this he should raise its BRM and go register LLC, PE. T. D. And earn money.
Public institution Federation fishing sport Ukraine created not for what would someone'd roll his itself in pocket 20% money Philadelphian from sponsors.
Too many appeared willing, which under the guise of of virtues and with the watchwords "cheers! I savior fishing sport "try to the heat there, where themselves must help.

+2

Prozhivu winter of on people acts.
Under than even on those, from whom quite not expected. :D

duffy333
Sergei! You unambiguously big +!

The all: Personally me funny. Apparently, Sergei Ivanovich before these line not read, otherwise, found would all of this in your same proposals and will to FRSU.))

Trolik stebanulsya with your same posts on this site.

If this official statement chief direction, then reveal, on what still site such post there is?
On talking there is no and not was, on sites KFRS, FRSU Microsoft has federations, his, too, there is no. Apparently responded those who wanted to obtain these good.
And when their in one post leaked the, then okazvaetsya chief not in mind quite. But he same your wishes taken, wants, spring on session FRSU put forward!
You same themselves this wanted!
Can be cut into your posts for period on everyone from points, about which wrote Trolik, only sense there is no.

Last edited by TUR (Dec 10 2010 01:09:35)

+2

VIVA wrote:

Kick-Ass winter of on people acts. Under than even on those, from whom quite not expected.

Vitya!
I so understand, that all who voiced its opinion against Trolika his, came under winter mood, and you from them such a not expected?
Himself something're signing up under his words?
Like would know s an objective stance.
Be neutral, to to please leader large mind many not need to.

And this was verdict, or:

Trolik wrote:

aaaaoi interesting ieoaiu pdnyato dopisuvachami Forum.

?

Personally for me, this banter.

+1

In other slvami, nor FRSU, nor Trolik, nor Sergei Ivanovich, no one of us nothing should not.
In this and was sense office Trolika. And no one this kind of prodzhekty, in any time soon not organizes.
I mean Commissioners over judges. Clean the rivers from poachers there and industrial fishing, so as here will be conducted contest, and much else.

About kickbacks: Sergei Ivanovich, you would wrote in an open access (in Internet) such?
Did you think, that this was written serious about making it?
Have Tolika two senior education, and I can perceive his words in this case, as words from "Monday begins in Saturday" brothers Strugatskikh, i.e. thought, given until absurd.

I should not to explain, I this not wrote.
But on place Trolika, I at all would not respond.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

vecherinok!
I so understand, that all who voiced its opinion against Trolika his, came under winter mood, and you from them such a not expected?
Himself something're signing up under his words?
Like would know s an objective stance.

Ivanovich, you me know well enough, to understand, that, the fishing sport for me - this hobby. And hobby - this when I your way exclusively itself. And all "leaders" in this sphere activities for me - simple formality. And demand from them I nothing am not expected, because for them this activities - such same hobby, as and for me. Without any financial preferences of the.

Words Trolika, as I wrote higher, perceive solely as joke. And "emergency kit" any something medals from FIPS except smiles I have nothing more not causes. :D
Joke, Id say honestly, not very. But Trolik on my memory never was very different reflection well tell anecdotes :D

But, with other hand and Trolika can be understand. Over the last time here so much ponapisyvali. Under than and "worldview listen to hysterical", and people at all no relations to this issue not akess. Ponapisyvali together utter balls, that in being call hoo # it :mad: And all than the forever not happy with. And here is to themselves should sit on its hands good whack, show initiative, offer aid (not mean in mind material), act with concrete proposition as something improve and why precisely this scheme will work better - - Fuckin 'pass. In-store shall submit, Walk on, not interefere. Of course Mefodicha and klemanulo :D

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 10 2010 01:42:16)

+2

TUR wrote:

Personally for me, this banter.

Borya!
Today not 1 April.
For moreover that would all thought that this banter, need to was in late put 1980s, or at least through dozen posts say that was drunk and decided to of arsing about.
Silence chief this clean water braving, which verify athletes on opportunity resistance. If would everyone kept quiet, then then long would you ikalis nightly rozdumy Trolika. This as with tax LPDELUPN. Thought, that if promolchat, then all behold,, and when people began grumble enshrined the back and softened.
So same and here on Forum.
Only Trolik speaks out, because, not thinking straight, wrote full Brad, which not how not detain to federation, and only couple of cronies try to correct his wobbly position. Truth after such their moves will as in is whole joke - Spoons sow, but a residue remained. Chief should their example and judgment to wage for a athletes and be leader, not puller.
Napoleon not broke a.

+1

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Today not 1 April.

Sergei Ivanovich! For us 1 April, much greater celebration, than 10 December.
A young and I am with Iraq desert.

And who of those who wrote about this smilies pose?

There is no, ah here is honestly, pick up volumes K tomorrow tsitatmi on counts. :)

What this you something grazed?

VIVA wrote:

contaminated than and "worldview listen to hysterical", and people at all no relations to this issue not akess.

On forests outsiders I personally not let me draw your attention. This the, that concerns floater.
And judging by office Trolika he albums not for vizglivykh, and for iaeanoiuo federations and leaders fidernogo movement.
Vitya!
You tell bluntly: Trolik accidentally wrote their thought, although this not wanted to to do, but so .
Theme closes and no distortions.

And with duplicate medals this and Zadornov would not coined, yes and accurately no grass lacked, to such write. :cool:

Burdak Sergii wrote:

You tell bluntly: Trolik accidentally wrote their thought, although this not wanted to to do, but so .

There is no, I think, that Tolik precisely wanted to communicate all all, that can be take from thought this site, became.
Errori, that instead Viti 7.10. Vitya, think, too, responds.

+3

TUR wrote:

No, ah here is honestly, pick up volumes K tomorrow tsitatmi on counts.
What this you something grazed?

Borya!
Quotes already all are shelved on counts.

And grazed me, because I founder federation and on their personal money its nurtured and contained 6 years. And nurtured not for what would someone on it began earn money.
Such a explanations enough?

+1

Sergei Ivanovich, and you indeed not see, that post Trolika is banter?
Me simply interestingly. You same, too, chief direction, and reading such post, as no one the other, realize, that realistically, and that absolutely not realistically never! :)

Burdak Sergii wrote:

A grazed me, because I founder federation and on their personal money its nurtured and contained 6 years. And nurtured not for what would someone on it began earn money.

Ah and who that there will gain?
Each of points - a shallow, vapid bad drugs! So as not has under a no mechanism for embodiment!
Refine sense there is no. Every, if vchitaetsya, this will understand.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

A grazed me, because I founder federation and on their personal money its nurtured and contained 6 years. And nurtured not for what would someone on it began earn money. Such a explanations enough?

I think, you not about feeder now say.

TUR wrote:

Not saw.
I himself can launch rzhachku but not in such a format. Personally me in head such dubbed not comes.
Yes and humor as wrote higher this cannot be call.
Too many technical text especially highlights a formalizing the visas.
And in than in sight banter, when is written about-salaries judges?

+1

TUR wrote:

I think, you not about feeder now say.

Of course not about feeder.
This all about football on elephants :flag:
Hope that theme razrulilas.

+1

Yes, thankS for cheering me up Trolik. Brilliant! :cool: How long you been so not roarin '. :crazyfun:

TUR wrote:

No, ah here is honestly, pick up volumes K tomorrow tsitatmi on counts.

Borya, not polenis, molitvakh please, just need you to put every point under saying. Modicum this and capacities for labor - do an al the entire forum, to all became understandable. Funny. :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

All types from points - a shallow, vapid bad drugs!

This clear as Gods day. :crazyfun:

+1

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Sorkin many technical text especially highlights a formalizing the visas.

I not Trolik, but, too, not see as their otherwise organizvyvat.

Either person should be honest, and then he should get a visa.
Either, he must provide its a visa (where took, as made me the violet and) until competition.
Simply say: Visa I have there is! Me to do nothing need to!

But as otherwise?

Burdak Sergii wrote:

A in than in sight banter, when is written about-salaries judges?

Banter in is, that passed such question. Type, on whom to complain if judge not rights?
Here is and originated Commissars over judges, as instance, controlling judges.
I not know, where figures, this to Tole question, but even this was open mockery.

+1

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Of course not about feeder. This all about football on elephants I hope that theme razrulilas.

In winter have us all well!
Okay, for feeder answer, if not future posts modery.

+1

I at all not Anna Herman, respond to questions for Tolika!
I can, but you same perhaps, his answers need?

+1

Not islamic then, muster all quotes with delnymi proposals, which not are trapped in this banter, and on which no reaction there is no. To respond to not quite successful posts banter much easier, than on sound proposals real affairs.
And that such a inappropriate was in governing, where stated about auspices federation in obtaining visas for team?

+1

Gepard wrote:

Dont islamic then, muster all quotes with delnymi proposals, which not are trapped in this banter

Alexei, if this you me, then I can do only that promised.
Let competent proposals searching for the, whom been paved.

+1

Pro spare kit medals very ludicrous, honestly, read with won in Setwart friends (not rybolovam some) in canard, laughed at me until Tears. Was buddies developed subject and have proposed spare a hatchling pond with fish tank recast in rules on anyone case :)
That concerns salaries judges, I personally ready add glee a $50, in amount contributions if me the organizers guarantee qualifiedoppressive uncompromising refereeing, exactly razmechennye of identical size sector without neprolaznykh after the reeds back from the brink until the brink, calculations balls and final building without delay. Ah and all the rest important moments. :)
We all spend big money dealing with sports and for judges, unlike some athletes, his work not can be hobby.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 10 2010 03:56:48)

+2

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Being a neutral, to to please leader large mind many not need to.

+ 1,000 as now fashionable to write on sites. Gratitude in Mr. Leonid Reznikov again had run out of why something.

TUR wrote:

In this and was sense office Trolika. And no one this kind of prodzhekty, in any time soon not organizes.

Borya, and you for himself to sign. If that. For other respond not need to, and the then do you say. And that I. I not Trolik, I such a not spoke. 'oc?

And if, as you you're writing, the you that not respond would on his place. So in is, Borya, and the crux of the your posts then. I already tactfully not say pro you as Outlook. People at all the are accustomed modicum as the held accountable for its "bazaar." If that. ;)

Last edited by (Dec 10 2010 11:46:59)

Burdak Sergii wrote:

A grazed me, because I founder federation and on their personal money its nurtured and contained 6 years. And nurtured not for what would someone on it began earn money.
Such a explanations enough?

Truly sufficient and increasingly on moment. :cool: Well done Sergei! Indeed cool the answer!

TUR wrote:

Me simply interestingly. You same, too, chief direction, and reading such post, as no one the other, realize, that realistically, and that absolutely not realistically never! :)

VIVA wrote:

Nu and who that there will gain?
Each of points - a shallow, vapid bad drugs! So as not has under a no mechanism for embodiment!
Refine sense there is no. Every, if vchitaetsya, this will understand.

As the chief direction not on office Petrosyan like pursued the. If that.
And the that you, Vitya, here detaliziruesh people on "these crying women" and other, this on those? Or as at all? Well modicum not chief even, so people breeds by caste, and only you. Cannot be so to do. But the only my I.M.H.O.,.

For granted are hereby subject for themselves shut down. And laughed, of course, but and upset.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

You perhaps something not understood.

I all perfectly understood and write like in grinding halt after topic: "Preferred reasoning about for competitions." And wrote not so much pro post Trolik-and (stebanulsya he, not stebanulsya - rybolovam-some best), and pro if can be so say financially-economic component at all. And'm on it lightly and with hand - know, so case much better to consider subject conversation. And that until

Burdak Sergii wrote:

If someone need business project the for this he should raise its BRM and go register LLC, PE. T. D. And earn money.

So any project for ensure which need materially-financial resources there is business the. Because as these resources need somewhere borrow, as something attract. Perishing whom as not you the this know. There is disbursement bill part of, but and should be behavior part of. But "where in ass diamonds"?
I very pragmatic man and so even their hobby (and fidernaya fishing far not the only, that me interestingly in this life) regard not in least with hand costs on finance.
And pro 20% Trolik indeed overreacted - the standard the size of the backlash from 10% :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 10 2010 12:50:42)

Men, theme is called "The free reasoning about for competitions". The key word "The free".

+2

wrote:

Burdak Sergii wrote (and):

+ 1,000 as now. Maybe, you fashionable to write on sites. Gratitude in Mr. Leonid Reznikov again had run out of even, pass ((

Well, that Burdak - no not Honorary President FRSU, truth, Roma?

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 10 2010 12:44:48)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions