All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

"Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

Posts 151 to 180 of 494

Vallium
A ring - with steeply! But gemorno)) cafe expedient on big fishhook 6, 4, 2 size contaminated it catching by small hooks sense there is no. Subjectively.

I on small size'm using ready to metodnye snap from guru.

djmelya wrote:

How has shown practice, length hair, perfect 7-10 mm in diameter, sorely tested.

O.o. not-quite understood for what nozzles (two kukuruzki already will "are glued" to tsevyu hook)? Or, as measure hair?

djmelya wrote:

it turned out more important - reconcile big hook - a small the nozzle sitch (without bigotry) this well and ulovisto

Like would more in detail to know the ratio - the "scape hook-the size of the nozzles." There is flip practice - than more hook, the less poklevok.

djmelya wrote:

At question, about samozasechke and departing vertlyuga\ kvik-stop from trough, found for themselves an ideal the exit - elongated (to gain poplavochnye) stopora (there is have Preston, Diaz Gutierrez, Fox, Carp Pro) am installing before fletom. Thereby under poklevke this additional effort for samozasechki fish.

To able stoporam before the feeding trough issues there is no, there is question in weight fleta for samozasechki carp under "a deep," vsyakakvi.
Strictly speaking, theme for me, too, interesting, on-this propose a withdraw from shared phrases and to move to the details of, camping on E. What trough, hooks, leashes are, nozzles are using and for what specifically fish. Photo recording and will utterly not new. :flag:

sendy wrote:

not-quite understood for what nozzles (two kukuruzki already will "are glued" to tsevyu hook)? Or, as measure hair?

Not correctly wrote. I repent) I had in view distance from nozzles on Aurum / until zagiba hook.

sendy wrote:

We wish we would more in detail to know the ratio - the "scape hook-the size of the nozzles." There is flip practice - than more hook, the less poklevok.

As states - "the size of the matters!". Simple example. Melkokarpa enleve crocheted, not less 10-8 numbers, the nozzle sitch 6-8 pellets, maize (Bondue or peg finally collided) If know that the main fish 4 + kg - 8 Number hook - the nozzle sitch pellets, Boyle 6-8 mm. - otlichneyshie results. If enleve deliberately greater 10 + kg fish, 'm using 6 numbers crocheted and right complement until 12 mm. I have number of poklevok significantly tended to rise under using changeable tips neutral buoyancy or make sound. Thus fish should be made less efforts on suction hook greater size.
Less poklevok can be not from for size hook (if he of course not a fourth-story or 18 numbers and this flet), and from for not correct or not enough attractive the presentation "slides" fleta with right complement.

sendy wrote:

By able stoporam before the feeding trough issues there is no, there is question in weight fleta for samozasechki carp under "a deep," vsyakakvi.
Strictly speaking, theme for me, too, interesting, on-this propose a withdraw from shared phrases and to move to the details of, camping on E. What trough, hooks, leashes are, nozzles are using and for what specifically fish. Photo recording and will utterly not new.

For me flet and samopodsechka - this separate theme! I this see so - fish sucks in the pourer with crocheted, here same its harmless, PRIpodsekaetsya in the lower lip, tresya head, sharply making jump zasekaetsya even more and, already fisherman, remained Maggie, fish terminally - this same not Karpfishing and feeder!
Enleve on flety 35-45 grams - this always was well enough, as for "samopodsechki" and an excellent implementation! Need given, that under samozasechke is participating not only flet-there's gravy, but and resistance trawling. So-same I enleve with semi-Laplander, that's friktsionom - this, too, not gives more slack here in moment poklevka-leapfrog.

Over details and location--near train station, as and on photo necessarily'll do better! Limited about time. Alas.

Last edited by djmelya (Nov 6 2014 18:02:04)

+4

Somewhere found and'm using thus method definitions length hair. If on hair clothe Boyle, then distance from s palette until Silicon tubes on Handguards roughly such same as from the stings out hook until Handguards. Is famously remained Maggie,, if anything with boylami 10-12 mm. For definitions ratio size nozzles and hook use roughly the same - distance from the stings out until Handguards would still or slightly more half of diameter s palette.
With hooks from declared a God Of QM1 these ratio I have work is famously.
Again same somewhere read that carp confidently is beginning to samozasekatsya on fletakh from 30 grams.
Fletki I have - drennan with Orange toptalkoy, they with fiksiruyuschimisya konnektorami immediately. Povodkovyy material drennan 10lb. Melkokarp (until 1 kg) sechetsya on fletku 15 grams.

Last edited by Laider (Nov 6 2014 22:39:52)

Laider

On the early enjoyed thus-same method) Now, hand have filled and do this on eye. Tkhu-tkhu-tkhu - eye not brings)

Laider wrote:

Since hooks from declared a God Of QM1 these ratio I have work is famously.

The last time 90%ve worked with these hooks, but without curiously silicon tubes.

djmelya wrote:

Boyle 6-8 mm. - otlichneyshie results.

And that for both: Boyle such? Kick scooters?

Kick scooters, pellets, a Cheeto (she, too,, roughly, 5-7mm).
So same with steeply have shown themselves CarpBalls from Skorika.

Last edited by djmelya (Nov 11 2014 23:08:36)

That pitfalls my small and ulovistykh changeable tips. Still recommend SBS Corn Shaped Boilies with the smell, is precisely "Corn"
http://www.gofishing.co.uk/upload/19397/images/_MG_2793.jpg

The nozzle sitch has shown excellent results as one Boyle and I-kernel, so and were a couple and with podsadkoy a floating corn.

+1

Who tell pollsters, how many in sredenem weighs balloon prikormki (without weight!) diameter of about 4-6 centimeters on feeding trough "method" such konstruktsi http://sa.uploads.ru/t/luQcg.png
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/bAHq0.png

On how many as relevant the use of lidkora with lead blue bloater in inside? Or as option to do the entire installation of on shock-leader?

riverwater

Once has tried harvest, i.e. he launched harvest with a classic "feathered Mercury" method, the most lung scale and small sizes - 25-35 grams. The balloon on such bird feeder precisely in diameter until 40-50 mm. - weighed about 50-60 grams. But weight feed-globe directly and s as kept from dampening and forces American retrenchment prikormki.

Yura north

Here its subjective opinion on lidkoru.

Anxious with different trend to - on lidkore, the kind says Walzer flyure, on the main a fishing line, including on shnurovom shock-leader. Essentially, works and so and so and so!) At document with a string not recommend aggressively - excessively travmoopasno for fish! On lidkore not poorly, even well, in primarily well for fish material fat,, soft on plavnikam, cheshue and zhabernym mineral not so critical work for fish. On the idea of well drowns basic as such in immediate neighborhood from trough.
Now about minuses material and deal tolstovaty and not in all types feeders is obtained a normal inlayn (if he need). Under I might go lung feeders was been a slight parazitnoe torsion, such itself helicopter for the feeding trough, that pipeline on expanding and the accuracy of. And still somewhere saw the review, that under Heraclitus, those same lung feeders: Diving lidkor sometimes was knocking over crime as feeds in an effort (not sorely tested. Say something inaccurate all surveillance concern Flat-feeders.
My choice there's gravy on the main line they made! (Subjectively).

Last edited by djmelya (Dec 8 2014 17:41:55)

Thank you! So same interestingly-as flety with weight in 40,80 "grape" behave on ilu? I have and the kind and the kind razvesovka from Avid Karp, but for a number of reasons not broke a swim fletami on ilistom bottom. That says practice?

Precisely these fletami I not catching, for example, they huge. And that pitfalls big scale - in topkom, soft and deep ilu falls all. So, in primarily need seek "tverdyachok" (glinku, sand, smooth stones ?????????, perlovitsu torfik) - either choose a small weight trough... Little they sink, but less. There is still way to "vydergivaniya" from silt - after zabrosa in invariably zailennoe place, expect the fall of the trough and is smoother, protyazhnym (not a sharp) movement 30-60 centimeters draw out the feeder from silt. For this prikormka must be enough'm lubricated, should not immediately "explode" on bottom, otherwise such "protyazhkoy" simply stryakhnem fodder with "fleta." This of course not critical way - get such itself zakorm "fletom")

This format feeders I bought these with gunpoint on both: Boyle in 14mm, interprayzovskuyu kukuruzku and ekstruda-gel one producer. Thank you for information.

+1

And with other hand-in supposed place industrialized fishing there is though either seaweeds, then nothing not prevents take elements osnastok have karpfisherov. And quietly harvest fiderom. As option-seaweeds, installation of helicopter with River Kymi Stiff-Rigg and 10 mm in diameter pop realization Boyle. Use under need the gelva materials. And camping on Afghan

Who has tried Shot Gun Method Feder?

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/KHprd.png

Last edited by riverwater (Dec 15 2014 18:38:35)

riverwater
And there is photo better idea? Something not gather additionally in any way until principle actions. In fix "sign In" - understood.

Discussed such a kormukhu. Spring in some point weighs heavily stronger, than held fodder, and Drawback of piston the key.
In my opinion marketing, and not moreover. If mechanics a mixture normal-and itself vysypetsya, and if encouraged-his scrap not vytolkaesh, not what such bzdyulnoy pruzhinkoy. Ah and fish's Gonna piss during unloading, and resistance on vymotke sensitivity, yes and weight something I not saw.
Yak kazav Ostap Vishnya- "Skyfall-momu, lushnya."

Last edited by (Dec 15 2014 21:25:13)

+1

wrote:

Yak kazav Ostap Vishnya- "Skyfall-momu, lushnya."

100% ! Yes still and on price 4 pound for couple of feeders% -)

duffy333 wrote:

100% ! Yes still and on price 4 pound for couple of feeders

Yes still who got hooked on them, now buy not can. "Difsit" however, only substitutes for in sale.

Deal even not in value, and in expediency.
I can say where and why such trough emerge - on certain commercial reservoirs in of England flety / methods banned in any the form of. Not satisfy owners increased the high effectiveness data osnastok and low costs feed under it catching - here is and banyat. And producers ducking and try to "those same eggs only in profile" do. So that there is no sense us with these kormushkami do come because as "catch it - not want" fletom / method :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 15 2014 23:12:51)

+2

Mr.Puff wrote:

riverwaterA there is photo better idea? Something not gather additionally in any way until principle actions. In fix "sign In" - understood.
Signature author

Yak Eaaeoou - tion dyvymosya about hereabo about here

duffy333 wrote:

Delo even not in value, and in expediency. I can say where and why such trough emerge - on certain commercial reservoirs in of England flety / methods banned in any the form of. Not satisfy owners increased the high effectiveness data osnastok and low costs feed under it comes to shagging - here is and banyat. And producers ducking and try to "those same eggs only in profile" do. So that there is no sense us with these kormushkami do come because as "catch it - not want" fletom / method
Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 22 :12: 51)
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Sergei, have you normal version of the emergence of this izdeliiya, ah if well on all watch the more than half all than we are clinging and took itself on weaponry this "those same eggs only in profile." Than a glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation) with businokoy (a key element of) different from moreover that we before they captured with simple vertlyugom, and? Me got the chance that such here is, suffering gun can be very promising contraption in there,, the good command nozzles, alternative fleta or simple method. We same'n in here use are having a discussion and share experience :confused:.

riverwater wrote:

The a glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation) with businokoy (a key element of) different from moreover that we before they captured with simple vertlyugom, and?

Differs - different the presentation of the nozzles. As the me "a glancing" Pater Noster (disambiguation) better works on fish that gets caught in pace and she are biting on falling jamborees - a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, krasnoperka. As a consequence more long dog leashes but also, punier when one realizes hooks, easier the nozzle sitch, more a minor and pylyaschiy fodder. Israels right to-layn with vertlyugom more "'s aging trophy" tooling - ceasing more is pressed sink. Respectively larger the nozzle sitch, more hooks, in short dog leashes but also, krupnofraktsionnee and inertnee fodder.
If in short, then I for "-constructed "and judicious use of those or other osnastok and their components. And than easier they, the better. So not see no "benefit to" under using kormushki- "shotgana." But "cons" for me as least two: The first - spring this still the kind constructive detail and no one not guarantees, that with its work not will wingding (rang thicker than need / mixture of more adhesive than need - not shoot, will it, rang easier than need / mixture of less adhesive than need - shoot, will it as only from a great height: Diving); the second - pro the cost of I already wrote.

+1

Consider both options on in detail: 1) it's a bead, to it is tied raskosami a certain length, in late raskosami is tied to vertlyugu with a Karabinek rifle back. Else not describe (bead on the line, 'cause to clasp crime as, 2) vertlyuzhek, to vertlyuzhku in one thing ears bind the to let the line out a certain length. For greater aesthetics and rigidity I still on vertlyuzhok outflts konusnuyu a tubule as karpyatniki or simply the thin heat shrink, in late raskosami is tied to vertlyugu with a Karabinek rifle back. I as the not found principal difference in both osnastkakh, nor in Oh, sic 'em, nor in profile :confused:

riverwater

Am asking forgiveness! And what attitude this discussion (the beads, Pater Noster (disambiguation)) applies to "Method-services"?
There is same separate common theme "snap, Precious and accessories."

Means not worthy in conditions, when fish is capricious and very neatly Takes the pourer - the same bream on-start. Especially on "zapresovannykh" reservoirs. Especially this markedly, when gets caught near two - one with "delicate" River Kymi, and the second with "brute."
On actively kormyascheysya fish special meaning have not will, in my opinion.

Agree, that option more "crude." So and with, suffering gun method feeder - the entire the difference in the details. Although and for fleta consistence, prikormki has of crucial importance significance, not domesil- 'll be blown under strike about water, peremesil - the refined all together with right complement and a stake through on bottom. I thought someone virtually used such a the feeder and has a certain opinion and experience use.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » "Method" - continue explore, part of 3.