All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 721 to 750 of 997

Nikolaich wrote:

Yes made you all so need?! Your autocratic durkonul a ginge, and now looks with hand for the entire this selection process some other. He after messages already has been stymied on forum and not calculated please do any explanations,

Yes simply now the situation at all interesting even. If autocratic ??? durkanul (and got him to confess in this), then of our past, however, the open "Comedy club FRSU" or even as there. I would even on misconception gladly ascents of. :D A that. Fishing theme, the more such a hot. And all who here defended this at could would become Indian actors for 500 Grzywna (. Day.

Ah and if autocratic will tell that this increasingly seriously? Then opinion people who considered this liquidate our organization far pritknut, and that autocratic will then them tell pro the, in what light of he their fielded? Here or Foma non-believer, or simply Piz # # obol, times not understood iiuo! -.

Options there is?

Gepard wrote:

TURBorya. Those quotes on referees, which you led, not belong to obscheukrainskim sorevnovaiyam. This was either championship Zaporizhia, either (likely) the Asian SA-N-.

Alexey, yes this was one thing of these competition. Read I these themes because, that this was body of water, on which anodyne EO. Yes and fluent his the same the federation. I same wrote, that not found I such a debate, means Shiller wrong, sorry! :tired:
ChM, too, not quite of general Ukrainian a competition, but nevertheless question on visa made there.

wrote:

And even question to you Borya. And you that so open mockery you stood for at all? And so speak, that this correctly. Me even 4000m2 as well as interestingly. And I think not only me.

I already nothing not standing up for my, their comments on this about I left. And think, that this interestingly remained only you.

wrote:

. Here is only shares whether his chief? Here is after all in fix question. And people wants to know.

There is such a category people: Tell joke nicely in companies, and themselves with moreover the well selected anecdote scoff. And, when all around joke nicely appeared not funny, these "storytellers" are beginning still to explain the crux of the this the well selected anecdote. I have there is word, appropriate for characteristics such "rasskazchikov." But I not d his cannabis. Little-whether. On forum different people go. :D

wrote:

A that. Fishing theme, the more such a hot. And all who here defended this at could would become Indian actors for 500 Grzywna (. Day.

Roma, you excuse, but you - is far from show-businesses. 1,000 the euro for two hours. Then I agree.

wrote:

Nu, and if autocratic will tell that this increasingly seriously?

Then I agree go in Italy to Claudio Matteoli for 3200 showerbooth gold medals FIPSed for demonstration goals.
Trolik, I know, you than this proposal. Whether kind, buy this trip in estimate for. And to you not have closed for graft, forget it please figures my trip (isklyuchenie, that I'm gonna fly-plane-; desirable - business class) in work judges. So type previously built here is so:
Golovniy there the kind there-komsar 1,000 Grzywna (. / day. There-sekretar 800 UAH. / day. Lnyn became the 600 Grzywna (. / day ? oplatoyu fare. Pay for i?iaiaeoe ? i?aai ? cao ? eieo vneskv.

TUR wrote:

I already nothing not standing up for my, their comments on this about I left. And think, that this interestingly remained only you.

Borya, yes not only me. You look at this as people reacted. Someone ??? recognized in such innovation far not open mockery. And under this, not let us concern ieeia and surnames, those who been vocal. This, too, opinion people and his modicum here can be read.

I even times, I reiterate. Good that chief modicum uploaded their vision, to all could read, and he do conclusions. And, Borya, wasnmany conclusions with, that this open mockery? Then, and truth Burdak said. Allocate post back smiley face, or write that'm just joking.

I Borya not vrazhduyu with you, and simply you so defended increasingly the, that now and know not even as to this applies. And here conclusion there is. Lot more such "styobov" and people stop to respond to them, and will stupidly, or to do that them will say (to already themselves not to present nor in role skandalista, nor in role defender of H. Knows what), or simply will be voted out "revered." And until someone such, then praise them and thank! That modicum will press to think human (I hope) over their all on sport adjusted not only on details (I not quote from a the Book) there stated.

Borya, and you same in increasingly so natural not removal of. As pro length with President and lever. And here believed. Or you there in his closed the Frost this modicum talked about and it? Interestingly simply.

And at all, only thought. And write I such, to example. This as would me khayali on all forums. And someone write such can be and nothing so. Increasingly passes. Even and defenders of emerge. Even, pass correctly Sergei Ripka hinted. But we'll wait for.

Last edited by (Dec 12 2010 03:27:34)

+1

Night spent as a child in highly interesting class. Took refuge revere turns Smitnichok, to not be goloslovnym the first proposal, lest not's the branch. And there ??? on this your recycle idea pro trip people for money I personally was whipped up, all almost obkhayana (I not'm switching in personal styoby, read there pro the crux of the problems. And now a finely already in more even hard form (but the crux of the the same) and supported by people. As strange.

I say pro trip refers and financing.

There and pro EO there is, pro participation, pro those same cash questions, issues heap. Was highly interestingly revere. And traced positions people then and now. Yes they change, but not have all and not essentially. Only what understood?

VIVA wrote:

Trolik, I know, you than this proposal. Whether kind, buy this trip in estimate for. And to you not have closed for graft, forget it please figures my trip (isklyuchenie, that I'm gonna fly-plane-; desirable - business class) in work judges. So type previously built here is so:
Golovniy there the kind there-komsar 1,000 Grzywna (. / day. There-sekretar 800 Grzywna (. / day. Lnyn became the 600 UAH. / day ? oplatoyu fare. Pay for i?iaiaeoe ? i?aai ? cao ? eieo vneskv.

Vecherinok, Voprosik, you already in the composition of the judges?

fm967 wrote:

Vitya, Voprosik, you already in the composition of the judges? o.O ,

Igor, you same know, that in our country judges goes far not all. :D
And here is to write off as times on them conveniently. :flag:

Roma, there is proposal.
Let with you we will conduct "Zimnee conference show."
On nabolevshim issues in fidernom sport.
And people pleased, and we talk to you soon. :)
Let us ask each other questions on the early, and respond to them. Then, gradually, going to tighten guests, and there already and Spring! :)

Can whom helpful will!

Last edited by TUR (Dec 14 2010 01:00:18)

TUR wrote:

Perhaps whom helpful will!

Highly helpful was would. If would who listened to, analyzed, consulted with humans and made decisions which would suit many!

I from sport created rallied to back off. Until. But if that me will, questions there, or proposals to topic discuss TO's payin. And not so vandalize the, pro that was past winter , and as I already read then terrible things to you. I not girl, of course, your whining am not expected. Simply want normal conversation. And not such a as already was. Will a normal conversation without transition on personality, I ready to discuss. And there is no, so the not my care, at all.

Last edited by (Dec 14 2010 01:46:09)

, , .
:-?

, ?
. .

Last edited by TUR (Dec 14 2010 01:54:13)

TUR wrote:

Were making such show, or not?

Borya, me format show not interested in. Calories sozhzhyonykh on klave will pity. If you Th interestingly, put. On least opportunities d respond raising its opinion. Until not have had enough this muddle-the chitchat.

Last edited by (Dec 14 2010 09:03:33)

TUR wrote:

Roma, there is proposal.
Let with you we will conduct "Zimnee conference show."
On nabolevshim issues in fidernom sport.
And people pleased, and we talk to you soon. :)
Let us ask each other questions on the early, and respond to them. Then, gradually, going to tighten guests, and there already and Spring! :)

Can whom helpful will!

And on Spring - remove the film on the subject! :cool:

With practical demonstration the most pressing and interesting fragments that conference! :flag:

Last edited by Dood (Dec 14 2010 10:07:40)

wrote:

As not have had enough this muddle-the chitchat.

Roma, judging by number of your messages in this the Frost, :canthearyou: you this never have had enough.

+1

Boev wrote:

Roma, judging by number of your messages in this dead bough, :canthearyou: you this never have had enough.

'oc! D to read your messages.

+1

Geu. Brought together perhaps half zarabotanykh medalek (for the second a half decisional laziness was on cupboard crawl, but and before them I get there) and authorized daughter. She navesila entire this together on a neck and moved about home bryatskala they. Then suffers in school. Half handed out your classmates in detention. Then the entire class they bryatskal :crazyfun:

In general after of starting I recognized that serious attitude to their sport single fishing for me in past :hobo: And thank God :cool: was cured from this ingredients :flag:

+1

Interestingly - thought not treated. Brilliant, and I have perhaps in running stage, Yes still and wife infected.
That's Saadat family. Need to make up antibiotics urgently, until not has peaked until surgical intervention.
Tomorrow -8S -edem with it on Dniester. All why the cheknutymi us call. Uffda,
MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% hosted - Roma?

+1

maury wrote:

Che hosted - Roma?

Yes simply sometimes helpful include brains. And big deal the. :dontknow:

Simply in what the moment understood, that ah here is harvested a sweet I this together medalek nothing not significant. Tried to further go ah there rating and all such. To was outcome need to together time and forces pay this. Constantly to train. To participate in large numbers competition. Spend on this money and heavily. And THAT IF THAT VSE violence I virtually sure THAT THE RESULT WILL BE, BUT! This SHOULD come VSE violence In DAMAGE family. Child and camping on D. And camping on P.

Couple of years ago I ah too densely in all of this'm screwed and I have was order 15 competition in year not believing competition in other types of sport where I was judge and festivals various, and so same joint training facilities with compete our area.

And here is in this year I finally the persuasively about with wife together rested in Crimea (8 years joint life recreation was separately. Then went in Schurovo with wife and with child and all summer traveled with them on Azov Sea. And know that I Id say - I very much lost dealing with such by asfishing sport :dontknow:

That I in end about this think. If wouldfishing sport was my work and I handled would them in Profsoyuznaya days, then not was would such thought, and so as this not so the IT IS LESSER out of the NOT sits over! Ah this personally my opinion!

In end I of course d sometimes touring on contest, but more to see familiar dear faces of little and to communicate, but raze for order to recognized perishing achieve :rofl: "sports heights" :rofl:

Children are rising too quickly to to change communication Since OF on such a nonsense asfishing sport :idea:

+3

Where the with you agree, but us easier. Wife and children have fishing together, even on a post. Sorevakh tried to threesome act. But the that sport not can be to combine with work - reality accurately. Work suffers and materially became markedly much worse off. Find how many money on fidernuyu amunitsuyu moves away, and in our case - times 0.18 on two. Nightmare. In this year from for this comp - driven with sea, and winter perhaps prkatimsya and with skiing. And so want
Need to treated - you rights.

Romeo wrote:

Children are rising too quickly to to change communication Since OF on such a nonsense asfishing sport :idea:

From because I and not I hasten nowhere nor with children, nor with wife :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Just in what the moment understood, that ah here is harvested a sweet I this together medalek nothing not significant. Tried to further go ah there rating and all such. To was outcome need to together time and forces pay this. Constantly to train. To participate in large numbers competition. Spend on this money and heavily. And THAT IF THAT VSE violence I virtually sure THAT THE RESULT WILL BE, BUT! This SHOULD come VSE violence In DAMAGE family. Child and camping on D. And camping on P.

Here is and I dug his heels in in this wall. For small the exception in Moldova much easier pass rating. Has passed year, I in rankings the second, here is she Italy, like forums there see, only has of money and you just practice. Here is and I wondered, and that further? :dontknow: Everyone-??? family more important.

worm wrote:

from because I and not I hasten nowhere nor with children, nor with wife

All the so. All correctly, but not all so simply on fact.

IgoreK wrote:

That and I wondered, and that further? All-??? family more important.

No one not dispute that family more important. Only Worlds one times in year. Can be and go without expulsions family.

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Nobody dispute that family more important. Only ChM one times in year. Can be and go without expulsions family.

That, take simply so sign in team and to go?

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Nobody dispute that family more important. Only Worlds one times in year. Can be and go without expulsions family.

+ many.
I not know that will further, but on this - the firstChM on fideru - I enter want.
And there in sight will.

+1

wrote:

What take simply so sign in team and to go?

Why same? Man RIGHT otobralsya:

IgoreK wrote:

. Has passed year, I in rankings the second, here is she Italy, like forums there see, only has of money and you just practice. Here is and I wondered, and that further? :dontknow: Everyone-??? family more important.

Oh, you should go, and further. Further in sight will.
Foolish deviating enter, when after long path you already and there have doors

worm wrote:

man RIGHT otobralsya:

This yes! And here is if not otobralsya?
Again same rating contest, heap money. And increasingly the, that described Romeo.

"Who not wants - searching for obstacles. Who wants - opportunities "

+1

wrote:

This is yes! And here is if not otobralsya?
Again same rating contest, heap money. And increasingly the, that described Romeo.

In principle, if all free time lie on couch, then a certain austerity will. But from had life not learn to, and as then can be nurture their children?

+1

Burdak Sergii wrote:

But from had life not learn to, and as then can be nurture their children?

Better institute this time not on couch, and with children on nature and money portatit on children than on contest, but from moreover that Pope dialling breathing experience on sorevnvoaniyakh I.M.H.O., children not chilly not feel hot :dontknow: Other deal when children already adults. And their interests often not coincide with papynymi. Here is then can be and to address such by asfishing sport!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 15 2010 16:04:00)

+1

Romeo wrote:

with children on nature and money portatit on children than on contest, but from moreover that Pope dialling breathing experience on sorevnvoaniyakh I.M.H.O., children not chilly not feel hot Other deal when children already adults. And their interests often not coincide with papynymi. Here is then can be and to address such by asfishing sport!

I remember, year-two ago someone me for this "been a jerk" - vision have all over time is changing.

Romeo wrote:

In end I of course d sometimes touring on contest, but more to see familiar dear faces of little and to communicate, but raze for order to recognized perishing achieve "sports heights"

Without this raze. :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions