All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Yet there's gravy

Yet there's gravy

Posts 1 to 30 of 77

Fidernaya tackle with a floating the feeding trough.

Yet there's gravy

This your fishing bobber? Or there's gravy? There is no, this yet there's gravy! Tactic Andy Findleya (Andy Findlay), the one who brings me him victory on past for competitions, devilishly is simple, in than quickly might be certain John Arthur, reunited with the sportsman on a reservoir Makins Fishery

First time I watched, as Andy findlay but as snastyu with a floating the feeding trough (floating feeder), in May 2009. This was one of those rare days, when I decided not go on fishing trip (closing: Such happens rarely, but not was able hold from walk onfishing complex Makins Fishery, owned now companies Dynamite Baits, to watch, as go affairs have a new owner.

Bypassing around first the pond, I observed, that at the second and fourth quite many known fishermen compete between themselves on dispute. One of them was Andy, and, although me not like approached only too close and distract his from process, I could to see, that he successfully but on feeder - surprise, it occurs to me!

However soon I did: Something in his cordage not quite usually. He eiaee on clean water fourth the pond, one of the most deep increased the complex, and highly far from ropes in with buykami, peregorazhivayuschikh area in half, and I saw, that with every falling in water his there's gravy created around themselves expansive cloud prikormki.

Certainly, in feeding trough to point achievements trawling should not was remain smooth ,-sum game nothing. And here until me has peaked: His there's gravy on bottom at all never is mired - she yet! See crime as on the surface with his points surveillance I, on fact, could not, and later Andy told me, that his competitors-neighbors its, too, not saw!

Finn (nickname Findleya) continued top in is contest of, and later several months his way to industrialized fishing again led to a serious devastation in his own fishy reign. For day before as I met with him, to get material for this articles, he as times won another a competition on Makins Fishery with 17 carp common weight almost 100 ?(1 pound = 0.454 kg), with all these fish were caught out with the help a floating trough. That is why I have fulsome burning desire to I get the until essence this prettiest way as industrialized fishing, to to acquaint with him you, readers magazine Match Fishing. Finn, tell me about it! The end of the with your easy rallies of.

Should start with, that yet there's gravy not is entirely new word in as it comes to shagging, however hardly there will someone, who enjoyed these arrangements with tangible success. I he was playing with this technique already few years, and all of this time she graffito array preset and experimentation. Think, in this year I carried its crime as until perfect, that proved by a series of excellent results, in particular, Philadelphian here, on base Makins.

On shoal my SOLOVIA still are standard tonuschaya there's gravy or there's gravy-method. Yet enters in deal on more deep clean water. Best he works spring and summer, when fish usually not wants to cling have trawling on conceals. The only alternative here is transporte waggler (had forced in offering facile layers water with special connected float switch, determination stating permanent podstrel to him dozen pellets pelleta, but, contrary title, harvest so can be virtually on any the pourer), however believe, that in skillful acts the hands of yet there's gravy will more effective!

Yesterday, for example, I was launched with method-fiderom, but the depth of was too big, and five zabrosov not brought nor one poklevki. I saw many fish, razgulivayuschey have the surface, and so instead method simply get them belts and works snap with a floating the feeding trough. In a result immediately same caught carp and still four under five next zabrosakh! With this moment I until the end of competition already not drive the money changers type of snap and in end won with weight 94 pound!

Believe, that floating feeder slightly look like on occurred baggin waggler (your fishing bobber, equipped with in the lower parts of the feeding trough), however my yet there's gravy allows use less prikormki and creates on water less unrest. Karp associates flipflop trough with the emergence of food, but highly often should not for it until trawling, to to meet there with right complement. I repeatedly watched are whirlpools in place the fall of the conventional trough, but poklevok not was. Am confident, that fish was walking up to the surface and podkhvatyvala particles feed, diffused under strike trough about water. That is why I you on floating feeder, which turned out to be extremely effective, still and on reason moreover, that most fish such snap previously not seen.

Should add, that utterly in love with in this way to as industrialized fishing - he created for such fishermen, as I!

Most my floating feeders done from uncircumcised ready genuine seamed products exempted, such as Dutch Master Bullet Feeder. I only'm cleaning up entire shipment and am entering in foundation tier vysokoplotnoy frothiness. Such foam enjoy the roof team is on, and she is the best porous input compared with polistirolom, which can don ? t notice it. For reliability I'm picking up section frothiness glue Araldite and'm missing on central axis trough fat, guide inherent stake, which securing on exit the bracing from more gossamer wire.

I prefer crime as with flat the floating height , because she less subject to effects wind. For this reason I myself foam so, to there's gravy sat in water as can be below. I take with a trough several different standard sizes, so that can easily vary number of inlet prikormki. To services they join with the help standard fastening with a Karabinek rifle back.

I like observe poklevkami on movements trough, so I do their a floater white or dye my in black color, to be arranged under blikovanie water the surface. Zachernenie can also do their less visible, in a result what countries sitting nearby fly fishermen not can figure out, somehow way I enleve! Place it I Guides on the feeder, as if would eiaee poplavochnoy snastyu, and strike, when she disappears under water. ???? leapfrog not always is necessary, because fish tends to samozasekatsya.

Tooling

For industrialized fishing with a floating the feeding trough I'm using its usual fidernoe equipment and very a similar tethering snap. The main fishing line serves Korum durability 4 a1,600., 150 meters which perfectly fill until the railing shpulyu my reel Preston PXR 3,000. More important, that I find called a as such quite well a floating, and this an ideal option. Basis ends 12-conversion by (1 an inch = 2.54 centimeters) had, in thats highly tuned shotgun with fastening. To this clasp I submit as ceasing (way noose in loop - for greater reliability), so and floating crime as.

Ceasing made from fishing line of yours powerline diameter of 0.17 mm, and his the length of the can vary within from 30 until 75 see Here, on Makins Fishery, I believe correct length defence wakes up aggressivity something about 45 centimeters, however on more deep reservoirs, such as my local Brooksby Pool, I give ceasing very long. Raw hint such is: Than deeper a body of water, those longer than the should be ceasing. If I have occur idle poklevki, I as they see fit ukorachivayu ceasing.

One of useful practices - twist it the past few inches povodochnoy deal. This promotes rates of that part of filament, which passel of about the feeder.

My hook - invariably a credible PR36, Number 18. Under this way industrialized fishing I prefer small hooks, because believe, that they provide more natural behavior nozzles and at all well work.

Fish-sicles and the nozzle sitch

I'm using own mixture of Fin Perfect Mix 1 (firms Sonubaits), because in it contains much share ground razbukhayuschego pelleta, that helps give mix ease and buoyancy. Other a critical ingredient are bran. I buying their wholesale have a branch for animals, but you their you can purchase and in a supermarket, where they are sold in the form of a mixture cereal for lunch. Should necessarily ensure, that bran have crude grinding, because such a mixture of will better thrown from trough. After all you, certainly, not want, to fodder looking out.

I I take Mix 1 and bran in ratio 1 :1 and leave so much water, how many necessary, to she fully soaks in. This mixture of easily cooked for several minutes squarely on Bank: Than she make more active , the better. You need not borrow many moreover and another component of - one package Mix 1 and roughly such a same number of bran well ????? on five hours industrialized fishing.

I anxious with many nozzles, and better other until have shown themselves maslyanistye tsilindriki scrambled Floaters diameter of 8 mm firms Sonubaits. This a special floating pelleta, which you can turn in slowly drowning, il with the help a special pump (transporte pump). Immediately after bleeder I simply leave their under layer by layer water in the side's trough its platforms.

Under Quick on hair such bochenok I always prokalyvaiu with of butt-end, not side, because so he held better and longer not is unraveling. If wood pellets has form of the oval shape, I, for the same grounds, prokalyvaiu his along greater axis. Love, to the nozzle sitch on Aurum / take a closer prilegala to tsevyu hook - it seems, this improves his zatsepistost. If you have many unmet poklevok, then this often explains too big-hair. I am convinced, that the use of slowly that sinking nozzles will bring you more fish.
Where harvest?

With hand this way to may seem than something like shlepanya at random , however, think, here apply all principles correct as industrialized fishing, and, above all I mean in mind reasonable rates, precise impose. If you capable under every zabrose sighting to send the pourer with prikormkoy in one and the same point , you have will more poklevok, because fish to settle on concentration of food. I but pick a some a comfortable distance (today I catching on distance there is, component of two-thirds of distances until dividing ropes in - in arranged direction) and for greater accuracy zabrosa klipsovat as such. Less just want to drag away the pourer from clouds prikormki, so after the fall of the trough: Diving not move snap. And still I never leave crime as in water too to stay. Perezabrosy are important for sustain clouds prikormki in the right active able.

When fish feeds on not particularly actively, can work more it approach, and I going to drop off the its tackle in what something another place, especially if see, that there stands at fish. To the same so can be give for a holiday the main point industrialized fishing.

Conditions industrialized fishing

Some hot and a quiet weather is far not the most better, and a critical factor serves favorable wind. Here there is no differences from industrialized fishing method transporte-waggler: Poplavochnoy snastyu you will, too, awkward act with strong, wind in face. In case floating fidera this, likely, still kritichnee, because any arc rises in a fishing line will instantly weaning crime as with caregiver appreciation.

Until today days I never truly not oaught with a floating the feeding trough during rain. We contain in utterly smoothly run weather conditions, but soon lit up electric storm, scrubbed in a bolt from and several times has passed begun! However this not very something scared off fish, and I caught several good tails, when rain, as from buckets!

Dignity a floating trough

sick kids a Tool fishing , when fish held in the top of layers water
Mr. Matej Srsen as there's gravy, but] swims!
Gives opportunity visually to control poklevki
village financially fish like the dining bell
Allows harvest further, than poplavochnoy snastyu
Dont requires large numbers of prikormki
stain perfect the alternative way industrialized fishing transporte waggler
Usually provides samozasechenie fish
took over fish, which everything else already, uh, seen some!

Broke little new ground with English G. Goats

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by shkatula (Dec 13 2009 18:55:34)

Romka, remember the second day tandem? As I foams sought, to fill crime as and do its a floating? But not destined to, on Medvezhke Bank very net: '(, and then we would them have shown :confused:

Here is all and message was confirmed.

What mass such trough and from no she material?

wrote:

How I foams sought, to fill crime as and do its a floating?

So with new Mad Carp kormushkami can be, too, most to do - only cargo to remove, have them sealed plastic saying floating.

Nikolaich wrote:

tackle, of course, fidernaya (resembles on tekhnoplankton), but to English by rod not has no relations.

Me, too, so seems.

wrote:

. Have them sealed plastic saying floating.

So floating, that even there indeed there's gravy] swims? :D

wrote:

. Floating, that even there indeed there's gravy] swims.

So prikormka, too, virtually hot dry keeps clogging up (slightly uvlazhnennaya for these - judging by article) - although this already it seems on popravochnuyu enleve, only instead floater there's gravy :canthearyou:

And as far can be continue to cast until such a crime as? On the idea of, role weight serves filled with in crime as prikormka, but:

- with one hand, prikormka must be pereuvlazhnena, to, as a a trunkload of in crime as, create modicum any mass of, sufficient for zabrosa.

- with other hand, if prikormka must you get enough sleep and form blot under a splash landing trough, prikormka should not be pereuvlazhnena.

shkatula wrote:

I dont likes observe poklevkami on movements trough, so I do their your fishing bobber white or dye my in black color.

Is obtained, that vershinku to present not need to? And as provide a permanent tension fishing line of yours?

wrote:

Romka, remember the second day tandem? As I foams sought, to fill the feeder and do its a floating? But not destined to, on Medvezhke Bank very net, and then we would them have shown.

Here is and well, that not found, otherwise you would accused in violating rules. By the rules there's gravy must lie on bottom.

wrote:

And as provide a permanent tension filament?

Raze. This option very crass floater, 3trillion for samozasechenie carp.

Last edited by TUR (Dec 15 2009 00:46:23)

Wily a crook this Andy findlay.

I think, when his friends fideristy learned, as he have them elected, then "findeley" him added :)

TUR wrote:

I think, when his friends fideristy learned, as he have them elected, then "findeley" him added.

To this not happened, he has guided feeder squarely on crime as and, think, stashed the tip: Diving. Then not going to get caught.

shkatula wrote:

Fidernaya tackle with a floating the feeding trough

Thank you for article!

In this season emerged such thought, but test not managed. Think, this will be effective tackle for amur, herd which summer trek have the surface and refuse tumble down.

Need to only will with right complement experiment ;)

worm wrote:

need to only will with right complement experiment.

Me only not quite is clear sense deal in services. Why simply not spinning shotgun (on which there's gravy) to the main a fishing line?

+2

Year 4 ago eiaee in one specifically zailennom place. In pirsovskuyu crime as without metal weights on each end threwin one Polackjoke cube penopleksa (type foam plastic). There's gravy and sinker separately, freely were slipping with the perspiration in a loop paternostera.

Under falling on bottom, sinker naturally opuskalos, and there's gravy with feeds recovered vysypayas. Made their ribs triangle - cargo, there's gravy, point the mountings the leash. And there's gravy not sinking, and a stretch there is and poklevka tangibly felt. Catching in loosely Thrombocytes pond.

+5

Interestingly and on plotve work will. Although

In continuation of themes

Some pristine fmrma nuclear and industrial safety agency rolls such plavayuschieya trough

Zoom

Last edited by 84 (Mar 3 2011 19:52:17)

This the English company and is called simply and something I had to say - Nisa feeders:
http://www.nisafeeders.co.uk
Have them many any interesting things.
Namely this model is called Chummer:
http://www.nisafeeders.co.uk/floating_f … ummer.html
A similar model Chomper:
http://www.nisafeeders.co.uk/floating_f … omper.html

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 3 2011 20:12:31)

Crusade these floating trough were represented on booth Lucky Fisher today in an exhibition!

Last edited by 84 (Mar 3 2011 21:18:40)

I so and neponyal for themselves 2 things:
- in what position under using floating feeders keep vershinku (its after all not vzvedyosh);
- if wind to Bank, cause a trough, too, will jihadi to Bank, and is obtained, that need to periodically podmatyvat as such?

wrote:

I so and neponyal for themselves 2 things:
- in what position under using floating feeders keep vershinku (its after all not vzvedyosh);
- if wind to Bank, cause a trough, too, will jihadi to Bank, and is obtained, that need to periodically podmatyvat to let the line out?

Yes, a bit it is unclear, when this tooling is called "yet there's gravy" or "Nisa feeders", but is worth only give it name "there's gravy-your fishing bobber" - and all immediately becomes on their seats (poplavochniki such issues not ask) :flirt:

Dood wrote:

but is worth only give it name "there's gravy-your fishing bobber" - and all immediately becomes on their seats (poplavochniki such issues not ask)

Yes, but have poplavochnikov there is shipment, which on bottom and closer sink, and which captures position floater and ostnastki.

Last edited by (Mar 4 2011 11:12:36)

Dood wrote:

Nisa Feeders

On-my, word feeders in the title - the only, that its links with as catching.

These floating trough inherently are development themes with dire floaters-vaglerami, eliminated are equipped with pruzhinkami in the lower parts of. This the slinky for cyprinids kept metallization pastes or prikormki type metodnoy - very a sticky and rasschitanoy on privazhivanie and enleve carp in the top of layers water. But volume of these pruzhinok small and with them not tickles use prikormochnyy a minor pellets. And with kormushkami this in the most times. And volume of well sufficient.

duffy333 wrote:

But volume of these pruzhinok small and with them not tickles use prikormochnyy a minor pellets.

So in this case, is obtained, need a special pellets - he should be vsplyvayuschim or have neutral buoyancy?
And again: Under wind this there's gravy, on the idea of, will stupidly drifting on the wind and, on the idea of, fish must have time impress the natives for the time, for which there's gravy swim until Bank or closest reed (camping ons pace of poklyovok should be incredibly high) :canthearyou:.

Last edited by (Mar 4 2011 13:17:45)

wrote:

So in this case, is obtained, need a special pellets - he should be vsplyvayuschim or have neutral buoyancy?

There is no, pelets goes the usual, token prepared by to it comes to shagging. He is clogging with prikormochnoy a mixture of. Under hit: Diving mixture of with peletsom (for example size of in 2-3mm) is beginning to on the sly is beginning to you get enough sleep from trough and fall down past teetering on follicle services nozzles (for example, peletsa in 6mm). Karp incredibly humorous in gender-water or near the surface on Satira is beginning to harvest falling particles and should to seize the pourer with a hook. And pace of zabrosov can be regulate degree of sparse the filling and "plastilinistosti" prikormki.

duffy333 wrote:

A pace of zabrosov can be regulate degree of sparse the filling and "plastilinistosti" prikormki.

Closing, but force wind we adjust not can.
And this need to (ideally), to near on the wind not was other fishermen metres, at least, in 50.

wrote:

Skyfall-my, word feeders in the title - the only, that its links with as catching.

Likely here there is no linking notions with kvivertipom, but the feeding trough and zakormom - directly a direct

duffy333 wrote:

Those floating trough inherently are development themes with dire floaters-vaglerami

And almost, too, most, that had forced carp with floaters-the gatekeepers. Is used yet or slowly tonuschaya the bait. Yes and at all this all quite separate needs of, raze not crossing with a classic fiderom. Simply rods up use fidernye.
And in as a prikormki and its components in this situation successfully adopt granulirovanyy fodder for animals. In ancient literature he screens entitled "Frolik" Any "selling" fodder] swims and long. Offenders gloom, until vegitarianskikh. Is used as integral, so and drobleniy, the rest components - on situation.

Last edited by Pavel K (Mar 4 2011 15:25:37)

Yes ah! Had forced with these kormushkami-floaters the same, that and with snastyu for-zabrosa. From its experience such industrialized fishing can garantinrovat, that on-start under perezabrose times in 7-10 minutes on 50m have you a floater not referred. This requires enough a strong superficial for.
Moreover these trough very of a highly specialized on our reservoirs - only when a major fish walking on the surface.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Yet there's gravy