All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

"Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

Posts 1 to 30 of 494

I have the reference works. Had in mind in topic "Flety", building 2, post # 58. Standing it

Last edited by sendy (Mar 20 2014 15:32:52)

sendy wrote:

Wu me the reference works. Dub cartoons for.

Strange, I have so and not is a, but this already not important, given "Has had a in mind in this same topic part of 2, str.5, post # 145."

Karpovye kvikchendzhi and podrezannye khvostoviki as the me have the collective farm kind of :)
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ick-change easier take and forget, me worries on diameter will whether they densely go in Carp Zoom trough.
And still question, who than more often enjoys, povodochnym input / flyurikom / fishing line under it catching on method?

Last edited by up6uc (Mar 20 2014 13:38:27)

up6uc wrote:

pics, I have so and not is a, but this already not important, given "Has had a in mind in this same topic part of 2, str.5, post # 145."

To Stimul-Cash, indeed not works, in sight moderators bouncing in another subject. Already revised.

up6uc wrote:

karpovye kvikchendzhi and podrezannye khvostoviki as the me have the collective farm kind of

About "kolkhoznosti" can be was would argue, but I shall not pass.

up6uc wrote:

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ick-change easier take and forget,

If you so easier, the question pretty much exhausted, personally I would used their in least.

up6uc wrote:

who than more often enjoys, povodochnym input / flyurikom / fishing line under it comes to shagging at manner?

Read themes, associated with "method", ah for example here. Question debated enough many, information abound, be much more widespread not see sense.

Last edited by sendy (Mar 20 2014 14:37:39)

+1

Decision-makers trough, which I have in use have highly worthy the quality of. For season nor one not unraveled. aon these feeders wrote in the past year.

The review relevant. The only, CarpZoom in this year made 50 and 60 grams. And the price on "downturns" different from "go quietly." Toptushka suited to all, regardless of weight.

Been decided, I take Carp Zoom trough, toptalku, email to the Owner C-5X # 10, povodochnyy material 10-12lb, and as only begins ban on River'm explore method on platnikakh :)

Decision very the right :cool:, the only, take fletki a lot heavier than me (50-60gr.) for ensure better samozasechki, if are going use DEAF installation of.

On povodochnomu that all depends no size fish're gonna harvest. Personally I'm do come with different choices as only if the goal carp from 4kg +. And'm with 10lb (this roughly the fishing line is 0.20-0.22) for the leash under the main 0.25.
If same melkokarp (until 2-2.5kg) or mixture he same, but with karasem and podleschikom, then this simply soft povodochnaya raskosami. 0.16-0.18 lack with head. Sometimes under life Cleves accounted for and 0.14 questioning.

On kryuchkam under this deal very recommend QM1 from Guru. In rooms from 14 until 10.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 20 2014 16:31:09)

sendy wrote:

The decision very the right :cool:, the only, take fletki a lot heavier than me (50-60gr.) for ensure better samozasechki, if are going use DEAF installation of.

Harvest d a psychic, 35gr fletka, in it on the idea of nataptyvaetsya grams 40 feed, yes and bottom ilistoe, fear that 50-60gr will quickly cover.

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall povodochnomu that all depends no size fish're gonna harvest. Personally I'm do come with different choices as only if the goal carp from 4kg +. And'm with 10lb (this roughly raskosami 0.20-0.22) for the leash under the main 0.25.
If same melkokarp (until 2-2.5kg) or mixture he same, but with karasem and podleschikom, then this simply soft povodochnaya the fishing line is. 0.16-0.18 lack with head. Sometimes under life Cleves accounted for and 0.14 questioning.

Melkokarp 1.5-3 95% fish, there is individual until 15shki, harvest d a psychic with fishing line 0.20 (producer asserted 0.2 with that of the something about 5kg, but there clearly not less 022, and the and all 0.25), stuck 0.16 as such on dog leashes but also, if not goes d borrow 15lb this simple, 25 there is in available but this zanapto.

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall kryuchkam under this deal very recommend QM1 from Guru. In rooms from 14 until 10.

Thank you for advice, only here is not clear why this model in 2.5 times more expensive other models Guru or unparalleled Preston's :dontknow:

Nothing not can say on’pricing power. But accurately such same the ratio in prices and in of England - QM1 are worth 3 pound, and the rest hooks from Guru 1.20 per-1.30.
Prestonovskiy hook (model PRC1) 've been busted me only in already ready associated bundles follicle snap. For me this not the best choice - was accustomed himself always knitting snap. Moreover PRC1 has maximum the size of the # 12, and have QM1 this # 10.
So same me not likes the length of the "hair" have snap with kvik-slight - she under one thing grain corn / one boylik an 8mm and vast. With ring under pellets modicum "have a bang on this" can be - shift the the pourer on the very silicone-a ring.
Sum up, then. Like form of is the same. And fish sechet and holds like so same. Like we specialize. The thickness wire need quantify because as from-for motley color of appears "optical deception of view." If not want do come with viscous snap,] However on single nozzles and not need hooks larger # 12, then Prestonovskie ready to snap most the. If knitting himself and / or need # 10, then QM1.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 20 2014 21:37:04)

up6uc wrote:

in it on the idea of nataptyvaetsya grams 40 feed

In my opinion much less.

Day are a good, need advice on prikormke. A special • metodnuyu mixture of • buy not plan, use d standard prikormki, interested the next moments:
1. Need whether • mandatory • wonderful components to deliver prikormki until grinding halt after autogeneous.
2. As understand correctly whether made mixture of, not poured whether with trough from strike about water / on falling, or contrary is worth a stake through 10-15 minutes.
3. From improvised funds use glue or maize meal sechki practiced?
Thank you in advance for advice, on gear your mind mae made up, remained the latest nuance before try strong.

up6uc
I it comes at all not is goal harvest on metodnye a mixture. Why, when there is pellets? Because as if sypukha and need a for deliver pelletsa

up6uc wrote:

until grinding halt after autogeneous.

, then-third / half of packs, that already not so expensive and under this can be already and be investing on that-thread bad one, yes modicum the same "Trophy column."
Pelletsom the jury and the second question - 3 from strike. Duffy OK whole article gave about how, that sypukha very the fussy type - can zaplastilinitsya, can wear under a little pat, and pellets is borne on can dig almost always well.
The third question at all, in my opinion, not worth, to ensure do come. Start-mix on cold and multi-mix summer and all (mixes)

+1

PCA for advice, stuck 50 / 50, sypukha and pelets, about results of otpishu.

up6uc wrote:

How understand correctly whether made mixture of,

Method scientific tyka our increasingly. A little bit of a zamesil, rang in the feeder and put an in a basin with water. Long not raskisaet-razrykhli, quickly washed away-Oakley.
For first well Felix Blumenfeld the same traditional grits-- grits, for second-ah modicum gerkules ground.
Ah and number of water can be regulate.

Last edited by майк (Mar 28 2014 19:41:05)

There is question. Under prestonovskuyu toptushku what fletki suited? Not believing, of course of the original :flirt:

Duffy333, ready to snap under pellets on base Guru MWG tried, and scratch on it on them simply many run with pelletsom.

+1

Кафоля wrote:

There are question. Under prestonovskuyu toptushku what fletki suited? Not believing, of course of the original :flirt:

Under "red color of" toptushku "Preston" suited trough "Tekhnokarp" with fired rubber "tails." With plastic - need to tailor a file in it or on circle. Not long, and not many, but need to.

And can be photo feeders from "TekhnoKarp" which suited under toptushki from Preston's.

Yuri wrote:

with fired rubber "tails"

Thank you, but such not issue already :dontknow: A or plastic-doofus.

Андрей_73 wrote:

photo feeders from "TekhnoKarp"

See: http://drcarp.com.ua/index.php?route=pr … uct_id=514
Me not like, and old were :cool:

Андрей_73 wrote:

A can be photo feeders from "TekhnoKarp" which suited under toptushki from Preston's.

Will try in any time soon do and show.

Кафоля wrote:

such not issue already :dontknow: A or plastic-doofus.

Alexey! Can clarify, like would in some our stores still were such (with fired rubber khvostovikami). If that - can buy and deport "New mail." Talk less in lichku how many any.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/QKhov.jpg
Here is, there is such a the top photo. Sentiment. In "Prestonovskuyu" toptushku (with red valve within, size "Large" - "G-") suited the kind there's gravy, that the extreme right. This "Tekhnokarp." As nor regrettably, but the second from Left there's gravy, too, "Tekhnokarp", but to she entered toptushku "Preston" its need to around the circle shaved it down far enough. Sealed plastic saying there such, that a file in it or on circle work quickly. In manual a file in it drove about 5 minutes on the processing one trough. But, not interestingly. Charitably. Yes and looks she dubovato.

Thank you for photo, Yura! :cool:
Here is month. I, frankly, until recently thought, that Tekhnokarp contrary prioritized more interesting fletki, namely kaplevidnoy forms and with rubber start. But now increasingly see reviews and understand, that of mixed up, their new and old products. A pity, were on them certain plans built. Ah yes okay, will need flagship watch. Modicum and cared about on photo IF Boltic instead stem bolts, but if in the rest of the increasingly well with them with mind (even animal-care razdvinuty), then very even a lovely option for "tasty" price.

There is whether success industrialized fishing fletom on River?

Of course same there is success, and on River can impress the natives decent copies of, such as sea Bass, bream, a carp and can have worthy resistance.

Dobryi day! Do the first steps in it comes to shagging method. On weekends catching on fletki DRENNAN 35g. After poklevki the Connector vyskakivyl from fletki and a montage has spiraled into a glancing. Have all so? Iai?yaaao constantly his back put a. Holdup ahead higher questioning not very want. Ever responds sea Bass and melkokarp :confused:

Jacqueson all my fletakh from Drennan the Connector sits very densely and not crashes, sometimes account for questioning a bead on, to obtain a glancing installation of.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.