All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions


Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 91 to 120 of 997

91

Boev wrote:

If will become question sending as team on Worlds in Italy, think, means will have the - need be optimistic.

Only that talked with Sergei Burdakom. Man, essentially, built window in the European sportfishing for Ukraine. Perhaps, there is no in Ukraine another such a human, have which so much experience participation in international for competitions and organizations trips on international contest. In my opinion this need use on maximum (couple's Godparents, which already of his itself my familiar, me nor to what).

So here is, according to Sergei, trip on contest in Italy would cost everyone from participants order 1600-2000 Euro. Frankly, sum not forces eyes get out from orbits. ; many.

But in organizations trip so much the nuance. I, frankly, even and swam To Her a bit from number of information (we almost hour chatting away comfortably).

The most the main problem have us now - the absence of chief fidernogo direction FRSU!

Further, need build structure selection, regulate rules and guarantee norms, in including and financial. Me, for example, very likes system contributions, the existing in poplavke, where a certain sum goes on needs Federation (hope, that team) and to do this need now - until the early season, to then not was various innuendo and scores.

0

92

VIVA wrote:

The most the main problem have us now - the absence of chief fidernogo direction FRSU!

Chief there is, his no one not drive the money changers. This Igor Dutchak.

VIVA wrote:

Read more, need build structure selection, regulate rules and guarantee norms, in including and financial.

Rating this year can be considered training, all will need to prove to anew, I.M.H.O.,.

On structure selection nothing not Id say, think, rating will not have particularly important meaning, all on choice chief direction, or a trainer.

Who coaches? There is no a trainer? Then on choice chief direction, or even, can be on rating (and suddenly.

VIVA wrote:

I dont, for example, very likes system contributions, the existing in poplavke, where a certain sum goes on needs Federation (hope, that team.

That likes something? Them (poplavochnikam) themselves not likes, so as and close lacks. And the rents they so much same, how many and fideristy, i.e. 200 Grzywna (. With team stakeholder CU and EO, for deducting the spending on holding EO and CU. There is no have them special contributions, they their only are planning, and still not fact, that all will agree.

Not going to bother, actually, will need to go for their. If team wins on ChM, then can, will and other talk then.

And pro fish in Italy you have Sergei asked? And pro retaions, on which usually contest ????? Sports increased the and in Italy not so perishing and many. This channels mostly, and if am not mistaken (let by first poplavochniki, which there were), the results there make on bream, carpe, usache and catfish.

This year, on the rating competitions (EO, CU), I.M.H.O., very suited for training to ChM 2011.

All luck!

Last edited by TUR (Dec 6 2009 23:41:33)

0

93

TUR wrote:

the Head of the there is, his no one not drive the money changers. This Igor Dutchak.

I have there is information, that Dutchak already even not chief Ivano-Frankivsk federation.

The last proposal here: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … count=915, too, not simply so.

TUR wrote:

Skyfall structure selection nothing not Id say, think, rating will not have particularly important meaning, all on choice chief direction, or a trainer.

Who coaches? There is no a trainer? Then on choice chief direction, or even, can be on rating (and suddenly.

Here is in including and for this and need chief direction.

TUR wrote:

Dont going to bother, actually, will need to go for their. If team wins to Worlds, then can, will and other talk then.

Personally I on othersnever hope. Simply initiative poplavochnikov enough interesting I.M.H.O.,. In end would still this question on choice leadership direction.

TUR wrote:

A pro fish in Italy you have Sergei asked? And pro retaions, on which usually contest ????? Sports increased the and in Italy not so perishing and many. This channels mostly, and if am not mistaken (let by first poplavochniki, which there were), the results there make on bream, carpe, usache and catfish.

Borya, ah I OK not a small :blush:

First, according to Sergei, contest fideristov not will undergo host at. Channels in Italy highly narrow - order 40-pay meters in wide (though in project international rules spelled out, that 40 meters - minimally allowable width dam, so that all can be).

Of a much need on enleve an, a carp, bream (a white bream) and chub, which there mostly and gets caught.

Because contest fideristov will hold its in ``The "Angling Games" (fishing games) officially a body of water to be confirmed long before start competition. Sergei, for example, already knows two dam, of which will choose place for competition poplavochnikov.

But, understandably, collection nuanced information - also crucial part of training. Who would have in end there not went.

0

94

VIVA wrote:

trip on contest in Italy would cost everyone from participants order 1600-2000 Euro. Frankly, sum not forces eyes get out from orbits. ; many.

Like two thousands of Euro and a bit, and, being on course, soils 24 100,000 Grzywna (. And this no one small sum game already not named a. And if share on monthly salary, then quite profoundly sad becomes.

TUR wrote:

since no (poplavochnikam) themselves not likes, so as and close lacks. And the rents they so much same, how many and fideristy, i.e. 200 Grzywna (. With team stakeholder CU and EO

Borya, not with team stakeholder, and with every stakeholder.

0

95

wrote:

Borya, not with team stakeholder, and with every stakeholder.

Thank you, Alexander, means we all OK less can entertain. Would still lacks! :)

0

96

wrote:

Sort of two thousands of Euro and a bit, and being on course soils 24 100,000 Grzywna (. And this no one small sum game already not named a. And if share on monthly salary, then quite profoundly sad becomes

Agree. To the same, today - this today. But have us in country no one never knows, that will tomorrow, not to mention day after tomorrow.

But with other hand, if man seriously Hypnotizes sports, has big ambitions, puts before a goal, for year and a half can to accumulate. Not travels - nothing terrible. To accumulate - not drinking away and not in casino lose.

0

97

VIVA wrote:

if man seriously Hypnotizes sports, has big ambitions, puts before a goal, for year and a half can to accumulate.

Not need to nothing hoard, not need to Broodthaers from themselves, from their close. The heading well already today. Will day, will food. After all found money and our zimniki, and Ireland. And we find

+3

98

wrote:

Dont need to nothing hoard, not need to Broodthaers from themselves, from their close. The heading well already today.

Likewise think. If I on rating will go on ChM 2011 (ah will happen miracle :)), and will say that need to to go for their establishing the - ah his in bath this ChM - I better on family'll spend these money :flag:

'm going to go in the same Italy with wife'll rest :love:

P.S. If country not wants point to such a a ridiculous amount (even on measure our country) for trip on ChM on fideru, then why represent at all this country where-either :mad:

+3

99

Romeo wrote:

if country not wants point to such a a ridiculous amount (even on measure our country) for trip on ChM on fideru, then why represent at all this country where-either.

Us, when we traveled to World Championship, our country sellnice suits team Ukraine. And we bought, so as take their was have

0

100

wrote:

We, when we traveled on ChM, our country sell nice suits team Ukraine. And we bought, so as take their was have

There is no words - alone emotions :mad:

As was I large opinion about our country so my belief in this even more has spiked :mad:

0

101

Romeo wrote:

We, when we traveled to Worlds, our country sell nice suits team Ukraine. And we bought, so as take their was have

There is no words - alone emotions

As was I large opinion about our country so my belief in this even more has spiked.

Roma. Not country is to blame. Country have us the good (I.M.H.O.,). And here is anyone "Honduras", which we like as choose, makes all, to in this country was well only them. Country its love need to - then she better will (not despite on power haves).

+1

102

For everyone country its grains. For some its embody policy and the drug dealers.

My country this my friends, the most luxurious girls in world, good ones guys, which I respect and prize their talents. Steppe my loose, rivers and Lake. Here is she country! :cool:

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 7 2009 13:35:36)

+4

103

ZooM wrote:

To every country its grains. For some its embody policy and the drug dealers.

My country this my friends, the most luxurious girls in world, good ones guys, which I respect and prize their talents. Steppe my loose, rivers and Lake. Here is she country!

Seryoga, what attitude this all has to Financing team on fideru? Or admiring so their country you agree pay two thousands of Euro to its to Worship?

And then for this the most country (as this have made Ireland-the boatmen and mormyshechniki) not obtain any gratitude in return from its countries :dontknow:

P.S. And then in entire we're surprised, when for other countries world regency athletes with the Russians (Ukrainian and camping on D.) names: '(

0

104

Itself, if fate Allaah and I have will G on ChM, I can find the money 2000. And with pride d stand even in speculating on form under their flags, poloschuschimi on the wind. Country this not abstract THEY ARE, the country this I, you, and other absolutely concrete guys. Serving fatherland this interesting view desire to, as love, as friendship. Because as still times will repeat, country this not they, the drug dealers and goonballs, the country this We.

Me spat who gets in end benefit, internal state of freedom and the availability of motivation and goal is a pledge male sporting happiness. I not want to all of this sounded stilted, but Hi,, when Marrying Buglak in Dubna our flag reared and anthem played. Know such moments and create inherent stake, pile, reliance on which our children will build their excellent myrrh.

P.S. You same one takes this forum, on my view one of the best fishing forums, and one takes not sake of benefits and gratitude, you one takes because not can on fact this not to do, you his love not sitting and all complexity. I serve with users, I know as became difficult moderate, support, and moreover sound confrontational on permanent criticism. This normal, so should and be, the world so works, a path stelyut-reaching, but she in end belongs to all.

+5

105

ZooM wrote:

I dont spat who gets in end benefit, internal state of freedom and the availability of motivation and goal is a pledge male sporting happiness.

Fiderom not come by, but himself sport I like.

Have read enough your debate and on prikormke and on development sport. Debate nor with whom not d, though some comments go for the brink of of sobriety and require explanations of with providing facts those people who their write. But I are registered not for what would someone lecturing.

This post from Zoom me very impressed. Such vital credo in 32 year honoured respect.

ZooM!!!

If you're going to to address connected float switch, d glad to see in our community. If will questions, certainly my phone have Kharkov poplavochnikov.

Sergei Burdak.

0

106

S. Burdak wrote:

This is post from Zoom me very impressed. Such vital credo in 32 year honoured respect.

Y respect Sergei (Zoom) and with natyagom would argue with his post, but only all his thought apply for people who not are burdened family and children. When on at stake is worth welfare family (and not only financial) or trip on ChM choice I have will clearly not in favor of trip :dontknow:

Financially can afford to spend two thousands of Euro on trip, but to do this not d - apparently quite other I have living values :hobo:

If would handled sports professionally, then speech would not was about how to go or not, and so this all goffing around - hobby :flag:

0

107

Sergei, your fishing bobber the hugely seems interested, moreover I are have been arguing explore his :)

Itself, here is would is identically was, if it comes spouse goose in foil grill each time on fishing trip, and called every hour and asked ah that there, as nibble, on that, than was feeding. :)

0

108

ZooM wrote:

Rum, here is would is identically was, if it comes spouse goose in foil grill each time Gone Fishin '(, and called every hour and asked ah that there, as nibble, on that, than was feeding.

Sergei I look you very correctly understood my previous post - zrish in the root of the :flag: :crazyfun:

0

109

Romeo wrote:

Those contest only confirmed what I wrote pro enleve on feeder winter.

More no "Winter feeder." Not will - Brad all of this

At least, Donetsk the federation nothing similar not plans to engage.

Here is in this you not rights! Comes time technology and tactics, not relied from prikormki! On this about, too, can be lock antlers!

0

110

leshiy wrote:

Comes With A time technology and tactics, not relied from prikormki! On this about, too, can be lock antlers!

Javadxan and still fiderami this a contest - whose more beautiful and better :rofl:

So can be plodding before - that, given, that although would roughly knowing, where is worth fish - harvest its without trough Karpov pounder with zabrosom weight on 100 and more meters.

P.S. If familiarity breeds contempt sheets with "Winter goblet 2009" - even constantly kormiv point fish was immediately obrublena in extreme zones and (or) on distant-continental distances (ah need not it many feed) and only in the second round (perhaps, expense of time transition in another zone) fish has stretched to on zone competition and many are gone from zeros. This not river - where fodder water itself he's been spreading the :playful:

P.S.S. For "FishDream" at all I'll shut up - luck in we need first planted Vovku in sector Romeo in the second round :tomato:

Last edited by (Dec 8 2009 14:40:05)

0

111

wrote:

If familiarity breeds contempt sheets with "Winter goblet 2009" - even constantly kormiv point fish was immediately obrublena in extreme zones and (or) on distant-continental distances (ah need not it many feed) and only in the second round (perhaps, expense of time transition in another zone) fish has stretched to on zone competition and many are gone from zeros. This not river - where fodder water itself he's been spreading the.

For "FishDream" at all I'll shut up - luck in we need first planted Vovku in sector Romeo in the second round.

Again you on Starobeshevskomu the reservoir rovnyaete! And so need not! We have retaions, which not freeze! On which there is sports fish! Diffused across aquatoriums and which reacts on prikormku! And depth small and virtually equal on the entire aquatoriums environment that encourages insurers for competition! Roma knows their. So why there is no?

0

112

leshiy wrote:

Wu us there is retaions, which not freeze! On which there is sports fish! Diffused across aquatoriums and which reacts on prikormku! And depth small and virtually equal on the entire aquatoriums environment that encourages insurers for competition! Roma knows their. So why there is no?

This accidentally not Schastenskoe created, which say "through petty a sieve protsedili?" :tomato:

0

113

leshiy wrote:

Roma knows their. So why there is no?

"All that anywhere for Your money." (With) :crazyfun:

I in this circus more not am running :flag:

0

114

leshiy wrote:

At which there is sports fish.

That this for fish?

0

115

wrote:

This is accidentally not Schastenskoe created, which say "through petty a sieve protsedili?"

Precisely, but it not one thing!

And their three, and how many would there not tsedili all, not vytsedyat. And a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, podleschik, hybrid, one of these in, sebel, carp, krasnoperka, tolstolob, perch and the rest fish there there is. Even channel catfish and many!

And outcome and on sebele there well do can be. His there bristling with and large!

And the Hi, was accustomed Donbas contest on major fish to do. Yes I understand this limit of excellence on vyvazhivaniyu, prikarmlivaniyu. But and about speed it comes to shagging forget not worth and about rapid search for. After all and this needs for serious competition. :tomato:

0

116

Romeo wrote:

"Everyone that anywhere for Your money." (With)

I in this circus more not am running.

Ris?r-nudes!

Yes now all satisfied hurricane season. Polovili, posorevnovalis. But in February all a wolf you like it. And I think start on petty fish before the onset of the season will as times incidentally :flag:

Last edited by leshiy (Dec 8 2009 16:13:13)

0

117

leshiy wrote:

A a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, podleschik, hybrid, one of these in, sebel, carp, krasnoperka, tolstolob, perch and the rest fish there there is. Even channel catfish and many!

All! :love: - need to flock to you Gone Fishin '(, us with his exclusive video interview that until Starobesheve Raion reservoir 60 kilometers (on service roads) - that until Luhansk 120 kilometers (on classroom a highway) on time equally to go :tomato:

P.S. Can be and festival on winter fideru hook up!

Last edited by (Dec 8 2009 16:31:21)

0

118

leshiy wrote:

Yes now all satisfied hurricane season. Polovili, posorevnovalis. But in February all a wolf you like it. And I think start on petty fish before the onset of the season will as times incidentally.

I on full meant it you say, that until CU in May nor on what contest not'm going to go :flag:

leshiy wrote:

A the Hi, was accustomed Donbas contest on major fish to do. Yes I understand this limit of excellence on vyvazhivaniyu, prikarmlivaniyu. But and about speed it comes to shagging forget not worth and about rapid search for. After all and this needs for serious competition.

You already times five tried to summer Myslivny on its sebele, and that? Than harvest this "garbage" better at all not touring on contest before summer :flag:

0

119

wrote:

You can and festival on winter fideru hook up!

And I about same! We planned closed, but open business :) celebrate Ligo three to dates from February! There fish bigger than others will :)

0

120

Romeo wrote:

You already times five tried to summer Myslivny on its sebele, and that? Than harvest this "garbage" better at all not touring on contest before summer.

Then I was young and not skilled!

And traveling ???! And you recollect as Barack on bass received? :canthearyou: A two my bulls on of the match Luhansk. So still be able need to! :D And on Krasnyanke in the first round, too, plotvichki and sebelya decided on in my zone. If it comes toch not began to do, too, most, then I would his overtaken would and with Zhekoy on major fish was equally, but decided sebelya and plotvichki which housing office refused outright refused harvest :)

Itself ah if so skeptic, this yours right! But we always you all are happy to see :)

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions