All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Fidernoe a competition among newcomers

Fidernoe a competition among newcomers

Posts 1 to 30 of 534

Respected fly fishermen propose a Synergia SE participated on subject create contest among newcomers. How this may be their homes, how this perhaps and that for this need. Await the your remarks

In Donetsk is conducted tournament newcomers and in this year like zaplpnirovan

If realistically among newcomers! I would participated!

newer wrote:

Seneng this may be their homes, how this perhaps and that for this need. Await the your remarks

Wishing to there will always be! I only for!

1’s couples with venue for (river, Canal, Lake) and date.
2’s for 2-ucts weeks before start start training sectors and partitioning.
3’s organize test immediately team.
4’s sponsors, prizes, medals and obtain, premiums. And the like.

Fishdrim for this.
There the first tour divides all participants on three zone
1 Golden
2 silver
3 Bronze
Respectively the fittest this golden zone, and strangers in bombs, but winners each zone receive prizes of ratification of and camping on D.
To the same conditions in this year for all are uniform "In principle" in terms of prikormki yes and ravnoznachnosti sectors

But as understand that you a latecomer?

If will such venue, I with relish will take whatever steps are participation :flag:

newer wrote:

Waiting for your remarks

There is very a good example: destructible newcomers 2012, Donetsk
And here is winning the newcomers
I came in feeder through tournament 2012 :flag:

+1

Support, people was would many, yes and in Chernigiv conditions for this there is. And conscience sportsmena must him suggest the make he themselves to erecting the beginner or not

Last edited by мах777 (Mar 2 2014 16:51:03)

Theoretically submit that people can reconstitute from 100 people and more.

Let us theoretically (until) 'll elect version of dam.

Let us try start.

newer wrote:

let us theoretically (until) 'll elect version of dam.
Let us try start.

Teoretichechki, need to determine organizers of and geography, and from this go further :dontknow:

Guys, as man prilozhivshiy hand to all conducted in Kyiv Feder Kapam, dam several councils - take their in attention or not this deal your.
The first: Not "t immediately in" gigantomaniyu "- for first times and 10-15 participants this already well.
The second: Indeed a good and memorable a competition become not because of situation and sponsors, and because, that gather counterparts and every wants to become the best, wants to compete.
Third: Than less restrictions in rules, those komfortnіshim and more interesting will maximally large number of participants. You same not athletes with their rules, squeezed and constraints. Provided must remain only that in water one thing udilishche with one crocheted and registering the poklevki on vershinke.

Different venue for places (and newcomers in including) this "Springtime a dace", that conducts humanity which Rybak's on Rusanovsky host. Even if not to participate, then is worth watch on organization and the basic principles.

+6

Support and with relish will take whatever steps are participation. Can be to consider sorry.

duffy333 wrote:

Children (Guys), as man prilozhivshiy hand to all conducted in Kyiv Feder Kapam, dam several councils - take their in attention or not this deal your.
The first: Not "t immediately in" gigantomaniyu "- for first times and 10-15 participants this already well.
The second: Indeed a good and memorable a competition become not because of situation and sponsors, and because, that gather counterparts and every wants to become the best, wants to compete.
Third: Than less restrictions in rules, those komfortnіshim and more interesting will maximally large number of participants. You same not athletes with their rules, squeezed and constraints. Provided must remain only that in water one thing place it with one crocheted and registering the poklevki on vershinke.

Different venue for places (and newcomers in including) this "Springtime a dace", that conducts humanity which Rybak's on Rusanovsky host. Even if not to participate, then is worth watch on organization and the basic principles.

+50. Sponsors and prizes earlier not that compared with the atmosphere and decentralized experience when issues are being organized motley kind of sessions! Can be to collect 5-10 man for interest or on gamble upwards put beer, kormaki, feed.!
But all same better all pursue by the rules and regulations sporting event (better immediately getting accustomed\ wean itself on the future) if of course ng desires try themselves in sports!

Propose a to consider the Dnenr in drying cities or near, importantly to was place convenient and always reach these places was simply

I would, too, participated, if someone will hold :) And I newcomer, so that me can be :)

Last edited by Malyshh (Mar 3 2014 12:41:28)

+1

newer wrote:

how this perhaps and that for this need.

This perhaps Hua Palais Royal Initiative people. Which can register, muster, otzherebit and do I have to separate participants on sectors.
For this need (on a minimum): Highways Japanese Coast Guard line, razmechennye sector, inventory for weighting and evidences.
Not so and difficult on fact.

Optimisation glamour I even to paint with not d. Start your with small.

+2

Alexcd83 wrote:

A here is from 100 people - this as the Protestantism sounds. As on me, until 50 in the most times

Eyes fear, and hands make.
Good in Kyiv for this comp seats shaft :cool:

viktorf wrote:

Alexcd83 wrote (and):
And here is from 100 people - this as the Protestantism sounds. As on me, until 50 in the most times
Eyes fear, and hands make.
Good in Kyiv for this comp seats shaft

Nothing not prevents and do couple of semi-final matches (as was have us in 2012.

newer wrote:

theoretically submit that people can reconstitute from 100 people and more.

Let us theoretically (until) 'll elect version of dam.

Let us try start.

roman_y wrote:

Teoretichechki, need to determine organizers of and geography

Longlasting partnership (if not all) people with whom I spoke further area to go not want, but argue that community would issued. So that I genuinely hope that oblasnaya the federation something comes up with

newer wrote:

propose a to consider the Dnenr in drying cities or near, importantly to was place convenient and always reach these places was simply

Rusanovka, there often pass contest

Yuric wrote:

Rusanovka, there often pass contest

Only need to time ship types- wet. Now at all not understandable that yes as. And there the planned a dace, kitchenetter, and have poplavochnikov alone or two (need to look calendar) can still and fiderkap.
Yura here is our Quay bereznyakovskaya below known village, yes summer. Here is this the Hood.

Last edited by Malyshh (Mar 4 2014 03:04:23)

In Kyiv we can to consider down there's the Wharf: Dneprovskaya with hand forge the Dnepr river, mountain pine stands, dneprovskuyu until OK / Afghan bridge, obolonskuyu. Rusanovskiy Canal, gidropark, Moscow bridge, Trukhanov island. Truth with some jobs can not tickles from-for strong-insular society "neuchastvuyuschikh" people, to offer you this time conducting - the end of the April, the first half of on May.

And tell, in this year "the salons a dace" will is conducted? And where can be revere? :blush:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

A tell, in this year "the salons a dace" will is conducted? And where can be revere?

Of course will, if in Ukraine will all norms. And read can be will have us on Cottage. Before plotvoy will separate theme in a branch Competitions and festivals "House for fisherman." Need to simply keep. Until dates there is no. Perhaps this will be together with RACs, and possibly and before.

Thank you d keep :flag:

Alexcd83 wrote:

One from standard seats - this Obolonskaya Quay.

Classy place for himself for waiting on an act of such a species contest.

+1

For such venue I only for. If will is conducted such, then d keep on trying enter 100%. And until expect "Springtime a dace" from Domika.

Silver Bream wrote:

Over such venue I only for. If will is conducted such, then d keep on trying enter 100%. And until expect "Springtime a dace" from Domika.

And in a BC there is no such sorevov?

makh777

мах777 wrote:

support, people was would many, yes and in Chernigiv conditions for this there is. And conscience sportsmena must him suggest the make he themselves to erecting the beginner or not
Edited makh777 (2014-03-2 14 :51: 03)

Here Zaydis!
http://frs.cn.ua/forum/index.php?topic=423.0

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Fidernoe a competition among newcomers