All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » The Internet-Music Top-Shimano.com.ua

The Internet-Music Top-Shimano.com.ua

Posts 1 to 30 of 247

s “. Propose a to visit Internet Music fishing goods

TOP-SHIMANO.com.ua

Here you can to purchase fishing goods globally famous firms Shimano, and also such brands as RAPALA, POWER PRO, SUFIX, HUMMINBIRD, SeaDogs The STORMand other.

Naturally, focus made on fidernoe direction, but over time will emerge full range of cordages and for other species industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Boev (Jun 4 2014 11:16:30)

+8

Namesake, I congratulate with the inauguration retailer! :cool:

Thank you.
In ties with situation in country, in Friday leave on some time. Mobile the link must be As issues d respond. During my absence of, shop will engage my son Vlad. I introduced his in course affairs. He can to accept orders and to send cordage in any city Ukraine.

Registered Vlad on our Forum. He will respond from my behalf of, if I not will be able to wage ". His one: Secretar’s organs is Boev

All Hi. :flag:

Respected Boevy! :)
When expect felt / flooding the cords and wood, "um,?
And as is positioned Music (the official representative, but-r)?

In available big range of wood, "um, and cords. Not managed lead the all positions on site (now already not soon). T. E. There is virtually increasingly, that there is in other Internet stores. If something are interested in, don. On all questions arrive at answers. For registered users there are discount. Moreover, every separate Made to Order from our forums can be to discuss on price. Will do maximally possible deduction.
Music, naturally, works from companies Normark. Our warehouse is in Dnepropetrovsk. Most goods in available. Work with the any said to point, in which there is separate New mails.
With today’s days a bit have ascended prices. We are working on recommended retail prices companies Normark. Who made Made to Order yesterday, would gain his on old price.
All successes and World.
I resigned. :mybb:

+1

Tell please, done on 2.3 are planned? If yes, then in what price (roughly)?

Virtually all done there is in available. Are looking here.

Vlad_Boev wrote:

near-all done there is in available. Are looking here.

Thank you, the only request-specify labeling vershinok.

All done have labeling and the complete description of.

For example: TOP-SHIMANO.COM.UA

Vershinka for fidera Shimano SUPER tip AX 1.0 Oz / 2.3 mm
Smennaya vershinka SUPER tip for fidernykh udilisch Shimano with Norfolk diameter of 2.3 mm. This the standard dozen for udilisch Shimano class Picker lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI and some models heavy.

Features:
Your dozen (mm): 2.3
Type of rings: Medium-size rings
Test (oz): 1.0
Material: I

+1

Hello!
Can you have buy the handle odinarnuyu under squaring?

For what reel need a here? Model, the size of the?

Dobryi evening.
Normark someone on Ukraine forelevye telescopic arms rods up?

Greetings, Sergei. Telescopic arms forelevye rods up Shimano there is in available. See here. TOP-SHIMANO.COM.UA

Can be questions? I have three.
1. As there with program loyalty)
2. When roughly attend Since-Wu A psychic?
3. Will whether in available 165 centimeters cover Shimano Double Rod Sleeve Artikul SHSUL06?

Vitaly. Special for you.
1. Agras.
2. Is expected in April.
3. Cover Shimano Double Rod Sleeve (SHSUL06)has length 2.7 see There is in available.

Last edited by Boev (Mar 26 2014 16:54:48)

+1

Hello!
Tell, please, can be-whether to purchase you odinarnuyu the handle under coil Stradic 4,000 fc? Their preferences and experience on this issue there is no-importantly, that-would way and on opportunities was I feel safer native. Help with choice and what is the cost of? Thank you.

Boev wrote:

To what coils need a here? Model, the size of the?

Stradic 4000 GTM RA

Boev wrote:

Vitaly. Special for you.
1. Discount.
2. Is expected in April.
3. Cover Shimano Double Rod Sleeve (SHSUL06) has length 142 see There is in available.

1. Clear-understandable
2. 'oc.
3. I had in mind this. But judging by price 140-ovogo, already not fundamentally.

Carlos wrote:

I had in mind this.

Vitaly. In official the catalogue a reputed the length of the 142 see :dontknow: A on price always can be to agree. :yep:
Den2811, SIV’sto chetyryokhtysyachnikam, alas, knobs there is no.

Last edited by Boev (Mar 26 2014 16:55:59)

Carlos wrote:

Boev wrote (and):

Vitaly. Special for you.
1. Discount.
2. Is expected in April.
3. Cover Shimano Double Rod Sleeve (SHSUL06) has length 142 see There is in available.

1. Clear-understandable
2. 'oc.
3. I had in mind this. But judging by price 140-ovogo, already not fundamentally.

"Happiness suddenly in s postuchalos in doors" (Since) L. Derbenyov

Boev
Find welcome this weekend ’, Oleg! Tekhnium 5,000 will?

Boev wrote:

At is site not the right information

I with them got called down - say, that On purpose count as, 165 have them ‘. All raze not'll pack up my shit take "its charm of" (SULT106MQ) and metnutsya on a fitting,

bk45 wrote:

Greetings, Oleg! Tekhnium 5,000 will?

Greetings, Marrying. Coil Shimano TECHNIUM C5000 FCthere is in available. TECHNIUM C5000 the FD should emerge in April.

Carlos wrote:

I with them got called down - say, that On purpose count as, 165 have them ‘. All raze not'll pack up my shit take "its charm of" (SULT106MQ) and metnutsya on a fitting,

Bought these this cover in Shimano-rapala - 1.67 on naruzhke, 1.65 manual pages from within.

+2

I know, that in directories accented not truthful data.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/03FJf.jpg

P. S. Only that peremeryal his even times. ??? yes. The length of the 2.7 seeto Stimul-Cash, that misled. :blush:
Information revised.

Friends. In Internet no clothing left TOP-SHIMANO.COM.UAin categories "Summer Sale coils"there are several interesting models for fidera. Recommend coil for khevika-ekstrakhevika Shimano ULTEGRA 4500 XS-B. This the coil with a powerful mechanism 5500, only with a lesser shpuley and, respectively, greater traction. Number of limited. Are in hurry.

Yes, strongly "sempervirens" gone and pissed off prices.

Yes, the dollar now exuberant. From-for him price far not yesterday. But, to be upset not worth. Every Made to Order our forums are prepared to discuss on price toward reducing.

In categories "Summer Sale udilisch"emerged an excellent feeder with famous an oval form Shimano AEROCAST LIGHT 3,35 / 70.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » The Internet-Music Top-Shimano.com.ua