All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

"Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

Posts 271 to 300 of 494

Laider wrote:

Guru QM1 # 10 or 12

For platnikov with pile melkokarpa me appealed, on those heathens who run naked Ovner 50188 grassroots in work more.

ë- 360 Total Security. . - .
. 265.

Last edited by (May 6 2015 23:24:37)

dimon_reva wrote:

Dobryi evening! Could you tell me, please, what # hook http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon Cro-barbed use for Boylov available. 10 with podsadkoy a floating corn. Or advise different model from online retailer "flagship." Thank you.

Edited English.srts organs is Reva (2015-05-06 20 :34: 06)

14-12 the size of the.

+1

Sea Bass and flet.

Plan first time face with combination of "large sea Bass + flet." Experience tselenapravlenogo, as you realize - there is no. Two large (relatively, 700-800) karasey caught in the past year, one on karpzumovskiy soft floating pellets Banan-cannabis, on karpzumovskom stern, second - on dipovannuyu Zoo maize, Alpo Ugandans Sensas 3,000 Svitkorn, but they were in prilove. Small karasiki on my pop bigger pushups hang themselves regularly, but this all am dust.

Question on nazhivkam. Worm on a of course, too, d try, but like would hear examples tselenapravlenogo use of classic "hair" nazhivok. A body of water - Oshitki. Crucian - large, case and "for 1.5."

Last edited by (May 10 2015 12:16:46)

taraseevich wrote:

SKAChAT! Step by step RUKOVODSTVO In graphic pictures!

In archive zbts organs is goold.scr, script, which can many what fulfill, not recommend to jump of and, especially, to launch (if antivirus not's gonna kill. Cherevato.

Dobryi day all!!
Decided to to 400 harvest on "method" have read subject several times. Theoretically all clear remained deal for practice. There is such question? Not can understand what should be historical region hair from jamborees until the early hook predpologaemaya the nozzle sitch (maize) Thanks

wrote:

Dobryi day all!!
Decided to to 400 harvest on "method" have read subject several times. Theoretically all clear remained deal for practice. There is such question? Not can understand what should be historical region hair from jamborees until the early hook predpologaemaya the nozzle sitch (maize) Thanks

Somewhere found and'm using thus method definitions length hair. If on hair clothe Boyle, then distance from s palette until Silicon tubes on Handguards roughly such same as from the stings out hook until Handguards. Is famously remained Maggie,, if anything with boylami 10-12 mm. For definitions ratio size nozzles and hook use roughly the same - distance from the stings out until Handguards would still or slightly more half of diameter s palette.
With hooks from declared a God Of QM1 these ratio I have work is famously.

Thank you I understood d jurisprudence as!

There is one statute, on which "nibble was yesterday." Tell, that yesterday 8 breakages and White Amur on 3.5kg and facto standard harvest and Commission in the chupachupsy.
If'm feeding and enleve fiderom - posing sea Bass and mikrokarp. Big or not suited or not has time. , you know, bung near two Fleta - or sea Bass on gender tail more or the same nanokarp less their fingertips. The nozzle sitch opar, cookie in different variations, the worm, dough. Dipov bag not helps virtually raze. Goal obvs swim from kilo. Already two session on 6 hours in empty. Pond not presovan, carp with-Amur Khabarovsk s palette and peletsa likely not saw, is worth their at all buy and apply on such a a reservoir? Seek with the gelva feel true taste pleasure (which, too, need to buy and learn use) or feed corn / peletsom place and wait?
In past season purely are lucky not are lucky lovilos on bondyuelku and oats tattletale.
And yes, under flety'm using two Chinese from dofidernogo skarba varying degrees impairment, one even there-here, the second requires substitutes, borrow feeder or karpovik?

Last edited by Harcon (Jun 3 2015 15:24:32)

Harcon wrote:

There are one statute, on which "nibble was yesterday." Tell, that yesterday 8 breakages and White Amur on 3.5kg and facto standard harvest and Commission in the chupachupsy.
If'm feeding and enleve fiderom - posing Crucian and mikrokarp. Big or not suited or not has time. , you know, bung near two Fleta - or sea Bass on gender tail more or the same nanokarp less their fingertips. The nozzle sitch opar, cookie in different variations, the worm, dough. Dipov bag not helps virtually raze. Goal obvs swim from kilo. Already two session on 6 hours in empty. Pond not presovan, carp with-Amur Khabarovsk s palette and peletsa likely not saw, is worth their at all buy and apply on such a a reservoir? Seek with the gelva feel true taste pleasure (which, too, need to buy and learn use) or feed corn / peletsom place and wait?
In past season purely are lucky not are lucky lovilos on bondyuelku and oats tattletale.
And yes, under flety'm using two Chinese from dofidernogo skarba varying degrees impairment, one even there-here, the second requires substitutes, borrow feeder or karpovik?

Edited Harcon (Today 15 :24: 32)

Dobryi day.

In on a Saturday catching on a small private prudike, zaryblennom, but not excessively. Boylov and pelletsa, and even feedmill - there fish nor has never seen, fed its purely cereals. So here is - on pellets she immediately UEFA were complimentary (mixture of Brain, until still predseriynogo, on the basis of fishmila, Sensasa plotvinogo (not know on the basis of what) and Marukyu krill.) I at all planned harvest on wood pellets Wagler, even floaters acquire families and matchevkoy, but in thicker water carp Frozen Cocktails granules not diary, and here is with trawling, yes in flete - for unlovely soul.

, too, most with Boyle and I - only proposed a minor Boyle, fruity (Karp-352 from a new programs, prosverlennyy) - peck became objectively business than before this I have, and those Demidovich, than have neighbors on maize and worms. Play with taste s palette long not had to - Marukyu Oranje Punch was the second, that tried after Karp-SLRs, and on this the search stalled.

Interestingly, that catfish, which in a reservoir enough many - pellets proignoriloval, and have friends on a worm speaks very highly.

All for good. Pardon, there time re-read all 3 parts of themes pro method, certainly already was pro this.
Someone yuzal here is such trough from Tekhnokarpa http://texnokarp.com/catalogue/kormushka-green-flat? What the impression? And no size toptushka from Preston be appropriate for them here is of these http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … hod-mould? Large thank you.

Can be to remove, the answer found, thank you.

Last edited by (Jun 22 2015 19:54:49)

Dobryi day gentlemen!
Could you tell me nachinaeschemu. Accented such the serif crocheted with Far side even not know as explain i.e. is obtained that fish not're being sucked down. The hook! Why so?

wrote:

Dobryi day gentlemen!
Could you tell me nachinaeschemu. Accented such the serif got a little trigger with the reverse of hand even not know as explain i.e. is obtained that fish not're being sucked down. The hook! Why so?

If you know, or watched video about behavior fish on water, you saw that fish often're being sucked down. The bait (prikormku) and immediately Spit out. And here is when happens scratch on it this depends sometimes and from you.

Yrik wrote:

If you know, or watched video about behavior fish on water, you saw that fish often're being sucked down. The bait (prikormku) and immediately Spit out. And here is when happens scratch on it this depends sometimes and from you.

Means is obtained so that fish harmless be helped and in this moment is happening scratch on it and here already as tickles? So?

wrote:

Dobryi day gentlemen!
Could you tell me nachinaeschemu. Accented such the serif crocheted with the reverse of hand even not know as explain i.e. is obtained that fish not're being sucked down. The hook! Why so?

Yes, fish he hoovers prikormku with / around metodnoy trough and under this sometimes touches hook for "a neck / chin." Likely prikormka for it more attractive, than itself the nozzle sitch.

And if fish can spit it out be helped then is obtained that tooling connected not correctly correctly I understand?

wrote:

And if fish can spit it out be helped then is obtained that tooling connected not correctly correctly I understand?

Wrong. Fish harmless and the right snap.

But as can be corrected (do) to fish could not spit it out bait to hook on any timed it fish??

wrote:

A as can be corrected (do) to fish could not spit it out bait to hook on any timed it fish??

Reality only very its for lip cling!

+1

Although one variantets for follicle snap there is, which boosts chances on zasechku. This in roughly 2 centimeters from hook on ceasing put a small lead BB's. But this boosts the likelihood zakhlestov on zabrose. Especially > and non-CIS and in wind. Under such other conditions will prevent necessarily candy from the gelva or stringer. Ah to certainly nothing not zakhlestnulos.

Romeo wrote:

Although one variantets for follicle snap there is, which boosts chances on zasechku. This in roughly 2 centimeters from hook on ceasing put a small lead BB's. But this boosts the likelihood zakhlestov on zabrose. Especially > and non-CIS and in wind. Under such other conditions will prevent necessarily candy from the gelva or stringer. Ah to certainly nothing not zakhlestnulos.

Thank you stuck

And that she (drobinka) gives?

Can will help:

wrote:

A that she (drobinka) gives?

Helps Four Uns head on a hook in the most the right position for the serif.

Romeo wrote:

Helps Four Uns head on a hook in the most the right position for the serif.

Stuck necessarily.

Could you tell me! Under it catching scale okololadoshechnogo an on method that better use as such or the cord?

I'm using as such Technium Shimano in diameter 0.2 or 0.22. Without shock leader, if flety until 30 "grape"., if same weight 45 "grape" and higher, then give shock leader

Vopross such: Podskajite as iiaeia to store metodnuyu snap. Example imposed I homes Gone Fishin '(2-3 osnastiki, as neatly their boxed, to not felt out of balance, memory filament to remove.

. Personally I increasingly a hawk, on penoplastovyy beam. Under the weight komushki (Fleta) increasingly immediately it makes. Nor what memory!

Last edited by (Jul 22 2015 21:35:48)

vovchik wrote:

Vopross such: Could you tell me as iiaeia to store metodnuyu snap. Example imposed I homes Gone Fishin '(2-3 osnastiki, as neatly their boxed, to not felt out of balance, memory filament to remove.

Personally for me a bit vague question - what tooling can vyazatsya under flet in advance?
There and big deal the all, that miss as such through flet and do wiggle under the Connector (for Drennanovskikh) or spinning konnektor- hit a guardrail for example for Korumovskikh fletov. After fishing think not pity cut off 10 see Filament. And can be I what the not understand. :dontknow:

Last edited by Freemason (Jul 22 2015 22:23:05)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.