All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform 5

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

Bountiful time days t. Forumchane channels. Chair fidernoe Korum Accessory Chair.
State of not more 3 fishing trips.
Cover for chairs Korum Chair & Net Bags. 2800 that tell is worth this set of today these money?

Chair + bag =2 800? I would took

Antrate wrote:

, the chair + bag =2 800? I would took

Yes precisely! So that borrow and not rethink?

duffy333 wrote:

Where is you pro 80kg have read, if not secret? On reform. Site Corum not found ANYTHING on this about “I don’t accounted for sit on this there's me old rocker on a fishing trip - reach for the on your big day had been given. And it underneath me not fell apart - I have roughly such same as and have you parameters in weight.
Edited duffy333 (2015-04-2 16 :54: 05)
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

KORUM Roving KIT chair - smotiryu on this chair from kit Roving KIT as on additional to his ACCESSOERY chair. Rassmatirvayu his for wife, guests. Perhaps and very sit in situation when need that any travel-sized and easier.
Assuming, that frame on Accessory and on Roving odinkovye the and strain should keep equally well.
Also understand, that need immediately its feet other to buy some of that, we got long colts, on before, but on strong loin and his worldview shuttles Perhaps naught.
Bag, cover in this goes at all not interested, only chair. Interdict transport submit with fully degenerate cruelties photographed with their feet, so seems travel-sized.

Sergei, prosamtrivaya forum, is obtained you the latest who on it sitting and schupal, so contact us adequately, either prudently and on-put give assessment of. Can who still thus EU enjoyed and there is the impression, then d appreciate it hear reviews.

'm using thus-from for weight the Hood! Obluda the entire becomes. Its feet drive more often in your bag. Legs lack-, too, thought to buy some of that. Managerial and under hundy uncle aeacoaaoe aunt.

zuzuk50 wrote:

Seizing an thus-from for weight the Hood! Obluda the entire becomes. Its feet drive more often in your bag. Legs lack-, too, thought to buy some of that. Managerial and under hundy uncle aeacoaaoe aunt.

I have weight 101 pounds. :crazyfun: think have!

Sellae not understated?

Last edited by riverwater (Aug 24 2015 15:02:06)

Chair, platform - enclosed Johnny Chase :cool: :crazyfun:

+1

Romeo wrote:

, the chair, platform - enclosed Johnny Chase
Signature avtoraPravilnyy style wins! - "Pgashu panyat and pgastit" (with) Nu wins same

This you to what? To in rankings in the number of messages in leaders withdraw?

riverwater wrote:

This is you to what? To in rankings in the number of messages in leaders withdraw?

Me on ratings don't care. On any. Mood simply good :)

Incidentally a cot Prince and in as a chairs use.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 25 2015 12:12:04)

riverwater wrote:

Wu me weight 101 pounds. Think have!

Survive. Because as have KORUM Roving KIT chair ganglia fastening and materials similar thus same on old at (19-I leg) series of ACCESSOERY chair.

riverwater wrote:

Is it not understated?

Understated. This of course not "lumbar support", but and normal on it recline (to sleep, for example) not tickles.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

riverwater написал(а):У меня вес 101 кг.    думаю выдержет!Выдержит. Потому как у KORUM ROVING KIT chair узлы крепления и материалы аналогичны таким же на старых креслах (19-я нога) серии ACCESSOERY CHAIR.
            riverwater написал(а):Спинка не низковата?Низковата. Это конечно не "поясничная поддержка", но и нормально на нее откинуться (чтобы поспать, например) не получится.
            Подпись автораЛучше плохой день на рыбалке, чем хороший на работе...

Сергей, спасибо за ответ !   :cool:

vinitu69 wrote:

Oh, I have attention, that have chairs Corum standard legs consigned not strictly vertically and with small angle of ago. This rate or the economic frame?

I have so same legs are located with small angle of ago. Until not have read your message, thought this rate. Now became to doubt. From-for this table, too, is worth a bit not exactly.

On Layte all normally with an architrave and was coming out feet :dontknow:

Have KORUM Roving KIT frame world, unlike other Korumovskikh armchairs, so lyuftit this chair less.

Resolve insert 5k on the subject.
Nobody chose and I, svotrel chairs Korumy sat on platforms has.
In standard got more just liked opportunity convenient transportation Beethoven with a backpack Corum.

In end chose mixture of chairs and platforms - fidernoe chair Milo Feeder dream.
That liked:
- convenient high landing as on platform (and not its knees near ear as on got) gives opportunity conveniently to do zabrosy (match, feeder);
- compounding place oppressive, not falls, during rain simply wiped away crops and not reprisal a puddle as in the usual got;
- all 4 its feet shuttles. 20mm, with they Shengavit special. (, which not leaves signs, disgraces and camping on P. Heels legs on swivel-eyed get, which are being called into in any a plane (and not in 2kh directions as in got)
- there is built-in level of definitions gorizontalnosti;
- there is sellae, which is regulated and captures the lower part of backs.
- a small weight - simple instead

T. E. Is obtained such a mixture of "facilitated by" platforms and chairs.

+4

Please can you tell me for chairs KORUM Accessory chair be appropriate whether cover KORUM chair & NET BAG or need such same cover but XL?

For Korum Accessory Chair analogy cover Korum Chair & Net Bags, and for Korum Deluxe Accessory Chair analogy cover XL chair & NET BAG.

Thank you! And the a bit climate size chairs these in online; it's!

Romeo wrote:

, the chair, platform - enclosed Johnny Chase

http://fishing-club.at.ua/_fr/6/s8364100.jpg
http://fishing-club.at.ua/_fr/6/s1630365.jpg
Corum still not began such issue or can plans to? Arms on chair already in sale.
On raid church far more convenient with InternetCELL will sleep on got, than on earth. Get them belts and voila -raskladushka. Truth, still otkidyvayuschiesya its feet, for better sustainability, would not distort.

Can who tell pollsters or opinion attributes as be and that choose.
Question in next. Want buy itself chair, but here many BUT. 1. That would couldn not understandable where vzyavshiesya 100 kg 8... Ahem.). 2. That would was not hard work – while, and was similarly (relatively) because as 60% fishing trips this bicycle or sportivnaya khotba. 3. Regulated its feet. 4. Pricing policy until 3,000 Grzywna (. Information many, but systemizing mind lacks :dontknow:. Can someone will help. Thank you

Last edited by Manowar (Sep 21 2015 13:40:16)

And if have known ask any Corum-standard and go with him one more time on fishing on foot - most issues solve. Personal sensations interlocutor opinion not will replace.

vinitu69 wrote:

A if have known ask any Corum-standard and go with him one more time Gone Fishin '(on foot - most issues solve. Personal sensations interlocutor opinion not will replace.

The problem is, that people with whom fishing, now and again, not have chairs, :dontknow:. Buy d winter or spring, then-there is time there is even increasingly you could get and poschupati, but need to know that groping, 8-).

Manowarhiking fishing?

Korum Lightweight Chair! The optimal option.

Manowar wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters or opinion attributes as be and that choose.
Question in next. Want buy itself chair, but here many BUT.

The kind yes - "BUT" too tough. As on me, then option Korum Roving Kitis optimal will. All the rest Korumovskie chairs not option, as the me. "Quiver" from set of, truth, hardly use to anyone.

This on chair not pulling. There is chairs easier and cheaper, wasn only adjustment Preston-Corum to them not suited. :) . Although if Nimera healthy and session short employment, can be regarded as option.

BAMBUR wrote:

Korum Lightweight Chair! The optimal option.

Ah there is I have such already how many seasons - very likes. If to walk up. Here is only as with him, ryukbegom, tubusom with pounder and on bicycle - not illustrate :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

If to walk up.

Manowar wrote:

or sportivnaya khotba. 3. Regulated its feet. 4. Pricing policy until 3,000 Grzywna (.

Not you ever grab a words from context :D Beginning the:

Manowar wrote:

. 60% fishing trips this bicycleor sportivnaya khotba.

margulis wrote:

Manowar hiking fishing?

Yes, but their very little. The main transport ecological net bicycle 8... Ahem.).

duffy333 wrote:

Ta yes - "BUT" too tough

Yes I and himself understand, that perhaps overreacted a tad 8-), simply to carry on a bike mentor kilos 10 not strongly bear, and so food wearing a as the wolf from "Nu Wait", that on rail train've been running the entire wearing a shkaraankami :D.
Here is and want increasingly minimize and that it comes with comfort harvest. Under chair thought make a white a bag or backpack, that would even there shove up, a hatchling pond, podsaku, + prevents newspaper, + platforms and camping on D. Do big trunk with obvesom on as prompt, all of this deal there, tube with line through reduce leverage and went. 8-)