All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.


"Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

Posts 91 to 120 of 494

91

margulis wrote:

the size of the hook not is important, it is important length defence wakes up aggressivity. 30MK-1. Of course can and until tail get sucked up. Why hair make brief? That would fish not damage. That would it could not bite down on on the most.

Ah and carp on buttons as enjoyed? Again same, ceasing and in 5sm. And in 1 m On zaglot never are similar. If fish not feels "resistance" wants until sufferers. And the length of the hair, and the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity perhaps different things? And the problem something in is, that not enough deeply it seems Gear ENGINE TUNE. Can leashes are need was in 10cm put? Although not times talked, that and 7.5's a bit long. :dontknow:

Then can a hook was not an opportune, as on 4-oops services!?


On the photos all hooks QM1 10 and 12 numbers, but the latest simply slightly make.

0

92

Was with six months ago article about fishhook (size and appropriate jamborees). Posted with laggards Duffy. Wanted to podperetsya established opinion, but nor in the Frost Article, nor in fishhook not has found. In fishhook until 20 pages permitted-there, before was, but Playboy ARGUMENTY.

0

93

майк wrote:

Setting with six months ago article about fishhook (size and appropriate jamborees). Posted with laggards Duffy. Wanted to podperetsya established opinion, but nor in the Frost Article, nor in fishhook not has found. In fishhook until 20 pages permitted-there, before was, but Playboy ARGUMENTY.

Mikhail, I its remember, there hook equals half of jamborees. In 120 saw articles, where and equal nozzle of. As correctly KhZ.

0

94

Oleg_GOR wrote:

there hook equals half of nozzles.

This if stick a, and if on hair, then

Oleg_GOR wrote:

equal nozzle of

0

95

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That such roughly were options:

On my view, unfortunately, all four option were wrong. Now on order:
And) the size of the hook nor in one case not fits size jamborees. If dozen Beanbag order 8-10 mm in diameter, then the size of the hook clearly it's much too big (on card # 10). Preferable on my view was would hook # 14-12;
It comes) length hair in options # # 1, 2, 4 on my view too much. If suggest, that pelets you, too, floating, then and option # 3 causes doubts. Under using pop realization changeable tips on a short leash needs try to maximally to bring the the pourer to a hook, because ceasing already going to get dicked on listed right complement;
In) under "arising producer" (Guru QM1) you not modelers get it one a small but very important detail - That was a tubule on Handguards, which replies for the right "a corner attacks" hook (order 45 degrees sink);
G) difficult judged by photos, but visually seems, that povodkovaya the fishing line is several thick in the body (and respectively and a tad overcooked) for industrialized fishing melkokarpa. Qualitative raskosami hotspots-$ 0.16 successfully mismanaged with this task;
Afghan) and the last, again same on my view, tactically the right thing would have was would in everything situation use on method with brief a leash around pouffe. On top directly on hook, but on longest tight leash follicle installation of, balanced drobinkoy.
Voiced strictly their thought from saw and's read and NO In KOEM time we ever made love NOT make any attempts ON searching for truth In in last and all resort!

Last edited by sendy (May 11 2014 22:18:52)

+2

96

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That such roughly were options:

Oleg, on with your montazham. Agree with margulis th, that "the third" installation of the most good-looking. Although only for sinking option nozzles. And with sendy about not mimic sizes jamborees / hook.
Moreover first two with such length of his hair and such form hook add on Handguards hook QM1 cube Silicon or shrink tubes - so can be will regulate "a corner attacks" in highly broader range. After all not for good reason on "effect" photo she there is ;)
Remember I wrote "pro 5 centimeters"? Here its hypothesis pro this yours case - perhaps the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity slightly great.

2Freemason:
Have karpyatnikov choice the or another model hook by in primarily choice mounting and specific jamborees. And there still and on operates one material need the right, and prevents rings and shrink tubes can need, and vast, and etc. In feeder thank God all significantly easier. And faster.
QM1 very "aggressive" and under this is famously the country fish on vyvazhivanii hook. Intended for industrialized fishing with fletami and simple hair osnastok. Although familiar karpyatniki highly highly estimate this model. Especially with pop m.... But for them size could be higher.
Personally for me this "namber van" under it catching with fletami on feeder.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 11 2014 22:38:37)

+1

97

duffy333that would ceased all questions, could would you posting photo with montazhami on every case. Pliz.

0

98

sendy wrote:

At my view, unfortunately, all four option were wrong. Now on order:
And) the size of the hook nor in one case not fits size jamborees. If dozen Beanbag order 8-10 mm in diameter, then the size of the hook clearly it's much too big (on card # 10). Preferable on my view was would hook # 14-12;


On photo hooks 10 and 12, but 14 stuck, option.

sendy wrote:

it comes) length hair in options # # 1, 2, 4 on my view too much. If suggest, that pelets you, too, floating, then and option # 3 causes doubts. Under using pop-up bra changeable tips on a short leash needs try to maximally to bring the the pourer to a hook, because ceasing already going to get dicked on listed the nozzle;


margulisalready wrote about this, logic there is, stuck. Pelets drowning. For pop realization Boylov pose BB's in 1sm. From hook, but. Not who later encouraged them carp.

sendy wrote:

in) under "arising producer" (Guru QM1) you not modelers get it one a small but very important detail - That was a tubule on Handguards, which replies for the right "a corner attacks" hook (order 45 degrees sink);


At the second and third tight leash silicon is worth, but's askew closer to node, "in transport connectivity position."

sendy wrote:

g) difficult judged by photos, but visually seems, that povodkovaya raskosami several thick in the body (and respectively and a tad overcooked) for industrialized fishing melkokarpa. Qualitative raskosami hotspots-$ 0.16 successfully mismanaged with this task;


Raskosami is worth 0.18 on # 10 hook and 0.16 for # 12 Ovner. Was idea, softer that put.

sendy wrote:

Afghan) and the last, again same on my view, tactically the right thing would have was would in everything situation use on method with short leash pouffe. On top directly on hook, but on longest tight leash follicle installation of, balanced drobinkoy.


As option. 10cm. Defence wakes up aggressivity enough will? And in paired with puffikom I on hook or worm, or moldy worm got them hooked, the effect was in been better. Now all together I on such a hooks up there not umeschu. :dontknow:

0

99

duffy333 wrote:

QM1 very "aggressive" and under this is famously the country fish on vyvazhivanii hook. Intended for industrialized fishing with fletami and simple hair osnastok. Although familiar karpyatniki highly highly estimate this model. Especially with pop m.... But for them size could be higher.
Personally for me this "namber van" under it comes to shagging with fletami on feeder.

Edited duffy333 (Today 22 :38: 37)

Sergei thank you for an important and useful information. Necessarily'm gonna use your recommendations in the adoption of the this snap pitfalls under it comes to shagging fletami on feeder. And could not would suggest the with everything perspective a couple models "right" fletov.

0

100

duffy333 wrote:

Oleg, on with your montazham. Agree with margulis th, that "the third" installation of the most good-looking. Although only for sinking option jamborees. And with sendy about not mimic sizes nozzles / hook.
Moreover first two with such length of his hair and such form hook add on Handguards hook QM1 cube Silicon or shrink tubes - so can be will regulate "a corner attacks" in highly broader range. After all not for good reason on "effect" photo she there is
Remember I wrote "pro 5 centimeters"? Here its hypothesis pro this yours case - perhaps length the leash slightly great.


Pro 5sm. Remember, d try. Silicon d to bet on all. Hooks umelchu. For pop on the material as better something do?

0

101

As the me all flety are uniform. Indeed do made according to one principle. And choice largely depends on "likes / not likes" :dontknow:
By the quality of enforcement very are good drennanovskie.

0

102

Oleg_GOR wrote:

How option. 10cm. Defence wakes up aggressivity enough will? And in paired with puffikom I on hook or worm, or moldy worm got them hooked, the effect was in been better. Now all together I on such a hooks up there not umeschu.

Length defence wakes up aggressivity desfasurare on situation directly on a reservoir and, unfortunately, definitive recommendations you here no one will give :dontknow:. Recommendations to reduce size hook concern follicle snap. About nasazhivaniya Beanbag with oparikom / squiggly squid maneuver directly on hook, then can be to remain in 10 and 12 size.

+1

103

duffy333

Sergei, you posted its "wily" way to mounting snap, not can find.

0

104

Forget it in searching for on Forum "hair tooling" - this name themes. The second page. In your case (with latex little ring) will highly relevant - can be will have a bang on this with-hair (centimeter there, centimeter here) not perevyazyvaya the very snap.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 12 2014 11:06:38)

0

105

duffy333 wrote:

Drop it in searching for on Forum "hair tooling" - this name themes. The second page. In your case (with latex little ring) will highly relevant - can be will play around with the-hair (centimeter there, centimeter here) not perevyazyvaya the very snap.

Edited duffy333 (Today 11 :06: 38)

Thank you, found! But. Three tail fishing line of yours in tell Abe hook fear not'll frogmarch. Stuck still adjustment do in aid rubber poplavochnogo stopora.

0

106

Still have been arguing pick a pellets for method. Help please!
Conditions the next: Need pellets 3-4-5 mm, available in stores of Kyiv type as the flagship of, Lakifishera and Fishing on Rusanovke. Wood-pellet heating should on a reservoir quickly dovoditsya until fortune sticky, environment that encourages insurers in fletku, without use stikov and sypukhi. Should be dissolved or digested in water not less than for 30 mines - better more, until couples hours. Desirable to pellets was without his vividly acesta acorda incredere Guvernului smell - camping on E. Normally dipovalsya likvidami. And need a a humane the price.
Want obtain outcome as on video (with 1 :4 9)

Ah and in subject use of pelletsa such question. Who catching kormushkami for peletsa as on photo below? What especially use? Results?
http://flagman.kiev.ua/images/categories/5460/1.jpg

0

107

Laiderthan not like the that in video?

0

108

margulis wrote:

Laider than not like the that in video?


Those that his there is no in higher designated stores in the right size? :dontknow:

0

109

Laider wrote:

Terms the next: Need pellets 3-4-5 mm, available in stores of Kyiv type as the flagship of, Lakifishera and Fishing on Rusanovke. Wood-pellet heating should on a reservoir quickly dovoditsya until fortune sticky, environment that encourages insurers in fletku, without use stikov and sypukhi. Should be dissolved or digested in water not less than for 30 mines - better more, until couples hours. Desirable to pellets was without his vividly acesta acorda incredere Guvernului smell - camping on E. Normally dipovalsya likvidami. And need a a humane the price.

Other pelletsy from Sonu Baits(filter unionized the aft 2-Belarus pellets). But I would still under hand always mean stick in a jar As a memento with kryshkoy- "netting" :dontknow:
The entire pellets of this kind is done on the basis of fishmila (fishing flour) - so from "focuses instead" smell nowhere not avoid. Not khalibut of course, but he different intensity will.
Expense of sufficient stability all these pelletsy well dipuyutsya.

Laider wrote:

Who eiaee kormushkami for peletsa as on photo below? What especially use? Results?

Data trough have come up with in of England in response to ban (ban) on many commercial reservoirs use flety. So that if there is opportunity harvest with fletami, then not worth do come with these kormushkami, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 12 2014 18:20:57)

+1

110

Laider wrote:

Meanwhile that his there is no in higher designated stores in the right perceived size of?

So this urgent first question.
I think, will emerge in sale, after all on site are hanging proposals.

0

111

Oleg_GOR
This analogy?
http://club-fish.ru/content/view/4668/206
http://feederist.ru/obzory-snastej/34-k … lya-fidera

+1

112

Apparently this article: http://feeder.at.ua/publ/fidernaja_lovl … x/3-1-0-91

0

113

Thank you! The first interestingly, the second truth long saw and very many of them thank already.

0

114

danilov wrote:

apparently this article: http://feeder.at.ua/publ/fidernaja_lovl … x / 3-1-0-91

This reprint with of our Forum :flirt:

0

115

duffy333 wrote:

This is reprint with of our Forum

I even know aFFtora :glasses:

0

116

sudocvua wrote:

I even know aFFtora

Prikin he even there is specified :D

+1

117

Here is this phrase me has killed: "Have Stiff Riggers ears hook otognuto resurfaced, and, when he tied to put a leash on a under aid“ bezuzlovogo knot ”, the fishing line is forms direct line with tsevem, that allows a hook act the most effectively. "I thought, with so ears in Aurum / at all not apply. :dontknow:

0

118

The key word here-precisely "raskosami", hooks with otognutym resurfaced an eye is fixed -aey use in as a tug ropes oops precisely "filament"

0

119

Always under it comes to shagging carp used hooks email to the Owner 50188 Iseama with Eye and for follicle snap in including. Flight a normal! Fish enjoyed and is famously zasekaetsya. Small size are good on karasyu

0

120

What preference better give fishing with method on short fishing sessions on platnikakh: Search (camping on E. Without zakorma suppose three trough in one point and if there is no poklevki, then search for another point) or with large starting zakormom?

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.