All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 931 to 960 of 997

ted wrote:

Morgan: Drag in "movement" son the oligarch!

Then will have the crowd most beautiful groupies on sorevy electrify. ???? bezotkaznykh groupies :crazyfun:

Have us in country there are already one "chief petrolhead" and sho this gave? Roads better have become or machines cheaper?

+1

Any investment money, priori implies under a profits and not necessarily vyrazhuennuyu immediately and in the financial equivalent. But for 69.38 even minimalnyo sums in some project, need to know, indeed do like would, that this "me" will?!
Here is with no perelyaku, TM "Grand Principality of Chernigov", ah beer in general, sponsors ukranskiy football? Ah yes, beer and football, indeed do TV onnogo are interconnected, sometimes so linked, that ending the match not every remembers. With beer worked out, but here on stage goes network supermarket "Epicenter." Hmm. And this, indeed do these somehow through to football?! But. As it turns out can be lay down their kilometer with a kilogram of and in end obtain what something equality.
Over two ChM. Even times. Over TWO YEARS REMIXES WORLD on fideroy it catching, in which joined and Id say that perfectly joined our team. Tell whether trio of, on what national debate over Bush TV host, in any national media has passed information about speech team THE COUNTRY?! Have shown the plot, took interview heard a about perepitiyakh struggle?! Ah although-would maaaaalenkaya stateechka.
Zero on exit.
Not go sniping? I'm from "Inter", "Korrespondent" and other media on ChM? Ah not knew, not qualified, not understood about fix speech. Yes and get with them. Can cost bring them material on the saucer with blue platter, and there you look, nicked material about how as guy in colorful shorts TouchA all Bonz zabugornykh, and about how our guys, under bombs public flag, in fact on own enthusiasm climbed up on the pedestal. And after material, BE MAY and easier will razovarivat with potential, either same at all whatever either metsenatami, sponsors of, yes and at all, utterly not indifferent people! And than not be kidding untot-bastard with horns, sponsors can and themselves gallop more, until place empty?
But. There is no time, desires, every feds coming up in in closet with their "with sticks" and snorts in the key-well.

Were of course will sound, but there is saying about how, that wishing searching for opportunities, not wishing - reasons!

PySy. No one and in Mind not thought teach life, but as something profoundly sad to read about all your excavations deposits lying below dirty linen.

Last edited by Danser (Mar 28 2013 23:45:15)

Danser wrote:

Nobody and in Mind not thought teach life, but as something profoundly sad to read about all your excavations deposits lying below dirty linen.

Me the situation in fidernom sport on this moment and all these a beef after ChM naponimayut one of the most bad pages our history. Feudal Russ. Every knyazek rising fancied themselves super ruler. And when came it is time oppose Quel enemy (Mongolic-Tatars) failed to kind knyazyushki agree who of them chief and the most wise. In end every decided to alone all defeat and become hero about which will be singing the legend. In end on exit received the that received. And this only the first the swallows coming decline. So perishing spectacularly numerous--there on Russias from centuries. :tomato:

Sometimes very helpful history teach. Europe on the and World Go that keeps managing from history (the first ChM) to do conclusions. Time all-prioritize on their jobs :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 28 2013 23:49:48)

+2

Romeo

In TO.

Romeo wrote:

By the way FD already went on international level with poplavochnikami if I am not mistaken. Can be ask have poplavochnikov that they think on this expense.

Start from afar. Likely many not know, that FD already few years is sponsor team Ukraine on bobber as soon as, and also flaunting team "Fishdrim" on club World Cup. Even rather is not sponsor, and been, camping on K. We not piarim these facts, type, "A here is we what!". We not demand use only prikormok FD, although justice sake of I shall note, that athletes voluntarily use FD. We not demand loud reports about tournaments (the only uponimanie we discovered in report will Olega Link), nor loud reference nor about companies Fishdrim, nor about the most prikormke. Us simply pleased help children and to see in the answer huge lasting gratitude from them and then our costs, and they believe me perishing rather a lot of, are considered okupivshimisya.
Now imagine instead floater feeder, all after FD and suppose occupy 5 place or 10. Who-thread believes, that I would hear sincere words gratitude? And why until this reproduces? Simply still not it is time.

Romeo wrote:

You ask who will on international level and on rating Ukrainian FD accusations. For starters ask have TOP 20 Ukrainian downgrade.

All deal in is, that feeder still young kind of sports fishing. Too little passed time, to athletes stopped to believe in existence magic prikormi. In poplavke time the magic bullets prikormok already passed. Although shifts there is and in feeder. Here is who-thread ready declare, that with import brand of them wins and beats Zaytsev was caught audits, which will harvest FD?

Romeo wrote:

By the way FD already went on international level with poplavochnikami. And than they fed on. If of course this not great mystery.

Any these be utterly-poplavochniki conservatives. All time 300 kg and always three naming: Sea Bass, bream + and Black. And 50 kg sponge-. Not know, can a fucking criminal! Now matyukov from them hear it enough for sewage :D

Sydoroff wrote:

Why immediately this attitude to FD. And who knows opportunities Fducha?

To compare need to more reasonable price. FD never established itself substitute Since or vde. Chief food commodities - the best the quality of for minimum money.
You ask Sensas do prikormku for 7-8 UAH, as FD. You ask FD do prikormku for 30 UAH. Here is then and let us this a contest :)

+8

Id say so. On ChM tried to find sponsor for doll kit from. Team on fideru. First waded in in state but them not until this. Then addressed parties and there ignore. Ah and komersanty so at all. Although chief argument that 80% men and about 20% dam gets caught someone to catch fish, can I of them whammyed. Lektorat them not need. Although Putin well supported its rating by adopting to attention problems fishermen!

wrote:

Although shifts there is and in feeder.

Fduch I constantly enleve prikormkami FD. In including catching they on countless globally televised tournaments in including and all-Ukrainian meaning. And even when I already not in team FD I would still on tournaments time from time'm applying these a mixture. This I moreover that FD I not "Hellions fan." But equity sake of on tournaments not often meet serious team, which feeds on FD and perishing those more on tournaments rating. Even in our edges as you could discern the situation already not the that was year 3 ago, when all fed on FD. Already very many after and vde and Sensasom and in other prikormkami. Purely for equity wrote. :flag:

This I moreover that shifts there is in dark side. Not in terms of an amateur fishing, namely in terms of sports. :tomato: [and wrote about how that need to ask have TOP 20 fidernogo downgrade - who wants accusations FD on serious for competitions. All the more to apply any prikormki on for competitions they need to constantly accusations on ordinary church, and otherwise this finger at in the sky click. ???? as already here repeatedly mentioned on same ChM in Belgium our team on fact buy prikormki "local of", i.e. what understood from mixtures and from particular brand if in a certain situation will for utterly other a mixture?! And adjustment charging already in the process training facilities :dontknow:

Reality I moreover that prikormka FD for their money Good, but to position its as sporting prikormku I.M.H.O., not worth (at least the range of that there is on this moment. Although would because a mixture constantly change. I here is recently got burned when instead black a mixture as before received on exit "a gray" :dontknow:

wrote:

That who-thread ready declare, that with import brand of them wins and beats Zaytsev was caught audits, which will harvest FD?

Why then under the entire "khalyavnosti" he not but FD now?! :dontknow:

But on expense poplavochnikov. Without grievances, but their results on international tournaments charitably so itself on general backdrop of, and here is fideristy already two years consecutive show "KLASS." Can deal not only in level sporters, but and in prikormke? :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 29 2013 09:18:05)

+1

We began fludit. On prikormkam need to to travel in subject Fishdrima.

And on competitions can be add the next.
Fishdrim in the past year was sponsor 21 th fishing) tournament, team Ukraine, team on Club ChM. Except this spent traditional Tandem.
Fishdrim not Treatment in prizes nor one the tournament, if he is the only prikormochnym sponsor under this not demanding nor pictures, nor reports, nor raised flags.
Fishdrim popular prikormka and company absolutely not to steam it out, that big sport passes past it. :) Perhaps even and is happy, camping on K. Avoids heap negative including in the form of, if team wins, then guys good fellows, if loses, then shit, piss prikormka. :)

Romeo wrote:

Why then under the entire "khalyavnosti" he not but FD now?!

Have us treaty was only on in 2010 year. We has learned, that with FD in skillful acts the hands of can be win any sorevy, that in principle us and gal. One of the best poplavochnykh teams Ukraine, too, but constantly only Fishdrimom. And not to steam it out.

Okay, all until.
'm paddling out I on Artemovku nip little slapping.

+2

Romeo wrote:

. Sometimes very helpful history teach. Europe on the and World Go that keeps managing from history (the first ChM) to do conclusions. Time all-prioritize on their jobs.

On the fig fideristam-some Ukraine history teach, if there trustworthy centralized financing nor training facilities, nor competition, nor other related spending? :dontknow:

Yes their - fideristov-athletes Ukraine - need to, sorry for expression of :blush:, put cancer, to trousers and deliciously a big wet kiss in onoe place - for what they critical conceal from the family got a major drug share of its earned money and predominantly for its expense Sheba, drive-subsist-after, compete, embedded cordage-prikormku-accessories and camping on D., yes still and occupy the most high seats on possible medicine for competitions! :cool:

In my opinion: Dare in FRSU, any torchbearer should have from this the most FRSU as least 80% compensation all their sports spending - here is then FRSU will have moral right down to point fingers such a to an athlete, where-when-that and as him the proper to do. Ah, and until "mamo those, ui mamo" (L. Kravchuk) - see Vysheraspolozhennyy paragraph.

Text or: But and to blame FRSU in all death sentences sins, too, unfairly, until "have aa?aeaae NEMA entities" onfishing sport.

+1

Dood wrote:

At fig fideristam-some Ukraine history teach, if there trustworthy centralized financing nor training facilities, nor competition, nor other related spending?

What this has attitude moreover that team "razosralas" on latest ChM? This sorry happened from moreover that all very extremities were united by that money many spent? Not be ridiculous.

+1

Romeo wrote:

What is this has attitude moreover that team "razosralas" on latest ChM? This sorry happened from moreover that all very extremities were united by that money many spent? Not be ridiculous.

As times contrary - from-for problem having a limited financing, our team not was able go on sorevy, those of before ChM-2012 specifically for studying pond in Ghent, 's reabsorption, only one A. A ghastly participated in these sorevakh.
And need to was to go the entire Team Ukraine - but "babulesov" words race. And in a result - quote from a:. " Team "razosralas" on latest Worlds. "

Ah, and smoothly we pass to ChM-2013 on fideru in South Africa. Fact, but as the saying goes, is manifest :D: Until-that active "know" on practical study the specificity of as industrialized fishing Karpov in African small river have our future collections not there is. And were would "finances" - already right now our fishing sites made their a few snapshots of and parsimonious language.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 29 2013 10:53:47)

Dood wrote:

How times contrary - from-for problem having a limited financing, our team not was able go on sorevy, those of before ChM-2012 specifically for studying dam in Ghent, 's reabsorption, only one A. A ghastly participated in these sorevakh.

From-for this razosralas? Ah-so. Hi, how people contrasted. Team razosralas for the same reasons, that I has voiced in historical remarke. Namely on reason moreover, that need to was become hero, not "to glorify" country, i.e. personal mestyachkovye interests prevailed over the common, with not have one person as me seems. :tomato:

And given principle on which is shaped team (rating otbory) in this no surprise. All naturally. :flag:

As I already wrote under such a principle formation team (and from him nowhere not walk away in the coming years) the only who can all put on seats this beskomprmisnyy coaches with experience in his right mind, which will "don't give a shit" on merit each of athletes team. In any command the form of sport this presence or of truth. :crazy:

+1

Roma, where you certainly "original leadership having a trainer", have which there the most chief crowbar - an independent from personal money athlete financing sporting arrangements? After all who pays money, the and music Member purchases! :D

Scene:
Uncompromising coaches - to an athlete: I I rule harvest hooks firms "X" - immediately buy it for their her and catch it only them! (usage: Instead likely can be substitute a rods up, coils, prikormki, bait and camping on P.)
Torchbearer - trainer: I have these likely there is no, but on their establishing the I already has acquired superb hooks firms "Wu", and harvest d them.
Coaches: Went ??? ?? ? ? from Team! I - uncompromising coaches and with I such Number not will pass!
Torchbearer: Goode ! (Withdraws from Team)

And that further? :dontknow:

Text or: Perhaps, I you jumped on for one "polar" argument, and Roman for the other - and the truth, as always, somewhere in the teens! :hobo:

Last edited by Dood (Mar 29 2013 11:13:58)

Dood wrote:

an independent from money athlete financing sporting arrangements?

Even for their establishing the if not likes submit to trainer. Geu. On the second day any place on the bench spare. And sitting there bush nagging me about injustice and about potrachenykh money :crazyfun:

And not likes this alignment - Cote dAzur homes or wait for when team start fully finance. To word coaches in most species sport this is a clever man, who knows that to do, but himself can to do this not so well as torchbearer. For example Sheva was a good football player in its time, but Hi, as coaches he clearly not prokanaet. Mentality not released. Yes and many other great football players do, for rare the exception :flag:

And harvest fish well with accurate "tips" can be and "monkey up in" teach. Question only in wasting half the time. When would give prikormku achieve escape. The pourer. Will say far hurl. What pace of and camping on P. Things to an athlete remains only fulfill functions "robot." I.e. swiftly to tie a blood knot and not dump fish. Rudely speaking so roughly and usual in any the form of command sport :flag:

I.e. the kind team, which this faster other will understand and have which will "Headquarters" the right in end and will dominate on global level :flag: A singers are sooner or later will appear :flag:

Dood wrote:

uncompromising coaches - to an athlete: I I rule harvest hooks firms "X" (usage: Instead likely can be substitute a rods up, coils, prikormki, bait and camping on P.) Sporto - trainer: I have these likely there is no, but on their establishing the I has acquired superb hooks firms "Wu", and harvest d them. Coaches: Went ??? ?? ? ? from Team! I - uncompromising coaches and with I such Number not will pass! Torchbearer: Goode ! (Withdraws from Team)
And that further?

Bush laughing but so and should be ideally :flag: Only hooks would release coaches bought for sponsorship an old granny ah or provided by sponsor :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 29 2013 11:12:22)

Romeo wrote:

A harvest fish well with accurate "tips" can be and "monkey up in" teach. Question only in wasting half the time.

Roma "on dreams made" (an), high "bibizyan" (young and obedient athletes) teaches harvest :D

Romeo wrote:

Bush laughing but so and should be ideally Only hooks would release coaches bought for sponsorship an old granny ah or provided by sponsor

And if this platform + rods up with coils, a hatchling pond, podsaka, 300 kg prikormki for training facilities and this comp and etc. Accessories - and sponsor proper there? :dontknow: All no compromise a trainer here same sharply can get away on there is no. Here is I about than.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 29 2013 11:17:35)

Vadkh wrote:

Roma "on dreams made" (an), high "bibizyan" (young and obedient athletes) teaches harvest

Getting going. Money have federation so much there is no to me this proposal are interested in :crazyfun: :crazy:

Dood wrote:

All no compromise a trainer here same sharply can get away on there is no. Here is I about than.

Ah then about what "status as homes high culture and life" can go speech? :crazyfun:

Raised team. She has gone. Again razosralis. And so around the circle. But pop corn Cat have people not deaf and there is about than to talk :cool:

Romeo wrote:

getting going. Money have federation so much there is no to me this proposal are interested in :crazyfun: :crazy:

Here is such a talented man right there (size XXXL) on Starobeshevo rots: '(

Give me some pointers - can be whether to sit down near the fishing trainer (on for competitions) and watch for his actions or only with dalika?

Vadkh wrote:

That such a talented man right there (size XXXL) on Starobeshevo rots

The kind okay. In this year I not traveled there particularly. :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 29 2013 11:41:17)

wrote:

Fishdrim popular prikormka and company absolutely not to steam it out, that big sport passes past it.

Athletes units of and fish gets caught thousands of. On forums many those who simply he's being clever.
Producer on forums better not communicate,, wise guys affirmative. :D
Their own observations. :flag:

fm967 wrote:

Sportsmenov units of and fish gets caught thousands of.

The kind yes. Only here is explain it to why producers so interested in "advertising" their products precisely compete and practice this widespread in global scale?

wrote:

give me some pointers - can be whether to sit down near the fishing trainer (on for competitions) and watch for his actions or only with dalika?

In dependence from competition, if sorevy without strict restrictions, then line cross can be, if not, the respectively only for ribbon (camping on E. Roughly with distances 5-10 meters).
PS: Binoculars and a good photo camera with rapid RGP no one still not revisit it. And these things actively are used coaches on. ;)

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 29 2013 12:11:08)

Sport - engine industry, because as precisely in sports to product apply the most tough demands, initially handbook tertiary the quality of and best properties.
Think that about fishing sport in Ukraine can relax and at all not tread th. But in Europe. He there is on somehow their, highly slippery and unsettled rules, a similar on starvation dog hasn't on the summer of Hooking bones and the scraps. Time-prioritize all on their seats, simply need stock up on patience and work. As only Ukrainian fishing operators degenerate, start work on the principle of of England, Italy and France, then questions sport be decided themselves. And until that all talk about financing this wastes time.
Want in sport now, today, through year? Not question! Guys are getting a divorce, spend recent money on fishing trip and cordage, contiguous wave and defeat. No one in any time soon no one nothing not will give. The notion of-spender me it is unclear. I believe that need adequate partnership relations. Only companies managed look like idiots not understand thatfishing sport this one of the most effective ways advance products on market, and I am confident that many are prepared to cooperate.
And here is on this place is worth to ask themselves one the most important question:A that, as, and how can athletes give companies in transformation on financing?
And here all lack will say. Nwoo we put on our futbooolki with entertainments brands of, Nwoo we will write couple of reports about training, um we still say thank you in otcheteakh with tournaments.
Guys, COP from this proposals virtually zero. I serve very long in advertising, was, let-director of series of very successful companies in the most various areas industry, in than an enormous my of the credit. And I Id say that the level of applying, attitude athletes and their skill be useful a potential partners (not contributors and has) until still in Ukraine in its infancy able.
We all look at England, on Darren's Cox's, Andy Findlay, Vila Reysona and Alan Skotkhorna. To gain the that they receive for their globally televised tournaments and training facilities first is worth learn to do the that they make sake of this, become effective in all relations.
And if for youfishing sport and industry are not work, and you not live on reservoirs, not works support in this sphere, then simply forget about financing, no one you for hobby not will to lend money. Simply play the tournaments in [kayf], under desire slide for their money on world tournaments and this will be honest attitude to dear and GDP hobby.

There is a:
Growth professional level athletes (I mean in mind not only skill harvest, but and skill to lend literate advertising fitbek) and growth strong, effective advertising departments fishing companies Ukraine always will go and evolve in parallel. And the dynamics growth will fully depend on talented and whiz-kid people on places that make the first steps on meeting progress.
Loath I believe that question development sport need always start with THE, and questioning in primarily itself question: And enough whether I qualified? To do Governments conclusions and work over a. Believe me, this will be real contribution in development sport in Our To my beloved Wonderland!

Last edited by ZooM (Mar 29 2013 12:24:31)

+6

ZooM wrote:

Want in sport now, today, through year? Not question! Guys are getting a divorce

100%. Pro guys are getting a divorce strongly said and in subject :cool:

Can say about itself. From-for here is such a here is "Amateur sport" I was on the brink of divorce in its time. ???? I understand that himself is to blame. Woman not owes it "tolerate" all of this - here is not owes it and point. If this its choice not question, but the that not owes it this 100% :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 29 2013 12:30:58)

Dood wrote:

At fig fideristam-some Ukraine history teach, if there trustworthy centralized financing nor training facilities, nor competition, nor other related spending?

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, we have no money on Kinderclub species sport, and you say about nedofinansirovanii quite neolimpiyskikh trends :disappointed: Forget it.

About neolimpiyskikh types of sport and about how as they is financed - they is financed by the compete or those who personally their supports :flag:. Nor pittance no one not receives, although perhaps something on bonds and been paved.

I have wife enough long and very seriously Hypnotizes sports balnymi dragon - on ratings worlds leading associations she with its partner in his age categories in the first rider will for Ukraine and in European tops. Is participating in all major for competitions on Ukraine (good as least half pass in Kyiv), two times in year Daniel makes it on very serious tournaments in England (on 5-7 days) and on opportunities still on 1-2 tournaments in Western Europe. And still there is costs on-, on lease the room for training facilities, pay personal training facilities with good and accurate coaches on and vast, and etc. I simply not want articulate annual budget this "hobby." But until I have like all with money more less incapable I favorite wife not can deny :hobo:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 29 2013 14:06:46)

duffy333 wrote:

we have no money on Kinderclub species sport

Strange is obtained. In small Slovakia with populations in 5.4 million And full lack of natural resources.. And we have no. :canthearyou:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions