All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 961 to 990 of 997

32 wrote:

pics is obtained. In small Slovakia with populations in 5.4 million And full lack of natural resources.. And we have no. :canthearyou:

They simply "correctly" budget to saw neumeyut. And Ukraine - so this at all onwww.benaughty.com poverty-stricken country. Even food purchase the account for, we have no nor land, nor households.

Voobe about politics long debate can be, but need not :)

Vertex wrote:

They simply "correctly" budget to saw neumeyut.

"A single Russia", "Party regions" and of for an amnesty for and provide brothers slovakam. Days on two their can be and ?????, then in Czech Republic as locusts slip right out. :x

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 29 2013 15:32:47)

Vadkh wrote:

"Common Agricultural Russia", "Party regions" and of :x

Frankly me already from one mention of parties and political beefin ', man feel nauseous is beginning to. :x

Vadkh wrote:

Day on two their can be and ?????, then in Czech Republic as locusts slip right out.

Have them ministers, too, tried pilfer. Their got kicked out so, that fufayka had wrapped around me.

32 wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):
We have no money on Kinderclub species sportaStranno is obtained. In small Slovakia with populations in 5.4 million And full lack of natural resources.. And we have no.

Open open information.
Have Slovaks far all not in pink color.
And even think worse, than have us.
At least, in poplavochnom sport accurately.
Facts:
In 2012 on Club Championship World in Portugal team Slovakia NOT joined.
In the same 2012 team Slovakia in Championship Europe in Spain NOT joined.
And only to World Championship in the Czech Republic they were, but this and not surprising, because from Bratislava until seats start was just pathetically miles, maybe.
Ah and not need to strongly rethink at what reason Slovak athletes not participate in international startakh.
Most the best financing, which there is in Europe this have Italians, nicknames, the French, Dutch, of Belgians.
And most interesting, that their finances not state, and such a same public institution, as and our the federation.
And here is about this need to rethink.

+1

ZooM wrote:

And if for youfishing sport and industry are not work, and you not live on reservoirs, not works support in this sphere, then simply forget about financing, no one you for hobby not will to lend money. Simply play on tournaments in [kayf], under desire slide for their money on world tournaments and this will be honest attitude to dear and GDP hobby.
Outcome:
Loath I believe that question development sport need always start with THE, and questioning in primarily itself question: And enough whether I qualified? To do Governments conclusions and work over a. Believe me, this will be real contribution in development sport in Our To my beloved Wonderland!

Seryoga as always beats in among the.
Add to this nothing to acquire.
After such cooling posts little what remains to discuss.

+1

S. Burdak wrote:

And most interesting, that their finances not state, and such a same public institution, as and our the federation.

Have nicknames this Angling Trust, if I am not mistaken - this substitute for not federation fishing sport, and society shot and fishermen (only without shot :D). Through them go all payments PRERELEASE on fishing trip presnovodnuyu and marine. And also various membership premiums. Yes and many what still. And there all zombie on commercial foundation and principle of self-sufficiency.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 29 2013 17:00:11)

S. Burdak wrote:

Yeah, I'll open open information.
Have Slovaks far all not in pink color.
And even think worse, than have us.

Duffy333 wrote (and):
We have no money on Kinderclub species sport

32 wrote:

pics is obtained. In small Slovakia with populations in 5.4 million And full lack of natural resources.. And we have no.

1. Speech commanded pro Kinderclub species sport.
2. I not torchbearer and judge sports fishing not can, but a CB fishing trip have us and in Slovakia compare can. And can you say, that when we have will such a love people to its nature and state will the foster and cares about it (nature) so same as they, then and we will have complete rivers fish and clean Bank. Yes and not only Bank.

Last edited by 32 (Mar 29 2013 18:04:40)

ZooM wrote:

to gain the that they receive for their globally televised tournaments and training facilities first is worth learn to do the that they make sake of this, become effective in all relations.
And if for youfishing sport and industry are not work, and you not live on reservoirs, not works support in this sphere, then simply forget about financing, no one you for hobby not will to lend money.

Think, even if from whom the and ????? money and time, forces have us so much work on a reservoir. He so same not gets nor no proposals or financing with hand. Nor who from kommersov even not notice this and so same not will give money. Modicum live on pond.
And if he can this all do in during much time. Means have him all in order on todays day) and without sponsors))

+1

Romeo wrote:

Sydoroff wrote (and):
Why immediately this attitude to FD. And who knows opportunities Fducha? Incidentally FD already went on international experience to with poplavochnikami if I am not mistaken. Can be ask have poplavochnikov that they think on this expense. And than they fed on. If of course this not great mystery. But usually from this no one mystery of not makes.

And we already nothing not think on this expense.
We with Sanja Onyushkinym oil trip team on club ChM in Portugal.
In this year plan exert financial assistance team on direct Europe.
Fishing only prikormkami FishDrim.
Under contest and there was particular conditions industrialized fishing we compile new formulae. These formulae obkatyvayutsya in during year, corrected by a us and our experts in Russia and in Italy and then go in mass production.
In this year a new prikormka bream + was pioneered team to Worlds in the Czech Republic and I on several for competitions in Italy and Spain. In the Czech Republic catches bream brought a joy eye, and incidentally in Spain on train, this bream + brought together I have in sector dozen Karpov with that neighbors from Left and right remained with with zeros. Here is such back U-turns

Incidentally sponsorship of floater FishDrim Hypnotizes from purely altruistic considerations. No benefits from this not waiting for.

My team Maver already 3 year as not knows price prikormki.
Roughly on season competition FishDrim is committing us 500-600kg prikormki.

32 wrote:

2. I not torchbearer and judge sports a fishing trip not can, but a CB fishing have us and in Slovakia compare can. And can you say, that when we have will such a love people to its nature and state will the foster and cares about it (nature) so same as they, then and we will have complete rivers fish and clean Bank. Yes and not only Bank.

Yes no one in this not doubts.
4 times I catching on for competitions in Slovakia and this were bet stake World and Europe.
Not Id say that can be compare on sparse fish Slovakia with Italy or Spain, but the that Ukrainian retaions near not lay this certify.

Romeo wrote:

Ta yes. Only here is explain it to why producers so interested in "advertising" their products precisely compete and practice this widespread in global scale?

Ah and whom its still advertise? First athletes, in view way of life and-style industrialized fishing use much big number of, than simply the fishers. And consumption prikormki in terms tens of athletes not very far moves away from volumes consumption thousands of fishermen. Sit with spring with perezabrosom times in hour, plus domeshat in prikormku what any his no one not revisit it.

Second athletes - object for role model. They benefit contest, write articles, based video. And after reading articles or after viewing video with a ton of little slapping in sadke, the overwhelming majority ordinary fishermen in primarily will buy prikormku, as have moreover guy with leschami, and already then will to pay attention on the rest factors. So producer and interested in popularity his product in primarily have athletes - this become a pledge popularity have ordinary fishermen (provided availability of product).

Last edited by Andrey.dp (Mar 29 2013 21:04:44)

2Zoom
You so all is identically hyped - and OK is breathtaking!)
And is ready to example company "" take on 3-5 year-old contract experienced fidermena-stakeholder-winner of many and vast. To he only on reservoirs and sitting and eiaee support?

All the more that our "" ordinary mediators - bought there and there, and here sold with markup 200%. Rather producers feeders to this will come, but perishing clearly not offices buy it-sell

S. Burdak wrote:

Pod contest and there was particular conditions industrialized fishing we compile new formulae. These formulae obkatyvayutsya in during year, corrected by a us and our experts in Russia and in Italy and then go in mass production.
In this year a new prikormka bream + was pioneered team on ChM in the Czech Republic and I on several for competitions in Italy and Spain. In the Czech Republic catches of bream brought a joy eye, and incidentally in Spain on train, this bream + brought together I have in sector dozen Karpov with that neighbors from Left and right remained with with zeros. Here is such back U-turns

Sergei, here on Rusanovke will tournament 6 April - give advice somehow composition FD (from retailer) harvest to prove in prizes?

+2

Nycolas
+ I Agree, view our perekupov as serious partners, not account for. They even have bought have perekupa and sell. Them not why seriously flow in advertising product in the best case in advertising Trade point. Not more.
Browning. Has on team in each of land in of England and these team consist not from professionals. Possessing dealer have us, they braunig and others. Can and advertising budget pay out perekupu, but perekup not wants his nor whom give, very little. So that until monsters not will come, and all will be built on our perekupakh nor what not will.

In of England the entire this advertisements and promotion explains simply - therefishing market zatovaren until refusal and competition zhestochayshaya. And our market realistically empty and simply swallowing any more less qualitative product - so that about competition to speak not account for.
If watch have us on the intel about a fishing products the its in a normal the form of overwhelmingly, can be obtain from those who Ideology enjoys, not from those who someone and sells.

+4

duffy333 wrote:

If watch have us on the intel about fishing products the its in a normal the form of overwhelmingly, can be obtain from those who Ideology enjoys, not from those who someone and sells.

Precisely so

Nycolas wrote:

2Zoom
You so all is identically hyped - and OK is breathtaking!)
And is ready to example company "" take on 3-5 year-old contract experienced fidermena-stakeholder-winner of many and vast. To he only on reservoirs and sitting and eiaee support?

All the more that our "" ordinary mediators - bought there and there, and here sold with markup 200%. Rather producers feeders to this will come, but perishing clearly not offices buy it-sell

To what and to whom these questions? To what these under # # meeting about ways of doing business?
"This banter, simply market peasant women, and not more." (With) :flag:

Have your companies very well is obtained "realistic" open letters on forums park. Write reported to the with requirement together with "paperednkami" hide still and fishing "paserednkv" :D
:tomato:

Last edited by VIVA (Mar 30 2013 03:21:50)

+1

Nycolas wrote:

Sergei, here on Rusanovke will tournament 6 April - give advice somehow composition FD (from retailer) harvest to prove in prizes?

, too, interestingly to know workers compositions.

duffy333 wrote:

If watch have us on the intel about fishing products the its in a normal the form of overwhelmingly, can be obtain from those who Ideology enjoys, not from those who someone and sells.

Simple example is nor in one bait is no clothing left there is no describe use of prikormki. Geu have Fishdrima his there is no and being asked never) that here to speak.

Nycolas wrote:

here on Rusanovke will tournament 6 April - give advice somehow composition FD (from retailer) harvest to prove in prizes?

On Rusanovke prikormochnykh secrets there is no. On it more is so apparently driving tactic industrialized fishing.
Our poplavochnye plitki with Iraq desert come fideristam.
On during have us different tactical tasks.
Yes and himself batter's box now prikormki and its command substantially is different. We something with clay are working and you have this component not strongly and need.
But if borrow on kinds of, then zameshivaem (team) different choices as 2-4 prikormki.
In work always FishDrim Crucian and bream and to them in different insufficient is actually added sport-black and the sponge-cake. Now still and bream +, and of course land.
That concerns prikormki have us the main task correctly moisturize and accurately set, and then of well-harvest and dokarmlivat.

Will try on tournament come watch.
Yes and tomorrow fideristy promised withdraw on retreatments, so that and tomorrow'll be right there. Can that and'll give you a hint community.

+1

S. Burdak wrote:

We something with clay are working and you have this component not strongly and need.

If can be in two nutshell, why? Only because, that there's gravy itself delivers lures from day one in right place?

Fish-sicles from trough you get enough sleep not will. Clay works as the cohesive and as middle utyazhelitel. When need to quite quickly dismissing add a minor grafiy (grinds prepared).

wrote:

If can be in two nutshell, why? Only because, that there's gravy itself delivers lures from day one in right place?

And for this reason, too,.
Clay have us and for weight and for tie its prikormki and for of relief zabrosa.
And have fideristov and for weight, tie its and zabrosa there is there's gravy.
So have poplavochnoy and as it catching so algorithm and that they and work prikormki.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

fish-sicles from trough you get enough sleep not will

Minimalistic audio collages thank you of course, but I have poured. All depends on tasks clay, that we on it vozlagaem- link, utyazhelit, go lean and etc.

+2

fish-sicles from trough you get enough sleep not will.

Have all, apparently, on ways. Winter, on open water, often gorge myself land + a minor, clay + a minor, camping on E. 'm using can dig as transport-- all normally goes.

wrote:

Everyone depends on tasks clay, that we on it vozlagaem- link, utyazhelit, go lean and writing and things

So clay all these tasks decides simultaneously. Can be vary its relative number of and composition clay (red or blue, example.) Add its that's a bit more and will as bread the pulp in-loaded Boxing Gloves.
I have on small river blue clay, very very water-. Account for pomordovatsya until with prikormom you mix, but balls with orange very long not breeding ground.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 30 2013 17:37:51)

S. Burdak
Buoyed by moment another question, has whether sense on your glance, promoted the clay with goal retaining prikorma (smell and etc.) on bottom in immediate neighborhood from trough? There is in mind in our case (feeder) on during?

Vadkh wrote:

So clay all these tasks decides simultaneously

Agree, but its number of, faction and the quality of solve this task on ways. Or not?

Last edited by (Mar 30 2013 17:40:24)

wrote:

I Agree, but its number of, faction and the quality of solve this task on ways. Or not?

About this I and wrote higher

Vadkh wrote:

You can vary its relative number of and composition clay (red or blue, example.)

+1

wrote:

S. Burdak
Buoyed by moment another question, has whether sense on your glance, promoted the clay with goal retaining prikorma (smell and etc.) on bottom in immediate neighborhood from trough? There is in mind in our case (feeder) on during?

Sense there is, yes and clay on during virtually always need a. Here is only question as you its cooked, to she fulfilled its functions.
Nedouvlazhnish - will swimming away, peremochish with trough not desantiruyut.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions