All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 151 to 180 of 997

Romeo wrote:

Oh than can be at all to speak, if even there is no normal system selection, there is no base coaching, at all nothing there is no. Who will in Ukraine to decide organizational questions, associated with Worlds - Dutchak? Doubt!

Here is always have us so plans gromade, but as until affairs - poof

Ah that "always have us so"? To what you this wrote?

What must be system selection, if information about inclusion fidera in program world Games emerged only week ago?

Around the should be order and sequence. First - elections chief fidernogo direction in FRSU, further - adoption decisions about structure team and reglamentnykh norms selection in this team.

Suddenly FRSU decides to appoint a trainer, responsible for training team, which in turn, will create its (maximally, in his view, objectively represents force athletes) system selection.

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 9 2009 15:04:14)

VIVA wrote:

Put - elections chief fidernogo direction in FRSU, further - adoption decisions about structure team and reglamentnykh norms selection in this team.

All goes to what after Cup Ukraine 2010 start system selection to Worlds 2011 to discuss :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

A why after Cup Ukraine?

And have us in FRSU tradition such a :flag: Decision are taken in the process, not in advance :flirt:

System selection need to to approve until the early season, to all knew on somehow rules will go game in next season. This concerns and issues about rankings :flag:

Me more just in this season've angered debates about bias, and wrongness downgrade and that less reputable athletes ranked in rankings part in an inappropriate seats (debate commanded on Cottage) :flag:

Romeo wrote:

System selection need to to approve until the early season, to all knew on somehow rules will go game in next season.

I at all differently even not thought. If rules change in the process of the game, then until one seats, as these rules, so and itself game.

VIVA wrote:

I at all differently even not thought. If rules change in the process of the game, then until one seats, as these rules, so and itself game.

Romeo wrote:

I got more just in this season've angered debates about bias, and wrongness downgrade and that less reputable athletes ranked in rankings part in an inappropriate seats (debate commanded on Cottage).

And where here contradictions? :crazyfun:

Rules formation downgrade all knew in advance - why air then to rock?

Not sport so heavily, please. All we were born in other country. And always, by and large, and in the country and in this and across current CIS with birth of our and our children no one thinks about us. There is only words, so the necessary in period choice for electorate. Here is this I say with the entire technical.

Moreover, in these the most Evropakh and America also. Only slightly more visible freedoms, besetting historically, so as people there he launched become free with 13 century, and we with you, who not noble bloodlines, in 1861 year! So the here is.

But on contest need to to go. In primarily for themselves. After all dealing with precisely now fidernym sports in country, you nourish their ambitions. So why their not satisfy in companies nicknames and other citizens?

In this ties wish to all those, who reads these the premier and perhaps gets opportunity to accept participation in ChM have on the financial resources. Of course better not their :)

And if God will give someone wins, you themselves gladly go back flag the countries, that represent.

Because THAT In USING THIS WEB moment you're going to YOU - hear!

P.S. Opolosnite head with a little water ice.

+2

wrote:

Opolosnite head with a little water ice.

+100! :cool:

And the forum turns into assembly sklochnikov :playful:, not in forum: "All about it comes to shagging on a British donnuyu fishing pole."

This have some mezhsezonnaya crash :rofl: Engine Monitor all and you're a homo :rofl:

Nikolaich wrote:

monumental if man earned, then not will he "help than can" for sustain honor countries. Not will! Ah, and if stole, then are possible options.

There is such a saying: "Kategorichnost - a sign of limits of." You or not want listen to, or not want to hear.

You now very many people being thieves were being called. Respected people. For example, founders companies FishDream, which much make, for example, for good and honor team Ukraine on bobber as soon as.

For example, Sergei Burdak, which, supporting our athletes, loses a long money, which could would bring him his business.

Thank you for wishes. More on this topic I with you everyone am not expected.

VIVA wrote:

. Trip on EO and CU must fully finance oblasna the federation, whose honor you was nice defend?

Now I understand, why in Federation premiums more, than in other. Now not erepenyus. Us the federation pays 90% spending in progress on Q and EO. Thank you them for this :cool:

+2

Romeo wrote:

EU formation downgrade all knew in advance - why air then to rock?

Roma, excuse, but you're making me apply mentorship tone, to speak with you as with small child. :dontknow:

Why you and many other here "shook air", arguing about qualities would be needed prikormki FishDream (komkakh, still there than something), knowing under this, that producer reads this forum? I think, for moreover, to producer wondered and tried to do its product better! So after all?

So here is no one disputes (and not challenged) results downgrade-2009! But many vented doubt, that accrual rating key on outcomes just two competition - not particularly objectively feature reality (that highly as relevant in the context formation team countries). Personally I hope, that these debate will become tweet for a new leadership fidernogo direction FRSU.

You'll notice, leaders downgrade received deserved greetings.

Boev wrote:

Now I understand, why in our federation premiums more, than in other. Now not erepenyus. Us the federation pays 90% spending on CU and EO. Thank you them for this.

Oleg, thank you!

So here is, if FRSU will make sums contributions on EO and CU higher (let, for example, on 1,000 Grzywna (. With team), if will conducted additional selection of the contest, among, say, 20 fringes that--at on rating challengers on trip on ChM, where premium will on 1,000 Grzywna (. With everyone.

Here is and money some what on trip on ChM already emerge.

Yes and have athletes will emerge an additional incentive would. Not "beg just", and, risking own money, earn.

VIVA wrote:

So here is, if FRSU will make sums contributions on EO and CU higher (let, for example, on 1,000 Grzywna (. With team), if will conducted additional selection of the contest, among, say, 20 fringes that--at number one challengers on trip on World, where premium will on 1,000 Grzywna (. With everyone.

Here is and money some what on trip on ChM already emerge.

Under this scheme in the best case manages collect as as times on trip one person - ah as in foreign Bashelis - of a grand poor, but urgently :flag:

Gepard wrote:

. Rulers not very high-quality and plunder resources.

Nikolaich wrote:

you now many people called being thieves. Viva, we this of weathering?

I called being thieves rulers low qualities that plunder resources, i.e. well concrete people :mad:, not need to my words cut to disco to its liking. Write their.

Last edited by Gepard (Dec 9 2009 18:10:38)

And again not wanted to to intervene, but account for, so as neznakomye primary pits rumors, and rumors Turn in a lie.

About financing.

Think, perhaps, all know, that from Ukrainian fishermen-athletes I, more deeply know building a system public organizations, as in Ukraine, so and beyond. So here is hope, that you me hear.

No amount state nor England, nor France yes all the rest countries Europe not fundfishing sport. For life support athletes and there is the federation, which regulates their relations as within countries, so and on the international arena.

I personally sign and with an team of England and Italy, and also with many leading compete poplavochnikami of modernity, which have on the dawn becoming a our federation I constantly found information not only about tactics and technology, but and about building structures their sport.

You can me to believe, and you can and to disagree (but for this you me must desired by lead probative, facts its right) all financing all leading teams Europe is happening solely on money federations and interested in this sponsors.

Note word 90 KOMAND.

And athletes teams like our - Iceland, team the former Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, yes and think, that still 10 can be contribute in this list, drive exclusively for their personal savings. In the best case federation actually pay with start-up premium or is any altruist does, which mesmerizing with their have a vested-earned (on expense stolen this of course was strongly said).

So that demand from state financing, at least, not ethically. This not public prerogative. Have state its problems lack. Truth, if you mean by is under word state federation fishing sport Ukraine, then your demands have under a the stage.

But the truth this soils under aid our same athletes use of the in swamp loose goo because, that every member of federation wants to pay least contributions, under this requires pay for the ride amount far description get out beyond budget federation.

Take and count backward, how many is worth with start-up premium in Ukraine, and then compare his with that subscription on international for competitions.

I you let me give you figures.

Have us premium with team on EO on bobber as soon as within 1,200 UAH., and premium on European for competitions 1,200 Euro. This in 12! Times more expensive.

So that let us start with themselves. Select decent chief fidernogo direction. Consider decision about involvement in ChM and insert plan training to him. Last 1 months before this with all of disadvantaged latter,.

Do 3 phase EO and one phase CU. Tickles more precise rating from 4-'s starts follow you also.
Raise your with start-up premium with 200 Grzywna (. With human until 500 UAH. And on exit arrive at under 50 fringes competing 100,000 Grzywna (. That roughly will measure up 8,000 Euro. A bit will help sponsors here is you and will hollow financing with budget federation.

Ah and if man which themselves calls the sportsman not caring on its development in fidernom direction the why him at all to participate in EO and CU, and all the more in ChM. To meet his reception enough participate in championship Gorlovskoy bathhouses and feel satisfied.

P.S. Reflections on subject statehood and the Motherland need to start after, when although would for starters have read through writings apartments Machiavelli, Sergei Nikolaevich's honor Bulgakov and Ivan Alexandrovich such widely.

And so until this simple like hot air, which, at least, defiles fishermen, athletes, citizens, people which live on the earth, on which were born.

+8

S. Burdak wrote:

Nu and if man which themselves calls the sportsman not caring on its development in fidernom direction the why him at all to participate in EO and CU and those more in ChM. To meet his reception enough participate in championship Gorlovskoy bathhouses and feel satisfied.

Here not quite so, I.M.H.O.,.

Degree of devotion ????? its grains. Someone enough participation in iaeanoiuo for competitions, and whom and there is no. This every for themselves decides himself. Participation only on iaeanoiuo for competitions, on-my, not the most bad option. Aleksandr Zavarov, Bal, Mikhaylyk and many other, precisely so and started, until plant breeders not noticed their and not have proposed other conditions. I not very learn using in this kitchen, but roughly so, vecherinok adjusts the, if that.

Club movement, like as aborning in a fishing sport. Can someday and plant breeders will appear :) Only when this will be?

And until this all not quite sport, this simply hobby. When will in feeder heap "concept", which me even close to podium monetize not will, then I and do simply fish harvest, and until scrum with that perishing :)

Last edited by TUR (Dec 9 2009 19:24:34)

Nikolaich wrote:

I something not understood? Means to World Championship will touring not best the fishers, and Commissars and zampolity?

I not quite this had in mind. In their governing I say ONLY about a fishing sport, pro country I nothing not spoke. Except country and state, there is still one thing the notion of - Homeland.

I here was born, and for me she birth, what would she nor was. I lived in other countries (not many), but, frankly, very missed you. For example, in Holland, for six months have read just Dostoevsky's, and recognized so, as, Sitting homes, not recognized would never!

Under "ideynymi" I implied clean athletes-stiffs, ready for their money in the fire and: Diving sake of. Here is sake of what every himself will pose.

I so and say, that there is no virtually athletes in feeder, their on absolute negation find can be, moreover, and I deceptive not am. And here is poorly this, or well, this again same question still :)

Last edited by TUR (Dec 9 2009 23:38:12)

+2

Liked opinion S. Burdak, but let discern, that the magnitude of payment also depends on srednedushevogo income households in country. Need not be economist or take an interest in policy, to understand, that England and CIS not can be be held.

But here is question about increase contributions for elites Ukrainian fidera can be to consider. But then fidernyy sport will become a closed club, where gather about 20 man, very patriotic and lovers in feeder, which will bear significant costs and not pass through, if on their costs on international contest will touring colleagues with more high rating. So say, members this club enamored on entire head in feeder. But this more is.

So will have use and own and sponsorship and "beating the" something in federation.

Importantly that? To you not on Forum "the fight" suit, and all OK best wagons roll somewhere there and waved to their fidernymi with sticks. ???? successfully!

+1

22% on 78% - ownership ball Dynamo-Barcelona. Us simply not wanted to tear. No one the crushing victory over weak rival not need a. The ball simply "goo" to players Barcelona.

There people with all money nothing do not can, and we with no clothes OK. Against nicknames and other, type on character. Can one times and tickles, but hardly more.

+1

TUR wrote:

There people with all money nothing do not can, and we with no clothes OK. Against nicknames and other, type on character. Can one times and tickles, but hardly more.

In point - said strongly :flag:

Wasn that on kievskuyu promenade Europeans someday manages extricate - here is then chances there is :crazyfun:

So that I would advised FRSU work precisely in this direction, and money not need to spend and suddenly on the pedestal anyone yes of debt :flag:

To the same still disinformation pitch about pig H1N1 vaccine and most athletes from Europe simply not will visit :flag:

P.S. I have the impression, that many simply refuse realistically look on obvious things :mybb:

In 2007 the first Worlds in Yugoslavia on karpfishingu for Moldovans over with the result - 7 place. In South Africa not traveled :O too costly. In 2009 the second Worlds in France over with the result 4 place.

That want say, there such same people gets caught, only you think, that they stronger.

+2

Subject about ChM 2011 for themselvesm closing, I simply'll wait year and a half and bungalows then gonna laugh from around the that in end will occur - not take offence I a realist in his, not optimist :tomato:

+1

Finally, die aller neueste Kreation aus. Chief executive fidernogo direction Ukraine appointed Anatoly named Dingleberry (Trolik). :cool: Vzdokhnul a sigh of relief. Hope, now will emerge clarity, will navedyon order and approved adequate rules fidernogo sport. Skloubeni the first body language there a new BOSSA. :mybb:

Boev wrote:

I hope, now will emerge clarity, will navedyon order and approved adequate rules fidernogo sport.

You already saw adequacy on rating in respect themselves? Personally I more for you and words not Id say FOR! To Stimul-Cash, but you so doing the himself.

And wasn before not he was?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A wasn before not he was?

There is no, not he.

Ah, given that Trolik precisely now on Forum, hope you can feeder in Ukraine risks pushing on a new fist development!
Not argue you two only between themselves brothers! :flag:

+2

wrote:

You already saw adequacy on rating in respect themselves? Personally I more for you and words not Id say FOR! To Stimul-Cash, but you so doing the himself.

Roma, on 100% know, that our the federation voted for Gianni to :dontknow: apparently, only we this and did, unfortunately: '(

Romeo wrote:

Roma, on 100% know, that our the federation voted for Gianni to apparently, only we this and did, unfortunately: '(

Yes what already the difference. Not only you. Western Ukraine, too,. Yes all 5 people. Ah the such. Now let us watch that will change and in what side. As the me, only would this was not personal post current and the formation team on loyalty to the very. From! :D A our deal small - let us compete. Simply it's a shame will, if online purchase through yuPlay.com her on sorevy, need even will emphasize khvalebnymi controlled its loyalty to leader.

Personally I FOR transparency all, that will be traced to poor alignment in sports.

Only there now a headache for me foretell which principle and that shape ;)

wrote:

We're going in-Geu. Why me shines, if I held several jobs only 70% orders? Here is if will come that day, when our capacity would exceed the orders, then and let us to think about advertising.

'm too shy ask. And why on exhibition go. After all not cheap pleasure. Or decision about how, to spend G adopted, and contest not have yielded? :crazy:

wrote:

Thank you for sincerity of.
About downgrade I increasingly saw. Tin. :canthearyou:
About elected a new Chechen Friendship Society in personified by Trolika I not against on one simple reason - ARGUMENTY quality in a closed the door. It is time shift the sports feeder with left for dead point. I was-would not against and you to see on his place, but you same refused. Yes and from promotion Virchenko or named Dingleberry, better the second. Of course, can I and am mistaken - time will tell. Yes, and what you on me's been seizing up. As his chose I not know. On meeting not was and not voted. :canthearyou:

wrote:

How the me, only would this was not personal post current and the formation team on loyalty to the very.

I for this, too, fear.: '(

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions