All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Marukyu

Posts 61 to 90 of 104

Question on tactics-in mind moreover, that carp not suited close to Bank (commercial a body of water) account for enjoy spodovym pounder on marker. But with other hand-not very good vision check on big distance communication poorly in sight the marker (I his leave in water). As withdraw from this situation? Ah as option-seek tracks carp in "force canteen" and intercept his on comfortable distance there is fishing (if these are will have the)? Ah and camping on Afghan

Homilies harvest not in the marker, and off distance in thread on a fishing line.

1. Trolley up to the under clip-on earring in achieve escape point.
2. Coppers lift markernuyu thread in place clips
3. Remove clip-on earring
4. Watch to during laying filament a dry erase thread was headquartered near rear aboard shpuli, to not plague right off the bat filament during-zabrosa.
5. After worker zabrosa not forget to lift as such with clips
4. In case perezabrosa wear it to let the line out on clip-on earring and repeat procedure
5. After poklevki and vyvazhivaniya enire impose until westerners think markernogo knot on the rings
6. Podmotayte until in example and check a tick clip-on earring
7. Do worker impose, not forget to lift clip-on earring again.

Several gemorno sounds, but on practice allows very accurately harvest, especially when the distance overcompensate Ouite a and the only strong incentive factor can be only a small candy. Ah and most importantly there is no peg to marker, atrope and other plus subjects in water, their shopping only on in Supreme and direction zabrosa. In the nighttime time this way to allows accurately understand that] However there where need to.

But am use NOT forget sack clip-on earring :)

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 8 2014 13:04:30)

+1

Thank you-on information. Has understood the seriousness. On montazham-I'm using and fully soft povodochnyy material (is a sporting house) and the same producer but in casings. Interestingly opinion-on hook wear my wartime and heat shrink (if soft ceasing) and a ring (under povodkovom material from opletki). Question-worth whether before a powerful, power zabrosom links hair the gelva thread? (Like as not perekrutitsya in I might go) and installation of with little ring on the hook can be whether use not only under it comes to shagging on pop realization ah and so same both: Boyle neutral buoyancy, when hook lies on bottom? A member on expense the presentation nozzles on bottom.

An important moment!
When account for to do impose with the smokey-smokey, recommend use materials not less 20lb, and better 25lb, so as often is happening on mounting under strike about water, in mind strong resistance from for parusnosti sweets.
I recommend hedge hair PVA thread or pufikom under overcompensate distant zabrosakh, especially with soft materials.
We are going with Kumchikom 15 number of on a new fun session, d sack video report, necessarily show the and I think will tell about their observations on this expense.
Must See!

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 8 2014 13:25:29)

+2

Sergei-thank you. If can be-during of filming in detail paid attention on the assistant-the fishing line is, the shock of leader, ledkor, safe klipsa (a glancing installation of, inlayn), ceasing, hook. Ah there-I'm using such River Kymi because, ledkora there is no-because, the size of the city such-because. Fish-sicles such a the-because. Markernuyu thread'm knitting on as such thus the node, 'm feeding spombom from under clips, on povodochnyy material kreplyu tiny pellets out-because it is important the entire installation of move the text sink, disguise. (As option). Here is roughly such moments me very interested!
Am asking forgiveness-can, not in the the Frost write, wanted to would obtain the intel.
Still times-thank you.

Today mix Marukyu Lexus is congratulated Mixa such a here is has tempted. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Uf57z.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/E2pe8.jpg

Last edited by (Jun 9 2014 18:09:23)

+1

lko
Homilies prikormku EFG 161. Think, that like. Only this prikormka not very adhesive. For industrialized fishing on conceals more 1.5 meters is worth add stick. On of last karpovoy a fishing trip I its tried first time. Me liked. She reminds casualty us method mixes.

Feel like myself again directly 09 this brand)) Two words for poplavochnikov.

Was on weekends on work on base vacation in Poltava area. Planned harvest predator, fidera are not taking, but a strong wind, whisky and Wilkes not configured on ensured own manner, and on water we so and not poured.
Can find the poplavchankami directly with base. Fish - 000MT Crucian 50-300 grams weight.
In the first morning catching on worm-Stoumont-maize, in clean lost polavochnikam with "goloseevskoy" River Kymi, lovyaschim on "lapushok." The problem was and in services and in bait either, no (in services - camping on K. With President basis for negotiation base in lease - raskosami 0,28, making the to gain zhivtsovye, hooks numbers 6-4 etc. The problem in bait either, no - white obedala chernua and Pietro Vierchowod simply sky-. On worm Crucian bought these - but extremely not willingly. Moreover was captured Tortoise.

In lunch in restaurant it turned out, that have one of guests there is with a marukievskoe "dough." Than to address on the evening - it was clear immediately.

Before. I in Kobeliaki (- In the district center). Bought two kherabuny (why the Mikado Princess, with that in the catalogue their there is no, hooks 14 numbers Komatsu America Corporation (the best that was) and making the from such a material from which make good flip-flops.

In short, an nakolbasili mother costly. Powder debauch in water in clearly established (on package there is in absentia: 2D risks) proportion. The first Crucian - took the bait during promera depth. A dace-krasnoperka-gusterka, too, are biting, but realistically - on one poklevku "srani" - one poklevka an. On such chances can be harvest (with).

The only - tackle need a all ??? tailored. With our "with firewood" not understandable that with the bait (and the bait - wildly delicate, I nothing such a finest and to imagine could not - her - I and mastyrka domestic de-leveraging - this simply and aluminum putty, in comparison).

In short d itself a genuine kherabunu to collect, that it comes in dedicated blast on need an interim deputy occasionally. Ah and "goloseevskuyu" with "lapushkami", too, to develop need to.

Last edited by (Jun 17 2014 11:15:11)

+1

I, too, have Tokhi "vytsiganil" a bit this "test" from test Party - I have with lamb the scent of. Couple of times with poplavchankoy eiaee karasika - liked. On our karasiku has worked well.

wrote:

powder debauch in water in clearly established (on package there is in absentia: 2D risks) proportion.

I have on a baggy filled three different risks for levels. And description of in meaning% -). Logically arguing I the first time one bag made a sauce on "maximum" risk - "dough" broke a ah very devoted, such only shtekerom since. In the other times zamesil on "minimum" - here is this the other conversation! Already consistence, enough tight mastyrki. Will need on Dnieper River in the system try.

There is still option paste with the scent of type "fishmil" (is biscuit) and option with somehow "creamy" the scent of (white color of).

We a on that garlic, in a baggy filled-stike. Water - on secondary (from three) at risk. Broke a would still very affectionately call - but I here is think likely I not enough evenly its stirred - I got a jar was with riflenym upside and - such a in any salads in Atmospheric sell, or worms in fish convenience store anyway.

D try - another bag following "overcame")

Hinder need in capacity with smooth upside. Better to this at all was polusfera. Pasta literally on the eyes of binding from water and its indeed very intensively kneading the dough need.

And I US these purposefulness until fortune a dense test. Then Cathal the ball and oblerlival hook. Held on the hook normally. Sometimes even after 5-10 minutes expectations still remained on the hook, if not was poklevki :). More liked pasta precisely with lamb the smell, is. I on it in host even podleschikov eiaee :). Pasta mesil in capacity with smooth upside, and then in palms. Water inscription which packed.
With lamb the scent of here is this:

http://i056.radikal.ru/1406/66/a3b0bab87000.jpg

Last edited by (Jun 18 2014 10:11:32)

wrote:

with lamb the smell, is here is this:

And in sale she emerged already?

Yuric wrote:

A in sale she emerged already?

There is no, in sale until there is no.

On site rybalka.com found an interesting the review on Marukyu. Always interestingly to read good reviews about products, which likes and me :) Children (Guys) took care, have a detailed report.
http://www.rybalka.com/tackle//--marukyu---marukyu--marukyu/

Yesterday have broken in Remy-Mikhaylynu on both: Boyle Credence convened Baits Orange Punch

http://i031.radikal.ru/1406/cf/7567100063f5.jpg

Has tried many different Boylov, but on these was biting, best.
And here is method-mikh better worked sensas method mix original

In of England Marukyu launched line of prikormok Luxus in package sizes on 2kg. As themselves the British write, this product on "normal for the working human price"(without comments :disappointed:) - on five ninety-nine ?(10 dollars / 120grn) for package.
To the available already Luxus Methodand Luxus Kcelladded Luxus Sweet Fishmealand Luxus Sweet Success. The first prikormka says their entitled for itself - sweet prikormka on the basis of fishing flour (fishmil). Type super of each for summer and method. The second prikormka on "grain basis of" - sweet on smells, sweet on taste of, vividly-for yellowcake color of. Dream of bream :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 1 2014 16:52:08)

duffy333 wrote:

In of England Marukyu launched line of prikormok Luxus in package sizes on 2kg. As themselves the British write, this product on "normal for the working human price" (without comments) - on five ninety-nine ?(10 dollars / 120grn) for package.
To the available already Luxus Method and Luxus Kcell added Luxus Sweet Fishmeal and Luxus Sweet Success. The first prikormka says their entitled for itself - sweet prikormka on the basis of fishing flour (fishmil). Type super of each for summer and method. The second prikormka on "grain basis of" - sweet on smells, sweet on taste of, vividly-for yellowcake color of. Dream bream

Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :52: 08)

Foot of in Visitors, I you dam try Luxus Sweet Success :)
Russkoyazychnyy catalogue Marukyu 2014-15g posts novelties http://www.ex.ua/614324872059

Last edited by (Jul 1 2014 18:51:36)

+1

wrote:

Well, so in Visitors, I you dam try Luxus Sweet Success

It with a spoon and with prikormochnogo tazika? :crazyfun:
'll come pick it up.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 1 2014 18:56:25)

Prikormu EFG131 created not understood. What the "rubber" substance, which I with hard "utoptal" on method. Not. Fish like well on it had similar levels, but not better than on another prikormku in 10 times cheaper. But the such deal. For classic trough be appropriate. Smells grassroots ribs krevetochno-khalibudovo-chegototamesche shtyryak :flag: A here is with the mechanics under method - the trouble!

In short polovil on it. Caught fish and forgot. Mostly on reason value of :flag:

And here is the that both: Boyle began to work this well. And the perishing quite's with all the moping I with them. Is obtained on Cold water they not tone inquired as. With other hand 20 mm pylik yielded fish bigger than others. Perhaps on reason diameter. All-??? 14 mm against 20 mm - a substantial the difference. Although pylik the in size is declining. In general as something so. About further experiments with boylami update my if will that write. On prikormke my verdict - bitch costly, and outcome the usual :dontknow:

The price on both: Boyle normal. If will work and further - Prince buy for KVALITETSGARANTI :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 2 2014 13:53:26)

Fish-sicles EFG131 was developed specifically for industrialized fishing on shoal on small made it. This prikormka active, have been designed specifically on rapid fishing trip. So this not very (Mr prikormka. Its of polyurethane enough for industrialized fishing on conceals until 1.5 meters. This prikormka consists of 23 ingredients, in basis of seaweeds nori. Fish-sicles able for industrialized fishing in cold time year.

wrote:

in basis of seaweeds nori.

This those in which sometimes wrap?

Yes, precisely those :)

wrote:

Yes, precisely those

The Japanese perverts :) :tomato:

Today received karasevoe the dough. In Internet found video on application of test, which in any time soon will be available in sale on Ukraine.

Nozuri Guruten Marukyu 144
http://s020.radikal.ru/i722/1407/8d/0802c128b2dc.jpg

Guruten 5 Marukyu 185

http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1407/9a/e491b0ba0b25.jpg

Last edited by (Jul 15 2014 19:45:44)

+1

The Japanese have all simply - that itself, then and fish. To karp - seaweed, karasyu - wasabi :D

Nozuri Guruten Marukyu 144
Description of
Nozuri-gluten
This is a golden the bait for industrialized fishing an in wild reservoirs. Thanks to exclusive preserve aminokislotam, which includes in composition Nozuri-glutein, she attracts fish with large distances. In composition this paste enters a large number of sweet potato powder, and also garlic, wheat protein is and fibers wheat. This the bait has small specific weight, thanks to what very easily is mired in his mouth fish under poklevke. Perfectly held on the hook. Packaging includes in themselves eight individual packages with paste, on every package there is regulation on workshops with.

Guruten 5 Marukyu 185
Description of
Gluten-5
Thanks to large number of-fiber supplemented wheat, and also the wheaten a squirrel this the nozzle sitch perfectly held on the hook. Sweet dairy smells and taste of not only attracts a major an, but and however for the fishing trainer. Packaging includes in themselves five individual packages with paste, thanks to what the nozzle sitch is spent more economically. On every package have placemark for water. This allows faster cooked the pourer squarely on a fishing trip.

Last edited by (Jul 22 2014 16:07:43)

Reread entire branch, hmm, a product)) thank you for info)) statement, and there is experience use of product on Dnieper River on leschu??. Feder.

Ais wrote:

on Dnieper River on leschu??. Feder.

:D
Pardon, not has restrained its))
You seriously confirmed skeptics acceptable To heat an in these murky waters of Dnepr prikormku, a. Is worth plus-minus 10 ?for a pack of? Prikormku, a. Domestic carp not always understands? Prikormku, from foundations which our bream-have a sweet tooth and gorokholyubitel rest as traits from frankincense?

Once, still after ChM in Belgium, where bream he gets a from fishmila, some who - accurately know - has tried this deal on Dnieper River. ???? mixture of was F-1 from Sonubeyts like, the most sweet. Two hew "third convocation" not convey the entire range of of emotions.

Carlos wrote:

, not has restrained its))
You seriously confirmed skeptics acceptable To heat an in these murky waters of Dnepr prikormku, a. Is worth plus-minus 10 ?for a pack of? Prikormku, a. Domestic carp not always understands? Prikormku, from foundations which our bream-have a sweet tooth and gorokholyubitel rest as traits from frankincense?

Once, still after ChM in Belgium, where bream he gets a from fishmila, some who - accurately know - has tried this deal on Dnieper River. ???? mixture of was F-1 from Sonubeyts like, the most sweet. Two hew "third convocation" not convey the entire range of of emotions.

Pardon, not has restrained its))
.. Not worth, glad that summoned emotions))
Think 10 ?not the sum to not allow on to experiment. For someone this not sum, and who the and Fishku itself not can allow. Have product, aside from prikormki, there is and jamborees - maize, worms. Ah in late all and pasta emerged.