All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform 5

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

Yuri Alexandrovich Orlov, sava2011 the Big thank you for photo.

Drjuxa wrote:

Yuri Alexandrovich Orlov, sava2011 the Big thank you for photo.

Not for that! Incidentally, if interested in process transportation) the I have all is famously not in a bag KORUM Air New Zealand chair & NET BAG. Pedana generalship in pocket

Last edited by o_r_l_o_v (Dec 16 2014 07:55:48)

sava2011 wrote:

Thanks, but I on any time soon already found their decision.

Personally I accurately also was sent.
Left the old Deluxe (without pedany) for cyprinids kept fishing trips, and for incursions on gender days took for the groundwork browning Xian Seat Box + padenu (cons to describe not d). Good got a body kit on already was.
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/Etd81.jpg

Very comfortable experience.
P.S. My weight 110 kg. And all held, not crawling.

Last edited by sudocvua (Dec 16 2014 12:09:52)

Not see sense in mid-term options. If need a mobility, then this Corum List and backpack, all the rest a grabber in weight and dimensions as with valuable platforms, that the stool on itself not going to carry, that platform.

+2

up6uc wrote:

Don’t see sense in mid-term options. If need a mobility, then this Corum Lite and backpack,.

"Golden clock, words, Yuri Venediktovich!" (Our Rush) :crazyfun:

up6uc wrote:

If need a mobility, then this Corum Lite and backpack

Adnaznachna :cool: :D Wu me frequent fishing where 200-300 meters need to pіshokhіdnim move to do and the and more. A freaking amazing option. ???? for one run pay.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 16 2014 12:06:40)

up6uc wrote:

that the stool on itself not going to carry, that platform.

, too, so thought.
But alas me so komfortnіshim.
On itself carry the very platform with any drantyam (overall weight 15-18 kg.) +
Her bag here for zamessa (prikormka + the bait + the coil + goryachitelnye estimated +. T. D.) 40 liters :playful: - yes yes precisely a hose-bag. In it is identically hinder prikormku, all the rest buckets cast until luchshykh since the.
And cube reclaimed :playful: with with sticks. (Not frightening that some deer will become on wand)
Maximum "on Bank was 4 km. - not alors :crazy:.

P.S. - This is my choice.

sudocvua wrote:

At itself carry the very platform with any drantyam (overall weight 15-18 kg.) +

Can be only sphere physical form :)

sudocvua wrote:

P.S. - This is my choice.

You not lazy and most importantly a strong :flirt: - and I, for example, lazy until usmerti and that hasn't always been principle "from work knights are too hard":D [option "Lite + ryukbeg" simply gift for me. So that all these "a grabber" on the basis of platforms vetoed for themselves. So same as and Prestonovskuyu "the stool" ONBOX 360 - my parity to Penn Station Kompakt a little bit of a a little more excited its weighs.

duffy333 wrote:

You not lazy and most importantly a strong - and I, for example, lazy until usmerti and that hasn't always been principle "from work knights are too hard" [option "Lite + ryukbeg" simply gift for me. So that all these "a grabber" on the basis of platforms vetoed for themselves. So same as and Prestonovskuyu "the stool" ONBOX 360 - my parity to Penn Station Kompakt a little bit of a a little more excited its weighs.

, too, me Stretch Armstrong found :D have the most more 48 ass hours in week. :tired:
I your option bought these on drivers have an over-familiar, fell asleep in got on first ano :tomato:. On this he I have sovereign liege. But I his not throw my as option. Until with purchases'm done. Traditi finances on the other Feng Shui to collect.

Last edited by sudocvua (Dec 16 2014 12:42:56)

sudocvua wrote:

I your option bought these on drivers have an over-familiar, fell asleep in got on first ano. On this he I have sovereign liege.

I understood :idea: Since "with a stool" clashes not fall asleep, which should - fall with it can be :hobo: So on got can be approximately "under themselves" lay down their (to not fall asleep) and harvest as with the same "a grabber."

margulis wrote:

I want "displaying" their shorting. Yesterday probrasyval this a device and I remained exasperated. Imbabers with, that chair realistically very the easy, this fact has as and pros so and cons. Plus - easily under transportation (especially those who without Iron horse), minus - with strong, a fit of wind has propensity to of rejection of, that and was yesterday proven. Its feet long, plus all shuttles. Under courses growth 182sm, chair was established so, that remained place on become for fastening two units sporty with above, under this Still Rise and drive worked almost without effort. This without to the head 1938. It clearly done for larger people, somehow am and I. The size of the Keyless allows sit not once hampered by from all sides. Conveniently even for what would taking a nap (sorely tested). Yesterday established feeder-carefully. Idea it turned out not successful, so as done not simply danced, they dance. Let us wait pedannu, which, as I understood, emerge in the flagship. Chair not khlyupovat, as wrote. Such a sense of present from-for length legs. It works as lever. Than higher the more taking.
Conclusion: Chair me very liked.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140427/352qUdWIAc.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140427/06u56qYqkN.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140427/vfU95GG2gY.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140427/8crel6zbX6.jpg

Signature author

http://informst.ucoz.ru/Images/admin_black.gif

Find welcome this weekend ’!
And what have your chairs the length of the legs on fact? Judging by photographs,, if not optical deception, its feet not such perishing and elongated, that the order 50sm, ah can 55.

For fidera I think a sheer funds for what that she stands at, hang it up got a body kit on and stands at contact us only zadrav its feet higher heads ah and conceal prikolno children kotat

aleks777 wrote:

for fidera I think a sheer funds for what that she stands at, hang it up got a body kit on and stands at contact us only zadrav its feet higher heads ah and conceal prikolno children kotat

Until not World not'll understand :dontknow:
Joke nicely I mentioned :D
Runs one gynecologist to another:
- Listen!! I have there have earmark the clitoris up like!! Zaydis, other!!
Go, look:
- Nu and that? The clitoris as the clitoris.
- Yes?? And you lick it!

Ah and in fix its priimuschestvo from other. Anegdot a good

aleks777 wrote:

stands at contact us only zadrav its feet higher heads ah and conceal prikolno children kotat

Ah in first this not up, and second saddle incredibly for convenience (the rump squirming around)

BAMBUR wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

Stands at contact us only zadrav its feet higher heads ah and conceal prikolno children kotat

Ah in first this not up, and second saddle incredibly for convenience (the rump squirming around)

Signature author

"Like it or get a laugh out of God — tell us him about their plans"

There is more deshovyy way to whom need to do the rump fidgeting Hi, which lozhish on gender that stands at for waist like so lozhesh his on platform and yorzaesh

nico65 wrote:

Greetings!
And what have your chairs the length of the legs on fact? Judging by photographs,, if not optical deception, its feet not such perishing and elongated, that the order 50sm, ah can 55.

Errori for late the answer.
The length of the its feet overcompensate sufficient. For year use I not never not espoused telescopes, under courses growth 182sm. The length of the its feet, in my, somewhere 60cm.

Sat on platform with so way seating position, capturing the times seven fishing trips, unambiguously - pleasant thing convenient, and when fifth point has several more degree of freedom relative to Screaming Notes, harvest much means guaranteed and useful for bodies.

This perekreslo / nedoplatforma weighs 11.3kg (25lb)! Far such carrying?! And still OK matchevaya bag / backpack with all with treasures, cover with udilischami and build with prikormkoy. Bloody marvelous! In short, picture oils - you get tired still not beginning harvest :D And is worth this hell is that not 100 dollars. With such raskladami better platform borrow - pedanu dismantled and itself funds roughly so much same weigh will.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 22 2014 22:34:55)

+1

I in issue "chairs" :) not qualified, so give me a hand Council "beskolyosnomu" counterpart 193 centimeters growth and weight 115 pounds.
Unique in provisioning hardly d: The tenacity (from-for weight), mass (for on own 2-'s to carry), got a body kit on (in the future, perhaps hand-made), comfort (in late something all!;)), ah and to cheap (not in the damage quality of).
There is whether healthy alternative Korum powerhouse Chair?
There is whether sense try to seek separately chair from Korum Roving Rental Set with topping my dimensions?

Reviews series of "How choose."honored, but there, themselves realize, Nitty Gritty - the pinch. Can here that there is revere? Although already increasingly, perhaps, overhauled.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Dec 22 2014 22:58:29)

Mr.Puff wrote:

Sergei, about this you spoke?

In principle and ryukbeg with table, too, be appropriate. But I pro "the usual" ryukbeg wrote - he has no "table": http://www.korum.co.uk/Item_KITM-13#.VJh3rY8Ls
Truth I have "the old" model: There with one hand big of lading pocket in entire length, and with other hand two pocket - one on 1 / 3 length, and the second on 2 / 3.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

so give me a hand Council "beskolyosnomu" counterpart 193 centimeters growth and weight 115 kg.
There is whether healthy alternative Korum powerhouse Chair?

Light alternatives think there is no, more accurately there is, karpovye options, but got a body kit on there kolkhozit still the pleasure. Under your build, leaner and meaner on good need borrow flagship of the, not ah prikolno under 193sm will fit in lite :dontknow: kolenjami can be and until breast get. If not is obtained touring in paired with wheel friend, how option korumovskiy XL cover in which will go down chair, the entire got a body kit on, soft build and camping on D. Celebrities think is worth on roughly 15kg common weight.

+1

riverwater wrote:

Who bad about molesting the combination of chair Corum and platform Preston

Remember your visitors on Forum the top photo Sergei Duffy and Tokhi, there they on stones were fishing, Sergei on platform with EU and toch on sitbokse. Can Sergei in helmets will reveal

Here is still option use of 2-piece platform:
, the chair or platform?
I'm using this "the table" not only on stones and dambakh with macabre angle of, but and when need harvest "vzabrod" - for example, large of the tale and need fill platform in water on couple of tens of meters. Either had forced in of refraction.

+1

Sergei, ogoromeoe thank you! And the I pomyu "narvalsya" on this platform in Forum, and then find not was able. Theme of course the good, me so why the seems that for chairs this much practical Korumovskoy pedany. You I remember and pedanu Korumovskuyu used, could not have to share impressions in comparison Corum + Pedana and Corum + platform. :blush:

Yes and still, I perfectly also am aware that platform in 3-4 times more expensive pedany and much worse off its and gabaritney, not for something speech, want to consider globally, oblivious on the rest adjectives this issue.

up6uc wrote:

on good need borrow flagship of the

About fix is faring speech? :dontknow: A even better - exile. ;)

riverwater wrote:

You I remember and pedanu Korumovskuyu used, could not have to share impressions in comparison Corum + Pedana and Corum + platform.

I have chair Light. There 19-I leg. For pedany necessarily need to change as least were legs on more long - simply long or "shuttles." Fixation pedany on standard legs "eats up" as least 10cm and is obtained, that its knees already zadrany and sit visibly. Together with those on long 19-'s feet sit, too, not very comfortable experience - highly be in general construction is obtained. Another matter chairs on 25-oops become - Prestonovskiy Monster or new Korumovskie chairs.
"The table" 2-piece platform this all ??? global decision - with him "nalegke" not'll make you run. But under certain conditions no substitute thing. Under than as for chairs, so and for platforms.

+1

Sergei, thank you!