All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Preferred reasoning about for competitions

Posts 211 to 240 of 997

wrote:

I Agree on all 100%. Until have us not will appear their producers fishing goods. Yes and the.

Stance lobbying their financial interests and not more. (Only talk-furnished). In my opinion.
Sport, as profession, is possible either at the state level - then torchbearer represents NATsIYu and IT absorbed JOLL for this grateful to! (In including materially). Or option, when are at stake Big money and substantial clubs with a decent investing invest money in labor athlete in struggle for THESE money. :mybb:

shkatula wrote:

official lobbying their financial interests and not more. (Only talk-furnished). In my opinion.

At least on this platform we see poplavochnye contest global levels. Not secret, that many team represent interests producers. Athletes participate in testing products brands and its promoting. Yes, the same, Bob Nadd, an image-maker Fox. VDE. Browning, and nothing. His knows the whole world. And knew would we his, if would not purely the commercial stakes?
Incidentally, have us Igor Veselovsky, 4-'s grows crystal flowers when liquid Champion of Ukraine. And many whether know in Ukraine his hero?
Example commercial (material) interest. Contest in the US on it catching be. Here is where level of. On means materially interested. And although athletes (there their call kvalifikatorami) receive any dividends from firms which they advertise, they even and earn on prize. Pervensitva same FIPS prohibit paycheck for victory.

Last edited by (Mar 10 2010 21:36:34)

+2

Hook wrote:

"P.S." Interestingly, and can whether become such ever possible? Although would theoretically.

wrote:

That in this I even theoretically not am counting.

wrote:

As have us not will appear their producers fishing goods. Yes and the.

Guys, can in this it is difficult to believe, but in our country enough many producers various fishing goods. Our Dnipropetrovsk federation sponsors company flagship. On contest national scale (EO, CU) some stand out prikormki, Precious, money on road tolls and living. Of course, absolutely all spending they not cover, but 50-90% always. And this very not little. Plus to this the federation is committing some amount from its Fund. For that them BIG THANKS! THANK YOU! " :cool:
On our local for competitions, and also in neighboring areas our team "The Barracuda" partly sponsors part Music. Always pays us road tolls and living components. For that and them Grand RESPECT And uvazhuha! :cool:
So that, not increasingly so badly. At least have us.
This increasingly I to what can is worth find people in his city of who can although would partly sponsor trip on contest. At least, can be try. :mybb:

P.S. On Cottage Rybak'sbegan discussion about numbers stages EO-2011. Who Needs this interestingly - connect under to discussions about and vyskazyvayte its opinion.

I here is, want mouth here one problem of our people on this about. Deal in that if man on our for competitions sits on platform of XXX, but pounder yyy, enjoys and openly tells about prikormkakh corrections, then on such a human SHOULD will take a sure. And will, slightly whether, not my those, that he public Relations, (Ital), has with moreover directly massive matt. Interest and entire products of XXX, yyy, corrections, nothing to acquire buy. And here is so, on evil this man (to not'm asking you to see my God not became oligarch price :rofl:). Yes if even he and wins something, then at all.
Believe me, this I past on itself and even in sports the Frost fidera this is even can be see on first pages. Ah, such perishing have us mentality.
I not know as in Europe, but here is in states, and networks Bass ProShop precisely athletes Taxation fishermen places, and if there wins on what something water feature torchbearer (often ostensibly) lovivshiy on providing a decoy ggg, then this the bait literally is moving out from stores. Have us same this increasingly as something is perceived on Different, unfortunately.

Last edited by (Mar 11 2010 02:56:35)

Oleg, I same not say, that I have no sponsors. X number of competition me Oregon. Cultural and EO partly sponsors the federation (this already depends on chairman region).

wrote:

I not know as in Europe, but here is in states, and networks Bass ProShop precisely athletes Taxation fishermen places, and if there wins on what something water feature torchbearer (often ostensibly) lovivshiy on providing a decoy ggg, then this the bait literally is moving out from stores. Have us same this increasingly as something is perceived on Different, unfortunately.

Obtuse Yanks. You resent the, that :disappointed: EO-2009 won team "Ozerny" and used under this lures from day one from Browning's, but until now with shelves in stores this a device not has vanished?

+1

wrote:

Wu us same this increasingly as something is perceived on Different, unfortunately.

Perhaps often, but not always!
In progress on Q-2009 transparent / 've just been listening to "experienced", gave "touch", found who can sell
(???? people all from different regions. In end, I happy holder of the Maver Power Lite Gecko.
And except gratitude nothing to these people not experiencing.

P.S. And incidentally, genuinely glad, that the end seller the gugg make.
(Adhere principle: First must earn "their", and then already "others ").

Tigma wrote:

Perhaps often, but not always!

Here better say, on what something stage time. ;)
I, too, once watched on newfangled fidera, as on any trinket, malopodkhodyaschuyu for industrialized fishing. Now same, me simply interestingly whatever rigging of this ship gets caught people.

fm967 wrote:

Some stupid Yanks. You resent the, that EO-2009 won team "Ozerny" and used under this lures from day one from Browning's, but until now with shelves in stores this a device not has vanished?

Igor, here is pro this line of our people I and spoke. Thank you for woodgrain example. :flag:
That same concerns prikormok browning, then this sized device we we import more to needs those who his ordered. And only a small part of is faring in sale. And if to talk about winnings, with positions used prikormok, then in Ukraine, Igor, was won much more competition, than EO. So, purely you, for Help. ;) But pro the, if will want guys, tell themselves, if not, I their force not can.

Last edited by (Mar 11 2010 03:22:14)

Boev wrote:

Our Dnipropetrovsk federation sponsors company flagship. On contest national scale (EO, CU) some stand out prikormki, Precious, money on road tolls and living. Of course, absolutely all spending they not cover, but 50-90% always. And this very not little. Plus to this the federation is committing some amount from its Fund. For that them BIG THANKS THANK YOU! On our local for competitions, and also in neighboring areas our team "The Barracuda" partly sponsors part Music. Always pays us road tolls and living components. For that and them Grand RESPECT And uvazhuha!

Ah, personally I, frankly, even and not thought, that so wellthe case with federation and scuba diver areas iaeanoiuo athletes. Simply? Not expected? So what about the moreover, that this a long - would argue fully.
What about the partial sponsorship of shop - why something, and presupposed, and was am confident in such a scenario. If be honest until the end of I believed that The Barracuda you provides prikormkami, partly ekipom, transiently, nutrition, accommodation and camping on P. Fully or almost fully, and the federation is committing some least (say on 50 Grzywna (. On athlete (figure with ceiling), which, ostensibly must cover his needs around the), and something, and, quite nothing not is committing, except crust, in which written, that you such something such something and're doing your gigs under start Dnipropetrovsk federation. :) This option, why something, me seemed more faithful. And thank God, that increasingly not so badly, as I itself represented. Means all is not lost. :)

Boev wrote:

This is increasingly I to what can is worth find people in his city of who can although would partly sponsor trip on contest. At least, can be try.

But, not all immediately emerges. Need to first results show, to emerged-spender. And here have primer again same the problem due to lack of money on normal-, our prikormku and trip for expertize experience.
Analyzing this situation, come to view, that participation in sports in real moment - this cup of tea, mostly, sellers and counselors (ownership) fishing stores (as own focus on maintaining, tests cordages, giving advertisements and opportunity the acquisition of needed things on zakupochnym prices), either, enough collateralized people who can afford to this, as hobby. And tide fresh blood from small cities, given, that in his most, in small cities level of pay labor below, than in large cities, and all the more in iaeanoiuo centers, hardly emerge until improvements economy, at all. In my opinion :flag:

Last edited by (Mar 11 2010 15:13:48)

wrote:

. Which can afford to this, as hobby.

Possessing such global hobby as fishing - have as-would podkhobbi - participation in sorevakh? :))) This is tightly.

What about the ownership and sellers - perhaps yes, them this is much easier and easier do in force not only access to greater number of cordages, and even, and in force opportunities compare and pick a specifically under themselves, not so as say I have - there is N-flamboyant budget (modest), in which modicum fuck and the organization in need to. And even, moreover, to the organization in - take and legke and convenient place it, yes sound and his aside from basic, even and somehow my demands coil. And to deal and understand that me need to, at least, need to a bit poyuzat plans. And to do choice account for not later couple of-top three fishing trips with use of one caused to. And in the best case:
1). Perelopativ a thousand of views, such same as I, newcomers in Internet;
2). Adding to them opinion consultant, which in any case gives assessment of any devaysu with his hand. Let-God such advisers as Vitalik, which increasingly typically recognized shake and all can chase. And after all often-densely in some no clothing left a consultant for serves spinningist or poplavochnik, which have their priorities and in my own rods and in on, but about feeder they, in the best case, reading in the same and-online; it's. And I here is even know shops, in which seller-consultant - L for 40-45. And you think, that she something realistically will recommend?! Abouts organs is Oh);
3). Choosing in Internet no clothing left (and then nor the, that consultant nothing not tell pollsters Horton, and even and hold before-buying udilishche impossible.
Here is where I. Spent, to example, as something so its budget man and received on exit something, and about the virtues of and shortcomings this something, him even will have to know, but only already being owner this things. And these he will have swim, can even not one year, and a little more excited, above than he will determine on purchase something even. If at all will determine.
Far here even try to, even for its expense, participate on urban / still be theirs. / grassroots (right emphasize) sorevakh, for making experience, when from zero not always gets the withdraw on simple a fishing trip.

Ah, of course, without sport and account for. But here is, if on itself judge, I would, of course, Hua needed experience, preferences in prikormkakh, Citybottles and, of course, a certain confidence in their forces - gladly would participated, at least, on urban for competitions. On 10% from-for simple gamblers excitement and on 90% on reason experience their forces with rivals. 9 from 10 times go on fishing with friends, which have 2 species industrialized fishing - donka (you dumbass) and a floater on the surrender. What this rivals?! "Narratives" pro feeder helped been wooing only 1 of them. Again same only theoretically, because as, he plans to borrow itself udilishche for 200-300 Grzywna (., so say, for "verification." T. E. Our mentality not familiar will win, even sound logic - simply, perhaps, this need to explode.

Here is. Think, the excitement and desire to try their forces have many. And can I and am mistaken. :)

Last edited by Hook (Mar 11 2010 18:22:24)

Hook wrote:

. I would, of course Hua needed experience, preferences in prikormkakh, City bottles and of course a certain confidence in their forces - gladly would helped

Won a long competition with fiderom for 120 Grzywna (. And deal on Picker (with him until now people scoff) for 80 Grzywna (. Without cords and tech-y coils. And experience as such by not was. Was only confidence. :flag: In for competitions need OR to participate OR there is no. All simply.

+7

Ah, one confidence already much is worth! But, for example thank you! This with steeply, on fact! :) Respect and uvazhuha!

As many people say about sport and as little, in end, accept in it participation. :dontknow: :flirt:
And for Vovku can sign up. When we started, some tackle have him indeed were such, as he wrote. :flag: :crazyfun:
I have large desire to his super Picker "accidentally" break the. :flirt: instructor take care of his - I already authoritarianism wily plans. :rofl:

Nikolaich wrote:

Now, perhaps, "only confidence" not gonna fly. In my opinion.

Yes he, Hi,, until now on this Picker but. Tin! :tomato:

Yes, incidentally, want do ANNOUNCER. :flag:

With yesterday's days I not am chief executive fidernogo direction in Donetsk federation. Chairman federation passed my retired. So that, all questions, until that, to abject federation, and in further - to a new leader. If honestly, not know who them will. :shine:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 12 2010 14:12:31)

I you "minusanul."
Something you surrender quite positions began!
You same few years could this slog on on itself! And now're breaking up with? Understandable, that it is difficult, it is understandable, that is content. But, need to fight!
Simply, the next your possible step - this full zabivalovo on sport!
Advise you not do more steps, which will at nothing to drive a wedge between you and athletic fiderom.
Luck!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I you "minusanul."
Something you surrender quite positions began!
You same few years could this slog on on itself! And now're breaking up with? Understandable, that it is difficult, it is understandable, that is content. But, need to fight!
Simply, the next your possible step - this full zabivalovo on sport!
Advise you not do more steps, which will at nothing to drive a wedge between you and athletic fiderom.
Luck!

Here is realistically humor me.. And you the, what deal until this just? :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 12 2010 16:47:32)

Ah, such, that I the entire your tinder already few years see, as this increasingly was happening with foam have cavity and than it begins to come.
Here is and increasingly.

"It is difficult be god." (A. And B. Strugatsky)

Last edited by format (Mar 12 2010 21:26:57)

Romeo wrote:

Since yesterday's days I not am chief executive fidernogo direction in Donetsk federation.

Overreacted. A pity. The federation, then "birth." Built long, and the damage retaliated quickly. In my opinion.

There is have us torchbearer. Former, it seems.
Winner in team and bronze the prize-in lichke International Film Festival 2008, incidentally, for the same path followed. First "ARGUMENTY engage thankless necessity organization", then "are weary poorly organized contest", then "I authoritarianism house, money on contest there is no, go all on.."
And I, not without pride, believed his the best their learner from and one of the best athletes Rostova.
And he took, yes and, was burned-out. Can ambitions stifled?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Just, the next your possible step - this full zabivalovo on sport!

And so and will - witnessed. Such a process is irreversible, unfortunately.

Text or, Roma, not you'm debating Hebrew: Fly, not pick up on its expense. Simply want, to other guys, which only are beginning, have learned from this lesson.

+2

. Built long, and the damage retaliated quickly. In my opinion.

In life all far easier - this normal psychological reaction.
In the early feeder seems, slightly whether not deity, jutting out of on the throne over hassle of who - and him devoted all aspirations and electorate of.
But in one day moment becomes clear, visible previously unvisible and highly unambitious the brink of - in a result "the deity" it turns out instantaneously go away a loser with throne and forever forgotten.
Such is human nature. Truth, such can happen far not with every, our psychological "the portraits" different, "under the top of a Xerox" not written.
Somewhere so.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 13 2010 01:17:54)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Since yesterday's days I not am chief executive fidernogo direction in Donetsk federation. Chairman federation passed my retired. So that, all questions, until that, to abject federation, and in further - to a new leader. If honestly, not know who them will. :shine:

I you, Roma, was Japan. On many reasons.
Now have you there is UNIKALNYY chance free themselves from some parts of problems and to address, entirely, workouts and sports!

+2

As on me, then, too, there is nothing terrible. Hope, have on will more time on coaching, and contest.

+1

ZooM wrote:

How on me, then, too, there is nothing terrible. Hope, have on will more time on coaching, and contest.

And the. :love:

Incidentally, very would like to see you on tandem in this year. Karp the has grown up still and, think, from 3-'s kg will on a playdate. :crazyfun: :cool:

wrote:

tteper have you there is UNIKALNYY chance free themselves from some parts of problems and to address, entirely, workouts and sports!

And here is this in point. Club the, alive and, hope, will Classic! In this year, hope, are gonna change itself philosophy speech club and let us to dissent as a single entity without contingent division on Deuce - I.M.H.O.,, this progress! Despite many esli problems, club always easier field team virtually on all contest. :cool:

And engage development fidernogo sport so, as his see I, not makes sense, so as, except foes tends, I nothing not achieved. Why people questioning stick in wheels? Easier free a path other and go further. :glasses:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 13 2010 08:32:37)

Roma, us on Medvezhke very liked! :cool: So that let us to do everything possible to to visit tandem and we can have matching. :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions