All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Worm's book

Worm's book

Posts 31 to 47 of 47

worm wrote:

full video

Petrovic access shut down :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

fairly central to wrote (and):

Full video

Petrovic access shut down :crazyfun:

I have works.)

And not shows the very video? Or at all profile Petrovich closed?!

Last edited by worm (Feb 9 2013 02:04:17)

Doslovno-
"The user London’s organs is Petrovich shut down access to this substance". " And increasingly
And. And even in late am finished reading; "To moreover, to gain access, you must be add me in list their friends. Visit my page, that would to know about me more! You can contact with me, I answer on any Your questions! "

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Feb 9 2013 02:35:12)

worm wrote:

gustery - simply gloom!

Here is this the size of the! o.O :cool:
Are happy again you to hear.

Petrovic have us, jealous person, saves their writings operate. In past Sunday 10.02.13 erupted the two of on the same Canal: I and David Pavlov. David was the most happy man, with late-fall not bought these feeder in hands, and here on those, with radiuses in the hands of. It is good to see Comrade, when smile on personified by not kept falling over a host day.
Is famously polovili: Timber, Blicca bjoerkna, three leschika until 1000gr., pike perch 1,700 "grape"., in a common complexity on two took roughly to 25 kg.

This same Canal, but three weeks ago, still snow lay in RF, weather: Wind, -5, an excellent winter feeder. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Xw4mx.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/hj50q.jpg
Think mishanya not will swears

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Feb 15 2013 01:17:05)

+1

pavlikua100 wrote:

"User London’s organs is Petrovich shut down access to this substance"

Access open, checked, the film in full particular

Something I temku quite works. Need to rectify that)) 'll post an in the coming days recent news :)

The last time I chastozadayu itself this question, because 98% fishing trips in this season - contest. There is no, this of course brings mass of pleasure (especially victory, but all same let us are honest: Sport - this in some extent work. Uneasy, often, exhausting; and morally, and physically.

So proposal for Dimka's to go "simply Gone Fishin '(" I adopted with on open display gusto. After some while over place coming pile a nursery, we stalled on version: "There, where anodyne direct administration on fideru."

And that, well itself option. Point fishing known, Crucian carps during the tournament lovilis do (and if not Crucian carps, then podleschiki certainly)) creatures in refrigerator remained still enough, prikormka in store, too, there is as times the kind, that need to. In general, remained only wait output!

And here is he, day X :) At place toured not say to recognized're up early: Until are booted, until not cater arrived finally in - suddenly, and already and tenth hour on yard. But those simple fishing and Good, that in tayminge restrictions there is no. Not account for follow arrow hours, and only for sun (and the only for those, to riot gear in light, started not to collect). The first affair set the table. Far same on fishing without the table?)) Nu and then already, until tick (check mark) (Dimkina spouse) analyzed very the right affair (namely - was serving you us on the table, we with him engaged preparation prikormki and arm.

Feed today let us proven composition from Pelican. Feder + river + bream nut + a bit maize meal treacle and spices = many fish. Ah, on extremely least we on this have counted. Hinder fodder yet to in not really a large bucket said, yes even and hands. "To good quickly you get used to it" - it is this saying came immediately following thoughts remains ready about shurupoverte, which remained in garage. Ah yes okay, think the good old times! First treacle in fodder, for it liquid spices, all of this deal zameshivaem as should and will abandon minutes on ten.

Meanwhile collect wand. Today this my a favorite Sabaneev Foton Pro Light 300 / 40 with vershinkoy in gender ounces of. Weight trough will just 20-30-40 grams, so in more hard vershinke need simply there is no. Basis - the fishing line is 0.18, to it McCotter shoklider 0.22-about 6 meters. In principle he and not need here, this shoklider, but...... combined two circumstances:

- he already was McCotter (this shpulya teetered on one of spare sticks during host administration, but so and not was initiated)

- terrora €™ blue print zakorm very spacious the feeding trough, and such a strain the main 0.18 could would already and not withstand. Why start day with breakages?)

So, tackle connected. Tooling today - simple is noose. This wonderful installation of, and when I enleve fish on conventional fishing, where there is no sports restrictions on mounting, I not see special sense knitting any inlayny. Two knot, one karabinchik - and increasingly, tooling on day industrialized fishing is ready. Simply and without obstructions. To be kreplyu ceasing diameter of 3000.00-30 centimeters, on which McCotter hook # 14.

Why such a short ceasing, perhaps ask you? Increasingly simply: Here Sea ukleyki, and more a long simply not descending across one piece until trawling, and disappears in Pernod this prozhorlivoy small imaginations. Us this not need to, we its nalovilis already. Want an and a white bream. Ah or sudachka, on thin ” the end of the)) Trigger, incidentally,, too, stavilsya such a size only for clearing conscience ("Nu need to same try") - through a brief time I I’m taking picture his and give ceasing 0.1 with crocheted Gamakatsu LS2030 # 10: Precisely such the size of the showed themselves with the best hand in the second round host. With smallholder got a little trigger was several idle poklevok "normal" fish; and here is with this there is no, each confident poklyovka becomes in + 1 fish in sadke.

Diocesan until mind fodder. Adding water and good once protertogo in a sieve 4mm boiled pea plants. Pshego would, too, was not plus, but today his there is no. But there is lavish handful moldy worm and smaller gorstochka coarse very. And we're checking all of this through a sieve, adding a bit "chervyakovogo extract" - and in path! Zakormochkaya there's gravy once for portion consigned this magazine on locusts aquarium fish :) How in confectionery factory, it God!

https://pp.vk.me/c623131/v623131227/47e0d/KoHZ9JIFcAM.jpg

"On his a glade" rybulyam, can be and themselves enjoy breakfast. On the table already is worth full in drinking glasses delicious herbal tea, and neatly are shelved sandwiches with cheese. Well all ??? touring with khozyayushkoy for company, pick up volumes K on article ;)

Meanwhile, on prikormlennoy point intends to fish. Where I know, ask you? Ah but as it not flock, if there so much vkusnyakh footers are placed?! And so and there is: Only I do impose, as vershinka well and the first it came into being baby is sent in a hatchling pond.

https://pp.vk.me/c623131/v623131227/47e35/0ieSQOM3ur8.jpg

To zasiliyu small beer I was well ready: As have shown previous fishing on this place, when suited Big Fish (film) (and more precisely Crucian carps) - triviality ceased my and simply disappears from point fishing. Here is and now, pulling out toddlers fish for fish, we patiently waited correct poklyovki. And they, these the right poklevki, appeared! Vershinka again and again its whammy from abrupt poklevok. First this were podleschiki and Blicca bjoerkna sizes "higher middle", and then and karasiki come.

https://pp.vk.me/c623131/v623131227/47e4e/_zz-97G6nkE.jpg

What same this pleasure, on flexible, chutkuyu wand pull such a slug into him the! As in the nose: "For this can be all give."

https://pp.vk.me/c623131/v623131227/47e3d/b2nNnIlx5qc.jpg

In patrons between catching karasyovo-leschevoy breed, we're fried meat, drinking tea, breathed Laurent air, tried to to capture zander on spinning - in general, rested in full force! Day Kolkevich so quickly, that even look back not typically recognized. Leave quite not like, but. Not always is obtained to do only that want)) [, brushing couple of karasikov for moreover, to homes cooked dinner, we have receded entire the rest fish and not cater wagons roll home. The cleansing, but satisfied and happy.

https://pp.vk.me/c623131/v623131227/47e45/AdDHkuYrrAU.jpg

And then we even drinking delicious tea on kitchen, otkuda until folds wiII fade urban congestion, chatting away comfortably about desktop Games and not provided the cheeky look linyayuschemu the cat ?????????????? weakened on hands. In general, this was indeed weaving day. Dima, Galya - thank you huge for such a the Olympian company, need to unkind as any repeat))

https://pp.vk.me/c623131/v623131227/47e57/zuz5nrLNGkQ.jpg

_________

Last edited by worm (Nov 30 2015 17:20:15)

+11

And where same Galya?))

VDA wrote:

A where same Galya?))

She in that day was even and paparazzi, so in kadrі almost not an))

http://s6.uploads.ru/yEYiU.jpg

+1

Autumn. Sometimes rain, sometimes the sun shining. Here is and on the morning this Saturday several harmful drops rain fell on land, they just disappeared in gold vorokhe opavshikh of leaves, and released place warmest wide. Been decided: Food Gone Fishin '(!

Normal people in such seasons for pike go, or for on the Caspian, bass. For a predator, in general. But I same not quite a normal, me peaceful give! Here is for its amelioration on days I and went to.

http://i056.radikal.ru/1511/43/7bd591353241.jpg

Porybalil, and now try to grasp: Successful fishing withdrew, Ali there is no. For Karpo / Crucian carps, for whom as would drove, 're being so grumpy and getting caught raze not wanted: For the entire day only several copies managed talk. But, but one of karasikov proved for me new personal record, too! Potyanuvshiy on 1,270 grams, he left behind "chutzakiloshnykh" bonus of spring cold Canal (who knows, the understands ;)) remove the such a on Sabaneev Foton pro medium with test until 80 grams, yes on the thin this simple. Ught!

http://s50.radikal.ru/i130/1511/c8/08a8a3bf56a9.jpg

On stupidity its, the moment they're influence fashionable style leagues, uploaded I in this time from bags all classic trough. Took only flety. Why on stupidity? Yes because, that on tamed by point .of this surprising became well like podleschik. Robbers, dunking he pelets financing as for unlovely soul, and how many copies his me managed would send in a hatchling pond using a small classic the feeder and a good tuft moldy worm on the hook - even to imagine not thankful. Ah yes what optimistically about what not happened. Importantly, that rested well! What, incidentally speaking, and you wish :)

http://s010.radikal.ru/i314/1511/e7/501ecf929762.jpg

_________

Last edited by worm (Dec 1 2015 20:51:58)

+5

Baccala alla Vicentina.

"That same this such?" - you ask. Ram - this is one of sub-kinds small fry, these survivalist redneck types living in waters Azoskogo sea. Very tasty in vyalenom the form of fish. Someone this name nor about than not will tell, and someone - there is nothing own than the and closer. I, background - he grew up as fisherman in Donskiye family reign edges, am somewhere poseredinke: Not say, that fish for me the legendary, but know I about it all same a long and swim love. That is why proposal "A go for taranyu?!" Was taken I conducted with on open display gusto :)

Recently the past on one of channels contest have shown, that there is chance to remain on the results of fishing with good catch of the day tonight. Need to only pick a the right efforts to fish, then and deal turning in in this Canal from Azov sea. There we with partner and traveled.

https://pp.vk.me/c633817/v633817227/2e8b/sooCCZ5c3gQ.jpg

Harvest this the Olympian it in silver a fish preferable to on poplavochnye cordage, after all oftentimes the she is rising became trawling in medium-size layers water. But we, as the true adherents fidera, decided and in this time not to change beloved appropriate fishing: For flooding the a nursery we have prepared short graceful rods up with sensitive vershinkami. I have this were two SABANEEV Foton pro light with intelligence until 40 grams. Why two? I not knew accurately what conditions us await. Will whether had forced tempovoy, or same will have wait poklyovki long. And can be and at all not svezet: Tarani in host not proves and will have harvest local nekrupnogo karasika?

So the first udilishche I has rigged monoleskoy 0.18, nedlinnym a leash around from filament diameter of 3000.00 and relatively large crocheted 12 numbers. There's gravy size "higher middle." This was "karasyovaya" tackle: Poklyovki this fish not so a short while in action, sea Bass likes get a taste for the pourer (the size of the which should not be too small, hence large hook), but under this fat, ceasing is contra-indicated. And means must be confidence, that after poklyovki I will be able bring a fish, the size of the which can prove suddenly large, until podsacheka (hence the main monofilnaya raskosami - she helps and without moreover particularly mild, the delicate udilischu not to permit critical leverage on the thin ceasing). Ah and there's gravy not the most a small because, that zabrosy not "in pace", want for one times put an on bottom on opportunities more prikormki.

Second wand I packed thin puffed with shock-leader from 0.22 monoleski. In principle, without leader can be was would and indispensable, but the cord vivid and not particularly drowning, water transparent, fish cautious. In general, decided not to risk. Ceasing here a thicker, hadn, after all this tackle and fulfilling active fishing, and means and fish in my dreams not will too careful, and time lose, on podsachivanie and an elegant extraction of hook have fish struggle cavity, not will have. Hook, incidentally, here its very less: # 16 from relatively thick wire (a favorite Gamakatsu LS1100). Razgibatsya not will, but and hinder fish taste the pourer, in mind their modest dimensions,, too, should not.

In out of kilter with all canons of correct sports fishing, lures from day one I zamesil in advance, with the evening. Couple packages Pelican "a dace-cannabis" and pakaet "River" the same producer. All of this with the evening zamesil on corn of mixed and left on night in cool place, to fodder as should stir. Why "in rupture with the canons of"? Yes because, that for small fry need active fodder. All of this know. But not all know about such cessation goldfish as bleak, and also "much bleak" (entitled Beluga), that harvest in our plans ah raze not original :) At case, if suddenly will need the additional activity (and she, Turkic forward, ??? need), I I'd got it milled with coffee grinder a bit cannabis, a bit coconut shavings and a bit obzharenykh seed flax. In case need this "infernal mixture of" always can be add in ready, already uvlazhnennyy fodder, that would give him activity.

https://pp.vk.me/c633817/v633817227/2e93/gjQvBbrMjvI.jpg

From liquid aromatiki in this time we virtually refused. Under your dough with the evening added except corn syrup only a bit used to be a biscuit aromy and hempseed likvida. With a, truth, was enough big "set of for experimentation", but when fish embraced on point, we decided not to risk a good a fat suit meets Undercover, only rarely as he dusted fodder dry konoplyanoy aromoy.

https://pp.vk.me/c633817/v633817227/2ea3/X7ecXExno3g.jpg

Much more interesting were experiments with point fishing, right complement and methodology feed. Cost only prikormke Ha, as appeared themselves melkotarashka, that by the rules fisheries and in a hatchling pond something hurl cannot be. And here is if after three-four feeders well uvlazhnennoy a mixture continue to cast until empty the feeder and wait, can be was obtain poklyovku tarani size of "higher middle." Ceasing with the short - fish bigger than others, very a long - couple "krasnoknizhnoy" (immediately past charge). Such experiments virtually impossible conduct in conditions competition: You always should be am confident, that already know that to do, and that already increasingly one takes correctly. And here is on conventional a fishing trip much interensee try filter triviality, for example. Or try to capture karasika, when are they biting a dace.

https://pp.vk.me/c633817/v633817227/2e9b/jluVdphYUOg.jpg

I.e. form a in his anybody a clear understanding of situation and opportunities on its Climate. For example, today fish sumptuously had similar levels on red moldy worm and almost not of solidity white. Crucian carps avidly sufficed pieces of worm, and almost fell cost only add the stern activity. When don, that you're in control of process, not process controls you - this an unforgettable a sense of!

https://pp.vk.me/c633817/v633817227/2eab/z5lY6TIiOVA.jpg

In general, well spent, well polovili. Pick a little buterbrodikov on fresh air, drank hot tea and took the in zasolku a good once tasty tarashki. Been caught, incidentally, without scale a butterworm in stern - not typically recognized buy before trip, and now here is and think: Can it and for the better? Can, whether have us in stern a minor night crawlers, has defeated them would us gloom-@-@ to-wall "nezachyota polladoshechnogo"? Ah yes now not to know already, remains only all philosophical on me. Javadxan. In good fishing companies, for a mug of good beer, while holding with good tarankoy! :)

Last edited by worm (Dec 6 2015 19:40:06)

+8

– my opening the season in this year whose ways are strange has been delayed. First draconian virus, which immediately after New Year holidays was laid me on two weeks in bed, then death and funeral close human. Not until fishing trips, in general, was. But, increasingly passes. And desire to harvest fish - remains unchanged, so when I heard from running mate, purported: "I in Sunday on careers", - itching on good cordage in the hands of became quite already intolerable. Been decided, we are going together!

Incidentally, about water feature. Investing type: Not particularly big, but very deep. Need to say, that such had forced was for me relatively customary: Under Rostov there is an analogous "get the foundation", on which I trapped a long "zhopochasov" and been seized a long spoils. Respectively, thought on prikormke and tactics formed immediately same. And here even and comrades, as it turned out, gather in the same place for day before us - means, all theoretical the rag he will tested and affirmed practical performance :)

http://i008.radikal.ru/1601/0a/054f4069a311.jpg

Because I have experience industrialized fishing on of this type reservoirs was several more, division fishing responsibilities in this time was quite simple: Should I undoubtedly like fodder for fish, and previous - for us :) Don’t mudrstvuya cunningly, 'm interrupting the classic "OBI chain retailer opens its" composition: Part of active plotvinogo (I "a dace cannabis") + part of inert it a little rough (I "Crucian garlic") + part of universal delicious treats for everyone (I "feeder"). 'm kneading it all of this on water, in which be boiled cannabis, with adding corn syrup.

Separately restricting supplements. The glass boiled some dried bread and barley, the glass boiled cannabis, the glass ground peletsa "khalibut" and two Bada obzharenogo ground flax. All of this done judging by from expectations "major fish" and Accounting moreover, that accusations let us only the feeding trough - means feed on bottom will not tone many and is worth add in him lot more "retaining", of nutrients component.

To come had to after dark, camping on K. In output day there is risk National us not detect on Bank convenient for industrialized fishing seats. Ah yes nothing: Until dawn we not only typically recognized unfolding cordage, but even and was grifted's from zapaslivo potato imported with for gaining lay a chunk of firewood. He, like as, and not particularly the need was, this campfire. But, however same, fishing romanticism)) broiled on fire taken with for gaining host belyashiki, drank hot tea. Douvlazhnili fodder, vyliv in him the vial plotvinogo likvida from "our mainstream" (smells became such, that fish not getting caught simply could not! Themselves would ate. And there, suddenly - yes and pinking up well east, can be for enleve be vetted by!

Began to, naturally, with clear promera trawling. Fish could show themselves where anywhere: Had forced on the quarries very’s stance is peculiar, and to guess displacement fish companies virtually it is unrealistic, if not] However here often. So we found two publications calibrate depth, on distance there is one in and a half times further another, and decided process immediately both. I took wand very long (its a favorite SABANEEV Foton Pro 390 / 90) and shoe-in on far distance, and previous with health and 360 / 80 has embarked on round 6. On basic it's stuck in her 6lb the cord, but on spare (which was "up trapped" under round 6 distance) - as such 0.18. Because sat we in tandem, no complexity not was in is, to relocate on the contestant point, where before will begin are they biting, and made there already "lumping fish in two trunk" :)

Had forced on such conceals - this, of course, then still "pleasure." When far not the most the easy there's gravy on gossamer line they made falls on bottom on expense 25-30, I always recall words one of comrades-spinningistov: "Works, lit a cigarette. Finished smoking - as times cargo on bottom, can be start the system " :) [nor about what tempovoy it comes to shagging speech here not was, increasingly arising and zhestkoy. Previous linked the Pater Noster (disambiguation), on which. - ???????? - the feeder from a metal nets. I so to risk not became: Fodder enough easy and not adhesive, the depth of very much - under it catching the feeding trough-netting present some the likelihood, that until trawling she will .So already empty, and the entire fodder Tom will less and less visible in tosche water. So I put on its tackle favourite plastic kormushechku from Drennan: She has very little holes on abroad, and fodder is beginning to less and less visible greater part of only on bottom. Increasingly is prepared. Remained spinning ceasing, and can be start!

And here is here me expected surprise. On fishing trip something I not leader was coming particularly: All cordage stood gathered by in street corner and, theoretically, there should was be ALL for successful fishing. Launching and drive (that I, exactly, and made). Yes only here is forgot quite, that hooks and fishing line of yours povodochnye, together with the most povodochnitsey, I made there picked up home, lest this the most povodochnitsu hapless until refusal care a povodkami prepared. Rang, aha. And forgot. Homes :)) Yes, that have running mate, always all there is.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1601/1b/88c66b581fba.jpg

Followed beg just, napoproshaynichal couple of 0.1 tug ropes with 16 th size hooks. What hooks? I would would, truth, as such's a little bit thinner (3000.00 for example), but such in available not it turned out. That same, let us harvest than God sent :)

Meanwhile on Bank emerges another couple known personalities. One of them - permanent buyer of our retailer, arrived spend some time fishing with son. The second - torchbearer Alexey from team "MINENKO team."

http://s019.radikal.ru/i615/1601/57/40f586b8e6e0.jpg

Speeding cars on Bank the fishers see us and climb down say hello with Alexei, which, as it turned out, they well know. There is in Rostov-on-Don charges of a common phrase: "Rostov - much village."

http://s020.radikal.ru/i703/1601/3e/a8c08cb5eb89.jpg

So here is it occurs to me, that to Krasnodaru this applies in better position not a lesser extent: Every everyone knows :)))

Are starting catch. One there's gravy, the second. Literally in for 15 minutes fish already performed have running mate,, on a near the sidelines.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i504/1601/bc/8fef2510f3c9.jpg

I have quiet, but I'm showing respect patience and continue to wait. Even through 15 minutes nerves my not retain, and I I take in hands the second place it, ones prerecorded for a near point. Two zabrosa - there is fish! Yes is not a bad! Took on three motylika, with swallowed until the most "C.", good that extractor always under hand. This signal, that ceasing is worth cut them up with current 80 until centimeters so 50 although would. Do this immediately and from next small fry with booking the pourer okazyvaetsyauzhe several easier.

http://i057.radikal.ru/1601/0d/3df19f646e26.jpg

Ukorachivayu ceasing even, until that have been strangers me 30 centimeters (such short povodkami I'm using quite rarely), and the next poklyovku see very clearly, and fish it turns out caught for lip. What and sought, is famously!

There is I have trait character such a: Love to experiment. Here is enjoyed same - ah and catch it itself in pleasure! So there is no same, not contest after all, can be start experiments with nozzles)) I have first white maggot and couple moths, then white and one night crawlers, then Red and one night crawlers. In end I come to what the most number of clear, confident poklevok I have happening on one red moldy worm, of the coat compression-sock-covered. And poeksperimentirovav with dipami, suddenly find dip, which leads virtually to 100% implementation: Pelikanovskiy "Phantom" with aroma cannabis.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i436/1601/ee/51a82aba0593.jpg

Zhestkoy, but empty poklevok simply there is no. On red moldy worm, of the coat compression-sock-covered and iskupavshegosya in dipe, even better are they biting than on very. More precisely not so: Are biting equally well, but on very if suddenly missed poklevku - sucker, but on red "a stocking", if even missed my - fish would still sits. One thing pleasure!

http://i003.radikal.ru/1601/1f/ba70a998abea.jpg

Periodically fish persisted with point. No amount finesse not helped its keep, the more that scale very in stern have us not was (not managed undoubtedly like - such here is he, Krasnodar. Think, this stems with an overnight its migration in of this type gills, because change point (which iskalas during besklyovya realistically method "scientific tyka") helped resume are they biting. In such situation very conveniently was harvest in tandem, so as active fish has been much faster! In general, day has passed very interestingly. Most importantly, that weather fostered: Almost the entire day, I've been sitting even without jackets, in one only fliske - so was warmly. Final the catch of the small crave the kil in nine, headings, decided figure not zanizhat :)

http://s019.radikal.ru/i600/1601/d2/2dfba136944d.jpg

Ah simply wonderful broke a opening the season! Now labor weekdays encounter with much more a positive negative moods, what and you from the entire souls wish! :) )

+10

As same on fishing trip want!

Roughly with these words started my workers days of last weeks. It, exactly, and not changes the nothing - Gone Fishin '(and before like (yes increasingly time want). But vividly svetivshee in window the sun and fixed louvres (in mind absence of wind) 60ml trees strongly exacerbated situation. Like so, that "azhnimagu!"

In general, what there debate in context win. Go! (With) either

http://s010.radikal.ru/i314/1602/67/2ec6d8023863.jpg

The entire day point to under favorite attractive opportunity opportunities not was so traveled far take a closer: On Kuban, virtually in drying cities. Arriving on place, discovered there of our Comrade, which already actively his MO to stuff a hatchling pond. However, fishermen was many. As and simply prazdnoshatayuschikhsya / professional sport are / podtyagivayuschikhsya / live) people - and what them all not Alexander Kozulin correctly remarked, in Thursday something?

http://s017.radikal.ru/i442/1602/dc/f1d06a1b0133.jpg

Long not razmusolivali, on corn of mixed with adding of vanilla flavoring zamesili Pelican: "Karp spices" in half with "a dace cinnamon." On anyone case konopelki a bit ground this morning, suddenly activity feed in the process industrialized fishing will need? Zhmenku sypnul - and is prepared! Ah and black paint, of course same,, too, added. Winter of, as raze, albeit Kuban :)

http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1602/8f/d6a3005d38f5.jpg

The first on prikormku red line of being able. Fish! Long not eiaee this fish, so irritation not was: Very times was keep in the hands of this inimical spiky your baby. Legal your baby back, continued catch.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i429/1602/e4/de4ea8ecb4ab.jpg

Meanwhile, have Valera (on moonlighting - today’s my running mate,) enclosed the first podleschik. Yes, forgot say: Sat across we in tandem, in a meter from each other, lest not stretch strongly and without moreover inactive padding fish.

http://s015.radikal.ru/i330/1602/74/fba103d2ea79.jpg

Ah, means in point fish there is, this already well. Leisurely truth. Poklevki hate / harmful, without beloved "otdayfider." , I take it out grids dipov, 'm experiments. Pelikanovskiy "the specter cannabis" here same betrays me in podsak cash plotvitsu.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1602/83/3b66580d866c.jpg

Here is those on, nastraivalis on a white bream after all. But cannabis there is cannabis, she its deal makes. In the process have picked up even three stars dipov, unambiguously uskryayuschikh poklyovku, with already correct, "our", imaginations.

http://i004.radikal.ru/1602/e4/e226583bd6fa.jpg

All three from different brands (your gut, I and sensas): Academy obtained us fish for fish, and together with them - good mood! Interestingly was watch, as in one and the same point experiments with right complement, a leash around and River Kymi obtained results in the form of different species fish. Here is for that love everturning fishing trip - not need to have "clear programs action", and can be to experiment in its pleasure not staring at timed, simply enjoying solar weather and those, that gets the understand off fish cunning.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i629/1602/4c/f7f239645669.jpg

In completing our brief session have fallen even couple rybtsov. Very love this alluring a strong fish! (Harvest love, not what, that you already itself thought) Wu them soon spawning, hope, that ivory poachers not would give a field day. Very want, to this devoured miracle became increasingly and more!

http://s019.radikal.ru/i639/1602/d5/880a6a0b8b46.jpg

So and ended our a short fisheries session: On the sun pozagorali, hot tea just had a cup, imaginations polovili. Mood in mountain, now and to work are prepared! Successful weekends, friends. Let and you lucky with weather and miraculously a fat suit meets Undercover!

+6

The only that not appreciate auto is adage: Discovered there of our Comrade, which already actively his MO to stuff a hatchling pond.

Are not is borne me on canard this word, here is there is no and all :dontknow:
Auto is suguboe in my opinion.

And report good and fishing Unflabby :cool:

Forecast weather warned: If not're going to come Gone Fishin '(- regulation present a idjit! Plus 20 on perspectives and wind 2-3 Dam in second, ah as here hold?!

Weekday day commands to not too to early lifting, after all on Bank certainly not will dovelosya. So zhestkoy, jokingly offering and when discussing news, and load things in Valerkinu machine. Platform, prikormka, buckets, the nozzle sitch. Nothing not forgotten? Seems, no.

"Not it is important chilly there or feel hot. Who where, and I Gone Fishin '(! "- soft voice of the Triad from dutifully inflaming public attitudes on ensured own manner. Today let's roll on R the river Kirpili River. On the latest news, there us expects are they biting commodity an (Oh, as same I our fancy team for this Glorious goldfish, so with a full range of changeable tips for this priviredy. Maggot two flowers, a Cheeto, Perlovka, a bit scale peletsa, ah and, the very a, are now an inextricable solvents! In our edges spring to go for karasikom without navoznika - as on a date without condom: Dyed e?anaaao you and fulfilling, and you. Ah, himself fool. So selected "stripeys" ranked most honorable place in close-up termosumke :)

Place for me new, and here is comrade already has visited China's there couple of times, so in choosing tactics have studied on his experience. And experience suggests, that powerful cordages us today not will require: Trough weight maximum in "a $50," promise confidently to cling in point. On anyone case I take with a wand-300 and 360 centimeters, little whether what the distance proves ulovistoy? Turkic forward I’d say, that 390, too, not cost discount and deceitful from the pouch. Ah yes okay, not about how speech.

I have with previous tournament’s has remained plain Portia already ready, uvlazhnennogo feed with course in him Motyl (incidentally, need to would bring until mind report with moreover tournament’s. Ah yes again speech not about how). In general, fodder. Pelikanovskiy "bream nut" with small adding VDE turbo, involved - with adding black paint on a walnut melase from our mainstream. Dark, a minor, sweet - on the idea of precisely the, that need rannevesennemu ostorozhnomu karasyu. This later, when water got to warm up stronger than, in move routing krupnofraktsionnye the bright feed, and until need to be careful.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i714/1603/47/de4f4a732885.jpg

Valery contrary, prevents ready karpovuyu mixture of, that birth to a litter of bought in my advice in no clothing left "Carpleader.ru", mentally "udobryaya" its "silverbrimovskimi" same spices. Option, of course, an interesting. Modicum and a bit am a risk taker for not particularly progretoy water.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i409/1603/67/d7cabc185538.jpg

The first previous collects Hevy from Trabucco, for industrialized fishing on method. Have him already zagotovleny there's gravy ESP and several in advance-imposed rigidities tug ropes with follicle River Kymi for industrialized fishing on pelets.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i406/1603/2a/66ca47ed838e.jpg

Such venue on wild River spring-, on my view, with game in roulette: Or pan-, or gone missing. So although all usliliya, to talk him cooked to work Lite with responsive vershinkoy for the main industrialized fishing. Is :)

http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1603/4b/15505560ae11.jpg

Sit down in next to ya, 're stuffing overall table for changeable tips, but harvest decide what's in different spots: I'm dropping strongly to the left, and he - strongly shift to the. Thus we accurately not let us hinder each other, over have Comrade and without moreover not particularly active fish.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1603/c7/2653edaf3d32.jpg

The first to on our treats are mikropodleschiki. Such impression, that they forever can have and are prepared eat all, that anywhere. But we the skloubeni fish bigger than others!

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1603/96/b0935acacbeb.jpg

Over time on point emerges harmful commodity plotvichka.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i618/1603/7f/7f9cd8d6af9f.jpg

She the and deal Reserve themselves the pourer with hook have Valera, not allowed to swallow its as should. Ah even would: Hook Number 8, an attendee waiting for an, raze not commands to activist klyovu small fry :) Meanwhile time I have process followed!

http://s015.radikal.ru/i333/1603/48/d6d1fc35b1cc.jpg

Honestly admit, with such weather (and forecast really paid off fully, even "with surplus" - plus 23 and standstill) can be and fish not harvest, and simply enjoy weather, while sipping sweet tea.

http://s014.radikal.ru/i327/1603/f2/35151a0b94ff.jpg

Here is in such moments I envy those who sits in got! After all there can be recline on approximately and rassssslabitsyayaya. :)

http://i042.radikal.ru/1603/27/c914309d9fa6.jpg

In general, an we so and not and facebook. As learned later, he was hiding from us in the other parts of a body of water, where deep enough. Ah, knew would same - lived would in Sochi, truth after all? :) Yes and damn it with him, with silver, but rest up for a as should. Warm the sun, the good company, hotheaded tea and’imaginations. Lot more would such days! What, exactly, and you wish ;)

_________

+5

worm
Mikropodlesch in profile mikrogustera-)

Vimba vimba. Такое вот странное латинское название у рыбки, которую мы поехали ловить на славную реку Дон. Впрочем, знакомое всем название тоже не менее странное, незамысловатое: рыбец. Да да, рыбка рыбец! Мясо рыбца белое и вкусное, очень ценится в вяленом и копчёном виде. Впрочем, не поэтому мы за нею отправились :)

Задача стояла очень простая: обкатать итоговый состав нашей новой прикормки и убедиться, что именно она позволяет уверенно ставить рыбца на точку. Больше того, селекция рыбы, как оказалось, создается очень четкая: другой рыбы почти не попадалось, а если и влетали - то бонусные подлещики. Впрочем, не буду забегать вперед.

Ситуация на Дону в эту неделю была очень нестандартной: сильная верховка согнала практически всю воду, и на тех местах, что прежде были мелководьями, образовались островки суши. Но это играло нам только на руку, так как расположиться мы планировали на краю одной из глубоких речных ям. Вышло так, что сели мы практически на урезе русла и заброс дальше 15 метров был просто не нужен. Но учитывая, что глубина в точке лова была более 10 метров, леска после заброса была направлена практически вертикально вниз. Не смотря на это, вариант использования кормушки менее ста граммов даже не рассматривался, так как течение из-за низкой воды было очень сильным. Давненько я не ловил в таких условиях!

https://pp.vk.me/c638728/v638728227/a927/yIwQ2gML45o.jpg

Мы (а нас было трое) встали на расстоянии около 15 метров друг от друга и начали раскладывать снасти. К такой ловле я загодя подготовил два мощных удилища. Сегодня это мои любимые Sabaneev Foton Pro, оснащенные вершинками 3 и 5 унций. Большие катушки, тонкий плетеный шнур с шоклидером из монофила 0.3 и разные поводки на каждом из них. Первое оснащено изящным поводком длиною почти полтора метра и крючком #16. Оно первым пошло в работу, так как на таком сильном течении вполне можно ожидать скорого подхода рыбы и поклёвок на достаточно большом от кормушки расстоянии. Первые кормушки, кстати, набиваю не особо плотно, чтобы шлейфом частиц подтянуть рыбу с максимально дальних дистанций.

Пара слов о новом корме, который был приготовлен целенаправленно на рыбца. Это тяжелый, плотный корм темного цвета, максимально насыщеный натуральными белковыми экстрактами. Ни для кого не секрет, что рыбец, особенно в прохладное время года, предпочитает именно живой корм. Поэтому вытяжка из криля и высококачественная рыбная мука являются моими надёжными союзниками в осенней охоте за этой рыбой. Минимальное количество пылящих частиц, а также качественные связующие и утяжеляющие компоненты, обеспечивают правильную концентрацию корма в точке лова и не уводят рыбу от кормушки дальше, чем лежит наш крючок с насадкой. Именно поэтому данный состав не особо хорошо подходит для раскармливания назойливой мелочи: избирательная ловля рыбца и товарного подлещика - вот настоящее призвание этой прикормки!

https://pp.vk.me/c638728/v638728227/a920/a2HdTCpLafA.jpg

Первых поклёвок приходится ожидать достаточно долго. Больше часа раз за разом, с интервалом в три минуты, я отправляю наполненную кормушку в точку лова. Слегка переувлажненный корм крепко удерживает мелкого мотыля и слегка рубленного опарыша до тех пор, пока кормушка надежно не зафиксируется на дне. С появлением первых робких поклевок паузу на перезабросах приходится делать побольше, вплоть до 10 минут. Вот тут уже вступает в игру второе моё удилище с относительно коротким, всего 60 сантиметров, поводком, к которому привязан крючок #12 из тонкой, но очень прочной, проволоки. Теперь поклевки резкие, уверенные, но с одной особенностью: самозасечки рыбы, не смотря на тяжелую кормушку, не происходит. Приходится всё время держать руку на бланке удилища и реагировать на каждую уверенную потяжку.

https://pp.vk.me/c638728/v638728227/a92e/FwpomEtnHeg.jpg

Спустя какое-то время мне это малость надоедает, ведь температура близка к нулю - рука за пять минут без движения успевает достаточно озябнуть даже не смотря на уютную неопреновую перчатку. Тогда я решаюсь на "ход конём": одним движением, а точнее одним узлом, спортивный "инлайн" превращается в старый добрый любительский патерностер. Бинго! Теперь при уверенной поклёвке рыбец надежно засекается даже без подсечки! Дубинизм, скажете вы? Возможно, но зато я, со спокойной душой и не боясь пропустить поклёвку, могу отойти от снасти, чтобы выпить горячего чаю и скушать вкусный бутерброд с сыром и колбаской.

https://pp.vk.me/c638728/v638728227/a935/FSXnKuAj1Ng.jpg

Спасибо ребятам за веселую душевную компанию, а Саше "Кирпичу" - отдельное мерси за качественные кормушки-клетки с грунтозацепами, которые не хило помогали облегчать снасть. Сказать, что эта рыбалка порадовала - значит ничего не сказать. После вынужденного двухнедельного рыбацкого перерыва даже ледяной ветер и отсутствие солнца не могли стереть с моего лица счастливую улыбку. А почти шесть десятков товарного рыбчика на троих по итогам ловли заставили эту самую улыбку поселиться на лице, наверное, еще на целую неделю! Хотя.. может она просто примёрзла к физиономии, не знаю точно.. :) До новых встреч на рыбалках, друзья!

https://pp.vk.me/c638728/v638728227/a93c/kzDkHrKQOcI.jpg

P.S. Впереди "Кубок Памяти Руслана Богутенко" - непременно возьму туда немного нового корма. А вдруг рыбцы стоят там в очередь и ждут именно этой вкусняшки? Надо попробовать! :))

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Worm's book