All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 691 to 720 of 997

Burdak Sergii wrote:

judging by office Trolika he albums not for vizglivykh, and for iaeanoiuo federations and leaders fidernogo movement.

Went on site IFFRS, there Trolik nothing not told such a. Although and so understandable, that he'm just joking. If to follow his logic, then in next year not will mark nor one thing fidernoe a competition in Ukraine. Easier steal candidates in team of those who will provide all required documents other method, SMS have developed over vote, or something like the moreover.
Trolik'm just joking, but as subject has! :flag: But need to making with such actions, people can impeachment declare. Or you, Trolik, decided to as Janek - tax treatment code, pension reform, the housing code.

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 10 2010 12:49:19)

+1

VIVA wrote:

Yes, that Burdak - no not Honorary President FRSU, truth, Roma?

Vitya, you its position argue. I do conclusions so same, as and you, about the people. So that forgive, if you unpleasantly was this to read. But that and truth, me such a stance your not very is attractive. Me personally. I not distribute its opinion on other.

Vitya. I simply reading posts Sergei Burdak see for letters any pozitiv in terms of development fidera. Man modicum and founder. But again same. Not profitable organizations not says about its benefit. Although. Ah live we in capitalism, that do about it. Could would to speak about this, too,.

See deeper Vitya. If to transfer increasingly on financial footing. Here I "FOR"! But! In moments, concerning Worlds, and I pro this already wrote. But to do this on native earth. Ah as the, know whether, not all can consumes financially so, but drive people. And times drive, then try to on this even and once more. Ah this already about what attractiveness of fidera and his expanding can be to speak at all?

Last edited by (Dec 10 2010 23:12:23)

wrote:

vecherinok. I simply reading posts Sergei Burdak see for letters modicum what the pozitiv in terms of development fidera. Man modicum and founder. But again same. Non-profit organizations not says about its benefit. Although. Ah live we in capitalism, that do about it. Could would to speak about this, too,.
See deeper Vitya. If to transfer increasingly on financial footing. Here I Over! But! In moments concerning Worlds and I pro this already wrote. But to do this on native earth. Ah as the know whether, not all can consumes financially so, but drive people. And times drive the try to on this even and once more. Ah this already about what attractiveness of fidera and his expanding can be to speak at all?

Guys you here about financial rails say, about attracting people, and in some areas even team muster not can, in force moreover that tired Council not dozhdeshsya all method trial and mistakes, and wishing to there is but their for questions only keep pecking, and this may well be potential pritendenty in team Ukraine.

+2

Satyr wrote:

Children (Guys) you here about financial rails say, about attracting people, and in some areas even team muster not can,

And know why? Potamu that over the past couple of years created all conditions for ability life athletes. And, I never hesitate of to speak that think and Id say again, largely thanks to Anatoly Mefodievichu and his for inaction in some issues. And here write many that Trolik'm just joking so as many here talked ingredients, and here is let us sprosime his why same he nor never not reacted on competent proposals?

Return again to the issue about Two-man, which here consistently raised many and very many times - why us s which have many areas there is no if easier to dissent deuces? The answer which I routinely received from Trolika - and have House Rybak's there is s and us don't care that have someone. Not is obtained. Regrettable the answer.
And I as believed so and believe that development will only under simplification procedures collection team and other things. And muster 2 human in a hundred times easier than 4.

In next year, Trolik said, that if we, our club Maver-Fishdrim, not will organize contest, then us will not accept that to the rating competitions. As this call? This already abuse of of interest for 18.

Spharischen and facebook we samoderzhavtsa in the pure.

+1

VIVA wrote:

Joke, Id say honestly, not very.

And me liked. Camp. So. :crazyfun:

RSM wrote:

And muster 2 human in a hundred times easier than 4.

And muster one person still on 50% easier, than two! And in of England at all in "lichke" regency.

And at all, the right question you, Sergei, raised!
I, too, believe, that for present development Ukrainian fidera needs to follow English to principle.
Every - himself for himself! Every replies only for himself! No one nor under whom not specifically! No vnutrikomandnykh scandals and deal with drama.! No secrets (all - in itself and for themselves)! Easier work with potential sponsors of, yes and contributors far more benefits (and much cheaper)!

Am confident, that such approach will allow each without exceptions area Ukraine be presented on rating for competitions.
Organizers competition will in been easier: 25 man-teams + still 6 "bonus" man-teams = 31 man-teams.
Expands geography conducting competition, because to place 31 human much easier, than 80.

Thus the door in big fidernyy sport is open absolutely everyone!

Nor one minus!

+1

Satyr wrote:

and this may well be potential pritendenty in team Ukraine.

Ah purely theoretically yes :flag: :cool:

Satyr wrote:

in some areas even team muster not can, in force moreover that tired Council not dozhdeshsya all method trial and mistakes

That, you're suggesting that in light of this problems to do? If any tips, that team meets? And who should these the most advice to lend? And importantly WHY?

Without names - purely vzagali like would hear opinion!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 10 2010 16:01:53)

VIVA wrote:

is right, that such approach will allow each without exceptions area Ukraine be presented on rating for competitions.

If the problem is, that from area need 4 human, then this the jury very simply - on EO and CU from each area can be send 2 team on 2 human, from prizewinners past competition - 3 or 4. Here is and all.

RSM wrote:

If the problem is that from area need 4 human the this the jury very simply - on EO and CU from each area can be send 2 team on 2 human, from prizewinners past competition - 3 or 4 here is and all.

Yes there is no problems, Seryoga. :dontknow:

Again same, if somewhere written, that from area need 4 human, then each area can field 4 team-Loners!

I at all not understand, why team-Deuce and team-s, if selection in team goes exclusively on personal outcomes.

VIVA wrote:

I at all not understand, why team-Deuce and team-s, if selection in team goes exclusively on personal outcomes.

100%

Satyr wrote:

Children (Guys) you here about financial rails say, about attracting people, and in some areas even team muster not can, in force moreover that tired Council not dozhdeshsya all method trial and mistakes, and wishing to there is but their for questions only keep pecking, and this may well be potential pritendenty in team Ukraine.

Me personally as the on this Forum man turned with Crimea with so same question, I him responded, Roma (Romeo) responded, someone even. People help other, as can. So that, if there is questions me personally, you can even in lichku write. I no one not'm denying, wake than can.

VIVA wrote:

I, too, believe, that for present development Ukrainian fidera needs to follow English to principle.

Here is if this not under # # # pay, Vitya, then agree!
Truth me more 2 attract those, that can be was modicum someone "nataskat" drawing on experience. So faster simply growth any of excellence happening. In fours already many personal factors, that not quite on hand team, if view its results in a whole.

And that until accumulation experience at all, then people could in clubs organize themselves, with the hardest to as personal, so and mezhklubnykh competition in format "Just for obtain experience." But the already such. Was would desire to have people.

And here is our northern colleagues from Moscow gather in coming season compete teams-location, although the British - alone. :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

Every - himself for himself! Every replies only for himself! No one nor under whom not specifically! No vnutrikomandnykh scandals and deal with drama.!

In the last time begin to wonder over those same. Coordinate actions two hard, and of four at all impossible. And so himself itself the director and face subsequently not on whom.

ZAV wrote:

Koordinirovat actions two hard, and of four at all impossible.

Fully agree! We OK not in 2-Person Bobsled! Deuce, s!

A here is our northern colleagues from Moscow gather in coming season compete teams-location, although the British - alone.

Not only from Moscow, but also will fours from Rostova, Voronezh and 2 from Beloblasti.
Fours of course harder muster. But Russia is faring on path and poplovka and international. As the not want shed out, yes and question about priznani fidera official in 2011 acutely is worth for our country and as would in line with strive to to cling, to officials not was stabbed errand on behalf of. Simply minority, who for 2 adopted opinion majority (that is logical), although conflicts were, complexity were under uniting, what hide and we with partner wanted enter in one team (without false modesty on today this bylab the most powerful 4 Chernozyoma), but here is so happened, that until the three of us, 4G search for.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Dec 10 2010 18:01:10)

VIVA wrote:

Vitya!
If conversation goes about personal Monster, then I with you fully agree.

So make Italians. I about this before wrote.
I shall remind for those who not had opportunities to familiarize themselves.
In Italian audition in personal Monster participate 600 man!
Zone competitiont share on 60 zones, in which on 10 sectors.
Athletes compete only in his 2010. This gives more an exact picture forces athlete on reason relatively of identical Bank on conditions industrialized fishing.
From each tens of in the second tour go 5 best athletes.
In next stage participate already 300 people. In the third 150 and in fourth 100.
In fourth stage (endgame) from each zone drip irrigation winner just 10 athletes, which in further form team Italy. Truth there there is small huge risks are lurking, but this only goes on favor. In Italy always is shaped 2 teams of the and the third reserve.
This the, that concerns lichki.
But in Italy there is and club championship, which also consists of several stages.

If you wish compete in Two-man, then in this there is no problems. And all arguments, which were same in favor of of twos for the enough point;.
All depends on you.
Incidentally a month ago was in Italy on for competitions ITALIAN MASTER on bobber as soon as which passed in format of twos for the. It turns out this very popular system have family of dagos out. 800! Man participants.
Me very very strongly liked. Two athlete sit in one sector and gets caught, so as consider please, choosing under this the contestant tactics, which suited for this sector. My partner catching bayonet, and I catching dalnikom.
Laps. Goes only in 2 talk and fish weighs one catch of the day tonight.
Generally show cool.
Want try and in Ukraine do such contest.
And you deuces himself God had instructions harvest.
Best.

+2

WILDHUNTER wrote:

but here is so happened, that until the three of us, 4G search for.

Here is for this reason fours many and occur not can.
I pro this already here spoke. Vitya, too, here is something wondered over those, there is whether sense in date or, if rating # And he rounds up. But apparently ??? question indeed relevant, if to talk about development fidera as sport.

I not know as there you have in Russia, and here something fours and oblasna rigamarole like oops as it is difficult passes. You personally with this face have themselves, and have us so, find 4G and the and third even in team simply impossible. Some area that is why not can muster commercially to participate in for competitions even with desire. To popularize feeder as sport to muster commercially? Ah here as familiarity breeds contempt outlooks of :writing: so something I not think, that people at all wanted in sport sink down. With, that this direction sport like as Tents. Purely on enthusiasm.

As the me, fours not quite elicited thing in Ukraine in terms of chase for achievements athletes. In my opinion.

Until wrote post, words Sergei pro the, that himself God had instructions deuces to dissent, draka as something and accidentally, but in subject. ;)

Last edited by (Dec 10 2010 18:52:18)

Burdak Sergii wrote:

In Italian audition in personal Monster participate 600 man!

Prikolno. Without knowledge this separate hands, virtually in this same format, hope, will happen winning the Donetsk area on fideruin 2011 (can not so call). Participate all - and those who believes, and those who not believes themselves compete. The first Hi,, which I believe not have the dirty little secret, truth on bobber as soon as, already has passed in this year. :cool:

Last edited by (Dec 10 2010 23:06:29)

+1

wrote:

. winning the Donetsk area on fideruin 2011 (can not so call). Participate all - and those who believes, and those who not believes themselves compete.

Participate all - this well, but if not share participants on athletes and places - the all prize seats clashes preoccupy athletes.
And in next time interest have places to such a the action can sharply fall - chance climb on the pedestal have them virtually there, will remain wasn that the excitement contest.

Couple of days not was on Forum. Jokes Wu YOU. I MUMBAI'M. :canthearyou:

And me appealed contest four at a time.

Dood wrote:

participate all - this well, but if not share participants on athletes and places

As determine who torchbearer, and who lover of. :question:

ILDAR wrote:

How determine who torchbearer, and who lover of. :question:

Torchbearer - this "the stigma" on entire refrigerate life :O - if modicum once participated in official for competitions on as it comes to shagging - means, torchbearer! :flag:

At all something, typically, the organizers competition know all athletes "in his tri-state area" not on own first. :D

Dood wrote:

Generally something, typically, the organizers competition know all athletes "in his tri-state area" not on own first.

Ah, if Romeo describes itself as an amateur, his that, not to permit? Yes sake of God! Lover of, so lover of. Even prikolno. :)

Dood wrote:

participate all - this well, but if not share participants on athletes and places - the all prize seats clashes preoccupy athletes.

In Italy word lover of applies to rybolovu, which not is participating in for competitions. If turns up on contest and lost, then this not lover of, and weak torchbearer. And that would not be weak need to more to train.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

In Italy word lover of applies to rybolovu, which not is participating in for competitions. If turns up on contest and lost, then this not an amateur, and weak torchbearer. And that would not be weak need to more to train.

Is logical!

wrote:

Borya, and you for himself to sign.

I for himself and 7.10. Behaved conversation banter this was, or not banter. Debated concrete post.
And its opinion I presented. For me this banter.

And the you is obtained can be to discuss, and me why something to mention Trolika in vain cannot be. :)

Yes forgive me Anatoly Mefodevich, but in which times he already turns the so as only him benefits. Under this as the so get back a little is unclear me his methods waging this affairs. Entitled fidernaya a branch FRSU. Not on after execution as the. The right word. But the my I.M.H.O.,.

Everyone here story of and only, however as always, A. M. Is witnessing and getting off on. To again do the right. Already and not know, in quotation marks this word write or without.. Conclusions.

Nu good that modicum in advance writes Anatoly their "outlooks of on poztiff." There is modicum time think, sink down in this deal or not

Ah and about what promised.
Many not sought, but so to clearer was:

Cultural-2010

Location competition unambiguously not better candidate for conducting competition. Need to was or transpose on more the outlook date or choose on these dates the other body of water!!

Chu-2010

Yeeeah, in ponakrucheno. Without 100 grams not deal. One thing understandable, body of water need to ship types- wet when applied to time year. And the succeeded the those same past, that and have us on EO on bobber as soon as in Donetsk. Spring polovili, full of the small fry, a carp, an, bream, perch. And ascendancy on EO. And time tournaments is now over and. Except tolstoloba no one.

mdyayayayaya. Support. With choice a body of water of course full tyzdes.

Decision-makers, completed vodoyma i ? on one measure not pdkhodit for EO ? koz c?icoi ? ei

Ah and the answer:

1. ? article the uniknennya neperedbachuvanikh priynyali in active fishing spots on akvatoryakh, zaproponovanikh for i?iaaaaiiy vseukranskikh zmagan aiaaaaouny its best efforts a series of caoia ? a. And naia
And). Regonalna-, Kotra bazha conduct Vseukransk the must nadati knfl confidentiality of protokolv ? Chemponatv, Kubkv the kind amatorskikh zmagan for ?ie 10 years on of activating konkretny akvator naia ? fdernogo sell. Oiaoi, the ? poplavtsevogo sell the kind mormishki until uvagi not you need the.
It comes). nshikh zbran mozhe atestatsynu komsyu have Correspondents knfl the kind ? eai ? a zbrno ie for testuvannya zaproponovano akvator have the premier, kotr pereduyut on one kalendarniy e anniversaries the.
In). . "zati regonalnu the Fed have tsny spvprats ? ribnspektsyu the kind mstsevimi bodies aeaae vikoreniti on akvator brakonrskiy the kind l basis that isand oaeiae viklyuchiti iiaeeea can be changes minds sell vnasldok Lvova antropogennikh factors (change practice the, neee aeacoaaoe fields of tech, kormovo aace fish oiui).

Pro refereeing. Subject pro: "Whom to complain, if judge not rights" not found. Pro mistakes, a bit there is:

request to judges. More never borrow snap have sporsmenov during round (otmaska, type I for themselves and want go swim (this judge says), ah raze for judges not swipes. And the second. Did cannot be was give to an athlete 10 seconds on smatyvanie fishing line of yours. Expressly there is no him go off in 2000gr. ('s a broken system MAVER fall under giving a lending on the grass)

Trainer this athlete helped to his paying a subordinate a in prepare and tackle shop, namely measured rods up on one distance. For these actions, torchbearer received warning, according to counts rules.

First this was not tooling, and there's gravy. Second, on question athlete Burdina from honorable "channel" (from which you, obviously and received data specific findings). " And wasn can be cede through Chief Justice crime as from athlete A to an athlete B? "I responded, that not bring the this crime as to an athlete B, and only I take its have athlete A, although had full right to hand its, camping on K. There's gravy not is River Kymi.

Sergei, judge can cede only water, nutrition,, drugs, cigarettes. Increasingly that applies to it comes to shagging transmissible not can. Hooks, filament, trough, prikormki, bait should be after signal in zone have athlete and finito, for this judge and need, that would such not was happening.

2. For ? aiiy well the kind nezaangazhovanogo suddvstva vvazhayu for neobkhdne:
And). nshikh zbran mozhe atestatsynu komsyu under suddvskomu komtet FRSU.
It comes). Introduce have practice nstitut suddv-komsarv for directed otsnki cleaner lnynikh suddv, became the-General the kind Head became the protyagom vseukranskikh turnrv.

So that can pro refereeing and not banter, but I as banter ???.

Pro visas:

1425 not think that six if you count klingon, but as would there is no guarantees, that given all tours, can be will to go on Worlds. Even, pass as the and unwittingly makes you question famous rhymes "Let's put it small."

It's unclear what stance ranks FRSU. Like decision problems with visas their direct task.

Ah and the answer:

4. ? article the uniknennya nespodvanikh according ? mozhlivim nenadannyam vz members zbrno ie under vizd on mzhnarodn the dopuskati until construction in reytingovikh vseukranskikh zmagannyakh o ? euee iinaaiaeo, kotr these guys are a knfl Bulgaria zgdno perelku:
And). Orignali the kind confidentiality of developing the kind zakordonnogo (abo columns are, yeui Chelomei deklka) pasportv.
It comes). Dovdka ? bank pro Hi entities on rakhunku (rakhunkakh) in grivn have ekvvalent not iai?a 1,000 Euro.
In). Dovdka ? of the local vnutrshnkh Director pro vdsutnst previous criminal record, borgovikh. "zan the kind almentv on nepovnospravnikh iinaaiaeo.
G). Kopya trudovo notebook.
Afghan). Dovdka ? mstsya cleaner pro those, ui torchbearer not pratsyu on companies, Cotterets there have in a different standards ? ui eiai a city ofzberezhena protyagom ?ieo ? point directed dovdki.
Gas). Dovdka a of the local aeaae mozhlivo e?a ?ie perebuvannya pro vdsutnst nesplachenikh shtrafv the kind ? i?eo faktv admnstrativnogo aeacoaaoe krimnalnogo pereslduvannya and oaeiae vdsutnst deportatsy ? e?a ?Shengensko zoni.
In ouiio aeiaaeo knfl zgoden aa?aiooaaoe poshukacham will have nadann vzi until e?a ?ie, in kotryprokhoditi nastupniy emergencies. Dovdkovo. Emergencies-2012 wants to help o Belgya

All!
Ungrateful this deal. :)

For ALL: Naturally, this my personal opinion! Nowhere in their governing I direct speech from Trolika does not pose, bought these quotes and gave its assessment of read! And if post my, then write in every of them: "-pomoemu", or "- I so think" special sense there is no.
Can, somewhere and overreacted a tad, of course, I'm sorry! :)

+5

:D Yes made you all so need?! Your autocratic durkonul a ginge, and now looks with hand for the entire this selection process some other. He after moreover messagesalready has been stymied on forum and not calculated please do any explanations, and you here already on two camps crashed against. Slightly whether not hostile. Accusers turned up aga. Lawyers. :)
All of! Trolik! Explanations of will? :flag:

+1

TUR
Borya. Those quotes on referees, which you led, not belong to obscheukrainskim sorevnovaiyam. This was either championship Zaporizhia, either (likely) the Asian SA-N-.

TUR wrote:

Trolik stebanulsya with your same posts on this site.

Yours opinion, Borya, in the first proposal understandable. Here is only shares whether his chief? Here is after all in fix question. And people wants to know. Here is so Borya, me and like read here the answer. And you same not press secretary chief. And not Herman, as you himself said, to so long for paperworks someone accountable. If this purely yours opinion. Then it me understandable.

Write there pro increasingly already that here can be was read. Or esteem my posts for diversity in this the Frost and in other de concerns conversation competition. This to conclusions to do for another hope joke before.

And even question to you Borya. And you that so open mockery you stood for at all? And so speak that this correctly. Me even 4000m2 as well as interestingly. And I think, not only me.

Last edited by (Dec 11 2010 22:45:46)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions