All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Accessories for zakorma

Posts 121 to 150 of 181

Reviews, tests, characteristics, the twists and turns, nuances and personal opinion about rogatkakh, rockets, spombakh, parachute out of this thing and all, than can be even accusations, aside from feeders.

P.S: A similar themes under manual postranichnom search for not detected.

duffy333 wrote:

catch it on flety

Had forced on flety priori is faring without zakorma?

riverwater wrote:

day basis! Under purchase see on elasticity rubber (soft, average, hard, extra-hard) - this defines distance called the shots. Itself slingshot can be one, and sets rubber to it 3-4 different on rigidity. Soft on distance length lug (electrical connector), pottom on 20-30 flushed, on 30-40 and so on. I you dall exile on secondary, which himself pulyayu. See closely on product and get into it, not wait for that here you all on art and still fish in a hatchling pond would lay.

I just asked, as enjoy fucking slingshot :D Fish in a hatchling pond not necessarily, importantly process)) How I understood all comments come down to practice, hand or and balls themselves only under tree on the opposite Bank, truth in my an amateur it comes to shagging, I, perhaps, such a of excellence not to be. Although received even real a practical advice:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Forget it pro childhood. Knots hand with a cup of always have belt (can be move the text to thigh). Biding attached only fucking slingshot. The size of the quickdraws and camping on D. Only with practice.

And, as I understood, very many depends on only does.

himik wrote:

slingshot an appalling pleasant thing, as the times on feste took in hands, could only shoot in build on distance there is 30 flushed, balls for large held an. Variation from 1 flushed until 10). But for precise prikarmlivaniya navernoy all same need to stationary buoy lyubitelyam-)

I itself such a same picture illustrate with fucking slingshot in the hands of :crazyfun:

Last edited by Atreydes (Feb 4 2015 00:09:24)

Atreydes wrote:

And, as I understood, very many depends on only does.

This here is not know. Not special on rogatkam. I simply came in gamazin, where children later, told for what need a. They have shown two options (from dozen with plus perhaps). I of them and chose. In work me, too, liked. The rest their advice before wrote.

Greetings all. So as not can afford the increasing number of fishing gear, despite for spombov use Dayvu Tim until 200 gr. As think managerial? Like as counts under severity of. Trough more 180 "grape". Not threw. On coil 6,000 from shimano'll be winding th one 0.35, that would without shock.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Feb 5 2015 13:17:45)

Survive. With such pletney and coil meters on 60 quietly dobrosish. But knot deal under vertlyug for the mountings spomba / missiles in the early fishing desirable Bandage on a new.

Originated doubts, help deal :dontknow: :blush:
Could you tell me, please, can whether Spomby midi and the usual differ the outside guise of? Namely:
1) The different dates and numbers patent. (On that exactly and attribute the next differences, camping on K. Could on the idea of contribute some kind changes in released later Spomb midi, and the usual to leave thus, as was)
2) At midi and my country patent internal side without inscriptions, on usual - on it written "Made in England" and "Store civil Banded position."
3) Logo design "SPOMB" on midi serves over his's surface, on usual - the writing is located in vdavlennom ckllick (on level just corps). Incidentally, instructions about the territory and place production differ so same presence of seed rectangle around calligraphy on usual.
4) At midi-button of opening smooth, on usual - with 4 dots.
5) At usual there is termousadka on to dismiss with a Karabinek rifle back, on midi - there.

This all small beer from life, but when observed differences, wanted ensure in originality. Both bought these in tested stores (flagship, Three China).
Thank you for attention.
With respect.

Large there is no, but there is midi (white - bought these in the flagship) and mini-( black - bought in of England as only they there appeared) - they on 99% around the identical. Pieces of paper, truth after season use there is no and that there have them pro patents and "made Israel’s right to." Not I’d say. And so:
- name on both regency and there is no vdavlennostey (the writing on one beloved one the kind which opposite beloved one with button of);
- on both button smooth;
- on both there is termousadka + vertlyug, but length termousadku different, and vertlyug measured - a powerful and black color of.
And still on mini-on both sides stmmetrichno on distance roughly appeared under logo there is on mini-this ledge - as a goatee on boooolshom the hook.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 6 2015 23:04:01)

+1

duffy333
Thank you for the answer.
Like on one criteria the usual not passes, and termousadki there on midi :D
Papers there is from both - on them data patent are uniform. The writing on front side under logo different (midi - "SPOD Bomb also available civil large or mini, black or white"; "NEW SPOD Bomb - awesome destance Zgood wind accuracy and fast aquaplane retrieve), on usual under it still referred -" Use any perfect since, not mixing. Not perfect since spill. "And number of drawings (2: Booting feed, ``debriefing button - the usual against 1: Booting feed - midi).
In principle, think, small differences in design labels can be to write off on difference its size. But something me this would still not likes :suspicious:

Was would military still owners conventional (ideally conventional and midi) hear.

Found a picture of anmidi and conventional near - if my they, only white :)
Am asking forgiveness for false alarm, but can someone use to anyone then "soothing" :crazyfun:
Goes, both original, only on midi termousadki there - ah yes God with it :)

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

Zadalsya question - in than can be without risk hurt transport spomb?
Could you tell me, please, who than enjoys?

I here already advised that:

Mr.Puff wrote:

cardboard / shaped tubes from tea (from Batik lots like)

But himself, after Command order, has found have themselves here is such plans:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/uLfeS.jpg
I have, truth, spomb mini-. But there is and other on size tubes.
So that its question storage and transportation spomba decided to:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/XbMDm.jpg
To wash it his only remained.
Spomb not is swinging, not falter - as for him did. Has tried hardly, without bigotry, like nothing so - "blow" holds.
Himself tube from any something things, will ya to machine is with CNC.

P.S: Pope, thank you you! :cool:

I'm using ChRP-1, chekhol- swabinto the tube tight for storage missiles, zakormochnoy bomb and parachutes. Length 26 centimeters, dozen 10 see http://www.acropolis-shop.com.ua/index. … uctID=1459
Can be watch and on our site in sales Production Acropolis from DIMASIKKr77
If mini-, then think tube for match poplavkov be appropriate. Or fashion very from sanitary plastic pipes.

Here is here many chilling, that spomby shoot back. There is in mind “twist are spaced or" the "spomba?
Something not want on Cold water for him swim.

Mr.Puff wrote:

That here many chilling, that spomby shoot back. There is in mind “cord or" the "spomba?
Something not want on Cold water for him swim.

Vital here many about this was written. Sergei (duffy333) recommends before each fishing inspect knot and pereprivyazyvat Spomb to shock, and for order to not drowned I on his directing kingship the cork (champagne, wine, pre prosverliv hole and obtochiv its). And from self-destruction no one not insured.

Boris, write was written, but this not the, about fix wanted to ask.
Cork raze not would spare in case k from aquatic procedures.
Test knot - and so understandable.

Okay, ????????? idea in the chart, and then'm gonna post to discuss.

Pity just said spomb - get spodovymi missiles. They cheaper. There and nose-your fishing bobber initially in design. Ah and from the passage were instant the cord and permanent control for covered, too, can not save - on fishing prevents incomprehensible things occur at times :dontknow: Wu spombom weak place this-button-rebar - can be after another zabrosa old rope-a-spomb already without it. And then this even worse than otstrelennyy spomb - like and spomb there is, and work with him cannot be.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 14 2015 22:47:39)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu spombom weak place this-button-rebar - can be after another zabrosa old rope-a-spomb already without it. And then this even worse than otstrelennyy spomb - like and spomb there is, and work with him cannot be.

And as with this fight?

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

Have spombom weak place this-button-rebar - can be after another zabrosa old rope-a-spomb already without it. And then this even worse than otstrelennyy spomb - like and spomb there is, and work with him cannot be.

And as with this fight?

Signature author

Better BE-than seem.
Harvest you can any pounder, with any coil, provided, that it will Shimano.

Think better ksego will do the hole there in button and in abroad and link this deal 5 centimeters length of cord, even if ivyletit the will remain hang.
And to not drowned spomb under otstrele stit like to paste them a bit foam plastic, burden will and many seats not can.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Wu spombom weak place this-button-rebar - can be after another zabrosa old rope-a-spomb already without it. And then this even worse than otstrelennyy spomb - like and spomb there is, and work with him cannot be.

And from Chinese not suited?

Not has tried

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t has tried

Me seems, that can approach the. They slizany, like.

Some "Chinese spomby" which me come across had another form of corps 100% - alone had slightly other lines, and other had at all bochenkoobraznoe body. Although principle work button-latches the same. But here is identical whether they original not know :dontknow:
'' Condor '' an exact replicates original spomba in a large size. And the price was in 3 times below. I one such as, have second tail polamalsya on the first same a fishing trip. After this I rang on them.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 16 2015 15:48:28)

duffy333 wrote:

'' Condor '' an exact replicates original spomba in a large size.

I about offense and taldychu. :D

duffy333 wrote:

Pity just said spomb - get spodovymi missiles. They cheaper

Increasingly would still this not raskhodnik, as there's gravy. Although in my conditions there's gravy, too, not raskhodnik. ;)

Mr.Puff wrote:

That here many chilling, that spomby shoot back. There is in mind “cord or" the "spomba?

For themselves made the next conclusions (something for of the original, something for unparalleled; if that, adjust):

Reason # 1:
Blocarea fastening and / or button of opening spomba and, as a consequence, its loss of.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/lYpTw.jpg
The decision:
Anchoring the racks and button to body spomba with the help "insurance."
Much detail. [ссылка или описание будет добавлено позже]

Reason # 2:
Destruction extremity of piston rod axis raskryvaniya stow.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/pPMU4.jpg
The decision:
Replacing extremity of piston rod axis raskryvaniya stow on metal.
Read more.

Reason # 3:
Destruction fastening stow to the Car axis.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/zo3LJ.jpg
The decision:
Anchoring the stow spomba with the help "insurance."
http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1201/74/7cb56686a71c.jpg
Or
Read more.

Reason # 4:
Drowning spomba owing to his neraskrytiya after k.
The decision:
Increase buoyancy spomba.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/WV8mk.jpg
Or
Read more.

Reason # 5:
On spomba.
The decision:
Much detail. [ссылка или описание будет добавлено позже]

So, about reasons # 5 from previous office I express their judgments come from.

If roll back all "if" about as a length of cord, using (perekhlyostakh) and camping on P., then on logic things spomb there was an ejectable from-for gap cord on node. As this to circumvent?
Before drawings contest UEFA Champions League decided to themselves take and made here is such a stocking:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/0AemR.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/Nf7tP.jpg
The bottom line is, to "predict" place possible cliff. This being achieved, in courses case, at the expense one sole knot, which forms loop for fastening spomba to the main method "noose-in-loop."
For preserving spomba after k need a insurance without use knots.
I decided to question with the help beads, prodev in it the main the cord 5 times and proactively Slapping [пока]vertlyug (I know, that he g • • but - Lesse not about this ;)). Bead enshrined by in end without knot and not slips.
To vertlyugu palomarom is tied "insurance," which on 10-20 mm longer than the the principal the mountings.

Here is now think:
1. 're to attach "insurance"?
Can be try to "strakhovochnym" zhgutam (see "Reason # 3" previous office), camping on K. To vertlyugu or axis spomba - not option (and suddenly they, too, Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva would make.
There is and simply it worked fantastically well option - to button! :crazy: Skyfall Satira author :), this option should work on next scheme: Under steep of a the main, under which part of kinetic energy will be repaid, "insurance" will retard in action button, disclosure spomba. Spomb then open itself up, content on inertia come pouring out, that will reduce a common mass of spomba and, as a consequence, strain on the very "insurance." Closing, this on Satira author. But this same idea brings the the most author from-for risk had wrenched stand the mountings button - why need a such a insurance, which breaks back of in half. :D
2. How ennoble "insurance"?
First, distance from beads until knot deal need to would reduce. Think, centimeters 10 on length of his the main will in the most times (therefore, length "insurance" must be 11-12 centimeters).
Second, not quite kosher looks vertlyug. Put a small?. Or can be than something replace (as option - the second buttons)?
Third, and basic, and "insurance" want burying in a tubule. Either shrink, either in That was, either even in any - until not know with perspective "weight-the tenacity."

On the rest of the like as increasingly clear [пока].

Am asking base all, whom there is that say essentially against this background. :)

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Feb 18 2015 16:47:14)

+1

In shelf clones spomba arrived. Made substitution from of Polish colleagues:

http://www.glista.pl/foto_duze/FD1_8086.jpg

Airy construction of truth most original turn of phrase. :dontknow:

As it works?? The first time I have 6600m not the, and the reference and word "where" Latin letters nothing not gained some perspective :dontknow:

майк wrote:

How it works??

Judging by the picture, under strike about water is a e?u?ea (ah recognized the torpedo apparatus, not less.

Yesterday in China ranks on "little bird found on spomby on $3.7 USD. Hi,, not is sustained, bought. D try, if nothing proves, then for these money, their modicum on each a fishing trip otstrelivat can be.

And speak, in Moscow not tumed a. This that-one China traded? Although have us fishing shops 3 debriefing with predominantly commodity from booming Middle Kingdom come across. Ah at least one knew. And zakhldil two times-the first and the latest.

майк wrote:

A speak, in Moscow not tumed a.

Found, but rarely. Yes and Mother Bird now on outskirts of.

майк wrote:

This is that-one China traded?

Alone know, the Chinese, traded. Ah and understandable, that not the European and America commodity. Although something and another there is in assortment.

With the 1990s s Chinese have us not saw. Can on big squares throughout Satakunta-Odessa, Kharkiv and there is, have us and's an Uzbekistanian-... Exotic. :dontknow: