All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 871 to 900 of 997

Roma all correctly wrote. As that on hungry eyes viewers on vzveshivaniyakh and vypuskaniyakh, then frightening and hate becomes :( A when ask about why fish them, then its statutes no one nothing say not can - simply want for free, thanks to and Slippery to aoei% -) And okay would this were elderly people, which indeed hard. So there is no same, this all on whom plough can be.
And the about than he wrote, too, part of problems fishing sport, in my opinion. No one tselenapravleno not promote the careful attitude to nature. And most ghastly, that children not instruct :(

The main same the problem, as me seems, the lack of normal market fishing goods and lack of competition on it. Here is when she will, when brands, not individual sellers will to fight for buyer, then and will appear money in advertising budgets firms on sponsorship and holding competition.
And until that have us all in impeccable enthusiasm.

+1

benderr wrote:

Theme pro contest. Which in our country - far not mass sport. And in this the core problem with of our sporting fishing movement in individual nations country.

Precisely because of khapuzhnichnogo in mentality our fishermen and are rising its feet have problems for competition. As you this understand not can. Nowhere serious sportmenam embark on - nowhere :tomato: :dontknow:

Not will dismissed until the fishers will touring on fishing trip sake of fish. And until will associate the fishing with more libations (this, too, very densely sits in mass consciousness) :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2013 21:30:39)

duffy333 wrote:

How that on hungry eyes viewers on vzveshivaniyakh and vypuskaniyakh

Duffy has visited China's I on sorevakh where on weighing judges fish were asked not mock. And the as same on the evening Ushitsy not cook o.o. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2013 21:38:04)

And still. Here is that on srednestatistichnogo for fisherman in the same of England and have us. Have them such itself immaculate muzhichek on platform Ali in got. Maximum with two tip here (ah rare exception karpyatniki although and they there very often on two rods up gets caught. Came on Bank. Kompaktnenko is located. Polovil fish until not ARGUMENTY. All carefully released. Received pleasure and went home. As you think what are chances, that such fisherman starts to participate in sorevakh?

That we see have us on reservoirs. Often men in any the "ragged" or bushlatakh kamuflirovanykh with warm-up suits when it gets cold here. The donok. Couple of bottles vodka. Svinyashnik on 20 square meters in district. And as get caught fish immediately its in bag and glance under this such business - nourished German breadwinner I putevyy. As think what are chances to modicum someone of them began to participate in sorevakh?

Okay. All that wanted to write wrote. Not d more annoyed to bukavkami. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2013 22:00:01)

+1

Uzhene fish as sport … not there is empty, that of crassly attractive opportunity, as this think highly many, and contrary — serious and fine pleasure, well worthy 2372 educated rights.

D. BC Kaigorodov, Russian scholar-this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of fish they are sincere in their’s acts and are in thrall to a passions, other on their learning capacities not lag and to Legate gods — some dolphin.

As Pliny Senior

Last edited by maury (Jan 12 2013 22:55:19)

Until tenants of reservoirs not strengthening their brains and not start dear taking home trophy carp, of bream and others., of light in end of the tunnel we not will see! :canthearyou:
On today’s day on their region (everywhere think a similar the situation) see such a picture. In becoming Being thrown N tons-fish mouth carp and lobatogo, donochniki PI • dyachat on open water torbami this 300-400gr karpika for 100grn / day, although is a master requests borrow to example 5 kg. What nah 5 kg, we f-fuck. Full a hatchling pond in terrible stare, to have enough time the second fill. On airline Art-tor raises until 150-200grn for basis that is, around still being hoorawed by and the snideness, obizhenykh, but bitch continue to touring and torbit, torbit, torbit. :mad: :canthearyou: Judging becoming're lowering in zero, are pulling all, that remained, and spring increasingly repeats itself. And so from year in year such circulation! :angry: I here is birth to a litter of talked with fishermen with his court, so in this season with their words some as during Vasya gonna fall in love overnight carp on 3-4kg- this simply mega event! :D

Prospect for bodies of water sports and-cultural, where can to come any fisherman and while taking rules a body of waterreceive pleasure from of nature and fishing. For "hungry" or for caldrons can resolve take 2-3 kg not commodity an, small fry and others. Than faster masters rates'll find out, that can be strich of money under minimal costs nothing not losing here is then in Ukraine will come, the fishing KOMUNIZM (for pittance! :cool:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jan 12 2013 23:02:30)

+1

Romeo wrote:

And still. Here is that on srednestatistichnogo for fisherman in the same of England and have us. Have them such itself immaculate muzhichek on platform Ali in got. Maximum with two tip here (ah rare exception karpyatniki although and they there very often on two rods up gets caught. Came on Bank. Kompaktnenko is located. Polovil fish until not ARGUMENTY. All carefully released. Received pleasure and went home. As you think what are chances, that such fisherman starts to participate in stervakh

Very large. In Italy many globally televised tournaments, where number of participants for poltyschi, and there is with dozen on tysche people. And 95% of them srednestatistichnye serene gents on platforms has. And far not always on them beat athletes-be utterly, camping on K. Level of munchkins very is high.
To heart, in the same Italy number of fishermen participating in contest more 14 100,000. In France even more.

+2

Dobryi evening. Wasn only on closed gills such is happening but on rivers that is happening and elektroudochki and networks and god his knows that. I not say already pro garbage bordering. As said English philosopher
"Degree of kulturnosti people is determined by degree of his besskulturiya"

+1

I now you have any ideas'm gonna push back. So say, with the periphery)
Can there will in Kyiv an initiative group that restore winning the Independence? All with exhilaration recall the winning the Friendship in Belarus. But in Kyiv after all, too, implemented such tournament! Truth, in Two-man. And do in fives, on international rules, yes with good prizes and cultural program.
In June in Ukrainka, to example, and Russians, and Belarusians, and moldavanam, and Ukrainians, am confident, will be very interestingly potyagat fat casera the riverine of bream!
Under such massive international contest, am confident, and sponsor good can be devoted. So, to and him was interestingly.
As idea something?

VIVA- A Peter Petrovich to sponsorship you can tilt the? :)

Much request to Donetsk as a wing. If am not mistaken, in the past year, you have there was educational tandemnyy Fest - tournament torchbearer + disciple.
Tell please in short about format, that, about the benefits, about mistakes and bumps, about results of and camping on D.

Алекс wrote:

If am not mistaken, in the past year, you have there was educational tandemnyy Fest - tournament torchbearer + disciple.

We with let Mrs. Girdleson take, as leaders direction, implemented tournament newcomers! All wishing to strangers broke themselves against on groups, have each groups its coaches (a trainer pursued the strangers, but the last word remained for an, to groups strangers + coaches, were roughly same meaning), which trained and groomed directly to battle among newcomers! But coaches in for competitions not participated, more accurately participated exclusively in as a a trainer! Willing was many, and Japanese Coast Guard broad just 30 man, so tournament has passed in three phase! Two selection viewings and the endgame! Goal this size was to attract newcomers to participate in arms and information, a kind of staged show speech, for lifting moral barrier torchbearer-lover of in format joint competition! The result remained happy with, number participants arms and information has increased roughly doubled! As something so

Last edited by Roshen (Feb 8 2013 23:17:48)

+2

Roshen wrote:

But coaches in for competitions not participated, more accurately participated in as a a trainer

All, I understood. A trainer only controlled their respective Syrian clients, but stand effectively shoulder to shoulder not a?

Алекс wrote:

Everyone, I understood. A trainer only controlled their respective Syrian clients, but stand effectively shoulder to shoulder not a?

-sided shrug to shoulders a on srvmestnykh training, their have been several in each group
Little moreover, every coaches recommended regard their wards (beginners with zero) minimal fidernyy kit for participation in the

+1

VIVA wrote:

. I now you have any ideas'm gonna push back. So say, with the periphery)
Can there will in Kyiv an initiative group that restore winning the Independence? All with exhilaration recall the winning the Friendship in Belarus. But in Kyiv after all, too, implemented such tournament! Truth, in Two-man. And do in fives, on international rules, yes with good prizes and cultural program.

Answer quote Vladimir S., get back a little The 36- unit Greenway lofts under situation:

Honor middleas crown
I yelled: "You that there, Guys Gone Nuts? -
Dropped your the chessfidernyy prestige! "
Me said in our sportotdele:
"Javadxan, perfectly - you and would protect!" :D

And what there defend - to do!

And tell-respected athletes who has under itself phone rybnadzora. And if on a reservoir a grub fellow destroys fish under clean, it will be stukachestvom, or struggle with this Brooklyn hunks. And to word:, stereo "athletes" like boast of its catch of the day tonight, which they brought home, weight for 5- 10 and more kg. This what give definition of?

maury wrote:

format was 5-Ventotene fish. Incidentally an interesting format

Came in head an interesting format competition.
Score, bro is faring for several kinds of fish. For example on carp we should drink a (karasyu), leschu, krasnopyorke (plotve) and ukleyke.
With to midweek weigh-in can be prodostavit limited number of every species. As option Karpov - 3 Tennessee, little slapping - 5 Tennessee, krasnopyorok - 10 Tennessee And ukleek - 20 Tennessee Less can be, more cannot be. He information is assigned to on everyone mind (engaged seats) and then’t add up. Harvest make more sense just was would in tandem.
Than seems interested this format? Those, that need be able deliberately harvest a particular feature fish. And then steal the most large.
The main the complexity of the - the availability of of reservoirs with large plaster composition. Have us like there is such a hillsides. Spring let us his test.
Disagreement with someone's point :flag:
Or take on weaponry ;-)

And what here selektivnost? Not easier simply laps. On a couple of akin to species fish - carp + Crucian or bream + Blicca bjoerkna, for example? Or at all on one - on ukleyke or plotve, for example?

This OK how many need to options prikormki get somethin':crazyfun:

As the me more interesting format this comp with fish tank from 1 or 2-'s kg in laps.. Here is where will quite the other feeder. And not necessarily on carp we should drink a. For example and on leschu, too,.

Only pursue his in the time and in place where capture will such fish is warranted.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 18 2013 18:02:29)

And what there tied? On zakormlennuyu under a carp point first lomanetsya podleschik and will there UEFA until karpusha not be appropriate. And if add in prikormku on start dry sypukhi, then there on point will soup from ukleyki. So that can be limiting itself to one :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

A what there tied? On zakormlennuyu under a carp point first lomanetsya podleschik and will there UEFA until karpusha not be appropriate. And if add in prikormku on start dry sypukhi, then there on point will soup from ukleyki. So that can be limiting itself to one

Words husband, but not athlete :crazy:

??? yes :dontknow: You would and point different under differing fish was feeding - and I would in one all I've been drunk :D

Romeo wrote:

Lay husband, but not athlete :crazy:

:D

Romeo wrote:

How the me more interesting format this comp with fish tank from 1 or 2-'s kg in laps.. Here is where will quite the other feeder. And not necessarily on carp we should drink a. For example and on leschu, too,.
Only pursue his in the time and in place where capture will such fish is warranted.

For example on beshevo in April leschi zakilushniki well you can catch (ah or from 500 grams do for sporting compound interest. Yes and on carp we should drink a above 2-'s kg couple-Triad increased the accurately bold enough :flag:

???? do several tours on different fish. And then overall outcome masters of on it comes to shagging spoils (I to accept participation not d. Purely idea) :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 18 2013 18:11:03)

Skif wrote:

. And tell-pay respected athletes who has under itself phone rybnadzora.

I have, as have athlete, there is no under itself the phone rybnadzora - me his under entry in FRSU no one not lent out. :D

Can, lovers of sell for a certain amount such phones? :flag:

Romeo wrote:

How the me more interesting format this comp with fish tank from 1 or 2-'s kg in laps.. Here is where will quite the other feeder. And not necessarily on carp we should drink a. For example and on leschu, too,.

, too, such a thought came. As has changed would’fishing sport in a whole and fidernyy in particular, if in rules occasionally minimum period bar? Ah although would from 300g. In laps., all that less - past till. 8-)

Athletes on such format not routing. Under such other conditions will prevent their advantage on parts of technology tempovoy industrialized fishing depart far on the second plan as and expensive the qualitative prikormki they used. This precisely in terms industrialized fishing to example of bream on rivers with is an from any weight.

+1

Romeo wrote:

as and expensive the qualitative prikormki they used.

About tempovoy industrialized fishing agree, and here is on prikormkam flatly. Simply sharpening a mixture will precisely under enleve major fish.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions